PDA

View Full Version : There you have it!

bachag
01-23-2007, 03:10 PM
The next time you think your chica is lying or she tells you she is at home when in fact she is out dancing with her chulo-there may be a reason.

From DR1:
A report released by Columbia University Medical Center shows that more Dominicans suffer from Alzheimer's disease than any other ethnic group in New York City's Washington Heights area. The study included 350 families and a total of 1,800 people, half of whom suffered from Alzheimer's disease. The preliminary report studied family members in New York City and their relatives in the Dominican Republic and pointed out that Dominicans display three times as many cases of Alzheimer's than any other ethnic group studied in the area. The research began in 1994 to study the development of Alzheimer's in the elderly in a Hispanic section of Manhattan. Doctors who conducted the study say that although they don't have sufficient and concrete numbers they estimate that at least 12% of the Dominican population has Alzheimer's disease.

guttaman
01-23-2007, 03:27 PM
Ya think alcohol might have something to do with this?

bachag
01-23-2007, 03:34 PM
I tend to think it is from lying so much that the brain becomes very confused over time.

weyland
01-23-2007, 04:23 PM
Then I should fit in just fine when I emigrate to the DR.

Jimmydr
01-23-2007, 04:24 PM
Then I should fit in just fine when I emigrate to the DR.

Thats what they need, a Weyland.

weyland
01-23-2007, 04:27 PM
I'll have an excuse for meeting Mr Happy for the 4th, 5th ( ... Nth) time and keep on saying "Hello, Mr Happy, how great to meet you at last!". I am sure he wouldn't hit an old guy with Alzheimers.

Jimmydr
01-23-2007, 05:07 PM
I'll have an excuse for meeting Mr Happy for the 4th, 5th ( ... Nth) time and keep on saying "Hello, Mr Happy, how great to meet you at last!". I am sure he wouldn't hit an old guy with Alzheimers.

He claims we met about 7 times. I think it was twice maybe.

ajax718
01-23-2007, 05:09 PM
Atleast when Weyland get Alzheimers, he will forget the time I could not get him laid in Santiago and gave him water and bread for Breakfast

SJG
01-24-2007, 05:55 PM
I wonder if that is why my girl keeps asking for more WU, she forgot I already sent it....

MrHappy
01-26-2007, 12:29 PM
He claims we met about 7 times. I think it was twice maybe.

Met who? Where?