PDA

View Full Version : 01/2007 - Did anyone fuck without condoms?

dijinn
01-22-2007, 02:26 PM
Friends

I was just reading Kidfrost's great trip report..He mentioned one of the bitches tried to fuck him two times without condom.. Is it real? Are they not scared of AIDS? If these bitches are scared that mongers throw them out without giving them money if they insist on condom then I think it is a big risky thing for all of us on condom accidents.. According to CDC getting a BJ without condom is risky and I cannot imagine anyone of us fucking without condom.

Have there been any instances where some of our guys fucked without condom? or broken condoms? or condom slipped? If so did you guys contract any STD's?

I am just curious...

I_LOVE_CHICAS
01-22-2007, 02:39 PM
I've been meaning to ask this question too, All this talk of BBBJ and going raw, moshy, aventura, and kidd frost all went raw, are ya'll dudes crazy?

no disrespect, but a whore from sosua is the last thing I would hit raw

Hemp
01-22-2007, 02:55 PM
this topic has been discussed time and time again!!! its really no ones business what the next guy is doing with his dick.

like Jimmy says,
YOU worry about YOU...and have fun

thats all.

dijinn
01-22-2007, 03:16 PM
Hemp

No offence intended to anyone...This is just like we discussed Scabbies other day...It was so educative and we know now how to get rid of scabbies..and no matter how many times we discussed this and inspite of all precautions tha t we take, accidents happen.. There is no need to get upset...

Knowledge is power and it benefits us all.... That's all

I_LOVE_CHICAS
01-22-2007, 03:19 PM
this topic has been discussed time and time again!!! its really no ones business what the next guy is doing with his dick.

like Jimmy says,

thats all.

That's cool, Just please post the pictures, So I can avoid those hoes....

Jimmydr
01-22-2007, 03:21 PM

like Jimmy says,

thats all.

Worry about yourselves. If you want to live to 90 thats great. Some of us 40 something guys may only want to see 55 - 60.

Jimmydr
01-22-2007, 03:22 PM

Every whore with a kid you should avoid then, about 99% of them.

Hemp
01-22-2007, 03:31 PM

funny...

avoid 99.99% of the chicas then.

Hemp
01-22-2007, 03:34 PM
Hemp

No offence intended to anyone...This is just like we discussed Scabbies other day...It was so educative and we know now how to get rid of scabbies..and no matter how many times we discussed this and inspite of all precautions tha t we take, accidents happen.. There is no need to get upset...

Knowledge is power and it benefits us all.... That's all

who's upset??? im just responding to your thread.

scabbies is one thing...and duely noted. that can be caught a number of ways..i.e. bed sheets, pillows, shower, etc...etc..
but worrying about what the next man is doing with his dick is another!!!

just DO YOU. and have fun. as long as YOU are wearing condoms there is no need to worry about no one else. this is what i do while in country.

I_LOVE_CHICAS
01-22-2007, 03:39 PM
It's seems like your upset hemp!!!!!

I_LOVE_CHICAS
01-22-2007, 03:42 PM
It seem like your upset hemp!!!!

You act like thats not a legit question?

remyman41
01-22-2007, 03:54 PM

I believe the issue is that someone called names out in this thread, which may have been insulting to the indivduals

WSJ3
01-22-2007, 03:55 PM
Play at your own risk...

BAREBACKING Chicas is not the smartest thing in the world to do...but then who am I to talk.

I go to La Passion and have the time of my LIFE every trip. And I have kissed Belkis and you guys have to know that she had 10,000,000,000 STRUDELS in her mouth that day.

So suffice to say that if you MONGER in general you run the risk of STD and or pregnancies.

My advice if you have any concerns then you shouldn't be fucking chicas in DR or in America.

Friends

I was just reading Kidfrost's great trip report..He mentioned one of the bitches tried to fuck him two times without condom.. Is it real? Are they not scared of AIDS? If these bitches are scared that mongers throw them out without giving them money if they insist on condom then I think it is a big risky thing for all of us on condom accidents.. According to CDC getting a BJ without condom is risky and I cannot imagine anyone of us fucking without condom.

Have there been any instances where some of our guys fucked without condom? or broken condoms? or condom slipped? If so did you guys contract any STD's?

I am just curious...

BCell
01-22-2007, 04:01 PM
Friends

I am just curious...

Sometimes, I like to test (mentally) whores to see where they draw their line or to see if I can get her to change her mind (I like the challenge) simple comments from "i hate this condom", "i don't want to put it on" or "I want to feel you". However, I've never actually gone through with barebacking a whore.
I tested (mentally) Sosua whores i met and I could've barebacked (without much convincing) all except one and I think an offer of extra pesos could've had me rawdoggin' that chocha if I chose to.
In the US, I test (mentally) them too, the success rate doesn't seem as high (hard to compare with only 1 DR trip under my belt) and extra money would be needed in those situations. I find (in the states) it is less likely for them to go with the flow or ask for more, you would have to request the service and go from there. Sometimes, they answer "no way" but if you dig a little you'd be surprised to find she is fronting and every whore usually has a price and not as high as you'd expect, hell sometimes free with the right words.
I also find that the average US girls gives up pussy without a rubber easier than US whores do, interesting!
Statistically, the DR hiv rate is about double that of US. In a town like Sosua I would imagine the rate is even higher. My advice would be to always wear a condom, but to each his own.

agua chico
01-22-2007, 04:24 PM
Wow, I may never visit Sosua again.

whynotme
01-22-2007, 05:28 PM
i have been seeing girls on a p4p basis for over 20 years and i have always used a condom with them until i went to cuba.

the girl i see on a regular basis there refused to let me go bareback (i always joke around to see if its on the menu but never partake) the first week i was there however on my second week part way thru we just went bareback and have been bare back ever since.

on my three week visit at xmas and new years i broke her anal cherry and she was bleeding after wards so i was very worried about stds so i got checked as a precaution and am clear.

even though i don't consider the cuba chicas in the same way i think of other p4p chicas it still makes me wonder when i am hitting it raw.

oh well i am going back again in 8 DAYS and the only condoms i am packing are the ones in case i get lucky with her cousins

Beads
01-22-2007, 05:39 PM
I never ride bareback anywhere. If a chica pushes the issue in any way shes gone. My opinion is its not worth it. Always use a condom is my advise.

ajax718
01-22-2007, 06:38 PM
For all the guys who have been honest on this thread, thank you. There are a lot more guys on this site that have gone bareback but won't admit it. I have gone bareback with chicas in the past. Was it stupid? Hell yeah. Would I recommend it? Hell no. When I am down in DR I drink so I have made bad choices.

Will DR chicas have sex without condoms? Most that I have met will because: First, the chicas tend to fuck Dominican guys without condoms. Secondly, chicas want to get pregnant by a gringo because more likely of getting financial support.

The chances of getting an STD from a DR puta is high, considering they are fucking on average 2 guys a day. I have gotten tested and luckily came back negative each time.

Apos
01-22-2007, 06:50 PM
you're likely right but i wonder where you get your data from? :lol:
For all the guys who have been honest on this thread, thank you. There are a lot more guys on this site that have gone bareback but won't admit it. I have gone bareback with chicas in the past. Was it stupid? Hell yeah. Would I recommend it? Hell no. When I am down in DR I drink so I have made bad choices.

Will DR chicas have sex without condoms? Most that I have met will because: First, the chicas tend to fuck Dominican guys without condoms. Secondly, chicas want to get pregnant by a gringo because more likely of getting financial support.

The chances of getting an STD from a DR puta is high, considering they are fucking on average 2 guys a day. I have gotten tested and luckily came back negative each time.not that it matters as long as you look after yourself.

while many here do share personal info there's certainly nothing wrong with not revealing personal info on the internet.

the_Jayman
01-22-2007, 06:58 PM
I think it was the fall of 2004 . . . you guys know me . . I was drinkin . . .

Stayin @ Black Beards and had a TLN in tow and the end of the night I end up with my dick in her mouth BBBJ . . .

I'm having a fuck blast and then it comes time to fuck and she slips it in without a cover . . .

"Necisseto your bambino"

a couple/few strokes and IT FREAKED ME OUT ! ! !

I wrapped it up and blew my nut in the condom then went to the bathroom AND FLUSHED THOSE SWIMMERS ! !

I wasn't so worried about STD's at the time (although I should have been) so much as I was FREAKING about the idea of a little jman runnin around the DR . . .

I really do try and not bareback in the vagina but a BBBJ is FUCKIN REQUIRED ! !

