PDA

View Full Version : Have anyone met a girl called Laydie?

dijinn
01-23-2007, 04:16 PM
Friends

I met a beautiful girl called Laydie at El Caucho's.. ( DEC 2006). She was so beautiful...top heavy, light skinned etc...Very GFE...I simply adored her...Have any of you met her? Unfortunately I could not know much of her as I dont speak spanish...Do any of you guys can give some info about her? I am still dreaming of her and strongly motivated to go back BC just only for her

RSMMAN
01-23-2007, 04:36 PM
REMOVEDDDDDDDDDD

ajax718
01-23-2007, 05:05 PM
Rsman, I think you are talking about a different chica.

Symbolist, I think I know who you are talking about. There was a lite skinned, top heavy chica at El Caucho in Boca when I was there in Feb. 2006. Never did anything with her, but I heard favorable things about her. Where is she now? I have no idea. That hotel is closed last time I heard

Deniro
01-23-2007, 05:11 PM
i know Liedy. used to be my cousin's regular for a while and my other buddy was f*cking her for a while too. be careful with her. she's a heavy drinker for a fact and i heard she's heavy into coke too. she also does freaky shit. my buddy was fucking her once and when he was done with her he threw the condom away, she went to the bathroom, took the condom and wanted to take it with her but my buddy took it from her and flushed it down the toilet.

RSMMAN
01-23-2007, 05:14 PM
REMOVEDDDDDDDDDD

Deniro
01-23-2007, 05:14 PM
she's still hanging around BC. (at least she was there 2-3 weeks ago.)

Deniro
01-23-2007, 05:15 PM
she was is Sosua around Jan 10th for 3-4 days then she went back to Boca.

Cuba Libre
01-23-2007, 09:36 PM
If this is the same Liedy that I met (she was my friends GF for his entire trip) in February '05 in Boca Chica, she is now in the US. She came with her family in the middle of December.

She's very light skin (looks more Italian than Dominican), huge tits, a little overweight (or was in Feb '05, she told my buddy she lost a lot of weight). I'm not sure of her age, but I would peg her at about 18-21.

the_Jayman
01-23-2007, 09:39 PM
I met a beautiful girl called Laydie at . . .

You should'a seen the one named "chica" ! ! !

remyman41
01-23-2007, 10:05 PM
Friends

I met a beautiful girl called Laydie at El Caucho's.. ( DEC 2006). She was so beautiful...top heavy, light skinned etc...Very GFE...I simply adored her...Have any of you met her? Unfortunately I could not know much of her as I dont speak spanish...Do any of you guys can give some info about her? I am still dreaming of her and strongly motivated to go back BC just only for her

Hello Friend, I am happy you met a young lady named Laydie that you adore and want to go back to see. I am just curious as to what good things about her that you want to hear on any monger site, pertaining to the woman you claim to adore?

Tony Badabing
01-23-2007, 11:05 PM
any photo's of this chick????????

dijinn
01-24-2007, 04:41 PM
Here is the beautiful Chica Leidy

RSMMAN
01-24-2007, 05:04 PM
REMOVEDDDDDDDDDDDD

SJG
01-24-2007, 05:32 PM
She has quite a following....

Cuba Libre
01-24-2007, 06:18 PM
Here is the beautiful Chica LeidyIt looks like here, but I'm not 100% sure. (It looks like she actually put on weight since I saw her in Feb 2005).

I am 100% sure that the Leidy I knew from BC is in NYC right now.

SJG
01-24-2007, 06:19 PM
It looks like here, but I'm not 100% sure. (It looks like she actually put on weight since I saw her in Feb 2005).

I am 100% sure that the Leidy I knew from BC is in NYC right now.

The one we are talking about was in Sosua less than a week ago.

Cuba Libre
01-24-2007, 06:25 PM
The one we are talking about was in Sosua less than a week ago.Is she the same one that's in symbologist's pics?

The one I'm talking about came to NYC in mid-December. A very similar look, I'm forwarding the pics to my buddy that was with her in BC (and is still in contact with her now).

RSMMAN
01-25-2007, 11:57 AM
REMOVEDDDDDDDDD

leeway99
01-25-2007, 12:16 PM
I got an email from Brian in Sosua he saw the pics and yes that is the
same girl ,she is with him for now in Sosua !!!!!

I hope this doesn't bust his bubble.

