PDA

View Full Version : Falling in love with a Sosua hoe - helpful tips for keeping her to yourself!

Jimmydr
11-10-2011, 08:41 AM
Its been going on since day one of this board. Its your vacation, your money and your time.

I never spent an entire trip with only one. I may have kept one around but I went with others.

These days, there are guys with only one for their entire trip.

If I was going to be with only one, I would stay in Caberete. If you check in with her, she won't have many problems.

If I really felt comfortable with her, I would go to Jarraboccoa and hang out there with her.

In these two places, no one will even know you are a monger.

There are also some nice places in the Capital as well to check out.

Just my rant of the day.

tgunz
11-10-2011, 09:17 AM
Some of us actually like sosua and go there for more than just the hoes!

Jimmydr
11-10-2011, 09:22 AM

This is for those that just go for the hoes.

tgunz
11-10-2011, 09:28 AM
Ohhhhh. Ok

Jimmydr
11-10-2011, 09:29 AM
Ohhhhh. Ok

I just read your report, which was very good but there are guys thay stay with only one and don't hang out with other mongers.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?370427-TRIP-REPORT-FROM-OCT-in-SoSUA&highlight=

yayow
11-10-2011, 01:05 PM
I just read your report, which was very good but there are guys thay stay with only one and don't hang out with other mongers.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?370427-TRIP-REPORT-FROM-OCT-in-SoSUA&highlight=

And those guys should get their hoe and go someplace else, where there is less drama, and less people care about who they are fucking. It's not that hard. 98% of the hoes there don't live in Sosua anyway, go someplace closer to where they come from or go to one of the resort towns with her like Punta Cana or Bavaro or even Dorado in POP, plenty of spots that have great beaches that you don't have to deal with the bullshit of Sosua.

I like the town, but there is so much bullshit to be found there I had to get the fuck out, and I am glad I did. Too many small minded people up there, can't deal with that shit, gets in the way of me fucking bitches, and that ain't cool. One of the reasons, I hang with me, yeah I don't mind spending some time with the fellas, but there are too many bitch ass motherfuckers up there, you don't even have to be hanging with them, all they have to do is see you with somebody's elses favorita and the BS starts. Who needs it, I like drama when it is someone elses not mine. :mrgreen::corky::cheesygrin::rofl::rofl:

Chief Papi Lindo
11-10-2011, 01:20 PM
And those guys should get their hoe and go someplace else, where there is less drama, and less people care about who they are fucking. It's not that hard. 98% of the hoes there don't live in Sosua anyway, go someplace closer to where they come from or go to one of the resort towns with her like Punta Cana or Bavaro or even Dorado in POP, plenty of spots that have great beaches that you don't have to deal with the bullshit of Sosua.

I like the town, but there is so much bullshit to be found there I had to get the fuck out, and I am glad I did. Too many small minded people up there, can't deal with that shit, gets in the way of me fucking bitches, and that ain't cool. One of the reasons, I hang with me, yeah I don't mind spending some time with the fellas, but there are too many bitch ass motherfuckers up there, you don't even have to be hanging with them, all they have to do is see you with somebody's elses favorita and the BS starts. Who needs it, I like drama when it is someone elses not mine. :mrgreen::corky::cheesygrin::rofl::rofl:
AMEN...AMEN!!

MegasAv
11-10-2011, 01:21 PM

Completely understand what your saying with this post, hooked up with a favorita a week or so ago, who I originally met in Sosua while she was living in Maranatha, and tricking part time. Anyhow she now has moved back to La Capital with her folks, so she took Metro to come visit me. The whole time when we were on Pedro Clisante she would be recieving stares from all the usual Sosua types with a grin, thinking that she's back in the game agian. So rather than make her feel uncomfortable spent a few nights in Cabarete, which was slow but nice, stopped by a new lounge bar called Ojos which was fun. Anyhow in the future if I choose to do the whole GF thing with her again, I will definitely do it in the Capital, or a resort type place like JimmyDR mentioned.

SeaWeed
11-10-2011, 02:27 PM
And those guys should get their hoe and go someplace else, where there is less drama, and less people care about who they are fucking. Nothing wrong with Boca Chica or La Capital if you need to be in the DR mongering....
personally I like a good mix of couples, families and solo travelers so I can mingle....
most people I meet traveling have no idea that the gurls with me are hookers.....
of course some do but many don't.....and there is a lot less drama that way.....

but if you are a foreign guy and you are in Sosua......
there is absolutely no question why you are there
and you can't help not having drama in an environment like that there.......
especially with the cliques of guys at Bar Central...at New Garden..SeaBreeze....etc
even telling someone you are going to Sosua can bite you in the ass big time....lol
just google "Sosua" and the biggest dumbass can figure out the runnings there......lol

The Sage
11-10-2011, 02:51 PM
In my years of traveling to Sosua I've only had one disagreement with a fellow turisto about a chick. That was the first and only novia. Met her through a friend. Knew after the first session I wasn't sharing her. To my knowledge first and only customer. Seven and 1/2 years later still spending time with her.

eastcoastallstar
11-10-2011, 03:01 PM
This is for those that just go for the hoes.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The Sage
11-10-2011, 03:24 PM
By the way, she hangs out with me in Sosua all the time. Rarely been mistook for a hoe even by a clueless monger. Same is true for several other of the favoritas that have spent time with me in Sosua. I guess it's all about your choices. No need to take them out of town. The key is to quit trying to make chicks that have been with numerous board members or who are available to numerous board members into girlfriends. You think this would be gospel.

In my years of traveling to Sosua I've only had one disagreement with a fellow turisto about a chick. That was the first and only novia. Met her through a friend. Knew after the first session I wasn't sharing her. To my knowledge first and only customer. Seven and 1/2 years later still spending time with her.

yayow
11-10-2011, 05:12 PM
By the way, she hangs out with me in Sosua all the time. Rarely been mistook for a hoe even by a clueless monger. Same is true for several other of the favoritas that have spent time with me in Sosua. I guess it's all about your choices. No need to take them out of town. The key is to quit trying to make chicks that have been with numerous board members or who are available to numerous board members into girlfriends. You think this would be gospel.

Most clueless monger thinks every female in the DR is a whore, not even talking about just Sosua, but that is why they are clueless. Many clueless board members, even some that would not be considered particularly clueless think the same thing, just read what some post.

The Sage
11-10-2011, 05:16 PM
What you say is on the mark; however, I've never been out with her where anyone has approached her trying to make a purchase. The one I'm referencing was with us at the parade in Montellano.

yayow
11-10-2011, 05:32 PM
What you say is on the mark; however, I've never been out with her where anyone has approached her trying to make a purchase. The one I'm referencing was with us at the parade in Montellano.

Yes I remember her, and that is who I thought you were talking about. A very lovely young lady, but maybe she wasn't approached when with you, was more a by product of her being with you than her.