Cuba Libre
01-22-2007, 07:05 PM
Worry about yourselves. If you want to live to 90 thats great. Some of us 40 something guys may only want to see 55 - 60.Let's see what some of those 40 somethings say when they hit 54.:eek:

BTW, I agree with you, if someone want to go bare-back, that's their prerogative; as long as they at not spreading any STD's.

Cuba Libre
01-22-2007, 07:09 PM
Stayin @ Black Beards and had a TLN in tow and the end of the night I end up with my dick in her mouth BBBJ . . .

I'm having a fuck blast and then it comes time to fuck and she slips it in without a cover . . .

"Necisseto your bambino"That sounds like Wendy's MO.

Jimmydr
01-22-2007, 07:15 PM
Let's see what some of those 40 somethings say when they hit 54.:eek:

BTW, I agree with you, if someone want to go bare-back, that's their prerogative; as long as they at not spreading any STD's.

What will you say when you are old and in a nursing home?

the_Jayman
01-22-2007, 07:16 PM
Retirement . . FUCK THAT . . I'll be long dead before then ! !

Cuba Libre
01-22-2007, 07:20 PM
What will you say when you are old and in a nursing home?I only said that because when I was in my 30's and 40's I felt the same way. Now that I am older....

Dick Dawson
01-22-2007, 07:27 PM
...and even if you wear a condom 100% of the time, it won't stop every disease. Herpes, HPV, Genital Warts, which a condom can't stop because they're skin to skin diseases come to mind. But those are the risks you take if you want to play the monger game.

Apos
01-22-2007, 07:30 PM
not to mention that they're far from perfect for birth control:eek::corky:
...and even if you wear a condom 100% of the time, it won't stop every disease. Herpes, HPV, Genital Warts, which a condom can't stop because they're skin to skin diseases come to mind. But those are the risks you take if you want to play the monger game.

Jimmydr
01-22-2007, 07:47 PM
If you are worried, get a wife and only bang her.

Hemp
01-22-2007, 07:50 PM
If you are worried, get a wife and only bang her.

nuff said...

scoochamenz1
01-22-2007, 07:58 PM
i have married friends who use condoms. they don't want to have kids and they don't want to get "fixed". explain that silly shit to me.

Drjetman
01-22-2007, 08:00 PM
Is there any way to start a anonymous poll on who has fucked chicas without a condom? If so lets do it.

Jimmydr
01-22-2007, 08:02 PM
Is there any way to start a anonymous poll on who has fucked chicas without a condom? If so lets do it.

Why does it matter?

Apos
01-22-2007, 08:08 PM
not to mention that everyone that reads this has their name at the top...
Why does it matter?

Apos
01-22-2007, 08:09 PM
not to mention that everyone that reads this has their name at the top...this is not going to be at all accurate and if people are not interested in sharing this kind of info what's the point?:confused:

Jimmydr
01-22-2007, 08:10 PM
this is not going to be at all accurate and if people are not interested in sharing this kind of info what's the point?:confused:

The guy wanted a poll, so I gave him one.

Hemp
01-22-2007, 08:11 PM
why are guys worrying about what other guys are doing with there strudel???

i really dont get it.

Jimmydr
01-22-2007, 08:12 PM
why are guys worrying about what other guys are doing with there strudel???

i really dont get it.

There are guys smoking a pack a day. there are guys working 75 hours a week. There are guys drinking too much. Who gives a fuck!

chlen
01-22-2007, 08:19 PM
Do you wash your hands after visiting public restrooms? Why do you do it? Would you brush your teeth with someone else's brush? 100% of sane members here will say "no". Then why the hell the question of wearing condoms is so argumentative? Hey, brush your teeth with your friend's brush, why don't you do it? Great chances are nothing will happen, your mouth is the same dirty with zillions of microbes, than what, why you won't do it?
For me wearing a condom is the personal hygienic thing, like washing hands after the public place.
In the beginning the main reason against condoms was the worse feeling. Nowadays you have super thin sensitive ones, you can add warming lub into one, so what isthe reason for bareback, please tell me.
It's someone doesn't wash his hands after taking shit it's his personal matter, I agree.
But if I am the one who shake hands with him after that,
than it's my problem as well.

Jimmydr
01-22-2007, 08:20 PM

Assume everyone is barebacking the hookers. Now what?

Jimmydr
01-22-2007, 08:23 PM
Everyone is a dreamer!!! Every single chica in DR is fucking their Dominican novios bareback. Really, they are.

Hemp
01-22-2007, 08:25 PM

then dont monger!!!
get married, only bang her,
and live happily ever after.

no one is being argumentative...but there are risk in this game!!! these be the breaks!!! take it or leave it.

like Sultan always says...this is a grown mans game!!! no boys need apply. grown men are fully aware of the risk involved and we choose to play.

Apos
01-22-2007, 08:26 PM
too funny, look at the results....5 YES and 2 no...i'm tempted to vote....just for FUN:wink:

Jimmydr
01-22-2007, 08:26 PM
too funny, look at the results....5 YES and 2 no...i'm tempted to vote....just for FUN:wink:

No one can see.

Apos
01-22-2007, 08:27 PM
No one can see.
they can see the results just not the names

ajax718
01-22-2007, 08:30 PM
Dominican guys go bareback. Info. based on what the chicas have told me.

NEXT QUESTION: Who makes out with the putas?

Yes I like to kiss putas, but I give mouthwash to them before hand. Gives me piece of mind when I think how she just had some other guy blow a load in her mouth an hour before me

Apos
01-22-2007, 08:30 PM
the problem with anonymous polls is there is no accountabilty so arguably no accuracy either.

take me for example...i haven't voted but if i did do you think i'd really tell the truth? would it matter?

Apos
01-22-2007, 08:35 PM
wow, 2 for 2...and i'm not even trying to pick on you:rolleyes:

i've been told the exact opposite, from chicas i know pretty well.

why do you think so many chicas have kids at a young age?

i've met a ton of 18-20 year old chicas with at least 1 kid and many of the kids are old enough to be in school.

that leads me to believe that there's a LOT of sin condom sex happening, at least before they were old enough to be really into "the life".

Dominican guys don't go bareback. Info. based on what the chicas hav told me.

Yes I like to kiss putas, but I give mouthwash to them before hand. Gives me piece of mind when I think how she just had some other guy blow a load in her mouth an hour before me

Kevy
01-22-2007, 08:37 PM
Fuuny I had chicas ask me to take some Condoms. I guess they needed them.

Apos
01-22-2007, 08:38 PM
Fuuny I had chicas ask me to take some Condoms. I guess they needed them.probably for the next monger insisting that he doesn't have any:rolleyes::rofl:

ajax718
01-22-2007, 08:41 PM
Apos, we already know you like to bareback Daisy so just put down "YES" in the poll and get it over with.

I made a grammatical error above. Chicas tell me Dominicans do go bareback. Thanks Apos for the correction. No back to our regularly scheduled bareback program

the_Jayman
01-22-2007, 08:47 PM

got CORN stuck in my teeth ! ! ! . . My tung was commin out her MUTHERFUCKIN ear ! ! ! :D :D :D :D :D

Apos
01-22-2007, 08:49 PM
hmmmm, Daisy
Apos, we already know you like to bareback Daisy so just put down "YES" in the poll and get it over with.

I made a grammatical error above. Chicas tell me Dominicans do go bareback. Thanks Apos for the correction. No back to our regularly scheduled bareback programnever had the pleasure but with all the press she's been getting lately...:smile:

chlen
01-22-2007, 08:52 PM
then dont monger!!!

no one is being argumentative...but there are risk in this game!!! these be the breaks!!! take it or leave it.

like Sultan always says...this is a grown mans game!!! no boys need apply. grown men are fully aware of the risk involved and we choose to play.

Oh please give me a break, did I say lock yourself in the room because a brick may fall from the sky on your head and kill you?
But when you can decrease your mentioned risk of getting disease by simple measure just like washing your hands what's wrong with it? Why jump into the other, excluding polarity? Risk is present anyway, but you can decrease it, what's wrong? It's like you tell a soldier not to wear helmet, it's heavy and not pleasant, real men fight barehead!
And also I didn't hear argiments against
: I ask again, please tell me.

Hemp
01-22-2007, 09:14 PM
Oh please give me a break, did I say lock yourself in the room because a brick may fall from the sky on your head and kill you?
But when you can decrease your mentioned risk of getting disease by simple measure just like washing your hands what's wrong with it? Why jump into the other, excluding polarity? Risk is present anyway, but you can decrease it, what's wrong? It's like you tell a soldier not to wear helmet, it's heavy and not pleasant, real men fight barehead!
And also I didn't hear argiments against
: I ask again, please tell me.

real men fight bare head...lol :p

thats funny. im going to use that one.

