PDA

View Full Version : Valuable POP Contact Returns To Web Site

mikeppsych
01-22-2007, 04:36 PM
Hola Mongers - After an absence from the web site of couple of years I have returned - unfortunately all of my previous posts have disappeared due to my inactivity - I have lived in POP full time for several years and know the city like the back of my hand - this includes the very best restaurants the local chica hangouts - I speak reasonable Spanish, understand the customs and culture of the DR, and have always been able to negotiate with the locals on favorable terms - if anyone out there wants to go out with me to see the sights, all you have to do is e-mail at least a couple days in advance - my address is mikeppsych@hotmail.com (mikeppsych@hotmail.com) - home and cell phone numbers will be furnished upon request - I am a very cheap date - I do not drink alcohol, so you only have to pay for my juice - and I do not drink much of that because it makes me pee more - if I introduce a chica or facilitate your relationship in any way I expect you to behave like a gentleman at all times and treat her with respect - it reflects on me and I am well known in POP - she will reciprocate, you will not get ripped off, and you will both have a good time - DR women love the bulge in your pants - the bigger the better - no, not that bulge, the one on the side or in back where you keep your money - for the most part they also like the bulge in front a great deal - these are very hot women - all sizes and shapes and colors - I prefer slender and very attractive - color does not matter to me - DR men seem too prefer a nalga Dominicana (big ass) - everything is available - from Cristal and El Bohen on the high (expensive) end to Galactica and El Principe in the middle to infected street hookers for 100 pesos - USE A CONDOM - almost all the pros have a chulo (boyfriend/pimp) who takes their money, screws many other women without a condom, and then screws them without protection - Dominican men, almost without exception, do not use condoms - any questions, just e-mail - I will give you a prompt straight answer with no bullshit - adios and happy mongering - Michael

I_LOVE_CHICAS
01-22-2007, 04:45 PM
I will definitely contact you before my next trip. Thank you

mikeppsych
01-22-2007, 04:53 PM
Hola I Love Chicas - I also know where the chicos who dress like chicas hang out - but I guess that is of no interest given your handle - just kidding - I actually found one of my posts dated 11/1/04 still on the web site - just enter mikeppsych in the search box - gives a hint as to my attitude about this place - look forward to getting together - Michael

I_LOVE_CHICAS
01-22-2007, 04:59 PM
Hola I Love Chicas - I also know where the chicos who dress like chicas hang out - but I guess that is of no interest given your handle - just kidding - I actually found one of my posts dated 11/1/04 still on the web site - just enter mikeppsych in the search box - gives a hint as to my attitude about this place - look forward to getting together - Michael

Dont even go there, homie.

But I could use someone with your knowledge of the place.

mikeppsych
01-22-2007, 05:14 PM
You like chicas from DR and Venezuela but not PR - is that possible? - the girls from San Juan and PR in general are muy caliente!

I_LOVE_CHICAS
01-22-2007, 05:28 PM
I've been to PR so many times...I consider PR the 6th Borough, But I've never been there to monger.
Venezuela is a paradise, different from DR.
I've just discovered DR and I'm loving it, So Im stuck on it for a while.

Beads
01-22-2007, 05:41 PM
some nice information to know. thanks for sharing.

mikeppsych
01-22-2007, 08:47 PM
Hola Beads - Fortunately I know a number of chicas who also enjoy your special favorite - while I deal mainly with Dominicans , my past experience with Haitians has led me to believe they especially like it up the chute - it could be the French influence since they know nothing about Greek culture - hahaha! - I hate to laugh at my own jokes but I like that one - give me a buzz when you are around - by the way, I was born and raised in Jersey and lived for many years north of Philly - Michael

Cuba Libre
01-22-2007, 09:48 PM
Hola I Love Chicas - I also know where the chicos who dress like chicas hang out - but I guess that is of no interest given your handle - just kidding - I actually found one of my posts dated 11/1/04 still on the web site - just enter mikeppsych in the search box - gives a hint as to my attitude about this place - look forward to getting together - MichaelI did the search and except for a quote from a 2004 post, only today's posts came up.

mikeppsych
01-22-2007, 10:47 PM
Hola Ricky - Click search, under search forums make sure dot is by show threads and not show posts, enter mikeppsych in search field, click go - then go to bottom of the page - hope this helps - Michael

mikeppsych
01-22-2007, 10:49 PM
I see the confusion - I said I found one of my old posts but I actually found an old reply - still revealing!