The Sage
11-10-2011, 05:38 PM
I'm sure it was a combination of the two. After all I'm not your typical wife beater, socks and sandels, saggy pants wearing monger. :rofl:

jacknback
11-10-2011, 06:27 PM

Who?:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
IMHO if your on this board talking about Sosua,your there for the pussy.

joeysterr
11-10-2011, 06:41 PM

Certainly they go to SOSUA for the Country and the culture:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rolleyes:

Shogun Warrior
11-10-2011, 06:46 PM
I'm sure it was a combination of the two. After all I'm not your typical wife beater, socks and sandels, saggy pants wearing monger. :rofl:

I am on probation already, and I drank a big glass of "Shut the Fuck Up". You trying to get me in more trouble.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

tgunz
11-10-2011, 07:00 PM

I go to DR for the pussy! Ive been all over the Country. I choose Sosua bc I like it the best! Ive wifed up and point and clicked. Didnt change where i wanted to be.... But even wifed up, I hang with the fellas and fuck other girls when the oppurtunity presented itself.

The Sage
11-10-2011, 07:13 PM
And a shout out to all my homies from the tri-state area. Now I'm standing on your opinion. :rofl: Cats from NYC, no harm intended. I truly judge folks on their own merits, though if you're dressed like a hoodlum I just can't help, but to wonder why. :question:

I am on probation already, and I drank a big glass of "Shut the Fuck Up". You trying to get me in more trouble.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

questner
11-10-2011, 09:51 PM
I don't see a point. At any time I can take a girl out of NA or Europe for a holiday trip if I am to pay her share. There is a huge market for this type of companionship. And I may cheat on her with locals:rofl: Does it make sense to spend time with only one DR girl to save on her airfare?

gdogg
11-11-2011, 06:45 AM
Certainly they go to SOSUA for the Country and the culture:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rolleyes:

Don't sleep on the snorkeling! That's the only reason I ever went. The fishing's not too bad either.
:lol:

givengo440
11-11-2011, 12:59 PM
The key is to quit trying to make chicks that have been with numerous board members or who are available to numerous board members into girlfriends. You think this would be gospel.
Sage funny after traveling with them guys I used to travel with during my July trip that is the first time in 3 years I put names to faces. Still I look for something/someone I haven't seen before or in the pics of everyones TR's it's not as hard as one would think.

el toro
11-15-2011, 01:32 PM
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by The Sage http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?p=1035320#post1035320)
The key is to quit trying to make chicks that have been with numerous board members or who are available to numerous board members into girlfriends. You think this would be gospel.

This quote is on time Sage. I see it talked about a lot, but fortunately I'm either blind to it or just don't personally have any drama with chicas and the guys who consider them a favorita be it other board members or other mongers.

In most cases in DR the locals, clueless, and not so clueless make the association when they see a man 30 years older than the chica that she's in a puta situation at the moment whether you want to call her a non-pro, but will fuck some for $$, semi-pro, full time/hardcore hoe etc. Hoe is a Hoe.. It's clear that some kind of P4P is going on.

I don't approach chicas while in company of other men, nor have any chicas while with me ever been approached, but we know what it is.

Chicas fall into two categories: 1. Puta and 2. I'm not sure so I assume she is negotiable until she tells me otherwise. History shows me 98% are.

Maretti
11-15-2011, 02:40 PM
I might be the luckiest idiot in the world. I realized long time ago that if I fall in love with any woman (doesn't have to be a hoe), all I have to do is to wait and the love will fade away pretty fast.
Hunting in the bars is not really that bad, and besides, there are plenty of married women out there in need of a good fuck, specially when their husbands take a trip! :biggrin:

samana sam
11-26-2011, 02:28 PM

ELABORRATE?

Jimmydr
11-26-2011, 02:30 PM
ELABORRATE?

Please don't type just in caps.

thanks

greydread
11-26-2011, 03:57 PM
Don't sleep on the snorkeling! That's the only reason I ever went. The fishing's not too bad either.

Here's the thing. The snorkelling and the fishing are available at much better locations. If you've ever snorkelled the reef or the wrecks in Aruba you would laugh at the DR version. Deep sea fishing in St Maarten or T&T is not only better than in the DR but it's cheaper and more bountiful.

The DR is for Ho'ing. They've got something unique in the Caribbean and one should concentrate on what it is that they've got to offer rather than getting distracted with "other things" that they're really not-so-good at.

The Dominican Republic is for Pum-Pum lovers. Period.

SeaWeed
11-26-2011, 04:07 PM
that certainly is correct......especially in places like Sosua and Boca Chica........
I tried snorkeling and fishing in the DR.........then hung it up....so not worth it
suppose if you are into Kite stuff then Cabarete would be okay...but it's not for old guys
but in the DR there are tons of Chicas selling their wares....and that is what you stick with in the DR

gdogg
11-27-2011, 07:50 AM
Here's the thing. The snorkelling and the fishing are available at much better locations. If you've ever snorkelled the reef or the wrecks in Aruba you would laugh at the DR version. Deep sea fishing in St Maarten or T&T is not only better than in the DR but it's cheaper and more bountiful.

The DR is for Ho'ing. They've got something unique in the Caribbean and one should concentrate on what it is that they've got to offer rather than getting distracted with "other things" that they're really not-so-good at.

I was being facetious.
:rofl:

MrHappy
11-27-2011, 08:48 AM
Please don't type just in caps.

thanks

And learn how to use spell check too, while you're at it.

greydread
11-27-2011, 10:38 AM
I was being facetious.
:rofl:

I figured as much but this is the "Newb" section and there's impressionable yutes around here who might not understand.

:wink:

DASBOOTY
11-27-2011, 12:42 PM
The key is to quit trying to make chicks that have been with numerous board members or who are available to numerous board members into girlfriends.

Not to mention the many non-board mongers she has been with.

This will put the number of guys into the hundreds ;) :lol:.

naptime
11-27-2011, 04:13 PM
Not to mention the many non-board mongers she has been with.

This will put the number of guys into the hundreds ;) :lol:.

hundreds????

not if she's been on the stroll more than two years!! might need to add another digit.

dmoney
11-27-2011, 04:28 PM
hundreds????

not if she's been on the stroll more than two years!! might need to add another digit.

Now that's just disgusting....rofl

adios
11-27-2011, 05:11 PM
Now that's just disgusting....rofl
Then stop mongering. :corky:

gulfmariner
12-08-2011, 01:43 PM
I agree with the fact that Sousa and POP , Blackbeard's is prime mongering land . Last trip I wifed up and did the barcelo thing in playa dorada . Had a great time no stress and comfortable . next trip BBs or Sosua for that true Mongering experience.... Again.. :biggrin:

MrHappy
12-08-2011, 01:50 PM
hundreds????

Help a fella out here.. who are we talking about again?????:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

naptime
12-08-2011, 02:07 PM
Help a fella out here.. who are we talking about again?????:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

ANY sosua hoe that's been on the strip more than a year or two.

my eyes are wide open brother. you know this :)

MrHappy
12-08-2011, 02:21 PM
ANY sosua hoe that's been on the strip more than a year or two.

my eyes are wide open brother. you know this :)

Indeed I do.

