PDA

View Full Version : Checking out San Pedro de Marcoris

yayow
11-07-2011, 05:45 PM
Well met a young lady from San Pedro de Marcoris and decided to make a trip there to meet her. Didn't stay overnight, just a few hours, Will tell you of my initial impressions of the place, brought a new camera while there, and took a few pictures, once I figure out how to operate the camera and put them in the computer, and then again I have to remember how to post them on the site, been a while since I posted any, then I will post a few photos.

More to come.

SeaWeed
11-07-2011, 06:31 PM
Well met a young lady from San Pedro de Marcoris and decided to make a trip there to meet her. Didn't stay overnight, just a few hours, Will tell you of my initial impressions of the place, brought a new camera while there, and took a few pictures, once I figure out how to operate the camera and put them in the computer, and then again I have to remember how to post them on the site, been a while since I posted any, then I will post a few photos.

More to come.
been to San Pedro quite a few times..........nice DR town......nice Chicas

DMV
11-07-2011, 10:42 PM
Nice Beach

Juan Dolio has nice beach. San Pedro has a nice Malecon

yayow
11-08-2011, 08:06 AM
Ok as I said, I had a young lady to meet, so didn't spend much time checking out the town, will spend more time there in the future, so didn't have a chance to check out the mongering situation, but the chica I was with said, that there are casas there, I would assume they are geared towards Dominicans, so the prices should be more in line with Dominican pricing. Again I don't know yet as this is just an assumption on my part seeing that there aren't many Gringos that spend time in that town, as others have said a nice Domican town.

As I rolled into town passed their baseball field, looked real nice, didn't have the camera at that time so I didn't take any pictures. Found a nice restuarant on the water told the chica I was there and she showed up in about 10 minutes. She had her own ride.

yayow
11-08-2011, 08:17 AM
Well at this point I was going to put in some fotos of the restuarant and San Pedro, but don't know what the hell I am doing, which I used to be able to do, but since I haven't posted pics in a while don't remember how to do it, will have to fuck around with it, until I can figure it out again. :mad::icontd::confused::confused::confused:

I am too tired to try and figure it out now, chica just left, and since I was up, I figured I would try, but since I don't know what I am doing going back to bed will try again later on when I get up for real.

trEPP33
11-08-2011, 08:28 AM
I went there earlier this year. Nice town and yes, nice chicas though I can't comment on any action as it was more of a sightseeing tour. Went with a friend who lives there and he was really proud of that baseball field. It was one of the things he really wanted me to see in the town. They love their baseball down there.

Sammy Sosa is also from that town and there's a section where many rich people live. Not uncommon to see numerous high end cars (Lamborghini's and the like) out that way.

trymounting
11-08-2011, 09:13 AM
yayow spoke with you about a year or so ago about la romana. Just wondering if you know the quickest way to go from there to puerto plata. i can't seem to find an airline that goes there which i find strange.

yayow
11-08-2011, 09:37 AM
yayow spoke with you about a year or so ago about la romana. Just wondering if you know the quickest way to go from there to puerto plata. i can't seem to find an airline that goes there which i find strange.

Not exactly sure, I find it strange that they don't have a flight either, but if you want a flight the best way may be to go to the airport in Punta Cana, and get a flight to POP from there, they should have one, don't know how often they fly up north though. Or else you got to go by road, drive, bus etc.

Good luck with that.

yayow
11-08-2011, 09:44 AM
Maybe one of you computer geniuses out there can figure it out for me, got the pictures into the computer now, but when I try to upload to the site in the upload image section I get this:

This file extension is prohibited

Don't know why I am getting that, I browse my pictures, hit upload and got the above message, I thought that was the way I used to do it.

I have also tried to copy and paste with bad results, just numbers come up no photos.

I will try a couple of more things, but if one of you guys no what I am doing wrong, it may save me some time.

Crytonb99
11-08-2011, 11:24 AM
Hey what's up yayow. I'm glad to see you venturing out more to see the different scenes of the island. I love San Pedro de Macoris. If you're available when I get down in December we can definitely hang there a night. I have a nice female friend there and she knows alot of hang out spots. She was just telling me about a bar/discoteca that jus opened Friday night infront of the Jumbo supermarket in San Pedro.

ezsmile
11-08-2011, 12:05 PM
Maybe one of you computer geniuses out there can figure it out for me, got the pictures into the computer now, but when I try to upload to the site in the upload image section I get this:

Don't know why I am getting that, I browse my pictures, hit upload and got the above message, I thought that was the way I used to do it.

