PDA

View Full Version : Deported !

Sidney
11-17-2011, 06:36 PM
A loco American, Doug Sxxxx was deported today

He was constantly in trouble. Tried to carry a pistol. He was always 'in someones face' arguing! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

SeaWeed
11-17-2011, 08:05 PM
oops........thought you were getting deported Sidney :rofl::rofl:

balcoach
11-17-2011, 08:20 PM
Sidney:

Did they force him to leave or did he leave under his own accord???

He is a F'ing LOON!!!

canobacon
11-17-2011, 08:55 PM
Is that the tall, crazy caucasian dude from Boston? I remember sitting down to grab a bite to eat, and he'd pretty much invite himself to your table and proceed to monologue for the next 45 min (completely oblivious to any subtle sign to bug the fxxx off). Saw him do that to a bunch of peeps (and to be honest am surprised he didn't end up face down in a ditch somewhere considering how much shit he tried to start with the locals).

Sidney
11-18-2011, 07:37 AM
Is that the tall, crazy caucasian dude from Boston? I remember sitting down to grab a bite to eat, and he'd pretty much invite himself to your table and proceed to monologue for the next 45 min (completely oblivious to any subtle sign to bug the fxxx off). Saw him do that to a bunch of peeps (and to be honest am surprised he didn't end up face down in a ditch somewhere considering how much shit he tried to start with the locals).
Yes, I was very surprised to see him on this trip. I had assumed that he had been killed:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

yayow
11-18-2011, 10:02 AM
yeah he was/is a bit of a nut. I think his family sent him here and sent him money, so they didn't have to deal with him. Oh well I guess he's their problem again. :iconTU:

Dafishguy
11-18-2011, 10:23 AM
Sidney:

Did they force him to leave or did he leave under his own accord???

He is a F'ing LOON!!!

What I heard Coach is that he was deported by the Dominicans as they did not know how to handle him. The American Council for the north coast was called in and was asked to get him on any flight as soon as possible. The Council called Doug's brother and it was all set. Doug may still be here in the DR in jail unless he was able to get on a flight yesterday which I truly hope he did. He caused a lot of trouble for me and other business owners here in Sosua the two short weeks he was here. He was off his meds because in his words to me, he said he could not drink while taking them. A double whammy for this guy!

Just to put this into perspective, he was SUPPOSE to be here for "4" months!?!?!?!?!. I agree with those here that say they thought he was dead. I believe he would be dead at the end of a 4 month stay. He was THAT crazy someone would have taken him out. HELL, I was thinking of doing it after only two weeks :-P

Take care,

Rick

jose1234
11-18-2011, 12:08 PM
What I heard Coach is that he was deported by the Dominicans as they did not know how to handle him. The American Council for the north coast was called in and was asked to get him on any flight as soon as possible. The Council called Doug's brother and it was all set. Doug may still be here in the DR in jail unless he was able to get on a flight yesterday which I truly hope he did. He caused a lot of trouble for me and other business owners here in Sosua the two short weeks he was here. He was off his meds because in his words to me, he said he could not drink while taking them. A double whammy for this guy!

Just to put this into perspective, he was SUPPOSE to be here for "4" months!?!?!?!?!. I agree with those here that say they thought he was dead. I believe he would be dead at the end of a 4 month stay. He was THAT crazy someone would have taken him out. HELL, I was thinking of doing it after only two weeks :-P

Take care,

Rick

That must have been the guy who was talking very animated to the police in your hotel when I visited earlier in the week. You pointed him out to me. I remember thinking that I would never talk to the police like that. Best thing for him is he acts crazy in a more forgiving country. Good, problem solved before it got too out-of-hand....

Sidney
11-18-2011, 04:41 PM
Correction! Somehow, he is still in Sosua:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

balcoach
11-18-2011, 07:08 PM
Correction! Somehow, he is still in Sosua:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Please tell me this is not so Sidney?
This guy is out of control.

eastcoastallstar
11-18-2011, 07:25 PM
Please tell me this is not so Sidney?
This guy is out of control.

Is the guy you guys are describing, was he staying at Rockies Halloween Weekend?