MrHappy
12-09-2011, 05:54 AM
I always thought a football field was 100 yards!!!

helluvaxxx
01-03-2012, 02:34 AM
Kinda weird some guys like the easy action but only have enough energy to deal with 1 Chica. My-Self I can eat the whole bag of Skittles and want more. Yes I would love to hang out with some Regs one day when im in the DR.

Walkingtall
01-25-2012, 07:43 PM
I've never been but wanted to know what is the procedure when it comes to women? Am I going to be attacked if i'm seen with a girl one of you guys are dating or serious about? Just a question

Also How clean are the women I'm a few years in age and twice married and not a big fan of condoms

Kevy
01-25-2012, 07:47 PM
I've never been but wanted to know what is the procedure when it comes to women? Am I going to be attacked if i'm seen with a girl one of you guys are dating or serious about? Just a question

Also How clean are the women I'm a few years in age and twice married and not a big fan of condoms

No, you post lots of pictures and we laugh at the guy thats "dating" her:rofl::rofl:

Walkingtall
01-25-2012, 07:52 PM
Ok buddy.

What is some good advice on a trip to sosua? I'm sorry but navigating the forum is a little difficult. I also wanted some advice on Costa rica but alot of the threads are private

TonyT
01-25-2012, 07:55 PM

Huh, I'm going for the cheapest lodging on the north coast to see the humpback whales breeding and teaching their young to swim.

TNT72
01-25-2012, 07:55 PM

Seriously????????????

Are you asking if it's ok to go around bare backing third world whores???????

Would you bare back a whore from the U.S.???

TNT72
01-25-2012, 07:57 PM

Jimmy, the hacker must have left "that" door open when he left!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Jimmydr
01-25-2012, 08:05 PM
Jimmy, the hacker must have left "that" door open when he left!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Some doors can never be closed.

XXX
01-25-2012, 08:12 PM
Seriously????????????

Are you asking if it's ok to go around bare backing third world whores???????

Would you bare back a whore from the U.S.???

Some of these guys just never learn Trey,,,,I mean can you imagine ME barebacking in Sosua,,,I mean come on !!:wink:

Jimmydr
01-25-2012, 08:13 PM
Some of these guys just never learn Trey,,,,I mean can you imagine ME barebacking in Sosua,,,I mean come on !!:wink:

Does Trey picture that often?

XXX
01-25-2012, 08:17 PM

No jimmy ,,,,he just knows that I stupidly barebaked once or twice,, or maybe,,,,, on this trip !!!

XXX
01-25-2012, 08:20 PM
AS well as losing a condom inside the squirter ,,,,but she was slippery !!!!!!!!!

Jimmydr
01-25-2012, 08:24 PM
No jimmy ,,,,he just knows that I stupidly barebaked once or twice,, or maybe,,,,, on this trip !!!

Those chicas are so dirty.:mad::mad:

TNT72
01-25-2012, 08:27 PM

No!! Trey NEVER pictures that!!

XXX
01-25-2012, 08:34 PM

No!! Trey NEVER pictures that!!

AND I THANK YOU FOR THAT !!!!!!!!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

XXX
01-25-2012, 08:46 PM
Those chicas are so dirty.:mad::mad:

That is why I said STUPIDLY !!!!!:rolleyes:

Mr. Smooth
01-26-2012, 04:03 AM
AND I THANK YOU FOR THAT !!!!!!!!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I don't know about that xmendave. It can't be any worse than picturing, oh....say....A HAIRY ASS !

JD426
01-26-2012, 10:47 AM
I don't know about that xmendave. It can't be any worse than picturing, oh....say....A HAIRY ASS !
with peek a boo Junk,that looked like a mangina .
one of the most disturbing pictures ever posted on ISOC...
If i ever swallow some pesticide by accident, and the Med Label says, "induce vomiting immediatly" , thats the pic im gonna pull up to save my life.

porno frank
02-29-2012, 02:02 AM
The advice that i keep hearing about dating chicks in the Philippines. Its probably the same advice that they will give you in the Dr. Do not fall in love with any of theses hoes. Keep it simple. Have a blast with the sexy chicas.

jose1234
02-29-2012, 06:42 AM
I have a non ISOC guest at my hotel with a puta. She is a Haitian Puta from Sosua and he has her here for a week. He seems attached to her and it might even be love. There has been no drama for him here. Although, when he was out kiteboarding she did say hello to me in a way that I know she is available. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

TonyT
02-29-2012, 01:58 PM
I have a non ISOC guest at my hotel with a puta. She is a Haitian Puta from Sosua and he has her here for a week. He seems attached to her and it might even be love. There has been no drama for him here. Although, when he was out kiteboarding she did say hello to me in a way that I know she is available. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

He should handcuff her to his toilet when he's away! It would suck for him finding out she is doing tricks while she's on his payroll.

eastcoastallstar
02-29-2012, 06:04 PM
He should handcuff her to his toilet when he's away! It would suck for him finding out she is doing tricks while she's on his payroll.

That has to suck, I have a homeboy that is sweet on this hoe, she propostions me all the time, but to me, it's not about him and her, it's about me and him. Gotta respect the next man, even if the hoe doesn't.

Dvdmdz
02-29-2012, 10:45 PM
That has to suck, I have a homeboy that is sweet on this hoe, she propostions me all the time, but to me, it's not about him and her, it's about me and him. Gotta respect the next man, even if the hoe doesn't.

That is Guy Code #1 in the hoe handbook.........Lol...:lol::iconTU::rofl:

TonyT
02-29-2012, 10:52 PM
That is Guy Code #1 in the hoe handbook.........Lol...:lol::iconTU::rofl:

Lol, I though Guy Code #1 was showing ass to mouth pictures of the ho when a guy brags about how great she is and when he has feelings for her. Kidding....

tony the tiger
03-24-2012, 09:28 PM
Falling in love with a hoe? why? There are so many women to pick from. Maybe we need a thread on things to do to make sure you dont fall in love. Help some of these guys out that fell and bumped there head. The part that people are overlooking is Sosua is not the only place where hoes are. There are plenty of them right here in the US and they might not be on a strip but they tricking. So the next time you leave home and think your girl (hoe) is waiting for you to come back, she is really waiting for you to leave so she can take another d*ck in the ass. We all know it happens, think about how many times you were the other guy...

yayow
03-24-2012, 09:45 PM
The advice that i keep hearing about dating chicks in the Philippines. Its probably the same advice that they will give you in the Dr. Do not fall in love with any of theses hoes. Keep it simple. Have a blast with the sexy chicas.