RSMMAN
01-25-2007, 05:11 PM
REMOVEDDDDDDDDDDDDD

assman
02-16-2007, 11:39 PM
whats up ajax ,, i see you mentioned "el coucho" would greatly appreciatte if you can share the phone # & maybe some pics .. i here from a friend. that its a cool spot for a quicky or 2.. maybe an overnighter as well.

Apos
02-17-2007, 12:04 AM
did you do a search here for el caucho, or look in the boca chica section?

while we don't mind answering questions what you're asking for is very easy to find here:lol:

when i did a search for el caucho i got a ton of links to various threads.
whats up ajax ,, i see you mentioned "el coucho" would greatly appreciatte if you can share the phone # & maybe some pics .. i here from a friend. that its a cool spot for a quicky or 2.. maybe an overnighter as well.

Cuba Libre
02-17-2007, 02:05 AM
did you do a search here for el caucho, or look in the boca chica section?

while we don't mind answering questions what you're asking for is very easy to find here:lol:

when i did a search for el caucho i got this http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/search.php?searchid=441095For some reason that link doesn't work for me. Is it one of those threads that was moved to a private area?

Cuba Libre
02-17-2007, 02:08 AM
whats up ajax ,, i see you mentioned "el coucho" would greatly appreciatte if you can share the phone # & maybe some pics .. i here from a friend. that its a cool spot for a quicky or 2.. maybe an overnighter as well.As Apos said, there are many threads on El Coucho. One thing to note is that they've recently had a change in management. I'm not sure how much info has been posted since then.

Apos
02-17-2007, 08:56 AM
thanks Ricky, not sure why the link does not work as it was just a general search but i have edited my post.
For some reason that link doesn't work for me. Is it one of those threads that was moved to a private area?

guttaman
02-17-2007, 02:30 PM
My boy had her locked down for a while last month. He got her a passport but might have to marry her to get her a visa. I told him he was crazy but he said money was no object. Just had to have her. I give up on the fool.

DEPUTY DAWG
02-17-2007, 02:51 PM
Damn !!!!! she's that good huh?????

Apos
02-17-2007, 02:52 PM
this the leidy that hangs out at coyotes when she's in sosua?

BWH27
02-17-2007, 08:30 PM
HEY GUTTAMAN, Describe your buddy. What does he look like? Give me his age, approx. hight, build, etc. I will tell you if he is full of shit or not. She was staying at my apartment last month. What city was your buddy in last month? That will tell me if we are talking about the same chica. I saw another guy she was dating or might be dating now. I had the same crush on her but had to let her work. Couldnt support her. Email me at bwh27@hotmail.com if you wish. I dont want to know his name.

Hemp
02-18-2007, 08:51 AM
this thread is getting weird...

Apos
02-18-2007, 09:12 AM
why not just post her pic. i bet she's know to the members here.:lol:
HEY GUTTAMAN, Describe your buddy. What does he look like? Give me his age, approx. hight, build, etc. I will tell you if he is full of shit or not. She was staying at my apartment last month. What city was your buddy in last month? That will tell me if we are talking about the same chica. I saw another guy she was dating or might be dating now. I had the same crush on her but had to let her work. Couldnt support her. Email me at bwh27@hotmail.com if you wish. I dont want to know his name.

BWH27
02-18-2007, 09:51 AM
There are 2 bad pics of her on page one. One bad close up. I have beautiful pics but am keeping them private.

BWH27
02-18-2007, 09:57 AM
Leidy, So sorry about last month! And por favor do not get married! NO! You are too young. If you get married I will shit my pants maybe worse. I have got to learn to control myself a little better. Mi casa es still su casa. You have a llave. Go ahead and entrada. You marry and I will sob like a baby. XOXOXO Brian

Apos
02-18-2007, 09:57 AM
that's not much help then, is it:rolleyes:
There are 2 bad pics of her on page one. One bad close up. I have beautiful pics but am keeping them private.

Apos
02-18-2007, 09:59 AM
have you considered psychiatric care?
Leidy, So sorry about last month! And por favor do not get married! NO! You are too young. If you get married I will shit my pants maybe worse. I have got to learn to control myself a little better. Mi casa es still su casa. You have a llave. Go ahead and entrada. You marry and I will sob like a baby. XOXOXO Brian

guttaman
02-18-2007, 10:06 AM

Brian, it was a sock puppet post. Please do not be so obsessive over a hardcore puta. If i was one of your good friends from home i would fly down there and drag your ass home. I see nothing but trouble if you are going to get so involved in every putas life you meet. I say this with concern. I am not a know it all but have talked with many who borrowed thousands from family and once that money was gone so was the chica.