Kevy
01-22-2007, 10:51 PM
Mike, the only one I found was a quote. I think all your posts are in the old Yahoo Group. This site started around April 2004, most of your posts were probably before then.

Apos
01-22-2007, 11:08 PM
revealing?:confused:
I see the confusion - I said I found one of my old posts but I actually found an old reply - still revealing!

mikeppsych
01-22-2007, 11:25 PM
I am not crazy - below is the old reply that I cut and pasted - maybe the problem is semantic - is a quote the same as a reply?

Yahoo # 2837
Quote:

From: "mikeppsych"
Date: Sat Nov 1, 2003 11:51 am
Subject: [IN SEARCH OF CHICAS] Re: Market Forces

Hi Jimmy - I fully agree but some mongers are just overpaying - after
tossing my last 6 week novia I spent 4 straight nights with one chica
that I liked - she spoke perfect English, was very bright, and I
advised her to stop being a puta and go to Spain to live with her
mother - she originally wanted 1500 pesos but I told her 1000 was
what I would pay for todo la noche - she agreed and was great in la
cama - I gave her the 1500 pesos without batting an eye - after that
she would call me if I did not call her and even came by my place the
last morning to say goodby - I did not tell her that an amateur was
still in the bed - anyway, I have no trouble treating all of the
girls with respect and paying the professional chicas well beyond
minimum wage - but if 2 or 3 weeks of minimum wage becomes the
standard for one night we are all fucked - remember, these girls talk
to one another and identify a sucker real fast - one last thought -
if you do not speak Spanish you will probably pay double for almost
everything in DR - it really pays to learn the language - Michael

Cuba Libre
01-22-2007, 11:25 PM
Mike, the only one I found was a quote. I think all your posts are in the old Yahoo Group. This site started around April 2004, most of your posts were probably before then.That's the same one I found.

mikeppsych
01-22-2007, 11:28 PM
At least we are on the same page - all my older comments are lost forever - probably no great loss!

Magnum
01-23-2007, 08:30 AM
Welcome back Mike but I am forever the skeptic....if no one else will ask the question......I will....what is in it for you and are your services really needed - come on this is DR! It is kind of like going to one of those all you can eat chinese buffets and then asking where the food is!

As wise man once told me way back when....if you want a chica in Sosua.....stand out in the middle of the street and hold up one finger....if you want two...put up two!

Maybe it is me but part of the fun in getting to know your way around down there was doing it at your own pace, the exploration, learning the ropes, etc...etc and stepping on your dick a few times. I found it best to find a wingman in the same boat as you are - Thanks Nomad - and get to it! The thrill of the hunt....things just always taste better when you cook them yourself....

Not to hurt your feelings but I had to chime in here....buena suerte....

mikeppsych
01-23-2007, 07:51 PM
Hola Magnum - How could a member of the Board of Directors thanked by Jimmydr himself possibly hurt my feelings? - your question/comment is fair enough - nothing is in it for me except the chance to meet other mongers and possibly develop a friendship or two or.... - I have never accepted a propina and never will - if I do, the person who gives it is free to post that I lied - some prefer to find their way alone like an explorer - others may prefer a well used map - POP is not like Sosua or Cabarete - it is much bigger with many nooks and cranies - it took me four years to find some of them living here full time and speaking Spanish - others may not have that kind of time - relatively few gringoes visit POP in search of chicas - they just go to the well known expensive places like Cristal and El Bohen - I know these places as well as most if not all of the other options - I am also easy going and not that hard to get along with - while some, perhaps most, have neither a need nor a desire for my services, a few may welcome some guidance from someone who has paid his dues - I hope this alleys at least some of your skeptism - Michael

Apos
01-23-2007, 08:01 PM
as the resident sarcastic bastard i have to ask...is juice a propina?:rolleyes:

I am a very cheap date - I do not drink alcohol, so you only have to pay for my juice :corky:

Jimmydr
01-23-2007, 08:02 PM
as the resident sarcastic bastard i have to ask...is juice a propina?:rolleyes:
:corky:

No juice is not, its a beverage.