Great advice pornofrank, unfortunately the ones that need it the most, will never take heed, because one thing that many fail to realize when judging many of these dudes, they have never had anything as sexy as the ones that they find in Sosua, and therefore they lose their minds, and are not responsible for their actions, no matter how fucked up they may be. A latina can put a spell on a motherfucker in a moment to the uninitiated, you better believe it. A few almost got me, but my advantage is that I don't leave (so therefore don't suffer the withdrawal symptoms etc.), so no matter what she may put on me, I think about what the next one will put on me.

yayow
03-24-2012, 09:49 PM

You know sometimes you say some great shit (not all the time :corky:), this in my opinion is one of your best posts. I am glad that is the way you conduct yourself, others could learn from you, :iconTU:

greydread
03-25-2012, 08:34 AM

I don't know. Sometimes friendship demands more than respect vis a vis not doing the Puta he's sweet on. Sometimes you gotta help a brotha see shit like it is...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zT2sIF3Iyqk&feature=related

yayow
03-25-2012, 08:53 AM
I don't know. Sometimes friendship demands more than respect vis a vis not doing the Puta he's sweet on. Sometimes you gotta help a brotha see shit like it is...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zT2sIF3Iyqk&feature=related

You make a good point as well, because if she is throwing it out there to who she knows is his boy, you got to know she is throwing it out there to everybody else. And your boy may be to far gone to realize it, so maybe a little education is in order. Although don't know if it should come directly from you, vis a vis you being the one to smash her, could cause some hurt feelings and weaken the friendship, depending on how far he is sprung on her.

greydread
03-25-2012, 09:03 AM
You make a good point as well, because if she is throwing it out there to who she knows is his boy, you got to know she is throwing it out there to everybody else. And your boy may be to far gone to realize it, so maybe a little education is in order. Although don't know if it should come directly from you, vis a vis you being the one to smash her, could cause some hurt feelings and weaken the friendship, depending on how far he is sprung on her.

When in doubt, I'll ask him if he minds first.

"Bro, your girl from the other night is trying to break me off a piece. You got any problem with me hitting that?"

Most guys will say "No, do you" just to keep from looking like a simp. In the morning show him the pictures. You saved a friend and had a great time doing it. He's has his respect and now you've helped him regain his freedom. This approach has never worked badly for me in 40 years of sharing Pum-Pum and believe me, it's ALL shared Pum-Pum.

When Women tell Men they've only had 3 lovers they could pass a lie detector with that shit. The 1st one, the last one and YOU. All others are forgotten.

El-Rey
03-25-2012, 09:50 AM
Im in love with like 10 Sosua Hoes. :lol:

TonyT
03-25-2012, 10:09 AM
she is throwing it out there to who she knows is his boy, you got to know she is throwing it out there to everybody else.

My Sunday morning thoughts on this....she's gotta keep throwing it out...constant marketing=constant sales=a good income. Granted anything that can risk the current GFE is just poor customer service but that is covered in whoring 101 classes held every evening in Sousa.

Snowflake
05-02-2012, 02:16 AM
The best tip is " don't fall in love with a Sosua hoe "

DaDreadXL
05-08-2012, 12:34 AM
never fall in love with a hoe, i see stupid dudes falling for these whores all the time.. dude, their job is to fuck you..

Ratt
05-08-2012, 01:57 AM
…and receive some money :)

greydread
05-08-2012, 02:12 AM
never fall in love with a hoe, i see stupid dudes falling for these whores all the time.. dude, their job is to fuck you..

Slight correction: Their job is to fuck whoever's paying. After all, it's just a little harmless sex.

El-Rey
05-08-2012, 05:29 AM
Yall need to stop. Sosua Hoes need love too. :rofl:

Skynyrd
05-08-2012, 07:44 AM
Im taking a noob on this next trip..Never even been out of the US !!
he is divorced, professional and LONELY.
One of the first things he said when I told him about Sosua and the hot girls was...."Maybe I can meet someone that really likes me and arrange to bring her here to live with me":rofl:
I told him dude !! get that shit out of your mind..the gave him the usual warnings about WU :mrgreen:

El-Rey
05-08-2012, 07:54 AM
One of the first things he said when I told him about Sosua and the hot girls was...."Maybe I can meet someone that really likes me and arrange to bring her here to live with me":rofl:
I told him dude !! get that shit out of your mind..the gave him the usual warnings about WU :mrgreen:

He will fall and will not listen to you. Thus is the circle of life. :rofl:

Get him a WU goldcard now !!!

The Lonely ones seem to cling fast. Especially the older ones.

greydread
05-08-2012, 10:24 AM

I don't think that age is a factor. One trip we went down 8 deep. The oldest guy (70/ single) and the youngest guy (35/ married) both got "wifed up" during the week we were there. The rest of us tore through a gaggle of Ho's, tossing a few of the better ones between us and doing like we do. We had fun, they had fun and yes, both of them made many trips to Western Union after that trip.

I give up once I see my advice ignored the 1st time. Some guys are just always looking for that "special" connection or whatever. I don't need to understand it. It just is. Doesn't care if they're old or young, black or white, rich or poor, educated or not. The WU-itis is an equal opportunity condition.

El-Rey
05-08-2012, 12:00 PM
I don't think that age is a factor. One trip we went down 8 deep. The oldest guy (70/ single) and the youngest guy (35/ married) both got "wifed up" during the week we were there. The rest of us tore through a gaggle of Ho's, tossing a few of the better ones between us and doing like we do. We had fun, they had fun and yes, both of them made many trips to Western Union after that trip.

I give up once I see my advice ignored the 1st time. Some guys are just always looking for that "special" connection or whatever. I don't need to understand it. It just is. Doesn't care if they're old or young, black or white, rich or poor, educated or not. The WU-itis is an equal opportunity condition.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Its Contagious

greydread
05-08-2012, 12:37 PM
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Its Contagious

I think it's a genetically predetermined affliction or maybe the quest to undo some emotional damage or neglect suffred during childhood. Some guys are just looking for a Mami (or Mommy, possibly) to take care of them and feed their ego and make them feel special.

Dr. Freud would've had a ball with these guys. :rofl:

deezl
05-08-2012, 01:11 PM
I think it's a genetically predetermined affliction or maybe the quest to undo some emotional damage or neglect suffred during childhood. Some guys are just looking for a Mami (or Mommy, possibly) to take care of them and feed their ego and make them feel special.

Dr. Freud would've had a ball with these guys. :rofl:

Freud would have been too busy snorting cocaine off his mother's ass...

Dr World
05-08-2012, 06:30 PM

His mentality is all wrong, he probably cannot be saved from himself, run from him as fast as possible.

CharlotteAndy
05-26-2012, 09:11 PM
The only thing I can say to him is this. No woman cares about you, 99.99% of the time. They want what you have or what you can give them. As a soon to be divorced guy, I learned that way too late. Just make sure he has as many as possible and enjoys a variety. Hopefully that opens up his eyes a little bit.

Tingtong
05-27-2012, 01:16 PM

All newbies should be taught two basic monger`s rules :

1) 3 day rule (never have same girl more than 3 days and if possible not on a consecutive dates)

2) FFF (find/fuck/forget) rule which is simply impossible if you don`t follow rule #1.

What those guys do not understand is GFE is also part of the business (more steady income) and girls will
do anything to keep you for long time.