We saw a guy at After2 or Caphirana, get approached by the Police and relieved him of his handgun.

The dude was a drunken mess arguing with someone there. I later saw him in front of Rockies.

Older White Guy...mid forties to mid fifties...very bad gringo spanish???

SeaWeed
11-18-2011, 08:40 PM
sounds like you just described the majority of the gringos in Sosua :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

swiggy
11-19-2011, 12:55 AM

Take care,

Rick

i believe i saw you talking/confronting to him one day in the restaurant and he was with a very heavy dominican woman? I saw him 3 other times and the day in the restaurant was the one time i didnt see his gun although i saw the bulge in his shirt. Him actually leaving that country in an actual seat on a plane and not in a box is surprising. He is kind of like Mr. Magoo's Bipolar cousin.

Mr. Smooth
11-19-2011, 04:00 AM
sounds like you just described the majority of the gringos in Sosua :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I was thinking the exact same thing SeaWeed! :rofl::rofl:

Does anyone have a pic of this guy? Might be a huge favor to guys coming down soon who don't know who he is. Someone for everyone to definitely be on the lookout for.

Sidney
11-19-2011, 08:57 AM
Is the guy you guys are describing, was he staying at Rockies Halloween Weekend?

We saw a guy at After2 or Caphirana, get approached by the Police and relieved him of his handgun.

The dude was a drunken mess arguing with someone there. I later saw him in front of Rockies.

Yes, that was loco Doug.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Sidney
11-19-2011, 09:04 AM

Does anyone have a pic of this guy? Might be a huge favor to guys coming down soon who don't know who he is. Someone for everyone to definitely be on the lookout for.
No foto. He has dedish brown hair, flatop, shaved on the sides like a military haircut. About 5'11'', 185 lbs. ALWAYS ranting, raving, arguing, and drunk!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

bigtymer
11-19-2011, 09:24 AM
I never met that guy but I was wondering, does anyone know what happened to Big D? Last time I was there, I ask the woman who works at his stand and she said he had been in California the past 4 months and left her to run his business. Later, the same trip. A local told me that Big D had been in a car accident with a Dominican, and fled the country to avoid prosecution. Don't if that is true, but it sounds plausible.

The last I spoke with him, he told that he was closing the stand at Passions because his employees were giving away food to their friends and stealing from him. He couldnt be at two places at one time. So he was just going to concentrate on the beach business.

uncle ruckus
11-19-2011, 09:38 AM
I never met that guy but I was wondering, does anyone know what happened to Big D? Last time I was there, I ask the woman who works at his stand and she said he had been in California the past 4 months and left her to run his business. Later, the same trip. A local told me that Big D had been in a car accident with a Dominican, and fled the country to avoid prosecution. Don't if that is true, but it sounds plausable.

The last I spoke with him, he told that he was closing the stand at Passions because his employees were giving away food to their friends and stealing from him. He couldnt be at two places at one time. So he was just going to concentrate on the beach business.

Definitely plausible and probably the best thing he could have done. I know people that have hit and injured someone in the morning and been on a flight back to the USA by the afternoon.

swiggy
11-19-2011, 09:53 AM

you wouldn't need one, within a few minutes you would see what he is about and automatically leave the area.

DASBOOTY
11-23-2011, 02:00 PM
A loco American, Doug Sxxxx was deported today

He was constantly in trouble. Tried to carry a pistol. He was always 'in someones face' arguing! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I met him a few times a couple of weeks ago.

In his own words he admitted he is a very hyper-active person.

He was calm with me though, trying to explain his situation.

Told me he drinks a minimum of 25 beers a day:rofl::rofl:.

gdogg
11-23-2011, 02:08 PM
I never met that guy but I was wondering, does anyone know what happened to Big D? Last time I was there, I ask the woman who works at his stand and she said he had been in California the past 4 months and left her to run his business. Later, the same trip. A local told me that Big D had been in a car accident with a Dominican, and fled the country to avoid prosecution. Don't if that is true, but it sounds plausible.

I know he came home for his sister's wedding. Hadn't heard about the accident.