BCell
01-22-2007, 09:47 PM
I read wives are cheating more than husbands these days. I see it often-sneaky bitches! I'd rather catch something from a whore than a wife. If you're going to worry your life away then be celibate and have no fun. I don't find it a difficult choice- I'll be searching strip clubs for takeout later tonight!

SJG
01-22-2007, 10:25 PM
So I was barebacking my cat last night, anally.....

chlen
01-22-2007, 10:25 PM
I read wives are cheating more than husbands these days. I see it often-sneaky bitches! I'd rather catch something from a whore than a wife.

If you catch it I think for you it wouldn't matter who you cought it from. But you indeed would rather catch it from a whore than from a cheating wife considering I can't imagine anyone's wife cheating with THAT number of men.:D

If you're going to worry your life away then be celibate and have no fun.

So if I understand you (and others) correctly then if you wear condom you have no fun and in that case it's better to be celibate or be fucking one wife (I don't know which is worse):confused::confused:

moshy2k
01-22-2007, 10:37 PM
I LOVE CHICAS,

First, I would suggest you get your facts fucking straight. I have not and will never bareback a chica.

Tony Toca
01-22-2007, 10:49 PM

Is your cats name Chica?

Apos
01-22-2007, 10:50 PM
i'll say, perhaps an apology is in order.
I LOVE CHICAS,

First, I would suggest you get your facts fucking straight. I have and will never bareback a chica.

I've been meaning to ask this question too, All this talk of BBBJ and going raw, moshy, aventura, and kidd frost all went raw, are ya'll dudes crazy?

I believe the issue is that someone called names out in this thread, which may have been insulting to the indivduals
i see that I_LOVE_CHICAS has read the guidelines
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?p=275233#post275233
perhaps rereading the part about being a "troll" might be a good idea:eek:

Hemp
01-22-2007, 11:15 PM
I LOVE CHICAS,

First, I would suggest you get your facts fucking straight. I have not and will never bareback a chica.

some mofos are always ice skating up hill...

Tony Toca
01-22-2007, 11:22 PM
Do you wash your hands after visiting public restrooms? Why do you do it? Would you brush your teeth with someone else's brush? 100% of sane members here will say "no". Then why the hell the question of wearing condoms is so argumentative? Hey, brush your teeth with your friend's brush, why don't you do it? Great chances are nothing will happen, your mouth is the same dirty with zillions of microbes, than what, why you won't do it?
For me wearing a condom is the personal hygienic thing, like washing hands after the public place.
In the beginning the main reason against condoms was the worse feeling. Nowadays you have super thin sensitive ones, you can add warming lub into one, so what isthe reason for bareback, please tell me.
It's someone doesn't wash his hands after taking shit it's his personal matter, I agree.

This argument is TOTALLY false!!!

There is no comparison between sex and brushing your teeth.

Fucking a pussy bareback, in my opinion, is so much better than fucking a pussy with a condom (even if the condom that is an exceptionally super mirco-thin, heat transferring, bone conforming, fuel injecting one). I have never heard someone say they brushed their teeth with someone's else's toothbrush just for a pleasurable, mind-blowing experience around the molars.

The real question or issue at hand is what do you know and trust about the pussy you are fucking and the risk you are taking.

If one guy is fucking his wife bareback and another guy fucking a whore bareback, the big difference is the risk the whore-fucker is taking (assuming the wife is monogamous).

I believe it is all about levels. On this board, we are all mongers taking on some "risk" vs vs. non-mongers in a monogamous relationship. We all know what is out there. If I want a BBBJ from some girl that has a "mouth is the same dirty with zillions of microbes" it is my choice as is all the rest of the membership here. There is no gun to my head. It is my choice.

BCell
01-22-2007, 11:59 PM
If you catch it I think for you it wouldn't matter who you cought it from. But you indeed would rather catch it from a whore than from a cheating wife considering I can't imagine anyone's wife cheating with THAT number of men.:D

So if I understand you (and others) correctly then if you wear condom you have no fun and in that case it's better to be celibate or be fucking one wife (I don't know which is worse):confused::confused:

I didn't know I implied you can't have fun with a condom and I just meant there's no guarantees with one wife (that's why i brought up celibacy).. fuck celibacy. This was an interesting post, but feels like it's dragging out now, basically I think we can all agree it's our bodies and we are adults that make our own choices. Mongers, husbands, wives, whores do bareback all the time- imo, deal with it and mind your own business (in general, not directed towards you chlen)

BCell
01-23-2007, 12:01 AM

Fucking a pussy bareback, in my opinion, is so much better than fucking a pussy with a condom (even if the condom that is an exceptionally super mirco-thin, heat transferring, bone conforming, fuel injecting one). I have never heard someone say they brushed their teeth with someone's else's toothbrush just for a pleasurable, mind-blowing experience around the molars.

The real question or issue at hand is what do you know and trust about the pussy you are fucking and the risk you are taking.

If one guy is fucking his wife bareback and another guy fucking a whore bareback, the big difference is the risk the whore-fucker is taking (assuming the wife is monogamous).

I believe it is all about levels. On this board, we are all mongers taking on some "risk" vs vs. non-mongers in a monogamous relationship. We all know what is out there. If I want a BBBJ from some girl that has a "mouth is the same dirty with zillions of microbes" it is my choice as is all the rest of the membership here. There is no gun to my head. It is my choice.

I posted before reading this, thanks tony well put

Jimmydr
01-23-2007, 09:21 AM
I am giving up mongering and getting married. I am scared. Its safer to be at work 14 hours a day, except on that September 11, 2001 day.

Hemp
01-23-2007, 10:21 AM
I am giving up mongering and getting married. I am scared. Its safer to be at work 14 hours a day, except on that September 11, 2001 day.

Wasnt it in the news that some married guys wife chopped his head off with a samurai sword?

wasnt it in the news that some guy who worked 12 hrs a day in front of his cpu for 15 yrs was keeled over at his desk and no one noticed for 5 days :eek:

oops no wait...i think it was the son who chopped his dads head off and his mom tried to cover for him!!!

wasnt it in the news that some lady crashed her car and died while putting make up on her face.

but i agree with jimmy...im giving up mongering and getting married to a trust worthy woman and going to have up standing god fearing children who are angels and me and my wife will drive to work everyday (she'll drive) and i will work 12 hrs a day and be happily ever after :)

Hemp
01-23-2007, 10:29 AM
but then again...

the owner of the company i work for just walked past me...and said "another day another way" with a HUGE SMILE ON HIS FACE. he just returned from South Africa with his brother...minus the wife and kids,

i wonder what they did there???

there might be hope for the square life after all...lol

guttaman
01-23-2007, 11:01 AM
Time to throw a wrench in everyones day. Just say a monger who has been to Sosua 15 times in the last 3 years and today says he has full blown AIDS and was HIV possitive for the past 10 years. I think you would be interested who he has had sex with. Never mind if he used a condom or not. This is one strudel i would be interested in knowing where it has been. People out there are HIV infected and have unprotected sex with as many people as possible just for revenge. Think about it.

Deniro
01-23-2007, 11:23 AM
i f*ck without condom only by accident, when the condom falls off or breaks.

if you look at the risk-reward ratio i'd say the risk outweighs the reward by far.

"I, HOW JOU SAY, PARANOID."
http://lucis.net/stuff/images/scarface.JPG

Jimmydr
01-23-2007, 11:56 AM
Time to throw a wrench in everyones day. Just say a monger who has been to Sosua 15 times in the last 3 years and today says he has full blown AIDS and was HIV possitive for the past 10 years. I think you would be interested who he has had sex with. Never mind if he used a condom or not. This is one strudel i would be interested in knowing where it has been. People out there are HIV infected and have unprotected sex with as many people as possible just for revenge. Think about it.

Most people don't keep detailed lists of whom they were with.

guttaman
01-23-2007, 12:04 PM
Most people don't keep detailed lists of whom they were with.

List no. Pictures probally a definate.

leeway99
01-23-2007, 12:36 PM

Whats up Guttaman,
Great game Sunday, both teams left it on the field, as it should be.

I feel we should protect ourself as much as possible. I use a condom because thats what I do. Now if someone else chooses not to thats on them. My question is, do we asked every women we fuck if they are HIV positve?

Hell naw, I don't. I just protect myself as much as I can. We need dialogue on safe sex, it is necessary in the community. Good and Bad.

Jimmydr
01-23-2007, 12:38 PM
List no. Pictures probally a definate.