As a training ground for newbs I would recommend Pattaya as it is less GFE (more PSE) destination. My2p

whynotme
05-27-2012, 04:59 PM
As a training ground for newbs I would recommend Pattaya as it is less GFE (more PSE) destination.

i can accept that but its also a great place for the experienced monger to have both:corky:

greydread
05-27-2012, 06:51 PM
All newbies should be taught two basic monger`s rules :

1) 3 day rule (never have same girl more than 3 days and if possible not on a consecutive dates)

2) FFF (find/fuck/forget) rule which is simply impossible if you don`t follow rule #1.

What those guys do not understand is GFE is also part of the business (more steady income) and girls will
do anything to keep you for long time.

As a training ground for newbs I would recommend Pattaya as it is less GFE (more PSE) destination. My2p

Forget it. The only people who can teach mongering skills to newbies is Ho's.

Didn't you read about the guy who won a Darwin Award because he stuck his nuts in a golf course ball washer? He was qualified in lieu of actually dying because he was no longer able to procreate after he slipped and it ripped his nuts off. Some things guys shouldn't have to be told

http://forums.iseekgolf.com/forums/12/topics/6931

Tingtong
05-27-2012, 08:33 PM
Forget it. The only people who can teach mongering skills to newbies is Ho's.

You are right about this sir. Got very few lessons from forums and mongers.
Everything else I learned from ho`s who have more skills than any of us

Mr. Smooth
05-27-2012, 09:07 PM

Hope you keep us updated with your friends experience. It's the veteran chica hooker psychology against your friend's rookie , wide eyed, can't beleive this shit, naivete.

Kind of like Mike Tyson vs. Pee Wee Herman.

And were all sitting ringside awaiting the outcome! :corky:

Tingtong
05-27-2012, 11:31 PM
Hope you keep us updated with your friends experience. It's the veteran chica hooker psychology against your friend's rookie , wide eyed, can't beleive this shit, naivete.

Kind of like Mike Tyson vs. Pee Wee Herman.

And were all sitting ringside awaiting the outcome! :corky:

I can`t stop laughing :iconTU:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl::rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

tarzan
05-29-2012, 10:08 AM

Ain't that the truth!!! I could tell you guys stories about guys I know and the stupid shit they do
with girls here in the US, on dating sites and so on, I can imagine what would happen to them if they
were to encounter a cute and smart ho.

I tried to set two guys straight by telling them what I do, they claim what I do is a fantasy, it's not real...
I shook my head and let them go on being stupid while I live my fantasy..:corky::corky:

Jimmydr
05-29-2012, 05:57 PM
i can accept that but its also a great place for the experienced monger to have both:corky:

I had a sweet 17 day GFE.

whynotme
05-29-2012, 06:16 PM

1 night is perect
2 nights are good
3 nights are boring

and i can honestly say i have only kept 1 for more than 4 days:wink::corky::rofl:

Jimmydr
05-29-2012, 06:20 PM
1 night is perect
2 nights are good
3 nights are boring

and i can honestly say i have only kept 1 for more than 4 days:wink::corky::rofl:

But you go home and she is there, that would be boring for me. I go away and that is where I want to have one around for as long as I am amused.

You and me are complete opposites.

whynotme
05-29-2012, 06:39 PM
But you go home and she is there, that would be boring for me. I go away and that is where I want to have one around for as long as I am amused.

and thats why the 1 or 2 nighters are so perfect.......... change is good and a good reason to travel so much:iconTU:

Jimmydr
05-29-2012, 06:43 PM
and thats why the 1 or 2 nighters are so perfect.......... change is good and a good reason to travel so much:iconTU:

And that is why we are complete opposites. When I want quiet, I stay home.

greydread
05-29-2012, 07:30 PM

Yeah, right. With 28 different Ho's. That don't count!

el toro
05-29-2012, 10:54 PM
Yeah, right. With 28 different Ho's. That don't count!

That's the only way to have a 17 day GFE IMO. Too much time spent with any one chica leads to too many expectations on both sides. Feelings start developing, gringo thinks chica really loves him, chica wants WU later etc...Perhaps if you live there and want a regular novia that's perfectly okay.

Mr. Smooth
05-30-2012, 04:16 AM
That's the only way to have a 17 day GFE IMO. Too much time spent with any one chica leads to too many expectations on both sides. Feelings start developing, gringo thinks chica really loves him, chica wants WU later etc...Perhaps if you live there and want a regular novia that's perfectly okay.

In a nutshell toro, thats it! The "does she love me" question, the WU requests, when it comes to affairs of the heart, if you are simply passing through after a week or two, two or three times a year, to me the whole novia-novio deal is an exersize in futility. Shut off those heart strings at the immigration checkpoint. If not, you are just opening up yourself to all kinds of unnecessary emotional bs. The chicas play on guys' emotions and that leads to all sorts of drama and stupidity on the guys part.

Does make for entertaining threads though! :iconTU:

Only if a guy winds up eventually living in her country at some point does the whole thing with feelings, emotions and perhaps even love, make any sense. I admit to a mental battle within myself a time or two after coming back from a trip. The memories are so fresh in the mind, it is only natural for a guy to wonder if the girl that rocked his world really does care for him. I asked myself that.

Luckily, the passing of time has a way of settling down your mental state and correcting your momentary lapse of reason.

El-Rey
05-30-2012, 06:51 AM
So when one of my chicas tells me "Te Amo mucho baby" They dont mean it? :confused::confused:

Gotta see if I can stop that last WU Transaction. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

DASBOOTY
05-30-2012, 09:23 AM
. I admit to a mental battle within myself a time or two after coming back from a trip. The memories are so fresh in the mind, it is only natural for a guy to wonder if the girl that rocked his world really does care for him. I asked myself that.

Luckily, the passing of time has a way of settling down your mental state and correcting your momentary lapse of reason.

I had this happen to me after one trip, but it wasn't "the passing of time" that corrected my momentary lapse of reason.

I called her, told her I would be back in a few months and that I wanted to be with her. Her response was "It is gonna cost you a lot of money".....CLICK.

With that...................my 'momentary lapse of reason' was immediately corrected :rofl:.

greydread
05-30-2012, 09:27 AM
So when one of my chicas tells me "Te Amo mucho baby" They dont mean it? :confused::confused:

Gotta see if I can stop that last WU Transaction. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh, she means it....just as much as you do.

"Te amo mucho baby" Translated:

You: "I love what you do to me"

Her: "I love what you do for me"

PapiQueRico
05-30-2012, 09:43 AM
I had this happen to me after one trip, but it wasn't "the passing of time" that corrected my momentary lapse of reason.

I called her, told her I would be back in a few months and that I wanted to be with her. Her response was "It is gonna cost you a lot of money".....CLICK.

With that...................my 'momentary lapse of reason' was immediately corrected :rofl:.

