PDA

View Full Version : The boys hit the clubs of Santiago.

JDR
06-08-2005, 01:49 PM
We did Illusions then Casa Blanca then Illusions then Passions. The standard price seems to be 3500 including a 500 peso Salida. It appears the Rich Dominicans like to throw money around here and we will never cahange that. I was quoted 4500 and 5000 pesos from many chicas. In Illusions there were 40 and only 1 that we wanted. At Casa Blanca there were 30 and 2 we wanted. At Passions with about 50 we found 2 that would take 3500 from 2 am until 10 am.

BrooklynBeas
06-08-2005, 01:52 PM
so did you bite at all or did you do the ill be back later line...

JDR
06-08-2005, 01:55 PM

We each got a chica and we dropped them off at 9:45 am. 3500 is No Mucho. :D

BrooklynBeas
06-08-2005, 02:31 PM
and of course you didnt get any pics because you are done with pics... you old fuckin man.... come on! give back to the community

Don Tomas
06-08-2005, 02:38 PM

We each got a chica and we dropped them off at 9:45 am. 3500 is No Mucho. :D

3500 at Pasions in Santiago? Jimmy you should have called me!

Mr Chocha Man
06-08-2005, 04:53 PM
When I went to Ilusions (aka "the Footlocker" because it smells like one) last November, me and my homeboy were quoted 2500 on average for ST. Went to the cabanas in the back, so we didn't have to deal with the salida.

JDR
06-08-2005, 05:05 PM
When I went to Ilusions (aka "the Footlocker" because it smells like one) last November, me and my homeboy were quoted 2500 on average for ST. Went to the cabanas in the back, so we didn't have to deal with the salida.

2500 for 1 hour or 3500 for 8 hours. I like 8 better. :D

psriches
06-08-2005, 05:08 PM

2500 for 1 hour or 3500 for 8 hours. I like 8 better. :Dhow was the experience? worth the pesos?

JDR
06-08-2005, 05:11 PM

2500 for 1 hour or 3500 for 8 hours. I like 8 better. :Dhow was the experience? worth the pesos?

Our deal was to 10am and then they get paid if they stick to their end which they did. Basically anything more than 500 is a waste. :D :twisted:

BrooklynBeas
06-08-2005, 05:13 PM

Our deal was to 10am and then they get paid if they stick to their end which they did. Basically anything more than 500 is a waste. :D :twisted:

Dont you have to pay upfront to these whorehouses?... I paid $2500 TLN from my one and only Ilusions girl... it was about 1500 too much and it wont happen again!

JDR
06-08-2005, 05:17 PM
No you only have to pay the salida portion which is included in the price.

psriches
06-08-2005, 05:27 PM
Hey Jimmy!! The info i want is about the pussy. How was it? Details please....

JDR
06-08-2005, 05:31 PM

She blew me and I fucked her. I woke her and fucked her some more. Was she worth 3500, NO.

Don Tomas
06-08-2005, 05:36 PM

She blew me and I fucked her. I woke her and fucked her some more. Was she worth 3500, NO.

What was her name?

Also did she stick to the BJ con Condom rule?

JDR
06-08-2005, 05:38 PM

What was her name?

Also did she stick to the BJ con Condom rule?

Like I said I paid afterwards and I was not paying for a BJ with a condom. I wont give her name out, she is mine. :twisted:

Don Tomas
06-08-2005, 06:06 PM
Like I said I paid afterwards and I was not paying for a BJ with a condom. I wont give her name out, she is mine. :twisted:

Any chance was she a light skinned chica with long dyed blond hair?

Not that I would be jealous or anything. But I could call her up and tell her to save RD$500 of it to take me out to dinner in July! :twisted:

Now that would be special, a chica spending JimmyDR BJ money on ME! :lol:

PS. I could talk Rubi into it too. She is foxy flaca with long black hair, light skinned too. Somewhat looks high class due to the nice skin and features. Definitely a girl you can dress up, take her out, and people would question if she was a P4P or not.

JDR
06-08-2005, 10:04 PM

Not that I would be jealous or anything. But I could call her up and tell her to save RD$500 of it to take me out to dinner in July! :twisted:

PS. I could talk Rubi into it too. She is foxy flaca with long black hair, light skinned too. Somewhat looks high class due to the nice skin and features. Definitely a girl you can dress up, take her out, and people would question if she was a P4P or not.

Sorry but we like different types pf chicas. :P

BrooklynBeas
06-09-2005, 08:19 AM

i think this is why we never shared chicas...

Don Tomas
06-09-2005, 10:13 AM

I thought you liked Flacas?