I have also tried to copy and paste with bad results, just numbers come up no photos.

I will try a couple of more things, but if one of you guys no what I am doing wrong, it may save me some time.

what file extension do your pics have?

yayow
11-08-2011, 03:49 PM
what file extension do your pics have?

Man I can't lie, I am a true computer/electronics idiot, I don't even know what file extension is, so I have no idea.

Count
11-08-2011, 04:57 PM
Man I can't lie, I am a true computer/electronics idiot, I don't even know what file extension is, so I have no idea.

About 6 months ago Weyland put a step-by-step posting pix method down in plain English.....pic posting for dummies, or something. You might want to search that. I've been using it; but now I can't find it. Wish I had saved it.

LM
11-08-2011, 05:08 PM
About 6 months ago Weyland put a step-by-step posting pix method down in plain English.....pic posting for dummies, or something. You might want to search that. I've been using it; but now I can't find it. Wish I had saved it.

This thread post number #27

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?340777-File-Upload-Center-VBImageHost-Albums&highlight=uploading

TONYTNT40
11-08-2011, 08:51 PM
Well at this point I was going to put in some fotos of the restuarant and San Pedro, but don't know what the hell I am doing, which I used to be able to do, but since I haven't posted pics in a while don't remember how to do it, will have to fuck around with it, until I can figure it out again. :mad::icontd::confused::confused::confused:

I am too tired to try and figure it out now, chica just left, and since I was up, I figured I would try, but since I don't know what I am doing going back to bed will try again later on when I get up for real.

Its not you, the format has changed since you left, and this new format makes it more difficult to post pictures. Click file uploads, then click create album, then go to file upload, then choose a file, then upload.

I never been to San Pedro, but the 1st girl I smashed in the Santo Domingo was from there. She always came to meet me, but if I knew they had casa's there, I would have met her in San Pedro.

mikelodge
11-08-2011, 10:27 PM
Well at this point I was going to put in some fotos of the restuarant and San Pedro, but don't know what the hell I am doing, which I used to be able to do, but since I
haven't posted pics in a while don't remember how to do it, will have to fuck
around with it, until I can figure it out again. :mad::icontd::confused::confused::confused:

I know what you mean I used to be able to post pics on the old user friendly website after maybe a month of learning how and getting pretty good at it. Then this new format and hell I just gave up putting all that work into posting pictures. I think I have had at least a Hundred Hours More of free time to do other stuff since I stopped being the leading poster with the most posts last year like I was other than Jimmy. :lol:

Mr. Smooth
11-09-2011, 05:23 AM
Florinda, the chica I wifed up with for a few days in September and who came with me to the Villa Party is from SP de Macoris. She told me it was a nice town and there were a lot of chicas around but not many gringos. Maybe it's not a place too well known for gringos to pursue their hobby.

I'll be checking the place out during my next time down.

MrHappy
11-09-2011, 06:34 AM
Ok as I said, I had a young lady to meet, so didn't spend much time checking out the town, will spend more time there in the future, so didn't have a chance to check out the mongering situation, but the chica I was with said, that there are casas there, I would assume they are geared towards Dominicans, so the prices should be more in line with Dominican pricing. Again I don't know yet as this is just an assumption on my part seeing that there aren't many Gringos that spend time in that town, as others have said a nice Domican town.

As I rolled into town passed their baseball field, looked real nice, didn't have the camera at that time so I didn't take any pictures. Found a nice restuarant on the water told the chica I was there and she showed up in about 10 minutes. She had her own ride.

Yayow keeps following me in my footsteps!! ha ha

One of my first exposures to the phenomenon that is Dominican chicas was in San Pedro, back in the 70's.

I was working for Brooks shoe company. They had a manufacturing presence in San Pedro, with around 1500 employees(the biggest in San Pedro at the time).

The guy that ran the place, Mike, lived in a huge house not far from the plant. When I came to visit the first time, Mike insisted I stay with him.

I was amazed at his home, but couldn't figure out at first why he had such a large house, seeing that he was single.

