View Full Version : Introducing - jalist

jalist
01-24-2007, 06:57 PM
How did you hear about our forum?
Link on other sex related web site

If a referral, through a search engine, or other please specify

Marital status?
Single & Happy

Have you ever known the pleasures derived from financially procured female companionship?
No, but I am willing to learn!

Have you ever visited the Dominican Republic before?
Not yet

Do you have a special message for Jayman?

-----------------------------------------------------
Have you ever traveled to any other countries for mongering.

------------------------------------------------------
Please feel free to add any other details.

HELLO
new to the board just started reseachering the sex trips to DR and came across this board
nice
going to DR the begining of march or the middle
will proabably stay at a place like la passion or field of dreams
but will definetely try my luck at the salida's and the beach

couple questions

where are the best beaches located?

where can I find thicker dominican women the great majority of the female pictures I seeing are of slim chicks. are there thick dominican women or is skinny
chicks just you guys preference

------------------------------------------------------

BCell
01-24-2007, 07:08 PM
La passions is a massage/bar setup, I suggest stay in Sosua- New Garden, Europa are close to the action. Enough of everything is in walking distance for your rookie trip - beach, restaurants, bars and nightlife. chicas in all sizes too. Research through the board, then ask questions

Hemp
01-24-2007, 09:59 PM
Welcome!!! are u ready for the next evolution of your life?

dude stay in New Garden Hotel in Sosua...you will be fine, this is perfect for a virgin trip...

and for the record...there are plenty of BIG OLE BOOTY dominican ho's in sosua!!! majority of the guys on here like them slim hos...but i like them thick in the rear and in the thighs!!! you will see plenty of them...i was in sosua a couple weeks ago and saw one of the biggest asses i have ever seen in my life!!! her ass to waste ratio was just SICK!!! skinny waste but the ass was the size of a dump truck...it was surreal, like something out of the matrix...

i felt like Neo for a minute when he puked when morpheus was first telling him about the matrix...lol

jalist
01-25-2007, 01:19 AM
Welcome!!! are u ready for the next evolution of your life?

dude stay in New Garden Hotel in Sosua...you will be fine, this is perfect for a virgin trip...

and for the record...there are plenty of BIG OLE BOOTY dominican ho's in sosua!!! majority of the guys on here like them slim hos...but i like them thick in the rear and in the thighs!!! you will see plenty of them...i was in sosua a couple weeks ago and saw one of the biggest asses i have ever seen in my life!!! her ass to waste ratio was just SICK!!! skinny waste but the ass was the size of a dump truck...it was surreal, like something out of the matrix...

i felt like Neo for a minute when he puked when morpheus was first telling him about the matrix...lol

this is what I am talking about
big ole dominican booty:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
good to hear that
do you have any info on new garden hotel in sosua?
they allow guess right

you two guys have convinced me
guess I will be staying on the north coast

weyland
01-25-2007, 04:37 AM

Hi jalist. Welcome to the board. We will never fight over chicas. You can have all the thick ones, leave the twiglets to me.

You will get a better response from the guys if you put in a bit of work using the "search" function first. For example, there are several recent threads giving detailed and up-to-date info about, with many pictures of, the New Garden Hotel. Use Advanced Search but watch out for the difference between "search titles" and "search all posts".

Then if you still have unanswered questions I am sure the guys here will do their best to answer them.

Best wishes for your trip in March. You will have a blinding time whether you stay at The New Garden (right in the heart of the action) or at Field of Dreams (my preferred choice, but quiet, you make or import your own amusements there).

Most important of all. Shortly before your trip check here to see which ISOC members will be around. Meeting up with them can move your trip up a level. I have met dozens of ISOC members on my trips. Not one did I regret meeting and some I hope I may now call friends. Doesn't mean you have to hang together all the time. Some prefer that, some are surly loners like me, but it is great to have the company and expertise there when you need it.

Hemp
01-25-2007, 09:38 AM
this is what I am talking about
big ole dominican booty:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
good to hear that
they allow guess right

you two guys have convinced me
guess I will be staying on the north coast

there is plenty of info on the New Garden Hotel...i think its around 40-45 bucks a night right now. and yes they allow guess, at night they may hold on to the chicas I.D.

you will have no problems there...just study up here, see which ISOC will be in town...and have a blast!

SJG
01-25-2007, 08:51 PM
Welcome! Enjoy the site. Think about April 21st - 28th for a trip. There may be a bunch of us in Sosua. I'll help you hunt down the big booty.