She was a newbie ho. An experienced ho would have said she was alone at home waiting for you, and that the guy panting in the backround is her cousin,

JD426
05-30-2012, 09:43 AM
Bottom line, & i want to give Mr Happy gets full credit for this one,as he posted it here before i thought of it and its such a simple concept too..
TELL HER YOU ARE BROKE... you had some bad luck recently , and now you broke..
but...... you got just enough $ for an airline ticket and you want to come see her badly... and see how many "Te Amo mucho's" you get after that, if she dont just hang up on you on the spot..

greydread
05-30-2012, 10:09 AM
Bottom line, & i want to give Mr Happy gets full credit for this one,as he posted it here before i thought of it and its such a simple concept too..
TELL HER YOU ARE BROKE... you had some bad luck recently , and now you broke..
but...... you got just enough $ for an airline ticket and you want to come see her badly... and see how many "Te Amo mucho's" you get after that, if she dont just hang up on you on the spot..

This only works for the guy who's wondering if a Chica really loves him and it always turns out the same way. Of course not.

The guy who wants the ass but wants to stretch his dough must flash a little bit. Put a "Kansas City roll" together with $2,000RD and $1,000RD notes on the outside and lots of $100RD and $50RD notes on the inside. Keep the roll in a different pocket than the one you actually pay for shit out of. Get the Ho thinking "Rent".

Develop a "money hand". You know, the one you always flash the knot with. Every time you touch her clit with that thing she will come creaming. The Cats and Dogs game isn't just about dicks and pussies. The mental/ emotional component is much stronger than that, after all the largest and most potent sex organ will always be the Human brain.

Why don't Women become great Chess Masters? Because they're always looking for the "one shot" solution to everything. They are born with a Man-Trap and time has proven it to have a great range of effectiveness. We, on the other hand must be more clever. Before we can spring a trap we have to 1st BUILD that mothafucka. It really doesn't take much to build an illusion and to maintain it, you just need to have a plan.

Most of all, don't forget......if sex is your sport,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMk5sMHj58I

Now go out there and get 'em, Team

MrHappy
05-30-2012, 11:12 AM
This only works for the guy who's wondering if a Chica really loves him and it always turns out the same way. Of course not.

The guy who wants the ass but wants to stretch his dough must flash a little bit. Put a "Kansas City roll" together with $2,000RD and $1,000RD notes on the outside and lots of $100RD and $50RD notes on the inside. Keep the roll in a different pocket than the one you actually pay for shit out of. Get the Ho thinking "Rent".

Develop a "money hand". You know, the one you always flash the knot with. Every time you touch her clit with that thing she will come creaming. The Cats and Dogs game isn't just about dicks and pussies. The mental/ emotional component is much stronger than that, after all the largest and most potent sex organ will always be the Human brain.

Now go out there and get 'em, Team

Actually, a roll of 1 and 5 dollar bills with a 100 on the outside will have much better results. They see green, they know it's from the land of milk and honey (and penthouses and Hummers)

Keep THAT roll in one pocket, and the spending pesos in the other. Let her just get a glimpse....just enough to get her wet.

greydread
05-30-2012, 11:29 AM
Actually, a roll of 1 and 5 dollar bills with a 100 on the outside will have much better results. They see green, they know it's from the land of milk and honey (and penthouses and Hummers)

Keep THAT roll in one pocket, and the spending pesos in the other. Let her just get a glimpse....just enough to get her wet.

That won't work with the really dumb ones. One of my 1st trips here a Puta went off on a road dog who tried to pay her with a $50. She was livid until I took the $50 and gave her a $1,000RD note. Dumas Puta went away smiling. :rofl:

The other night I ran out of funny money so I paid my bar tab with a $20. It took the Chica a full 10 minutes to come back and ask me how much was that in DOP. I gave her the benefit of the exchange and said $760RD. Outside of the Beach-Whore towns and the resorts many Dominicanas wouldn't know USD if they came flying out of their asses.

JD426
05-30-2012, 12:01 PM
That won't work with the really dumb ones. One of my 1st trips here a Puta went off on a road dog who tried to pay her with a $50. She was livid until I took the $50 and gave her a $1,000RD note. Dumas Puta went away smiling. :rofl:

The other night I ran out of funny money so I paid my bar tab with a $20. It took the Chica a full 10 minutes to come back and ask me how much was that in DOP. I gave her the benefit of the exchange and said $760RD. Outside of the Beach-Whore towns and the resorts many Dominicanas wouldn't know USD if they came flying out of their asses.

I remember reading that when you first wrote it, one of the funniest things i ever read, and just goes to prove , they have NO interest in learning even the simplest Math, EVEN if it were to THEIR BENEFIT.. they just don't care.
someone once countered with , "ohhh, maybe they afraid it could be counterfeit" .. Oh bullshit.. Them hoes sure know how to take a Benjamin these days, none of THEM are worried about any Counterfeit bills... I ALSO did have a puta look at me strange when I gave her a $20 US Propina back in like 2003 ? (and i did that cause i really liked her performance) I was being NICE...

.. she really thought i was fucking with her, all she saw was the #20 and mo more zeros , nothing else registered. I think I also gave her like 500 pesos instead , and she was happy happy , kisses and all (they used to really appreciate Propinas back then) .. i think the rate was like 50 to 1 ? :rofl:

Conversely,
One of my favorite things to do , if a chica really bothered me like in boca chica on the street or in the disco , I would slowly take out my wallet, Let the Anticipation BUILD UP, and then hand her a 20 Dom Peso paper bill, like you would give a 50 cents to a child ... you should see the dagger Eyes I got when I did that shit.... They got the message , loud and clear and walked away right quick.
My friends used to say to me " ** you gotta stop doing that shit , one of them Hoes is gonna go off on you" I said, who told her to waste my time like that , after like 5 No Gracias she should take the hint , she knew i was not interested , i was just paying her for her time.

uncle ruckus
06-02-2012, 04:41 PM
Here's a way to keep her for yourself - put up pictures of yourself with her in a bikini on Facebook.

So that all the dudes fucking her when you're not there can laugh at your stupid ass!!

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=48127&d=1338669662

gjoel8
06-03-2012, 10:31 AM
Here's a way to keep her for yourself - put up pictures of yourself with her in a bikini on Facebook.

So that all the dudes fucking her when you're not there can laugh at your stupid ass!!

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=48127&d=1338669662)

Works like a charm!

Hemp
06-03-2012, 03:12 PM
Intriguing thread...

good post here Grey :iconTU: :iconTU: dare i say it......dare i say it!!! lol

Mr. Smooth
06-03-2012, 09:51 PM

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=48127&d=1338669662)

But uncle ruckus, I've met you before and you look so much more handsome and taller in person. Obviously pictures do you no justice! :rofl:
:rofl::rofl:

Andy
06-29-2012, 08:36 AM
Hello I'm a newbie with a question about this thread. I too hope to find that special someone and fall in love in Sousa this winter. I pray that I fall in love about three times per week with a different lady each time. The question is, how much would that cost? I speak pretty fluent spanish and I am not too disgusting looking, if the lighting is low. thanks............PH

Seville
06-29-2012, 11:56 AM
Hello I'm a newbie with a question about this thread. I too hope to find that special someone and fall in love in Sousa this winter. I pray that I fall in love about three times per week with a different lady each time. The question is, how much would that cost? I speak pretty fluent spanish and I am not too disgusting looking, if the lighting is low. thanks............PH

If I don't fall in love three times a day it must be a bad day.:smile:

steviewonder
06-29-2012, 02:07 PM
I pray that I fall in love about three times per week with a different lady each time. The question is, how much would that cost?