As we walked in, I couldn't help but notice there were 5 girls hanging out in the living room, all in varying stages of undress and/or provocative clothing, and all of them attractive and solidly built. (none of that "thick" stuff; the biggest was maybe 125 lbs)

We sat and threw down a couple of cold ones while talked about work (at least I tried to) while the girls jockeyed for our attention. It certainly didn't take much effort to get mine.

Mike explained to me that the girls lived there with him, and each girl had her own room. As long as he didn't get tired of one, they had a place to stay. Get on his bad side, and they'd be out, and a new one was always available to take her place.

After a couple of cold ones, Mike asked me if I wanted to spend the night with a girl, and of course, I jumped at the chance.

The next night, he asked if I wanted the same one again, or to chose another. I chose a different girl, and spent another night barely getting any sleep.

The third night was no different, and another girl worked her magic on me.

On my fourth and final night, he asked me once again. I told him I couldn't decide, so he said to take both. How could I refuse?

I sincerely don't know how I made it through that final assault. Each night, the girl with me did their best to out do the previous girls performance in the sack.

Now I fully understood why he lived in such a large house.

The funny thing about all of this, is that Mike would always sell what he did in the DR as a "sacrifice"; that he was doing a job that most others would not be willing to do. (I was to use that same justification many years later in a successful job interview. Thanks Mike!)

But even then, I was amazed at the quantity of good looking girls in that town.

yayow
11-09-2011, 08:36 AM
Still haven't got a clue how to post the pictures of the town that I got, so will just briefly will give some initial impressions (it would be better with the pics included, but nothing I can do about that at the present time).

So it was my first time in the town, first thing I noticed was a quite impressive looking baseball stadium, wouldn't mind taking in a game there. San Pedro de Marcoris is where many of the major leaguers come from, so I imagine there is some decent talent to be seen there, and being so prominent, I would imagine quite a few of the chicas in town, attend the games, maybe a chance to pick up a few numbers of some local chicas, will have to check it out soon.

Well since I didn't know where I was going I pulled over and asked a moto guy where a decent restuarant was located, he tried explaining it to me, but the way he was describing it, there were quite a few twist and turns, I knew I would get lost, so I just gave him a few pesos to lead me to the place.

It was called Reno's and located on an inlet, from the restuarant you could see the bridge that I would later take to head back towards the capital. I didn't take that route into town, as the way I came caused me to go through the middle of town. The restuarant was pretty large in it's totality. The section I was in had an upstairs and a downstairs, the downstairs was air conditioned, but I choosed to go upstairs and sit outside to get fresh air. Took some pics of the restuarant, but you can't see them:mad::icontd:, cause I don't know how to post them. Across the street from the section I was in was another two story part of the restuarant, I assumed that was the site of the original location, and they added the part I was in. This was a little private area where the restuarant was located, I would have never found it by myself, and there was maybe another two or three intimate restuarants in this little area.

yayow
11-09-2011, 08:47 AM
So after enjoying lunch with my date, we had to go to her house to drop off her car. Real nice house, located about 3 blocks from the Malecon, you could see the water down the block, but had to go around about way to reach the Malecon, her street futher down towards the Malecon was undergoing some construction.

Passed by the park, as in most Dominican cities, the park seems to be the center meeting place of town. Lots of folks walking around. Passed by the main church in town, lots of cops there, as there was a rally of women and children protesting against domestic violence, took some pictures of that, but again, won't be posting them :mad::icontd:

Then just drove past the Malecon, as I wanted to see it, it was still early when we passed by, took some more pictures, again can't post them. (seems to be a theme :mad:) So since it was early evening/late afternoon, not crowded on the Malecon, but could see the potential for people watching especially watching of chicas. Lots of little casitas where the locals can buy drinks and food, located on the Malecon, both of the Ocean side and across the Malecon, also noticed a few bars on the streets just off the Malecon, again sorry can't post pictures.

Then the chica and I headed out of town, as she wanted to go to a few discos in Santo Domingo so I was off back towards the capital. Oh by the way ......took some pictures of the food, we had in the restuarants, knowing how Jimmy likes food pics. but can't post them.:icontd::corky::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Mr. Smooth
11-09-2011, 03:01 PM
Great thread, yayow! Can you post some pictures? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Not to worry. I can't/don't do it either.