Apos
01-23-2007, 08:04 PM
No juice is not, its a beverage.jejejejejejeje

...and i thought i was sarcastic:p

Rocky
01-23-2007, 08:15 PM
No juice is not, its a beverage.Juice costs money.
It's not a big propina, but it is a propina.
If that's all it is, it's no biggy, although it is unusual to set the ground rules, that it will cost juice to go hang with the dude.
If the visitor lands up paying transport around, buying drinks, maybe treating the resident dude to a chica, then it would be a sizeable propina.

mikeppsych
01-23-2007, 08:25 PM
You guys are tough - I may quit posting again for another two or three years if I am not treated better - now that is a lie - I enjoy the give and take as much as the next guy - I consider the juice to be mandatory and not a propina - I have to drink something while showing mongers around free of charge and I do not feel like paying for it myself - when I use my car the cost of gas is much more than the cost of the juice - if it makes a difference, I also limit myself to one juice per stop unless the other(s) insist on staying a long time (i.e. more than an hour or so) - juice is very caloric and the chicas prefer non-fat men - now that is another lie - they prefer anyone with sufficient money to please their chulo and/or coke dealer - Michael

Jimmydr
01-23-2007, 08:26 PM
You guys are tough - I may quit posting again for another two or three years if I am not treated better - now that is a lie - I enjoy the give and take as much as the next guy - I consider the juice to be mandatory and not a propina - I have to drink something while showing mongers around free of charge and I do not feel like paying for it myself - when I use my car the cost of gas is much more than the cost of the juice - if it makes a difference, I also limit myself to one juice per stop unless the other(s) insist on staying a long time (i.e. more than an hour or so) - juice is very caloric and the chicas prefer non-fat men - now that is another lie - they prefer anyone with sufficient money to please their chulo and/or coke dealer - Michael

Some chicas think a guy with 780 pesos is rich.

Apos
01-23-2007, 08:28 PM
780 pesos?:confused:
Some chicas think a guy with 780 pesos is rich.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

mikeppsych
01-23-2007, 08:37 PM
To clarify a bit more: (1) Unless my esposa is using my car, I always use it or the mongers rent a car if they have one to take them out (I have not used a taxi in POP for several years); (2) I never drink alcohol or order a round of drinks; and (3) Nobody has ever paid for a chica for me.

780 pesos???

Jimmydr
01-23-2007, 08:38 PM
To clarify a bit more: (1) Unless my esposa is using my car, I always use it or the mongers rent a car if they have one to take them out (I have not used a taxi in POP for several years); (2) I never drink alcohol or order a round of drinks; and (3) Nobody has ever paid for a chica for me.

780 pesos???

Its an example. Many campo chicas never have more than 100 pesos so 780 would make them rich.

mikeppsych
01-23-2007, 08:40 PM
Yeah - buy why 780 and not 500 or 1000? Is that your lottery number?

Jimmydr
01-23-2007, 08:42 PM
Yeah - buy why 780 and not 500 or 1000? Is that your lottery number?

I always pay odd amounts. 965, 882, weird amounts.

mikeppsych
01-23-2007, 08:43 PM
Het Jimmy - How come you thank everybody who dumps on me?

Jimmydr
01-23-2007, 08:43 PM
Het Jimmy - How come you thank everybody who dumps on me?