Chances are much greater to catch something, for guys that like the chicas that been around for years and at times will sleep over just because they need a place to sleep.

eldorob
01-23-2007, 01:12 PM
Hey, it happens...

My last trip in Dec I was with my favorita, things were getting fairly heated foreplay wise, and she bit me again, real hard, so I spun her over face down and gave her a good sound American 1950's style spanking on her bare little brown ass, made her squeal...

I had placed the condom & lube on the bed prior to starting for a quick grab, but at the end of the festivities the condom was still there, untouched...

Needless to say, I'm not worried about her getting pregnant...you do the math...

dijinn
01-23-2007, 02:59 PM
Friends Thanks for all the responses..some have resisted in the beginning but started talking slowly. But what beats me that many of you say that chicas go bareback with Dominican guys...Why the hell that Dominican guys want to go bareback? Are they not aware of the risks? or it is because it is a third world country ? BTW one of the chicas I fucked came from SD and the moment she came into my room she begged for condoms and took two and placed them in her purse without my permission.. I was puzzled why she was doing that.and now I get it.She is probably protecting herself against guys who claim that they have no condoms. This girl is from a Argentine parents..very white and fucked me like hell.. She did reverse cow girl and I really enjoyed watching it..

BCell
01-23-2007, 04:04 PM
but i agree with jimmy...im giving up mongering and getting married to a trust worthy woman and going to have up standing god fearing children who are angels and me and my wife will drive to work everyday (she'll drive) and i will work 12 hrs a day and be happily ever after :)

no driving it's not safe:)

ajax718
01-23-2007, 05:20 PM
I tend to think in general, the greater poverty you live in, the less you will give a fuck about what the future will bring. When you live a shitty existance anyway, who cares if what you do today will effect what happens in the distant future.

Remember, DR is a third world country where most people live in poverty

Jimmydr
01-23-2007, 05:23 PM
I tend to think in general, the greater poverty you live in, the less you will give a fuck about what the future will bring. When you live a shitty existance anyway, who cares if what you do today will effect what happens in the distant future.

Remember, DR is a third world country where most people live in poverty

Actually the dream BIGGER the poorer they are and never believe they will always be poor.

guttaman
01-23-2007, 05:25 PM
Actually the dream BIGGER the poorer they are and never believe they will always be poor.

Yes, hence the intense infatuation with novellas.

I_LOVE_CHICAS
01-23-2007, 06:12 PM
I LOVE CHICAS,

Good for you!!!!!
but your boy hinted that you did

so you get your fucking facts straight

Jimmydr
01-23-2007, 06:14 PM
Good for you!!!!!

I won't mention names but guys like SJG are banging farm animals on a regular basis so just worry about yourself.

I_LOVE_CHICAS
01-23-2007, 06:19 PM

An Apology, not likely

You have people posting that were fucking bitches raw and I made a comment, why should I apologize for that?

Apos
01-23-2007, 06:34 PM
you should apologize because you are WRONG and you're being a shit disturber.

i've already suggested you reread the the guidelines
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=36713
especially regarding being a troll. obviously you don't get it.

i'll now ask you a final time to modify your behavior here and quit being antagonistic.

failure to comply will have consequences.

i trust this is very clear.

Good for you!!!!!

I won't mention names but guys like SJG are banging farm animals on a regular basis so just worry about yourself.

An Apology, not likely

You have people posting that were fucking bitches raw and I made a comment, why should I apologize for that?

I LOVE CHICAS,

First, I would suggest you get your facts fucking straight. I have and will never bareback a chica.

blacksultan
01-23-2007, 06:41 PM
then dont monger!!!

This is a grown man's game and this grown man has barebacked some chocha down there and guess what. It was off the muthafuckin hook. But I have to be careful as we all should. I usually take about 40 condoms with me and I do use them. Sometimes things can get out of hand and I lose control. I know that is no excuse but well---you muthafuckas know what I mean.

the_Jayman
01-23-2007, 07:51 PM

FUCK YOU ! ! !

I_LOVE_CHICAS
01-23-2007, 08:08 PM
FUCK YOU ! ! !
FUCK YOU TOO! ! !

chlen
01-23-2007, 08:31 PM

There is no use to keep arguing, so let me just drop it and let everybody to stick to theirs believes. I did used BBBJ in DR because chicas started that way, and it's OK. There were cases when a condom got broken or slipped off, and I don't make big deal of it. I was pretty much careless like you alll the time until I got my major STD scare (I wrote about it in "Sin condom..." thread and I won't repeat myself). The difference between you and me is I don't feel that motherfucking difference betseen covered and bareback, that's why I've never noticed when a condom got broken and I kept fucking bareback by accident. So what I should raise my risks hundreds times for? Is for you it's such a huge difference worth of risk, go ahead and take it.

Jimmydr
01-23-2007, 08:32 PM
There is no use to keep arguing, so let me just drop it and let everybody to stick to theirs believes. I did used BBBJ in DR because chicas started that way, and it's OK. There were cases when a condom got broken or slipped off, and I don't make big deal of it. I was pretty much careless like you alll the time until I got my major STD scare (I wrote about it in "Sin condom..." thread and I won't repeat myself. The difference between me and you is I don't feel that motherfucking difference betseen covered and bareback, that's why I've never noticed when a condom got broken and I kept fucking bareback by accident. So what I should raise my risks hundreds times for? Is for you it's such a huge difference worth of risk, go ahead and take it.

If you never met Tony, chances are he will be drunk and walk into a bus or truck any given day or night.

Apos
01-23-2007, 08:33 PM
oops....looks like I_LOVE_CHICAS got himself banned:eek:

...and it wasn't even by me:rolleyes:

the_Jayman
01-23-2007, 08:39 PM
if ya rub a little vaseline inside the condom then it will dissolve in about 5 mins . . . . :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

just fuck'n with "I_Love" opppsss . . he doesn't seem to be here right now . .

maybe he'll log on a little later ;) ;) ;)

the_Jayman
01-23-2007, 08:43 PM
An Apology, not likely

cause you named incorrect names as if it were fact and generally talked like someone that we don't want to be friends with . . .

FUCK YOU TOO! ! !

you don't understand the "fuck you" thing do you ? ? ?

don't use it unless you understand what it means . . .

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=8211

read number 3 . . . read it again ! ! !

guttaman
01-23-2007, 09:24 PM
FUCKYOU JAYMAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

moshy2k
01-23-2007, 09:25 PM
This guy was an idiot..... If he had read and understood the post he would realize that Frost was ASKING me if I did. MORON!!!!

Tony Toca
01-23-2007, 10:41 PM
There is no use to keep arguing, so let me just drop it and let everybody to stick to theirs believes. I did used BBBJ in DR because chicas started that way, and it's OK. There were cases when a condom got broken or slipped off, and I don't make big deal of it. I was pretty much careless like you alll the time until I got my major STD scare (I wrote about it in "Sin condom..." thread and I won't repeat myself). The difference between you and me is I don't feel that motherfucking difference betseen covered and bareback, that's why I've never noticed when a condom got broken and I kept fucking bareback by accident. So what I should raise my risks hundreds times for? Is for you it's such a huge difference worth of risk, go ahead and take it.

What is "used BBBJ"?

Are you the one who was scared because the whore's friend told you she was complaining that her pussy was itchie?

And with the broken or "slipped off" cases, are you worried you may have little one crawling around?

However, when it comes to BBBJs, I think most guys know and feel the difference between a BBBJ and a CBJ. Jimmy, maybe we should poll this question. "Can you feel the difference between a CBJ and a BBBJ?" And by the way Jimmy, get hit by a truck this fucking April (16th, right after tax season)!!!

