PDA

View Full Version : Europa Question

Gutter Meat
01-27-2007, 07:35 PM
For anyone out there that has stayed at the Europa guest House I have a question. I've always stayed on the hotel side of the Europa but My friend likes bringing 2 & 3 chicas back at a time which is wonderful however the Europa I believe charges and extra $15 us to bring more than one guest back to the room. Would my friend have a better chance on the guest side with bringing mutiple chicas back without getting charged ???? I know during the day there is no security but there is at night. Would the old "slip a 100 pecos to the guard work" ?? Are the rooms bigger or smaller on the guest house side ?

Jimmydr
01-27-2007, 09:42 PM
For anyone out there that has stayed at the Europa guest House I have a question. I've always stayed on the hotel side of the Europa but My friend likes bringing 2 & 3 chicas back at a time which is wonderful however the Europa I believe charges and extra $15 us to bring more than one guest back to the room. Would my friend have a better chance on the guest side with bringing mutiple chicas back without getting charged ???? I know during the day there is no security but there is at night. Would the old "slip a 100 pecos to the guard work" ?? Are the rooms bigger or smaller on the guest house side ?

No, its only one there as well.

Gutter Meat
01-28-2007, 12:33 AM
Anyone to respond ?

Jimmydr
01-28-2007, 08:24 AM
Anyone to respond ?

Not many stay there anymore.

Kevy
01-28-2007, 08:31 AM
I stayed there May 2005, the guard would make the chica go to the front desk and leave her cedulla. Maybe a bribe might work, but there are neighbors in the complex who live there and might complain about any noise.

Hemp
01-28-2007, 08:35 AM
during the day you might be able to sneak a couple back to the room...as the day time at the europa there pretty easy on who comes and goes. there is also the restaraunt entrance from the europa pool that can be used to sneak a couple chicas back also but it can be used only during the day. at night i doubt if you can bribe the guard there cause its not only him watching things the front ladies there are pretty strict at night about who is coming and going...i have even seen some couples get turned away!!! and some chicas asked to leave.

your best bet is to try and do this during the day if you dont want to pay the extra $$ as things are less strict.

not so sure about the guest house side of things, never been there.

Magnum
01-28-2007, 09:02 AM
Back in '04 and '05 it was the only place that I stayed. It was much better than the hotel side - the pool is cleaner/nicer, certain rooms were nicer and bigger, more privacy and I never had a problem bringing anyone in. It may have been because I was there so much and I knew everybody but the guards at night were cool with me.

I have not stayed there in close to 2 years but I do not think that side of the Europa has changed that much. I know Diego has raised the prices and I hear they are busting balls more often.

I used to love staying there

Hopefully someone who has stayed there more recently can chime in.

MisterPink
01-28-2007, 09:59 AM
The guest house is set up as a one bedroom apartment, I brought 3 chicas in at a time there last year with no problem, they do need Cedulas @ night.
One small propina to the watchiman alleviated any other problems.
(I find the place a little creapy personally, I think it is haunted!)

mp

Kevy
01-28-2007, 10:02 AM
The guest house is set up as a one bedroom apartment, I brought 3 chicas in at a time there last year with no problem, they do need Cedulas @ night.
One small propina to the watchiman alleviated any other problems.
(I find the place a little creapy personally, I think it is haunted!)

mp

I thought it was a little weird in there. Plus I think there is a lot of mold, I had breathing problems there.

MisterPink
01-28-2007, 10:05 AM
I do not stay in hotels any longer myself.

mp

Hemp
01-28-2007, 10:08 AM
I thought it was a little weird in there. Plus I think there is a lot of mold, I had breathing problems there.

there are serious mold problems in europa hotel as well...my allergies went haywire a few weeks ago there.

moshy2k
01-28-2007, 11:18 AM
I stayed there back in 05 and could see the mold on the ceiling. I knew then that I had to stay somewhere else if I came back.

kiddfrost
01-28-2007, 07:32 PM
Hey Hempstead how much did they charge you for Daisy???:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

whynotme
01-29-2007, 07:19 AM
i stayed there in 05 as well
it was better than the palace but not as good as the new garden thats for sure

kiddfrost
01-29-2007, 06:39 PM
The best thing to me about the new garden was the location... And everyone know it's always about the loaction.