BrooklynBeas
06-09-2005, 11:33 AM
i think he likes flaca morenas... I like flaca blanquitas...

Don Tomas
06-09-2005, 11:38 AM

Well then Jimmy needs to go back to Santiago and go to Kelvin's, they had a new girl there last trip in February. A nice flaca piece of dark chocolate named Nancy. I got her phone number but didn't have time to fuck her yet.

Jimmy: I will sell you her number for RD$500! :eek:

JDR
06-09-2005, 12:16 PM

Well then Jimmy needs to go back to Santiago and go to Kelvin's, they had a new girl there last trip in February. A nice flaca piece of dark chocolate named Nancy. I got her phone number but didn't have time to fuck her yet.

Jimmy: I will sell you her number for RD$500! :eek:

I was shopping with the Thing during the day for the apartment. Call me a pussy if you must but we were successful.

El Tiburon
06-13-2005, 05:32 PM
I was with "Mr. Vacation" on this trip and can say that the quality in Illusions, Casablanca, & Passions has gone down considerably while the price has gone up, this I don't understand. I know a girl working and she says it is the Richer Dominicans that have pushed the price up.

To answer one persons question the girls do ask for the money upfront before leaving the club and will try to tell you that it is the clubs policy. The club doesn't give a fuck, they just want the Salida (500 pesos) and they are free to go. The one girl I really did want wouldn't except my policy of paying the rest the following morning so I chose another girl, to bad for her.

I can say for TLN it was very difficult to find a girl willing to go for less then 3,500 and the 2-3 that might wern't worth taking. Of course it is to much to pay, but for a change of pace and to get out of Sosua it was a good night.

psriches
06-13-2005, 05:52 PM
I'm glad to hear that it wasn't just me. WSJ and i weren't that impressed with the quality at Passions either.

psriches
06-13-2005, 05:55 PM

Jimmy: I will sell you her number for RD$500! :eek:Any updated news about Kelvin's? Did the chica quality go down? What are the current rates? Cabana's or rooms on site???

Don Tomas
06-13-2005, 05:55 PM
I was with "Mr. Vacation" on this trip and can say that the quality in Illusions, Casablanca, & Passions has gone down considerably while the price has gone up, this I don't understand. I know a girl working and she says it is the Richer Dominicans that have pushed the price up.

To answer one persons question the girls do ask for the money upfront before leaving the club and will try to tell you that it is the clubs policy. The club doesn't give a fuck, they just want the Salida (500 pesos) and they are free to go. The one girl I really did want wouldn't except my policy of paying the rest the following morning so I chose another girl, to bad for her.

I can say for TLN it was very difficult to find a girl willing to go for less then 3,500 and the 2-3 that might wern't worth taking. Of course it is to much to pay, but for a change of pace and to get out of Sosua it was a good night.

Well the week after I got back in May Ilusions was cleaned out since none of the girls had valid cedullas (you all know what that means) so Ilusions might be operating on a hastily thrown together staff or retirees who came back for a month or two.

I got my harem to choose from at Pasions and I like them and more importantly they like me so I get a nice discount. I know they are hungry down there still but I think a lot has to do with approach and game.

Never the less most Dominicans don't pay more then RD$1,000 TLN coming out of the big three in Santiago.

PS. I have never liked Casa Blanca or saw quality there.

El Tiburon
06-14-2005, 11:16 AM
Don Tomas, I would like to go with you some night to one of the Big3 and find a girl willing to go for 1,000 TLN. I live down here and that is price at Passions, Illusions & Casablanca I have not heard.

Jimmydr
06-14-2005, 11:40 AM
I'm glad to hear that it wasn't just me. WSJ and i weren't that impressed with the quality at Passions either.

Lots of dogs and pigs there. :(

Don Tomas
06-14-2005, 06:19 PM
Don Tomas, I would like to go with you some night to one of the Big3 and find a girl willing to go for 1,000 TLN. I live down here and that is price at Passions, Illusions & Casablanca I have not heard.

I am not Dominican but I get close to RD$1,000. I am just repeating what the chicas tell me.

PS. Emilio at Pasions (you should know who that is if you go there often) will get me a chica for RD$2,000 + Salida TLN if none of my regulars are available. Sure everytime I see him he wants a big hug, but I am secure enough in my masculinity to hug a gay guy.

El Tiburon
06-14-2005, 06:34 PM
2,000 + 500(salida), that I believe. There were girls willing to go for that price, just nothing I wanted.

I live in Sosua and do not claim I frequent the Santiago clubs often. I just couldn't believe 1,000.

Jimmydr
06-14-2005, 06:54 PM
2,000 + 500(salida), that I believe. There were girls willing to go for that price, just nothing I wanted.