You don't need to pray. Just stick a mil peso note on your forehead and walk down PC at any time. You will find more then 3 in a week that will fall in love with you:wink:

lilcurve76
06-29-2012, 10:47 PM
Its been going on since day one of this board. Its your vacation, your money and your time.

I never spent an entire trip with only one. I may have kept one around but I went with others.

These days, there are guys with only one for their entire trip.

If I was going to be with only one, I would stay in Caberete. If you check in with her, she won't have many problems.

If I really felt comfortable with her, I would go to Jarraboccoa and hang out there with her.

In these two places, no one will even know you are a monger.

There are also some nice places in the Capital as well to check out.

Just my rant of the day.
Thanks I am guilty I'm trying to do better , even though I have one I still trick like crazy in passions CMB I THINK the name is and chicas from Classico. However I just take them to the hourly hotels with jacuzzi .. When I stick with one I don't come off with a lot of cheddar .... They just seem to like me I can't explain it ...

lilcurve76
06-29-2012, 10:51 PM
Yes I love Sosua , it's so relaxing, the people are very nice , I love the pace of the place , I go for more than just the hoes, that's why I can stick with just one , she doesn't ask for money when I'm home, she did want a baby I told her that wouldn't happen....lol so I just ride the wave....

lilcurve76
06-29-2012, 10:56 PM
I ttotally agree you can't turn a hoe into a house wife , sop trying to wife the hoes,

greydread
06-29-2012, 11:36 PM

Exactly $76.92/ week. The change from your $100 will keep you both in cervezas for awhile.

Andy
06-30-2012, 05:57 AM
I read all 7 pages of this post and still dont know how much to offer my future love muffin. I don't want to be cheap and I dont want to screw up the system. 1000 dp sounds like a reasonable amount for an evening of rapture? I have never been there so am pretty much in the dark..........PH

swiggy
06-30-2012, 09:37 AM
I read all 7 pages of this post and still dont know how much to offer my future love muffin. I don't want to be cheap and I dont want to screw up the system. 1000 dp sounds like a reasonable amount for an evening of rapture? I have never been there so am pretty much in the dark..........PH

Dude you have to be kidding me.... I guess you have only read 8 posts. anyway unless you are VP, 1000 isn't going to cut it for the night. 2000 pesos is a basic rule of thumb, but in the last year more and more chicas will say no to that. It will depend on your bargaining skills, how much she likes you and how much spanish you speak.

El-Rey
06-30-2012, 10:50 AM
Dude you have to be kidding me.... I guess you have only read 8 posts. anyway unless you are VP, 1000 isn't going to cut it for the night. 2000 pesos is a basic rule of thumb, but in the last year more and more chicas will say no to that. It will depend on your bargaining skills, how much she likes you and how much spanish you speak.

Lol.. Thanx for the shout, but your 100% right. Its all based on the bargaining skills and how much time and effort is put in to really get what you want.
Just always be ready to say NO and walk away, The chicas damn sure do that well.

Andy
06-30-2012, 10:59 AM
That seems pretty steep in a country where the average wage is 5 bucks per day? I expect I will be having a lonely winter in Sousa if what you say is accurate. Mr. Priaphus requires vaginal sabbaticals at least three times per week. At 40-50 bucks a throw I will be out of money pretty fast. Guess I better get a hobby.

El-Rey
06-30-2012, 11:03 AM
That seems pretty steep in a country where the average wage is 5 bucks per day? I expect I will be having a lonely winter in Sousa if what you say is accurate. Mr. Priaphus requires vaginal sabbaticals at least three times per week. At 40-50 bucks a throw I will be out of money pretty fast. Guess I better get a hobby.

If your a newbie to sosua then deffinetely have your money right. They will spot you a mile away. Not to say you cant negotiate a low price but being new they will try to take advantage of you not actually knowing the system. Take time to read thru TR's and so on. It is NOT impossible to get $1k tln but it takes work. You may not have patience for that.

MrHappy
06-30-2012, 11:11 AM
Lol.. Thanx for the shout, but your 100% right. Its all based on the bargaining skills and how much time and effort is put in to really get what you want.
Just always be ready to say NO and walk away, The chicas damn sure do that well.

It doesn't hurt to hand out your business cards either.....

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=50098&d=1341068936

El-Rey
06-30-2012, 11:15 AM
It doesn't hurt to hand out your business cards either.....

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=50098&d=1341068936)

Oh Damn, I need a copy of that MrHappy... One in English and One in Spanish !!

Andy
06-30-2012, 12:53 PM
If your a newbie to sosua then deffinetely have your money right. They will spot you a mile away. Not to say you cant negotiate a low price but being new they will try to take advantage of you not actually knowing the system. Take time to read thru TR's and so on. It is NOT impossible to get $1k tln but it takes work. You may not have patience for that.
I do enjoy the hunt. I like to have a few drinks and dinner and romance a bit.......but it sounds like the ladies are in a hurry to assembly line the guys and make as much as they can in an evening.......am I wrong? Never having been there, not sure. I have had sex before though. I spent the last two winters in Cuba and I truly enjoyed the system there. Meeting and dating for a day or two and then back to the room.....no negotiation......and I give them 20 bucks and they are as happy as a clam.....I wanted to try something different this year and DR was suggested by a friend. We will see. BTW my Spanish is pretty fluent. It has been mentioned that that helps? Hope so. Not looking forward to a lonely winter.

El-Rey
06-30-2012, 02:28 PM
I do enjoy the hunt. I like to have a few drinks and dinner and romance a bit.......but it sounds like the ladies are in a hurry to assembly line the guys and make as much as they can in an evening.......am I wrong? Never having been there, not sure. I have had sex before though. I spent the last two winters in Cuba and I truly enjoyed the system there. Meeting and dating for a day or two and then back to the room.....no negotiation......and I give them 20 bucks and they are as happy as a clam.....I wanted to try something different this year and DR was suggested by a friend. We will see. BTW my Spanish is pretty fluent. It has been mentioned that that helps? Hope so. Not looking forward to a lonely winter.

Also check Dominican Cupid. There are many regular girls on there. Spanish does help but its a little more to it. Do your research and since you already have experience in cuba you should have some insight to this game. There is NO place in the world like the SU imho.

Maybe check out my Thread VPs version of sosua (Shamless plug). Lots of intel there.

