PDA

View Full Version : Missing sections?

UnMEnXTC
06-06-2005, 09:18 AM
Ok here I go again. Not sure if it's just me, but i don't think so!

In the Forums, I see very little ie D.R. only has 2 sections, General Info and Chat. tried minimizing and expanding but still only 2 sections.

I can however "Jump To" any of the sections I know exist and still love.

I suspect it's not jus tme, as since this has been happening I am getting NO email notoifications of new posts to sections I have contriuted to, and I used to get like 8 or 10 a day!

Anyone else having this problem or better still resolved this problem?

JD
06-06-2005, 09:52 AM
I still don't have access to BOD. Will_blueprint also does not anything working for him on the site.

JD
06-06-2005, 09:52 AM
Edited double post.

JDR
06-06-2005, 03:11 PM
Edited double post.
I can fix that tomorrow morning.

Gladiator
06-09-2005, 04:44 PM
I’ve noticed some threads are missing.

My Kenya report, for instance, which DT stored under Kenya/trip reports seems to have vanished – maybe there are some other threads missing apart from that one.

Anyway, DT is doing a great job as usual and the latest look and speed of the site is the best ever.

Apos
06-09-2005, 05:47 PM
things are much better now. better that ever i'd say. thanks again DT! great job.

my question is about themes. can't seem to find how to change them now. i tried the account section but no joy.

JDR
06-09-2005, 08:28 PM
We are faster and back to 300 posts a day. :D

UnMEnXTC
06-10-2005, 08:25 AM
Yep all loos like it is back, thanks dt.

This 1 does look n feel much much better!

the_Jayman
06-10-2005, 09:28 AM
I’ve noticed some threads are missing.

My Kenya report, for instance, which DT stored under Kenya/trip reports seems to have vanished – maybe there are some other threads missing apart from that one.

Yeah, with the change I'm pretty sure the database got slightly corrupted.

I had a thread about the Shark Bar Party that vanished. El D had a picture thread in our section dissapear, My strip clubs' demise, El D and his impending death.

A bummer but oh-well.

That Kenya thread was a good one and if you still have it on your computer you should repost it.

BrooklynBeas
06-10-2005, 09:59 AM
So is El D back with us... Or is he still upset and retiring from the board?

the_Jayman
06-10-2005, 10:21 AM
So is El D back with us...

El D will always be with us.

I was talking to him just the other night and he is 99% sure for the BkBeas Birthday Bash . . .