I thank everyone so I know where I left off so I can begin again in the morning.

mikeppsych
01-23-2007, 08:43 PM
Correction - Hey Jimmy

mikeppsych
01-23-2007, 08:44 PM
You never thanked me

Jimmydr
01-23-2007, 08:45 PM
You never thanked me

Look up a few posts, I did.

LM
01-23-2007, 08:45 PM
I gave him a thankyou....

mikeppsych
01-23-2007, 08:50 PM
Two points for Jimmydr - now I understand better why he is the big kahuna of ISOC! - how did I do without this fun site for so long? - enjoying what DR chicas have to offer sure helped.

P.S. LM gets a point too!

mikeppsych
01-23-2007, 08:52 PM
Jimmy - That thank you does not count - you thanked me fror correcting a typographical error!

mikeppsych
01-23-2007, 08:53 PM
Correction - for not fror

guttaman
01-23-2007, 08:54 PM
Hey Mike, keep on posting. Sometimes people who have come on here in the past have been pimps in monger clothing. If possible start filling in the blanks in the POP section. In the past i would do Long Beach during the day but since there is not much on the POP scene posted on a regular basis i usually do not go at night.

Apos
01-23-2007, 08:56 PM
jimmy even gave you a "FUCK YOU"http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a211/apostropheman2/post_groan.gif ...high praise on this site:)
Two points for Jimmydr - now I understand better why he is the big kahuna of ISOC! - how did I do without this fun site for so long? - enjoying what DR chicas have to offer sure helped.

P.S. LM gets a point too!
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=8211&page=3
for reference :)

mikeppsych
01-23-2007, 08:58 PM
Sometimes I wish I were a pimp - they seem to have money all the time - please clarify what blanks you want me to fill in - where exactly on the site? - LB is dead except for Cristal - literally gone

guttaman
01-23-2007, 09:14 PM
Sometimes I wish I were a pimp - they seem to have money all the time - please clarify what blanks you want me to fill in - where exactly on the site? - LB is dead except for Cristal - literally gone

Just basic shit like good places to eat, bars, chica friendly hotels, cabanas, massage parlours, chicas, some pictures of chicas and so on.

Corrado
01-23-2007, 09:44 PM
...if you want a chica in Sosua.....stand out in the middle of the street and hold up one finger....if you want two...put up two!

:bigthumbup::bigthumbup:

Classic.

mikeppsych
01-23-2007, 09:53 PM
Lets try them one by one - current favorite restaurants are Stefy & Natale Italian (right turn just before Hollywood cabana when heading toward Santiago - formerly La Roca - it is closed Monday), Cafe Cito (past Playa Dorada heading toward Sosua on opposite side) and the Steak House (at circle by Burger King - closed Tuesday); I do not drink alcohol but Galactica has recently had some nice things to look at and touch (Calle Muelle across from park); Hotel Victoriano is basic and cheap - 150 (fan) to 250 pesos (AC); I have a VIP card for newest Hollywood cabana - some rooms with jacuzzi - two others nearby with basically same prices; never had a massage so have no idea; I have a list of chicas with phone numbers - some active and some from times past - been with many but not all - will provide details in person; how do I post nude pictures? - I assume that is what you all want so I may post a few to start - never posted before but some of my close friends like to pose and I oblige - bonus - Joyeria Las Americas, also known a Compra Venta Antonio, is far and away the best place to buy gold - no, I do not get a commission or special price - just the VIP discount (near Camino Real and Supermercado Silverio Messon) - hope this helps!

Apos
01-23-2007, 10:02 PM
the best way to post pics, we like ALL kinds, is to upload them to the site here
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/vbimghost.php?do=upload
then cut and paste the link to the pic to the thread you want it in.

having multiple windows open to the various ISOC pages you might need is very handy.
[...]