SeaWeed
11-09-2011, 04:12 PM
took some pictures of that, but again, won't be posting them :mad::icontd:

again sorry can't post pictures.

took some pictures of the food, we had in the restuarants, knowing how Jimmy likes food pics. but can't post them.:icontd::corky::rofl::rofl::rofl:
this thread needs some pics.........lol

maybe Yayow saw some Chicas like this in San Pedro........lol

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=22074&d=1311244387

now how did Fior get on here........lol

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=31758&d=1320343609

Count
11-09-2011, 04:15 PM
That top pic was I joined ISOC a few years ago....I've been looking for those girls ever since...

SeaWeed
11-09-2011, 04:20 PM
I've been looking for those girls ever since...
I was looking for them in Sosua last reach too......but no friggin luck.........
so maybe they are in San Pedro and Yayow is keeping all the hotties to himself....lol

gdogg
11-09-2011, 06:54 PM
That top pic was I joined ISOC a few years ago....I've been looking for those girls ever since...

Don't bother...I'm sure you wouldn't even recognize them now. That pic was taken ten years ago! I'm certain you'll find some beauties in your search for them though.
:wink:

Yayow, send me the pics if you haven't figured it out yet. I'll insert them in the appropriate posts if you like.
gdoggatl@yahoo.com

:iconTU:

SeaWeed
11-09-2011, 07:24 PM
Don't bother...I'm sure you wouldn't even recognize them now. That pic was taken ten years ago! I'm certain you'll find some beauties in your search for them though.

:iconTU:
they probably have three or four kids a piece....gained 50lbs.....and loaded with scars
and waiting for their daughters to be old enough to go out to work.......

gdogg
11-09-2011, 07:29 PM
they probably have three or four kids a piece....gained 50lbs.....and loaded with scars
and waiting for their daughters to be old enough to go out to work.......

...and married to a gringo/foreigner, irritating the hell out of him!

yayow
11-10-2011, 04:41 PM
Well I joined flickr today, so maybe I can upload the pictures to there and then copy them to here, at least that is what I am thinking. I will start attempting that sometime tommorrow if I get some free time.

yayow
11-14-2011, 10:13 PM
Its not you, the format has changed since you left, and this new format makes it more difficult to post pictures. Click file uploads, then click create album, then go to file upload, then choose a file, then upload.

I never been to San Pedro, but the 1st girl I smashed in the Santo Domingo was from there. She always came to meet me, but if I knew they had casa's there, I would have met her in San Pedro.

Man I fucking give up, a damn shame if you ask me, I think I have some decent fotos for you guys. Only got the damn camera so I could share with you guys. But fuck it, I will just keep them to myself.:mad:

Followed the instructions above, even hung with Mr. Happy earlier tonight and he gave me a quick tutorial, even convinced me to get a Blackberry. But when I try and put them in an album I still only get this:

So fuck it; I am tired of getting frustrated trying to put them on the site, I will keep my motherfucking pictures to my God damn self.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

yayow
11-14-2011, 10:21 PM
since I got the camera, got over 500 photos, not all can be shared but there are a few that you guys might enjoy, if u know what I mean:wink:

eastcoastallstar
11-14-2011, 10:54 PM
since I got the camera, got over 500 photos, not all can be shared but there are a few that you guys might enjoy, if u know what I mean:wink:

Then get to posting.

More Ladies Less Coffee Shops

MrHappy
11-15-2011, 05:41 AM
Man I fucking give up, a damn shame if you ask me, I think I have some decent fotos for you guys. Only got the damn camera so I could share with you guys. But fuck it, I will just keep them to myself.:mad:

Followed the instructions above, even hung with Mr. Happy earlier tonight and he gave me a quick tutorial, even convinced me to get a Blackberry. But when I try and put them in an album I still only get this:

So fuck it; I am tired of getting frustrated trying to put them on the site, I will keep my motherfucking pictures to my God damn self.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

*sigh*

I tried.. really, I tried... But the power of the pussy (the force) was too strong.

We went to the Claro store, and when I showed him he could get a Blackberry for next to nothing, he jumped at the chance. It didn't help matters much that the girls that took care of us were all very attractive.

While one of the girls was setting up his new phone, I took Yayow to the in house computer, to show him how to upload pics.

So, I was showing Yayow how to upload pics. Amazingly, a very sloooow connection. (I think that's why I lost him)

We got logged in.... showed him where and how to set up a new album.

