View Full Version : Introducing - wgreene63

wgreene63
01-26-2007, 05:47 PM
How did you hear about our forum?
Link on other sex related web site

If a referral, through a search engine, or other please specify

Marital status?
Single & Happy

Have you ever known the pleasures derived from financially procured female companionship?
Hell Yes!

Have you ever visited the Dominican Republic before?
Not yet

Do you have a special message for Jayman?

-----------------------------------------------------
Have you ever traveled to any other countries for mongering.

philipines, isreal, italy, mexico and various other countries while in the us navy

------------------------------------------------------
Please feel free to add any other details.

what is going donation in DR for chica? thinking about staying Blackbeard's, what is the donation for chica's? and how far is it from Sousa? I would like to hit some big booty???

------------------------------------------------------

Jimmydr
01-26-2007, 05:59 PM
Its 45 minutes to Sosua. Donations, the want to get paid!

remyman41
01-26-2007, 06:43 PM
Hey WGreen I and others are frequent travelors to blackbeards it's a nice set up, and I always have fun. If you enjoy the lure of an exciting night life sosua is better.

wgreene63
01-31-2007, 02:12 PM
How many peso's for chica's at Blackbeards

remyman41
01-31-2007, 06:46 PM
How many peso's for chica's at Blackbeards When you check in they will give you a sheet on the maximum a girl can charge you. for short term it should be between 1300- 1500 pesoes. the last time I was there it was 1300. Now you can talk to the girl to see if she will take less it is up to you. for overnight it is about 2500 pesoes that is from 11:00pm till morning. Some girls may ask you for breakfast.

The most inconsistency on the board is how long is short term. Some say 1-2 hrs, make it known up front what you want, if you are having a hard time comunicating with the girl, ask the Mamsan, Charo for help. That is what she is there for.

kiddfrost
01-31-2007, 06:58 PM
Like Remy said talk to the girls up front about what you want. Some girls translates short terms as a nut. Some will stay the entire 1-2hrs. So make it clear what you want from them. If you do have a problem talk to the Mamasan and she will make your intentions clearer with the girls. BUT bewarned. BB is a solitude place. It's about 45mins from Sosua and a few minutes from club Mango... There is not really anything to do during the day but chill. Check and see through out this board on activites in POP and it's surrounding areas... At night is when the ladies show up and come to play... AND WELCOME TO ISOC