PDA

View Full Version : New kid on the block!

greydread
01-23-2007, 11:57 AM
Hola amigos.
I just returned from my 5th trip to D.R. in 11 months and having been referred to this site by several fellow mongerers and new amigos during that trip, I thought I'd announce my arrival here. after looking through many threads herein I see that this forum is packed with great info and all levels of mongering experience. I will look forward to sharing adventures with you all.

Hemp
01-23-2007, 12:05 PM
Hola amigos.
I just returned from my 5th trip to D.R. in 11 months and having been referred to this site by several fellow mongerers and new amigos during that trip, I thought I'd announce my arrival here. after looking through many threads herein I see that this forum is packed with great info and all levels of mongering experience. I will look forward to sharing adventures with you all.

We'll look forward to hearing about them.

agua chico
01-23-2007, 12:08 PM
"5th trip to D.R. in 11 months "

Are you retired, a beneficiary of trust funds, or which narcotics do you sell?

Cheeno
01-23-2007, 12:21 PM
Hola amigos.

Welcome to the #1 website in the world!!! :biggrin:

ESPN is #2. :mrgreen:

weyland
01-23-2007, 04:31 PM
Take Jagu to court for his comment and you may be able to afford a 6th trip.

Anyway, welcome to ISOC. Where do you come from? We need more civilised Europeans on this board.

greydread
01-23-2007, 04:33 PM
"5th trip to D.R. in 11 months "

Are you retired, a beneficiary of trust funds, or which narcotics do you sell?

Here's the beauty of the Dominican vacation:

3 day Weekend at the Washington, DC Mandarin Oriental hotel with wife, breakfast, lunch, dinner, spa, drinks=$1,500

3 day Weekend in Ocean City, Md., hotel, meals, entertainment=$1,500

4 day golf weekend in Myrtle Beach, S.C., hotel, meals, greens & cart fees = $2,000

4 day weekend in D.R. including airfare from DC (360), resort (240), food & drink ($160), 5 Chicas ($500, including propina). Total=$1,260

The difference= Punani guarrantee in DR (PRICELESS)

No drugs or hidden assets required here, buddy. Just a matter of simple economic common sense and application of a solid priority structure. I get 5 weeks off a year and I'll be damned if I won't spend them on R&R and let the contractors paint the house, landscape, etc. while I unwind on Punani Island. I've taken 2 ea. 1 week long trips and 3 ea. 4-6 day trips to D.R. over the past 11 months and they've all been the best vacation of my life as I'm sure the next 5 will be. I remain stress free.:lol:

greydread
01-23-2007, 04:39 PM

Anyway, welcome to ISOC. Where do you come from? We need more civilised Europeans on this board.
Lo siento, Bro.

The E.U. is for Estados Unidos. I'm just a grateful Yank with a love for the greater brotherhood and all things upful & right.

agua chico
01-23-2007, 04:41 PM
Just jacking with you my friend.

weyland
01-23-2007, 04:41 PM
Lo siento, Bro.

The E.U. is for Estados Unidos. I'm just a grateful Yank with a love for the greater brotherhood and all things upful & right.

Damn! That's a trap I'll have to watch out for in the DR. Might find myself mixing with the wrong people. :)

ajax718
01-23-2007, 05:00 PM

Weyland, you are right. We do need more civilized Europeans on this board. We have still yet to find even one on this board from merry old England

Welcome aboard by the way Greydread

Jimmydr
01-23-2007, 05:22 PM
Weyland, you are right. We do need more civilized Europeans on this board. We have still yet to find even one on this board from merry old England

Welcome aboard by the way Greydread

I myself don't think there are enough savages on this board. The kind that like to tear the clothes of chicas and dive right in.

ajax718
01-23-2007, 06:43 PM
I myself don't think there are enough savages on this board. The kind that like to tear the clothes of chicas and dive right in.

Weyland does count as a savage, but only cause he is British

MrHappy
01-25-2007, 03:54 PM
Greydread and I finally got to meet up last week, and I'm here to tell ya, they don't come any better than this guy and his wingmen. He and I have been spreading wisdom on another site for quite a while.

He's easy going, got a great head on his shoulders, and he knows how to play the game.

I think everyone walks away a winner when they meet up with him, be they a monger, a chica, your average Dominican in the street... whoever.

It would do everyone well to heed his advice. He's got this place figured out almost as good as I do.

Oh, and by the way, he looks EXACTLY like his avatar. No problem picking him out of a crowd.. lol

kiddfrost
01-26-2007, 02:44 AM
Welcome to the board Fam... But I'm the only Kidd in here. Looking for to your future post