Showed him how to upload fotos.... but then............

the Claro Chica called him, and *poof*! he was gone!

Before I could finish the tutorial, the really cute girl that was taking care of him had called him back over to her station, and I was there alone, clicking the "Done" button.

Then, as I went back over to join him at her side, I could see him looking at the menu options on his new blackberry, his mind spinning at the thought of how he was going to learn what all those new icons do.

All the time, the cute chica is smiling at him, and he's frantically trying to figure out how he can fit her into his already full rotation.

But, he didn't stand a chance with her. She was going to help him move his contacts from the old phone to the new Blackberry, but as soon as she saw his 275 chica contacts....... well, let's just say his chances went from "low" to "absolutely no fucking way"

SeaWeed
11-15-2011, 06:31 AM
All the time, the cute chica is smiling at him, and he's frantically trying to figure out how he can fit her into his already full rotation.

But, he didn't stand a chance with her. She was going to help him move his contacts from the old phone to the new Blackberry, but as soon as she saw his 275 chica contacts....... well, let's just say his chances went from "low" to "absolutely no fucking way"
makes note...........don't let Chicas touch your cellie..........ever.........lol

yayow
11-15-2011, 07:30 AM
Then get to posting.

More Ladies Less Coffee Shops

Actually got quite a bit of both, I think it was Gdogg, who offered to posts some for me, I appreciated the offer, but without the proper context for he proper picture (which I am the only one who could provide that), what would be the point. :confused:

yayow
11-15-2011, 07:37 AM
*sigh*

I tried.. really, I tried... But the power of the pussy (the force) was too strong.

We went to the Claro store, and when I showed him he could get a Blackberry for next to nothing, he jumped at the chance. It didn't help matters much that the girls that took care of us were all very attractive.

While one of the girls was setting up his new phone, I took Yayow to the in house computer, to show him how to upload pics.

So, I was showing Yayow how to upload pics. Amazingly, a very sloooow connection. (I think that's why I lost him)

We got logged in.... showed him where and how to set up a new album.

Showed him how to upload fotos.... but then............

the Claro Chica called him, and *poof*! he was gone!

Before I could finish the tutorial, the really cute girl that was taking care of him had called him back over to her station, and I was there alone, clicking the "Done" button.

Then, as I went back over to join him at her side, I could see him looking at the menu options on his new blackberry, his mind spinning at the thought of how he was going to learn what all those new icons do.

Appreciate yout time last night Mr. Happy, but got to admit I am now more lost than before, not only do I have a new phone, but I have no idea how to do anything with it, my head is totally spinning:confused::confused::rofl::rofl: I got over 270 female contacts and I can't get to any of them:mad: A few already called me this morning, I assume wanting to get together, but they are doing that hanging up shit, and expecting me to call them back and I can't do it:rofl::rofl:

I am trying to follow the instructions to get a little bit back on board and understand what to do, but it is all in spanish:confused::confused:, and when I want to understand something technical spanish is not the way to go. So I guess I got to go to their website and see if I can find instructions for the phone in english.

Then the chica said she couldn't transfer my contacts from the other chip to the new phone, so now I got to put in over 270 contacts manually. I am totally fucked!!!!!!!

Well she spoke english well, so maybe I got to go back to the store and let her give me my personal tutorital, not a bad idea, maybe she will have pity on the old man and offer to show me over some ice cream or something.:cheesygrin: And give up the digits, probably not, but you never know till you try.

trymounting
12-12-2011, 12:38 PM
get an i phone

yayow
12-12-2011, 12:52 PM
get an i phone

Thanks actually I got a Blackberry, and am learning quickly it is much easier to keep things lined up, the only problem is lack of funds on occasion and having only one dick. lack of funds I can do something about, stop going to the casinos (or at least limit my losses better), the having only one dick thing, haven't figured out how to get around that one yet. :wink:

SeaWeed
12-12-2011, 01:07 PM
the only problem is lack of funds on occasion and having only one dick.:wink:
now that the phone thingy is getting under control........
maybe now you can hit up Mr Happy to get some of those $200 Peso Chicas cell numbers :rofl::rofl:

yayow
12-12-2011, 01:14 PM
Thanks Sea Weed, may have to look into that :rofl::rofl::rofl: Although must admit, there is something about a chica only wanting 200 pesos that scares the shit out of me, vision of toothless grandmas keep appearing :rofl: Rather pay them a bit more or nothing at all, and buy a few beers or a chicken meal.