Apos
01-23-2007, 10:47 PM
some other boards problem now...we have his number!
This guy was an idiot..... If he had read and understood the post he would realize that Frost was ASKING me if I did. MORON!!!!

remyman41
01-23-2007, 10:54 PM
interesting

http://www.sciencemag.org/cgi/content/full/313/5786/474

scoochamenz1
01-23-2007, 11:32 PM

what are her rates and does she swallow?:rofl:

remyman41
01-24-2007, 02:17 PM
http://www.populationaction.org/resources/researchCommentaries/2007/DRmap_web.gif

Percent of HIV infected people by area

remyman41
01-24-2007, 02:20 PM
full article

http://tinyurl.com/ykfxjt

SJG
01-24-2007, 06:07 PM
what are her rates and does she swallow?:rofl:

HE was great, swallows, and is free....

http://www.peteducation.com/images/articles/ill_cat_analglands.gif

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Apos
01-24-2007, 07:07 PM
HILARIOUS!
HE was great, swallows, and is free....

http://www.peteducation.com/images/articles/ill_cat_analglands.gif

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:i'd hate to think no one saw this coming:rolleyes::rofl:

kiddfrost
01-26-2007, 02:29 AM
WOW... Yall made a post on sex without condoms. Well lets state the facts. I have done it many times. Thailand, DR, Japan, Amsterdam, etc. And you are at risk no matter where you at and when you do it. You can get a BBBJ and contract every STD and HIV during the session. Now you are least at risk to contract a STD or HIV during intercourse. Why because during sex your small little hole has to intake the bacteria. How and when does this happen. This process happens during pre-ejaculation or pre-cum. Pre-cum purpose is to clean you sperm line from urine before you cum. During this stage of sex you are at risk. So it differs from person to person to know when this steps take place. No matter what you put yourself at risk... AND the funny thing is I never caught anything while I was doing my thing. Ex. Thailand ( the home of VD and the clap ) South Africa ( AIDS "the condom slipped" ) Gents I know what every county puts you at risk at. But the strange thing is I would rather go Bare Back in Africa than at home. WHY? Because in Africa everyone has to walk around with papers stating if they do or don't have HIV or AIDS (it's the law). And here in Dubai every whore has to carry their STD HIV paper work with them or they are at risk to get sent home. So you think to yourself. While your out doing you thing in the US or whatever country you live in. That next BBBJ might end you up in the hospital getting a shot... That's the risk of having sex with woman any women we meet for a nut.

eldorob
01-26-2007, 08:15 AM
Oh you wacky New Yorkers.....

http://www.breitbart.com/news/2007/01/25/D8MSG5VG0.html

How about an official Sosua Condom with a little street map on it showing all the hot spots?

jalist
01-26-2007, 11:17 PM
Worry about yourselves. If you want to live to 90 thats great. Some of us 40 something guys may only want to see 55 - 60.

some of you dudes is animals for real

jalist
01-26-2007, 11:19 PM
who's upset??? im just responding to your thread.

scabbies is one thing...and duely noted. that can be caught a number of ways..i.e. bed sheets, pillows, shower, etc...etc..
but worrying about what the next man is doing with his dick is another!!!

just DO YOU. and have fun. as long as YOU are wearing condoms there is no need to worry about no one else. this is what i do while in country.

whoa
homie
you can't be serious
fucking whores raw:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
NO WAY

guttaman
01-27-2007, 12:53 AM
whoa
homie
you can't be serious
fucking whores raw:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
NO WAY

What, like you never got shitfaced and woke up with a naked chick next to you. Banging her without a rain coat? I find chicas you pay for are cleaner than most North American bar flies.

blacksultan
01-27-2007, 02:01 PM
What, like you never got shitfaced and woke up with a naked chick next to you. Banging her without a rain coat? I find chicas you pay for are cleaner than most North American bar flies.

You have a very good point Gutta.

chlen
01-27-2007, 03:43 PM
Let me ask you a question. How did you measure their"cleanliiness"? Did you take a vaginal swab and send it to the lab? Or did they just smell better to you or their clothes were cleaner what exactly you mean by that?

Jimmydr
01-27-2007, 06:03 PM
My ass hurts!!! Why because I sit in an office 11 hours a day!

Pana
01-27-2007, 10:48 PM
Oh you wacky New Yorkers.....

http://www.breitbart.com/news/2007/01/25/D8MSG5VG0.html

How about an official Sosua Condom with a little street map on it showing all the hot spots?
Thats alot of mofos running around NYC with the monster be cautious out there here in the US or any other place in the world :wink:.

guttaman
01-28-2007, 12:19 AM
Let me ask you a question. How did you measure their"cleanliiness"? Did you take a vaginal swab and send it to the lab? Or did they just smell better to you or their clothes were cleaner what exactly you mean by that?

Will reply when sober. Meanig probally tuesday.

kiddfrost
01-28-2007, 03:03 PM
Who started this post anyway??? Silly rabbit. Have you ever kissed a girl before? If so let me know what the last man's kids said to you. Do you fuck without condoms? What kind of shit is that to say... Oh well I guess he was bored.

Hemp
01-28-2007, 03:15 PM
Who started this post anyway??? Silly rabbit. Have you ever kissed a girl before? If so let me know what the last man's kids said to you. Do you fuck without condoms? What kind of shit is that to say... Oh well I guess he was bored.

i never really understood the point of the post myself :confused: i mean men worrying about what other men are doing with there dick...

like i say around here, some mofo's are always ice skating up hill.

Mr Bambino
01-28-2007, 03:28 PM
Yea, this is a subject we have talked about before. It is stupid to fuck with out condoms. We all have to face reality. We take a risk when we fuck any whores. Even with condoms you are not 100% safe. But fucking without condoms? Why increase the risk? Sure I would love to fuck all the girls raw, but there are just too many things you can catch. One time this chica I met at the 4 roses wanted to fuck me raw. It was strange, she did not even charge me to fuck her. I was at the 4 roses with TropicBob and this hot bartender there is telling us how she wants to fuck me. I had just finished fucking another girl at the Palace. Bob looks at me like are you crazy you have to fuck her. So I went back to her apartment and she wanted to fuck me without a condom, but I used one. After we were done I asked how old she was. She was 18 and had 3 kids already. I am glad I did not do it, but I really wanted to.

Mr Bambino

kiddfrost
01-29-2007, 04:26 PM
Yea, this is a subject we have talked about before. It is stupid to fuck with out condoms. We all have to face reality. We take a risk when we fuck any whores. Even with condoms you are not 100% safe. But fucking without condoms? Why increase the risk? Sure I would love to fuck all the girls raw, but there are just too many things you can catch. One time this chica I met at the 4 roses wanted to fuck me raw. It was strange, she did not even charge me to fuck her. I was at the 4 roses with TropicBob and this hot bartender there is telling us how she wants to fuck me. I had just finished fucking another girl at the Palace. Bob looks at me like are you crazy you have to fuck her. So I went back to her apartment and she wanted to fuck me without a condom, but I used one. After we were done I asked how old she was. She was 18 and had 3 kids already. I am glad I did not do it, but I really wanted to.

Mr Bambino

And if you would have, you would be baby daddy number 4. Shit she might have been pregnant already trying to set you up for the oki dope. Yup I think so. A set up... To quote a movie I saw. How To Be A Menace Whie Drinking Your Juice In The Hood. "Are You My Daddy?" :rofl: :rofl:

SJG
01-29-2007, 04:30 PM

Mr Bambino

You should have just fucked her in the ass bareback.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

kiddfrost
01-29-2007, 04:42 PM
Now that sounds like a winning statement!!!!

continentalmike
01-29-2007, 04:56 PM
Fucking raw.... nahhhh we don't do that shit... :):):):):)

Get real here pls... if you go out and have your fun then you 'should' protect yourself, sure... but we all know that ain't happening 100% of the time

kiddfrost
01-29-2007, 05:04 PM
Yes daddy???? SO your saying you don't ever... NEVER have unprotected sex????

continentalmike
01-29-2007, 05:14 PM
Yes daddy???? SO your saying you don't ever... NEVER have unprotected sex????

No I never ever have unprotected sex... (cough, cough)

kiddfrost
01-29-2007, 05:17 PM
Sounds like what ever you coughing from may come from eating. Eating in an unprotected manner.

continentalmike
01-29-2007, 05:18 PM
Sounds like what ever you coughing from may come from eating. Eating in an unprotected manner.

Eating a nice, juicy pussy :)

kiddfrost
01-29-2007, 05:23 PM
So you can fuck with a condom but eat without a bib on huh??? Nasty

blacksultan
01-29-2007, 06:54 PM
Eating a nice, juicy pussy :)

I wish they could put the juice in a pouch like a Capri Sun!!!!!

Yummy!!!

kiddfrost
01-29-2007, 07:41 PM
EWWWLLLL Nasty fuckaz... what kind of place do you think... oppps never mind this is ISOC. every freak in the world logs on here. Including the KIDD!!!!! LOL LOL

leeway99
01-29-2007, 08:45 PM
EWWWLLLL Nasty fuckaz... what kind of place do you think... oppps never mind this is ISOC. every freak in the world logs on here. Including the KIDD!!!!! LOL LOL

That's one of the requirements for membership.

David Smash
01-30-2007, 06:49 PM
Damn what did I missed? Are we on THIS FUCKING TOPIC AGAIN??? Geez....man. So I get I should put my two cents in. In my opinion DO WHAT YOU WANT TO DO!!!! And leave other mongers to their own devices.

Don Tomas
01-30-2007, 08:56 PM
...And leave other mongers to their own devices.