01-23-2007, 10:09 PM
Thanks Mike. If you go to the Puerto Plata section there are 8 sub forums that could use some updating. As to posting pictures i hope someone will post the link to the thread that outlines that. If i can find it i will post it. If you could help out that will boost the POP section in the DR forum. Thanks.

guttaman
01-23-2007, 10:10 PM
WOW. Link posted before i requested. OOPS, i guess the pictures were moved. Forgot that nude pics have to go in a certain section. Shit, we need better moderators around here.

mikeppsych
01-23-2007, 10:52 PM
Went to the link Apos provided, used the browse buttons to list 5 images to upload, and hit the Host It button - hope that is how to do it - taking forever even with DSL - only uploads at 128 kbs - no idea if they will go to the correct thread - they are semi-nudes of a couple friends of mine from days gone bye - now I have a page with the 5 images - how do I send them to the right thread? - instructions are to not set nude public images - help!!! - it is past my bedtime!

Apos
01-23-2007, 10:56 PM
now cut and paste the link provided to the thread you create to post them in.
Went to the link Apos provided, used the browse buttons to list 5 images to upload, and hit the Host It button - hope that is how to do it - taking forever even with DSL - only uploads at 128 kbs - no idea if they will go to the correct thread - they are semi-nudes of a couple friends of mine from days gone bye - now I have a page with the 5 images - how do I send them to the right thread? - instructions are to not set nude public images - help!!! - it is past my bedtime!

Apos
01-23-2007, 10:57 PM
since you haven't gone to sleep on us just yet :) please look here: http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?p=275610#post275610
i suspect you can help....thanks:iconTU:

Apos
01-23-2007, 10:58 PM
now cut and paste the link provided to the thread you create to post them in.look for "BB Code IMG" and use that link

mikeppsych
01-23-2007, 11:05 PM
I found the BB Code IMG but am still lost - the only two choices are Set Public Image and Delete

Apos
01-23-2007, 11:08 PM
I found the BB Code IMG but am still lost - the only two choices are Set Public Image and Deleteuse neither. copy the BBcode img from the little window to the right, same line.

then move to the page you want to post it to, hit reply and paste it in THAT thread, save and...voila...instant pic

BCell
01-23-2007, 11:56 PM
Now can I see pictures posted by others?

Scope the trip reports out there's lots of good one's in there and not only DR section

weyland
01-24-2007, 03:45 AM
I always pay odd amounts. 965, 882, weird amounts.
... and he always gets out of bed at exactly 6:18 in the morning

weyland
01-24-2007, 04:14 AM
Like many guys here I was very sceptical about mikeppsych's sudden appearance and claims. For someone to assess themselves as "valuable" is not the English way (he must have been learning from Coolhand :)), but surely we should at least give him the benefit of the doubt until and unless he blots his copybook. If he abuses the ISOC code then flame him, but until then why not be polite and hospitable?

For me it is great to find someone boosting the rep of Puerto Plata. I enjoy the odd visit to Sosua but I always feel more comfortable in Puerto Plata and I am sure I have hardly begun to tap its sexual resources. Any help in doing so is very welcome.

Mike, you mentioned Galactica and El Principe as "middle" price range. I only visited Galactica once and I was quoted Cristal's prices. What should we pay for salida and TLN there? More of a problem was that it was pitch black. The putas felt and smelled right, but if I wanted to see who I was groping I had to ask her to go down the far end of the room and stand in the doorway to the baņos where there was a glimmer of light. Not my idea of how to court a lady.

And where and what is El Principe?

Magnum
01-24-2007, 07:59 AM
as the resident sarcastic bastard i have to ask...is juice a propina?:rolleyes:
:corky:

HEY....I thought I was the resident sarcastic bastard!!!!!!

Magnum
01-24-2007, 08:07 AM
Mike - I am still a bit skpetical but that is me....what I do like is that you stand up and get involved in the give and take.

I am still not sure what your story is but time will tell.

Again...welcome back.