But one thing that re-opening this thread has reminded me of, is that I do still have a few more San Pedro pics to put on the site, need to start working on that.

eldorob
12-12-2011, 05:15 PM

The Picture Posting Process is fucked up here. It doesn't need to be, nor should it be.
I actually posted a simular rant a few weeks back then deleted it.

The process should be intuitive. Look at ebay, Facebook, etc do you think they would be succesful if everytime you needed to post or list something you had to experiment and scratch your head for 40 minutes!

And don't spin it, cause Yes one can post pics here, but if you don't do it daily you need to poke around, study, try different things....fuck it, my time is too valuable to spend trying to put a stupid picture.

You can say "oh these guys are just being babies" and leave it as is. But I think it will be a loss for the board.

Jimmydr
12-12-2011, 05:17 PM
The Picture Posting Process is fucked up here. It doesn't need to be, nor should it be.

The process should be intuitive. Look at ebay, Facebook, etc do you think they would be succesful if everytime you needed to post or list something you had to experiment and scratch your head for 40 minutes!

And don't spin it, cause Yes one can post pics here, but if you don't do it daily you need to poke around, study, try different things....fuck it, my time is too valuable to spend trying to put a stupid picture.

You can say "oh these guys are just being babies" and leave it as is. But I think it will be a loss for the board.

This is the best discussion software around and when it updates, not everything is better than before.

Apos
12-12-2011, 08:19 PM
It may be in some ways but it is lacking in some key areas.

There are definitely other options http://thinkofit.com/webconf/forumsoft.htm but I imagine you are somewhat invested in vbulletin for licensing and the expertise of you IT guys. Even though it may be or seem difficult it would be worth looking into and considering some alternatives. While secure if constantly updated vbulletin is not the most user friendly or social of the available forum software options.
This is the best discussion software around and when it updates, not everything is better than before.

yayow
12-13-2011, 07:57 AM
So I decided to meet a young lady that I met on DC at a Restaurant in San Pedro, it was a very nice restaurant on a river, you could see the bridge you take to head back to the capital from it. Good food and good company. In the area where the restaurant was, were two or three other restaurants also on the water, and that was all that was there in this little area.

the restaurant:

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=34665&d=1323779960

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=34662&d=1323779952

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=34644&d=1323778924

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=34642&d=1323778919

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=34661&d=1323779950

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=34640&d=1323778914

yayow
12-13-2011, 08:04 AM
view from the restaurant:

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=34634&d=1323778896

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=34635&d=1323778899

you can see the bridge that takes you back to the capital in the background

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=34639&d=1323778911

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=34642&d=1323778919

My lunch companion and I:

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=34663&d=1323779955

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=34660&d=1323779943

yayow
12-13-2011, 08:10 AM
The main restaurant building, this restaurant had three parts to it, one across the street, this is the building across the street:

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=34645&d=1323778927

Another restaurant in that area called Robby Mar, the Restaurant I ate in was known as Renos, next time I will check out Robby Mar:

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=34649&d=1323779542

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=34653&d=1323779550

yayow
12-13-2011, 08:23 AM
A few random shots of San Pedro:

The main church in the center of town, they had some type of rally against abuse of women and children while we were there:

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=34655&d=1323779553

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=34656&d=1323779555

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=34646&d=1323779532

A couple of shots from the Malecon:

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=34650&d=1323779544

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=34648&d=1323779539

The Malecon seems like a gathering spot, as there are a lot of little places selling alcohol, and food all along it, I would guess mostly on weekends and during the evening hours, I was there on a afternoon friday, so not too many people there at the time, too early during the day.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=34659&d=1323779563

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=34658&d=1323779560

MrHappy
12-13-2011, 08:33 AM

As you can see, Yayow is now a "Picture posting Mother humper", if he can dominate it, there's hope for all of us.

Once you're used to it, you can have a pic (or pictures) up in less time than it literally takes to read this post.

But you're right, intuitive, it ain't.

yayow
12-13-2011, 08:41 AM
Definitely took a while to get the procedure down, saying it is not intuitive is putting it mildly, without Mr. Happy's step by step instructions, still would not be able to post pictures.