Yes I have MANY devices! :deviltail: :whip:

kiddfrost
01-30-2007, 09:30 PM
Damn what did I missed? Are we on THIS FUCKING TOPIC AGAIN??? Geez....man. So I get I should put my two cents in. In my opinion DO WHAT YOU WANT TO DO!!!! And leave other mongers to their own devices.

I guess some people are just curious about others peoples penis... They sit there with theirs in there hand while other mongers are enjoying some wet juicy pussy... READ THE SIGNATURE BITCH... Words to live by.

Jimmydr
01-30-2007, 09:32 PM
Does anyone here work 14 hours a day for a boss, stop it!

kiddfrost
01-30-2007, 09:34 PM
Yeah I work 14+ hrs a day why... Are you not entertained???

Jimmydr
01-30-2007, 09:36 PM
Yeah I work 14+ hrs a day why... Are you not entertained???

There is a lot of crazy shit people do, ehy focus on their peckers?

kiddfrost
01-30-2007, 09:43 PM
There is a lot of crazy shit people do, ehy focus on their peckers?

Hey the man needs a hobby. I guess he wanted to know what people do with their dicks when they are out having fun...

RSMMAN
01-30-2007, 09:45 PM
http://home.cogeco.ca/~smckenna/family_guy_hookers.wmv

kiddfrost
01-30-2007, 09:50 PM
http://home.cogeco.ca/~smckenna/family_guy_hookers.wmv

You silly fucka... What the hell that got to do with this convo? BUT it is funny as hell I got that episode.:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

RearWindow
01-30-2007, 10:15 PM
Does anyone here work 14 hours a day for a boss, stop it! ME, but then I AM the friggin boss. And it's a whole lot more at times.

I know...cry me a river....

And I gotta fess up...just did that two days ago.

guttaman
02-02-2007, 10:42 PM
You silly fucka... What the hell that got to do with this convo? BUT it is funny as hell I got that episode.:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Nothing. But since when do we stay on topic around here?

Vincent Vega
02-03-2007, 12:59 AM
Need some help interpreting my last night in sosua about 6 months ago. Drank scotch, went to passions, drank beer, went to casino, played holdem tournament, drank beer, drank beer, took second in tournament, bummed ride to disco X with american expat, drank scotch, hooked up with model type hatian, drank scotch, danced, drank scotch, moto back to palace, drank whiskey.... .... .... ... .... woke up with hot naked hatian chica in bed, rug burns on knees, sore abs from pounding and one and only one condom on floor. No further memories.

Is that the same as going bareback??? :wink:

kiddfrost
02-03-2007, 03:22 PM
Everyone is worried just about one country... It's the risk we take day to day. No matter what we take risks if it's in the states or in Other countries... You next blow job could be your last blow job. AND NO ONE LIKES A COVERED BLOW JOB. Be safe gents and wrap it up and stay away from my favorite chica !!!!!!!!!!!

scoochamenz1
02-03-2007, 06:28 PM
Need some help interpreting my last night in sosua about 6 months ago. Drank scotch, went to passions, drank beer, went to casino, played holdem tournament, drank beer, drank beer, took second in tournament, bummed ride to disco X with american expat, drank scotch, hooked up with model type hatian, drank scotch, danced, drank scotch, moto back to palace, drank whiskey.... .... .... ... .... woke up with hot naked hatian chica in bed, rug burns on knees, sore abs from pounding and one and only one condom on floor. No further memories.

Is that the same as going bareback??? :wink:

damn, i puked just from reading about all this drinking!!!!!:rofl: :eek:

blacksultan
02-03-2007, 06:30 PM
damn, i puked just from reading about all this drinking!!!!!:rofl: :eek:

What about puking from looking at your avatar???

RearWindow
02-03-2007, 10:04 PM
ME, but then I AM the friggin boss. And it's a whole lot more at times.

I know...cry me a river....

And I gotta fess up...just did that two days ago.And yesterday. and will do same tomorrow (Sunday)

Jimmydr
02-06-2007, 02:40 PM
And yesterday. and will do same tomorrow (Sunday)

If it was me, I would take my U.I. and relax in DR for a month.

Jimmydr
02-13-2007, 03:26 PM
Its about even??

vsmoove
02-15-2007, 03:15 PM

like Jimmy says,

thats all.

I don't know, Hempstead. I've been reading the boards and the same chicks are being fucked by everyone... why shouldn't folks care if they are not using protection?

Hemp
02-15-2007, 03:21 PM
I don't know, Hempstead. I've been reading the boards and the same chicks are being fucked by everyone... why shouldn't folks care if they are not using protection?

cause if you worrying that much about it...you shouldnt be mongering!!!

its not about how many guys is fucking who, what, where and why? thats bitch shit...bitches worry about who the next chick is fucking!!! not men

if u mongering...you taking a risk PERIOD!!!
just worry about yourself and strap up everytime. no need to worry what the next guy doing with his dick??? so what if guys are screwing the same girls...it aint your girlfriend or your wife..so who cares?

worry about YOU AND YOU ONLY!!!

vsmoove
02-17-2007, 08:46 PM
cause if you worrying that much about it...you shouldnt be mongering!!!

its not about how many guys is fucking who, what, where and why? thats bitch shit...bitches worry about who the next chick is fucking!!! not men

if u mongering...you taking a risk PERIOD!!!
just worry about yourself and strap up everytime. no need to worry what the next guy doing with his dick??? so what if guys are screwing the same girls...it aint your girlfriend or your wife..so who cares?

worry about YOU AND YOU ONLY!!!

Hmmm... I'm gonna use that argument with my boss... Hey, I know I did nothing to mitigate that risk but we're in business, right? Everyone knows there is risk in business... I'll see how that works.. LOL... in any event, it's a personal decision as you say; I do have an issue because this decision affects other people, including the women in our real lives back home, but it is a personal decision... I love chicas but I love my life even more...

Jimmydr
02-18-2007, 03:51 PM
Hmmm... I'm gonna use that argument with my boss... Hey, I know I did nothing to mitigate that risk but we're in business, right? Everyone knows there is risk in business... I'll see how that works.. LOL... in any event, it's a personal decision as you say; I do have an issue because this decision affects other people, including the women in our real lives back home, but it is a personal decision... I love chicas but I love my life even more...

Then get a wife and don't mess with hookers.

vsmoove
02-18-2007, 09:08 PM
Then get a wife and don't mess with hookers.

That's a point, JDR, but I think it's overly simplistic... like saying, I'll drive as reckless as I want... if you don't like it, then stay off the road and you'll be safe... the statement is true, but it does'nt mean you should drive recklessly...

Jimmydr
02-18-2007, 09:12 PM
That's a point, JDR, but I think overly simplistic... that's like saying, I'll drive as recklessly as I want but don't complain because if you don't like the risk, you can stay off the road and you'll be safe... the statement is true but it doesn't mean you should continue to drive recklessly...

Many guys like sex with out condoms. Either accept it or get out of the game.

vsmoove
02-18-2007, 09:17 PM
Many guys like sex with out condoms. Either accept it or get out of the game.

LOL... I know I have to accept it, JDR... I'm not a COMPLETE idiot... I was just responding to the line of argument that it was nobody's business... good luck and good health to you... btw, are you in town May 17-21?

Jimmydr
02-18-2007, 09:21 PM
LOL... I know I have to accept it, JDR... I'm not a COMPLETE idiot... I was just responding to the line of argument that it was nobody's business... good luck and good health to you... btw, are you in town May 17-21?

No I won't be there at that time. :confused:

kiddfrost
02-22-2007, 03:10 PM
Huh? We still talking about this??? Different strokes for different folks... I don't get how other people is concerned with how other people fuck. My question for you? Do you eat pussy then put on a condom to fuck? If so Why??? Your not scared to get anything in your throat.

Jimmydr
02-22-2007, 03:42 PM
Huh? We still talking about this??? Different strokes for different folks... I don't get how other people is concerned with how other people fuck. My question for you? Do you eat pussy then put on a condom to fuck? If so Why??? Your not scared to get anything in your throat.

Is that why my throat is sore for the last 14 years:confused:

kiddfrost
02-22-2007, 03:51 PM
You know they sale a drink in the pharmacia that will get rid of that.

WSJ3
02-24-2007, 10:54 AM
I think this topic has run its course.

Jimmydr
01-02-2008, 08:03 AM
After a year since this started, any new guys want to add to this?

Skynyrd
01-02-2008, 08:27 AM
Well I say to each his own !!!! I always wear a helmet on a motorcycle so why would I not wear one on my dick???

ChicaSeeka
01-02-2008, 11:38 AM
holy shit, those are some scary poll results.....