JD426
06-30-2012, 02:46 PM

Since you are Pretty Fluent in Spanish, i would say you have a huge advantage eventhough you bave never been there before.
I would suggest you do NOT start your hunting at night, start during the day on the beach. This way you can buy her a beer, and if it works out, you can take her for a meal, since thats what you say you enjoy..
At night is when they are looking to make as many pesos as possible, and you are right a chica may turn a trick and be back on the strip 45 minutes later. Not exactly what you seem to be looking for from your posts.
So look for talent during the day walking by on the beach & call them to you when u see something you like (the passive approach) or better yet rent a Scooter, and ride around town (el Batey) or in charamicos. If i spoke fluent spanish as you say you do, thats where my ass would be, hunting.

Chief Papi Lindo
06-30-2012, 03:12 PM
Since you are Pretty Fluent in Spanish, i would say you have a huge advantage eventhough you bave never been there before.
I would suggest you do NOT start your hunting at night, start during the day on the beach. This way you can buy her a beer, and if it works out, you can take her for a meal, since thats what you say you enjoy..
At night is when they are looking to make as many pesos as possible, and you are right a chica may turn a trick and be back on the strip 45 minutes later. Not exactly what you seem to be looking for from your posts.
So look for talent during the day walking by on the beach & call them to you when u see something you like (the passive approach) or better yet rent a Scooter, and ride around town (el Batey) or in charamicos. If i spoke fluent spanish as you say you do, thats where my ass would be, hunting.

my 2 cents is..yes your spanish skills will work to your advantage, but you also have to be real with yourself - your looks have A LOT to do with it also. ...jus sayin...

greydread
06-30-2012, 05:17 PM

I already told you. Don't spend more than 1,000RD. Fuck a "negotiating skill" just be real choosy about who you get with. Any Chica who won't go with you for that much will be missing out on future earnings and will live to regret the outcome of her decision over time. You don't need to negotiate. You have the gift of time going for you and once the Chicas see you on a regular basis you will become privy to a rate structure which is unavailable to the weekend warriors.

A Chica would rather have 1,000 a week that she can count on for a few months than wait on a 1 time bonanza. Just sit and watch the action around you for a while and wait for their weaves to turn frizzy and their nails to peel and then spring your generous offer after they've had some down time and 1,000RD will seem like a windfall to them for a TLN. Any who don't measure up to your expectations will be politely and gently dropped from your rotation and your recruiting drive will go on and on and.....until they run out of Chicas and there's a new crop every year.

greydread
06-30-2012, 05:22 PM
my 2 cents is..yes your spanish skills will work to your advantage, but you also have to be real with yourself - your looks have A LOT to do with it also. ...jus sayin...

Only in as far as you don't look like a total fuckup with last night's vomit stains on your shorts. If you are somewhat neat and basically clean and don't have any terrible odor or unsightly hump on your back but have access to Pesos, $1,000 at a time YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!

Irie
06-30-2012, 05:25 PM
Only in as far as you don't look like a total fuckup with last night's vomit stains on your shorts. If you are somewhat neat and basically clean and don't have any terrible odor or unsightly hump on your back but have access to Pesos, $1,000 at a time YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:......beer through nose.....thanks!

Mr. Smooth
06-30-2012, 07:44 PM

I see you have been hanging out with Quasimodos ugly kid brother again!

eldorob
07-01-2012, 09:55 AM

Dittos, this is good advice PotatoeHead.

And you could also use a Tour Guide, my frend. What are you're dates? I don't drink a lot, but I do like shrimp, steak and ice cream. Maybe I can help you out.

Jimmydr
07-01-2012, 10:03 AM
I do enjoy the hunt. I like to have a few drinks and dinner and romance a bit.......but it sounds like the ladies are in a hurry to assembly line the guys and make as much as they can in an evening.......am I wrong? Never having been there, not sure.

Sosua is not the place for this, the Capital is.

swiggy
07-01-2012, 04:24 PM

If you are going to be there for a while you will get the resident prices after a short period of time I would think. After they see you walking around for more than a week they will ask you if you live there so you can just say yes. The first time I was asked that and I said yes (a lie), the girl wanted to give me a freebie but I declined as I knew drama would be right around the corner. Free doesn't always mean free, and that would have been more like credit with a really high interest rate. She left with 800 pesos and I was given better perspective as to how to handle that question the next time I was asked.

Andy
07-01-2012, 07:48 PM
Dittos, this is good advice PotatoeHead.

And you could also use a Tour Guide, my frend. What are you're dates? I don't drink a lot, but I do like shrimp, steak and ice cream. Maybe I can help you out.
thank you for the gracious offer. I am shooting for nov 16 arrival......booking a week at Rockies and then look arounf for a moto to buy and a rental............I owe you a beer..............PH

Andy
07-01-2012, 07:55 PM
thank you for that advice. Actually my MO is to be active during the day. The woman of my dreams can come back to rockies, do me and be to work on time in the evening.......it works for them and me.....I like to sleep alone as in the morning I require no less than one hour meditation for a proper BM. It all sounds perfect to me and looking forward to meeting a few of the guys ont his forum........PH

Seville
07-01-2012, 08:01 PM
thank you for that advice. Actually my MO is to be active during the day. The woman of my dreams can come back to rockies, do me and be to work on time in the evening.......it works for them and me.....I like to sleep alone as in the morning I require no less than one hour meditation for a proper BM. It all sounds perfect to me and looking forward to meeting a few of the guys ont his forum........PH

WTF!!!!! :wtf1: This is might be the most ridiculous thing I have ever read on this board.

Andy
07-01-2012, 08:33 PM
If an hour's meditation before a proper BM sounds ridiculous, I salute you.........My intestines are very sensitive and will not work well if I have any distractions during the process. I need solitude, silence and a tranquil mind in order to off load yesterdays scria............PH

Jimmydr
07-01-2012, 08:36 PM
If an hour's meditation before a proper BM sounds ridiculous, I salute you.........My intestines are very sensitive and will not work well if I have any distractions during the process. I need solitude, silence and a tranquil mind in order to off load yesterdays scria............PH

Yea, you found the right place.

Andy
07-01-2012, 09:14 PM
could it all go sideways........the hunter becoming the prey?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCPgfa0GyLI&feature=related

Mr. Smooth
07-02-2012, 05:03 AM

Dude, I just use an Exlax. Blows it right out of the bottom. :iconTU:

raul11216
07-02-2012, 06:00 AM

I have been the country a bunch of times and even though I never spend my entire trip with only one chick, I tend to keep one in arms reach. It's been my experience that allot of these girls have dry pussy and can't fuck. There are some that can do their job and is very good at what they do but for a satisfying experience and the best way to spend my money Why not spend it on quality not quantity. CHURCH

greydread
07-02-2012, 09:12 AM
Guys see the movie and hear the songs and still do the "Ritchie Vento/ Sunshine" routine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RPUchAlppA

I give the fuck up....

MrHappy
07-02-2012, 09:27 AM
WTF!!!!! :wtf1: This is might be the most ridiculous thing I have ever read on this board.

There's a first time for everything..

I'm guessing he hasn't read any of the "eating the only available local food" reports.