PDA

View Full Version : Eyewitness describes parking space murder

NewsWhore
11-08-2011, 02:40 PM
Jeannette Marie Lizardo Ariza, who witnessed the tragic events in the parking lot in Piantini last week, has described the events that led to the death of Guillermo Moncada Aybar. She said that Rafael Guillermo Gonzalez Alvarez pushed Maria Alina Moncada Aybar to the ground, after shouting obscenities at her. "I was on my balcony waiting for my sister to return from walking the dogs, when I Rafael Gonzalez saying obscene words and I saw Maria Alina going down to calm things down," she said. Lizardo said that after Moncada's body was on the ground, Gonzalez finished emptying his pistol into him.

The judge of Permanent Attention for the National District, Ernesto Evertz Rodriguez, ordered one year of preventive custody for the defendant. The District Attorney said that the deceased reproached Gonzalez Alvarez for having assaulted his sister again, and upon seeing the defendant draw his weapon, raised his hands and when he was wounded the defendant continued shooting. According to witnesses, after Moncada Aybar was fatally wounded, Gonzalez Alvarez took his (Moncada's) pistol out of his pocket.

"This event occurred after an argument between Rafael Gonzalez, the father of the defendant, who lives in the same Xiomara Condominium and a man who until now is known only as Rosado," the District Attorney said.

More... (http://www.dr1.com/index.html#13)