The secondary poll should read

" How many of the Unprotected sex guys "NOVIOS" Send Money "

Solo Tu papi , no mas sexo con otros muchachos para mi, solo tu...:eek:

ElPlomero
01-02-2008, 02:29 PM
holy shit, those are some scary poll results.....

The secondary poll should read

" How many of the Unprotected sex guys "NOVIOS" Send Money "

Solo Tu papi , no mas sexo con otros muchachos para mi, solo tu...:eek:

In regards to the telling of the same things over and over again, I say we should make some cards up and have them laminated.

I thought of getting one that says "No gracias" for the clubs, rather than getting hoarse from telling all the chicas you aren't interested in to leave.

ELPlomero

eldorob
01-02-2008, 05:09 PM
In regards to the telling of the same things over and over again, I say we should make some cards up and have them laminated.

I thought of getting one that says "No gracias" for the clubs, rather than getting hoarse from telling all the chicas you aren't interested in to leave.

ELPlomero

It gets easier...you gotta develop that "Ivebeenhereathousandtimesdontfuckwithme" look

If you have that "FirstTimeAtDisneyLand" look the chicas can tell and will pester the crap out of you...

Elvis
01-03-2008, 12:56 AM
I've fucked hoes without a condom, and it was all good ! Even to the point I've fucked one for 4 hours, raw ! It's quite true what DT says, there's a low chance to get HIV thru intercourse, it's mainly thru anal sex, which I don't do raw at all ! You can get other STD, though !

Luckily I didn't catch anything, and I take precautions now because I have two steady women and I don't want to fuck it up.

It's quite hard because I love wet pussy..

And.. no, I haven't fucked a woman bareback in DR !

Pedrowantit
01-03-2008, 01:59 PM
This was a couple of years ago in Sosua. I had a week with the girl I normally spent the time with. Stayed in an all inclusive with her checked in too. She was working during the days so I had lots of time for other things. Found a nice girl at a bar and talked to her for a while and told her that I would be on the beach next day and told her where on the beach. Next day she showed up and she looked rather good in Bikini too. We were drinking some pina coladas on the beach. Most other girls I have been with in Sosua can hardly swim and do not particurily enjoy the water. But this one was wild inthe water and a good swimmer. We started to kiss and hug and touch each others in the water. She took off her bikini bottom and I took off my swimming shorts and we continued. She was diving down and sucking him and I was doing the same to her while she was floating in the water. So after a while we started to fuck in the water and it was without condom as it is a bit difficult to use that in the water and I normally dont carry those whith me when I swim. It was great with lots of people on the beach and a wild girl in the water. But of course stupid.... The only time I did not use condom in the Dominican Republic. Been tested several times since then without problems.

Jimmydr
01-04-2008, 12:42 PM
This was a couple of years ago in Sosua. I had a week with the girl I normally spent the time with. Stayed in an all inclusive with her checked in too. She was working during the days so I had lots of time for other things. Found a nice girl at a bar and talked to her for a while and told her that I would be on the beach next day and told her where on the beach. Next day she showed up and she looked rather good in Bikini too. We were drinking some pina coladas on the beach. Most other girls I have been with in Sosua can hardly swim and do not particurily enjoy the water. But this one was wild inthe water and a good swimmer. We started to kiss and hug and touch each others in the water. She took off her bikini bottom and I took off my swimming shorts and we continued. She was diving down and sucking him and I was doing the same to her while she was floating in the water. So after a while we started to fuck in the water and it was without condom as it is a bit difficult to use that in the water and I normally dont carry those whith me when I swim. It was great with lots of people on the beach and a wild girl in the water. But of course stupid.... The only time I did not use condom in the Dominican Republic. Been tested several times since then without problems.

Same thing happened to a guy on ISG. 9 months later he was a daddy.

Pedrowantit
01-04-2008, 02:13 PM
Good it was not me.

Beads
01-05-2008, 12:30 PM
I wonder with the lack of birth control and limited ways to abort a baby a chica didn't intend of having how many putas have kids with a guy they spent only a short time with.

Now if they generally are with 2 or more guys a day im sure its difficult if not impossible for them to know who the father is.

eldorob
01-05-2008, 12:52 PM
I wonder with the lack of birth control and limited ways to abort a baby a chica didn't intend of having how many putas have kids with a guy they spent only a short time with.

Now if they generally are with 2 or more guys a day im sure its difficult if not impossible for them to know who the father is.

I would bet that they "target" certain individuals.... if they see you down there every 2 or 3 months they know that you'll probably show up some time during the 9 month incubation period....and even if they targeted 2 or three guys, one of those guys show up during the pregnancy and the finger pointing starts...

I fixed my kid-making abilities awhile ago (had the big "V"), but I still wouldn't want to be in the middle of that... no queiro mas bambinos por favor!!!

Apos
01-05-2008, 12:56 PM
i wonder how many guys an average working chica actually does see, in Sosua, on average per day, week, month?

sure some of the "today's flavour" superstar types may be really busy but for your normal Clasico or casino chica...2-3 per week might be on the high side.

time for a poll? :rolleyes::lol:

there seems to be many chicas per guy in Clasico on any night i can recall so even if all the guys took a chica, and that never seems to happen, there would still be 50+ (100+, 200+ who's counted? :biggrin:) chicas that go away without any action.

even at La Passion's i bet there are a few chicas every day that have only 1 or zero paying clients.
Carmen, Chikee and the other more chicas can have many in a given day but the rest....i don't think so.

Perhaps Peter can comment.

eldorob
01-05-2008, 04:40 PM
i
sure some of the "today's flavour" superstar types may be really busy but for your normal Clasico or casino chica...2-3 per week might be on the high side.
time for a poll? :rolleyes::lol:Perhaps Peter can comment.

that may be very true....I've seen many go home alone....Ive gone home alone :mrgreen:

Beads
01-05-2008, 05:19 PM
Ive definitely wondered about this myself. Theres only so many people looking for a chica for the night and theres far more chicas than are needed thats for sure.

Some of the more attractive ones im sure do much better but everyone has different tastes also so this also comes into play.

Theres also some you NEVER see leave with anyone. They may be forced to try and get someone for a daytime romp or have to go with the local dominicans for less.

eldorob
01-05-2008, 08:23 PM
Funny story.....I left the disco's at closing time one nite a little inebriated, the streets were just about empty....all of sudden I had a 40 something y.o. street rat hounding me and I started down the sidewalk....she's about fifty feet behind trying to keep up....yelling papi, papi, mi amor and all kinds of crap...I'm yelling at her to go away...I start walking faster, shes still trying to keep up....thinking back now it must have been pretty comical looking...

I take a left at Pluto's I think and end up by the Texaco on the highway and there's a bunch of chicas getting in a guagua....an old favorite of mine was there, Judy (or Juele) and she was going home to Monte Llano alone.... so I say Hey Judy, "you wanna come home with me?" "SI, SI" she says...but I say "NO Sexo".... "Por Que"....."mucho cervesa, sexo no es possible"....she laughed and off we went...

Ok, maybe not a REAL funny story, but they do go home alone...

ElPlomero
01-09-2008, 12:12 AM
Hey Eldorob;

Can you make that "Ivebeenhereathousandtimesdontfuckwithme" face and send me a video of it. I'd like to try it out. After 9 trips, I've been unable to manage it and I bet I have to say "no gracias" at least 500 times a day.

ELPlomero

ElPlomero
01-09-2008, 12:22 AM
Hey;

I'd like to see a poll about how many guys have trouble reading Pedrowantit's posts.

His avatar keeps pullin my eyes off the text and to the left.

Does this board have a health plan? I think I need some of those blinders that horses wear, so I don't get eye strain. All those left and right eye movements can't be good, ya know?

Hey Pedrowantit, nice Avatar. I'll trade you seven toilets for two tits. (and I'll make sure they flush before I ship them.)

ELPlomero

eldorob
01-09-2008, 12:19 PM
Hey Eldorob;

Can you make that "Ivebeenhereathousandtimesdontfuckwithme" face and send me a video of it. I'd like to try it out. After 9 trips, I've been unable to manage it and I bet I have to say "no gracias" at least 500 times a day. ELPlomero

I have also developed the "Dominican Walk" - It helps me blend. Not joking, I see distinct difference in mannerisms in the way a dominican walks compared to a tourist. And I have it down pat...

As far as getting rid of pestering chicas, there is also the "Finger Wag", it's somewhat dominican and is a good terse send off, especially in a loud club...someone posted a training vid for the finger wag I think, I'll try to find it....