Do not worry about Jimmy thanking you....his FU's are his thank you's! He does everything backwards.............if you know what I mean!

mikeppsych
01-24-2007, 11:54 AM
Hola Weyland - Thanks for the kind words - this is a brutal group - I posted five pictures that Jimmy moved to a new thread - will post some more - Galactica is very dark - I have the chicas step outside under the light - Juan, the boss, is almost family so no hassles for the girls - I do not pay salidas as a general rule but there it is only 500 pesos - if I like a girl after talking to her I get her cell number or find out where she lives and see her in the afternoon - I have not had TLN for a couple years because I have an esposa - they would want 2500 but would go for 2000 or possibly 1500 - depends on the chica - I refuse to negotiate and have never paid more than 1500 - 1000 is my standard regalo for two to four hours in the afternoon - they are free to make more that night - one of my current chicas worked there a couple of weeks - from SD - morena but slender, very attractive, and the best personality I have encountered in a DR puta - a pro however - she left for Cabarete but calls me or I call her and she comes back once or twice a week in the afternoon to be with me - I give her 1500 + transportation and lunch which is low for her but very high for me - I know others paid 2500 - she prefers men but is bi and wants to bring her novia - I told her that her novia smokes and is not attractive to me - I am sure I will let her bring another chica she likes - I also have some pictures and told her I would help her find other gringos - I understand that while she likes me my relationship with her is business - she is not a novia but she is incredible in la cama - El Principe is past the new university on the way to Santiago on the left side - next to the cabana on the left - down a road a short distance - not visible from the road - thirty seconds from Hollywood cabana - have not been ther in a couple of yeas - chicas before were very attractive but pros - imagine costs similar to Galactica - hope this helps - Michael

weyland
01-24-2007, 01:22 PM
[...]
Great detailed reply. They are my kind of prices!

I would be surprised if El Principe still exists. I nosed around that area with locals and have never seen it or heard of it, but I could have missed it.

You're right, they are brutal here! Apos even called me "bitter" :boohoo:

mikeppsych
01-24-2007, 01:33 PM
I would be very surprised if El Principe is closed - there a long time - will check it out next time I am in the area

mikeppsych
01-24-2007, 03:55 PM
Since I know I am being judged by some and want to make sure my information is correct, I just made a trip to El Principe where I spoke to the boss - it is open, has always been open, and he claims will remain open - the salida is in fact 500 pesos - the location is where I said it was - just past the Cabana Isla Del Paradiso on the left heading toward Santiago - the sign is old and dirty - not the bright lights of Cristal - go perhaps fifty yards down an unpaved road - some of the chicas live in shacks behind the nightclub - I have not visited the place in a year or so and have no idea as to the quality of the chicas - back then there were some real lookers

weyland
01-24-2007, 04:01 PM
Since I know I am being judged by some and want to make sure my information is correct, I just made a trip to El Principe where I spoke to the boss - it is open, has always been open, and he claims will remain open - the salida is in fact 500 pesos - the location is where I said it was - just past the Cabana Isla Del Paradiso on the left heading toward Santiago - the sign is old and dirty - not the bright lights of Cristal - go perhaps fifty yards down an unpaved road - some of the chicas live in shacks behind the nightclub - I have not visited the place in a year or so and have no idea as to the quality of the chicas - back then there were some real lookers
Great stuff, Mike. I'll give it a go next time I am there. Could be quite a wait, I'm afraid, so I hope someone else will check it out beforehand. It's great when someone adds some NEW information here. Interesting it never came up in my discussions with PP ex-pats. It must be either awful or so good they wanted to keep it to themselves!

Jimmydr
01-24-2007, 05:26 PM
Since I know I am being judged by some and want to make sure my information is correct, I just made a trip to El Principe where I spoke to the boss - it is open, has always been open, and he claims will remain open - the salida is in fact 500 pesos - the location is where I said it was - just past the Cabana Isla Del Paradiso on the left heading toward Santiago - the sign is old and dirty - not the bright lights of Cristal - go perhaps fifty yards down an unpaved road - some of the chicas live in shacks behind the nightclub - I have not visited the place in a year or so and have no idea as to the quality of the chicas - back then there were some real lookers

The place had some real gems a few years ago, but like everything else, they lost them.