My training vids are $9.95 each plus shipping. And plus tax if going to Canada or Britain...

eldorob
01-09-2008, 12:29 PM
ElPlom - here is an excellent thread for getting rid of pestering ugly chicas... http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=70610&highlight=finger

The "Finger Wag" video isn't in there but you'll find some great phrases...

JD426
01-10-2008, 09:11 PM
Hey Eldorob;

Can you make that "Ivebeenhereathousandtimesdontfuckwithme" face and send me a video of it. I'd like to try it out. After 9 trips, I've been unable to manage it and I bet I have to say "no gracias" at least 500 times a day.

ELPlomero
Wear dark sunglasses and dont smile too much (think Silvio dante from the sopranos) , when you see one u like THEN take off the shades and smile. They can read your eyes, just like a good poker player.

Jimmydr
01-12-2008, 09:22 AM
Wear dark sunglasses and dont smile too much (think Silvio dante from the sopranos) , when you see one u like THEN take off the shades and smile. They can read your eyes, just like a good poker player.

Or just walk down the street with me.

ChicaSeeka
01-20-2008, 06:20 PM
Or just walk down the street with me.

a walk down the street with jdr is not a walk, but rather a brisk jog, and always an adventure for sure .....

blacksultan
01-21-2008, 09:01 PM
a walk down the street with jdr is not a walk, but rather a brisk jog, and always an adventure for sure .....

You are actually observing the classic symptomology of monger attention deficit disorder.

Tony Badabing
01-22-2008, 05:14 AM
Are you a brother from another planet??? Where do you get these replys off the top of your head....... You gotta be high or hanging out with jayman....... Some funny shit

Hunter
01-22-2008, 05:54 PM
Are you a brother from another planet??? Where do you get these replys off the top of your head....... You gotta be high or hanging out with jayman....... Some funny shit

Sultans our in-house comedian. The guy should be paid:D

guttaman
01-22-2008, 07:41 PM
Had to add " this weekend " to the poll. Never bareback a Sosua regular but with certain campo chicas it just happens. Thanks for the morning after pill.

Just noticed this thread has been going for a year today, feliz cumpleanos (sp).

Jimmydr
01-22-2008, 07:53 PM
Had to add " this weekend " to the poll. Never bareback a Sosua regular but with certain campo chicas it just happens. Thanks for the morning after pill.

Just noticed this thread has been going for a year today, feliz cumpleanos (sp).

I plan on closing this again soon and then reopen in another year.

Thanks to all that have added to it.

guttaman
01-22-2008, 07:59 PM
I plan on closing this again soon and then reopen in another year.

Thanks to all that have added to it.

I got the poll reopened till the 24th for those who have not voted or are new.

Jimmydr
01-22-2008, 08:01 PM

Many Paisas in Medellin have that 5 year shot, so no morning after pill is required. So I have heard.

guttaman
01-22-2008, 11:53 PM
Many Paisas in Medellin have that 5 year shot, so no morning after pill is required. So I have heard.

Is it a shot or a small implant near their armpit. It is injected by a needle.

Jimmydr
01-23-2008, 06:52 AM
Is it a shot or a small implant near their armpit. It is injected by a needle.

I think its a shot but its near the armpit.

Jimmydr
01-23-2008, 07:36 AM
60 to 60 on this poll. Who would have guessed!

Si_Poppi
01-23-2008, 07:08 PM
60 to 60 on this poll. Who would have guessed!I would have thought the yes vote would be higher.
The key word here is "ever".

If the question was do you normally fuck bareback, I'm sure the results would be dramatically different.

I am surprised that 50% claim they have never slipped up and slipped one in bare.
Especially when you are fooling around in the jacuzzi or being raped while you are drunk and half asleep in the middle of the night.:eek: :p

Does the poll mean to completion or does pulling out count too?:wink:

guttaman
01-23-2008, 09:34 PM
I always fuck up. Every trip i get to the point i can not blow a load with a condom on so when the chica say okay but not in me i go to town and who the fuck wants to pull out and stroke it when you got that pussy sucking you back in. Some chicas freak while others grab my name tag with address off my luggage like it is a winning lotto ticket. So far no future bald headed waitresses running or crawling around the DR.

A few years ago i barebacked and finshed in a chica with 4 kids. She was 21, so if she did not get knocked up then my little guys have trouble finding home. Good thing me and Hank Hill suffer from the same ailment.

Hey EricS, Francesca does not have a 5th does she........????????? If i was to have a kid in the DR it would be with her. She just looks like she makes good looking babies...... Shit i must be packed and drinking.

The Sage
01-24-2008, 12:20 AM
Dominican women are good catholic girls in that they are predisposed to have sex sin condom. While most workers will go out of their way to have you cover up it has less to do with their nature than it does with the sheer number of customers and the fact that a pregnancy would stem the cash flow. Non-working girls or even semi-pros for the most part after the first two or three times you are with them could care less. And as guttaman alluded to a sure way to get and odd look from a campesina is to reach for a condom. Bareback is the norm for those girls.

yourmomma999
01-24-2008, 04:39 AM
Unfortunately I think you may be serious but you made me laugh real hard the way you said it thanks.

I always fuck up. Every trip i get to the point i can not blow a load with a condom on so when the chica say okay but not in me i go to town and who the fuck wants to pull out and stroke it when you got that pussy sucking you back in. Some chicas freak while others grab my name tag with address off my luggage like it is a winning lotto ticket. So far no future bald headed waitresses running or crawling around the DR.

A few years ago i barebacked and finshed in a chica with 4 kids. She was 21, so if she did not get knocked up then my little guys have trouble finding home. Good thing me and Hank Hill suffer from the same ailment.

Hey EricS, Francesca does not have a 5th does she........????????? If i was to have a kid in the DR it would be with her. She just looks like she makes good looking babies...... Shit i must be packed and drinking.

eldorob
01-24-2008, 07:21 PM
I always fuck up. Every trip i get to the point i can not blow a load with a condom on so when the chica say okay but not in me i go to town and who the fuck wants to pull out and stroke it when you got that pussy sucking you back in. Some chicas freak while others grab my name tag with address off my luggage like it is a winning lotto ticket. So far no future bald headed waitresses running or crawling around the DR. .

Now THATs funny...

Tenmei27
03-04-2008, 11:17 PM
In my never ending search for knowledge, what is a campesina?

Inconego
03-05-2008, 12:17 AM
this thread will never die...

The Sage
03-05-2008, 12:36 AM
In my never ending search for knowledge, what is a campesina?

country girl. Think daisy mae clampett

yourmomma999
03-05-2008, 02:53 AM
Ok, forget the possibility of having one of them having your child for a moment. No disrespect but, aren't you worried about catching something?

Jimmydr
03-05-2008, 07:48 AM
Ok, forget the possibility of having one of them having your child for a moment. No disrespect but, aren't you worried about catching something?

Aren't you afraid of having a heartattack, or finding out you have cancer one day? We all have to die of something.

Skynyrd
03-06-2008, 04:36 PM
If I knew I would die in the next 5 years anyway from cancer or whatever.....HELL YEA I'd Fuck Bareback !!!!

Mad Mike
03-07-2008, 11:50 AM
I also dont care what others do, it is their problem.

my 2cent is:

I personally wouldnt fuck in DR without a condom because i like being able to sleep at night without any guilt or wondering what I 'may' have (as far as an STD). Maybe im the only one who feels this but i kinda even feel wierd when a girls 'juices' get on me...lol...I rush to the bathroom to wash off real quick hahahaha. And I am totally fine not kissing any of these girls at all or even BBBJ's. If i get one great, if i get it covered great.

Jimmydr
03-07-2008, 01:11 PM
Patrick Swayzee at 55 just found out he has cancer and no more than 6 months at most. Death comes without notice.

Mad Mike
03-07-2008, 03:54 PM
holy shit...6 months...time to spend!!!

yourmomma999
03-08-2008, 12:41 AM
I am too young to worry about that at the moment and in good health. Maybe when I get to my 70's I would be into the bareback and not care. I was not trying to offend you. If I found out I had some kind of terminal illness don't think for a minute I would not move to that Island and live in a shack and spend every penny I had on it. :-()
Aren't you afraid of having a heartattack, or finding out you have cancer one day? We all have to die of something.[/quote]

JoeDR
03-09-2008, 07:12 PM
Gentlemen, when I came home from the DR last month in the New York Daily News a couple of days afterward had an article about how DR is the top country on the Aids/HIV list. Don't get me wrong, I would love to get 2 or 3 Passions Girls (and u know who they are) or BB's in the raw, but I value my heath. To those who life in the fast lane, I wish you well and luck.