I live in Sosua and do not claim I frequent the Santiago clubs often. I just couldn't believe 1,000.

I was quoted 2,000 plus salida but she was my forth choice. Number one wanted 4,500 but agreed on 3,500.

None will go for 500 plus 500, NO WAY!

Don Tomas
06-14-2005, 07:21 PM

My regulars are less, but again not RD$1,000 yet, but again I am not Dominican.

psriches
06-14-2005, 07:29 PM

Well then Jimmy needs to go back to Santiago and go to Kelvin's, they had a new girl there last trip in February. Any updated news about Kelvin's? Did the chica quality go down? What are the current rates? Cabana's or rooms on site???what's the deal with KELVIN'S??

Don Tomas
06-14-2005, 07:30 PM

Well then Jimmy needs to go back to Santiago and go to Kelvin's, they had a new girl there last trip in February. Any updated news about Kelvin's? Did the chica quality go down? What are the current rates? Cabana's or rooms on site???what's the deal with KELVIN'S??

Kelvins is RD$400-600 S/T most don't do TLN because they have kids. No salida at Kelvins but they also can't leave during their shift.

Jimmydr
06-14-2005, 07:32 PM

Carwash to check out during the day.

psriches
06-14-2005, 07:41 PM

Kelvins is RD$400-600 S/T most don't do TLN because they have kids. No salida at Kelvins but they also can't leave during their shift.Are there cabana's and rooms on-site?

Don Tomas
06-14-2005, 07:47 PM
Kelvins is RD$400-600 S/T most don't do TLN because they have kids. No salida at Kelvins but they also can't leave during their shift.Are there cabana's and rooms on-site?

No rooms, three cabanas within 2 miles.

psriches
06-14-2005, 07:50 PM

No rooms, three cabanas within 2 miles.Just trying to understand. So you can take them off campus to the cabana for ST?? Just not TLN......

Jimmydr
06-14-2005, 07:53 PM

No rooms, three cabanas within 2 miles.Just trying to understand. So you can take them off campus to the cabana for ST?? Just not TLN......

You go with WSJ3, rent a duplex cabana. Grab 4 chicas and PARTY!!!

Don Tomas
06-14-2005, 07:58 PM
Just trying to understand. So you can take them off campus to the cabana for ST?? Just not TLN......

There are two basic kinds of Carwashes:

1. Whorehouses where you can take a chica at any time for a salida.

2. Girlfriend clubs where you go and sit/drink/dance with a chica. What she does after work is her choice.

Kelvins is a #2 type.
Corona #1
Rancho Tipico (Los Colinas) #1
Gomez Diaz #1

psriches
06-14-2005, 07:58 PM
DT said they can't leave during their shift and no rooms. So where is the ST taking place?

Don Tomas
06-14-2005, 08:01 PM
DT said they can't leave during their shift and no rooms. So where is the ST taking place?

Before or After work.

psriches
06-14-2005, 08:03 PM

Before or After work.last question: what are the hours at Kelvin's and the quality of the chicas?

Don Tomas
06-14-2005, 08:05 PM
last question: what are the hours at Kelvin's and the quality of the chicas?

Kelvins is open 12-12. Shifts are 12-8 & 4-12, some girls come for 12-12 though, actually I think 2 days a week a 12 hour shift is required. My Spanish is weak so it's hard to understand them completely.

PS. One more thing about a carwash, never go to one if you don't like loud Bachata & Merengue. They never play Reggaeton and they are usually louder then Classicos or Latinos.

Jimmydr
06-14-2005, 08:05 PM

Before or After work.last question: what are the hours at Kelvin's and the quality of the chicas?

Hit or miss. They close at midnight I think.

Don Tomas
06-14-2005, 08:13 PM
As for quality:

Well 90% of the chicas in the carwash are there because:

1. They don't want to be identified as a known whore from a "night club".
2. It is a "respectable" job compared to the alternatives.
3. They are too self conscious, shy or thick to work in a "night club"

The shy ones are my primary targets, the proverbial deer in headlights!

Though if you like nice asses on young chicas, nothing better then a carwash.
1. The girls won't be bugging you to take them to your hotel every 5 minutes!
2. They will be more of a g/f type.
3. The most expensive drink they will ask for is a Miller!
4. If they are hungry they will happily eat from the chicken stand next door for RD$100.

Just a killer place to consume some alcohol and dance/fondle some chicas.

Kevy
06-14-2005, 08:15 PM
That would be my favorite part.

Are they the same in Sosua or is it Santiago is better because it is a big city?

Don Tomas
06-14-2005, 08:17 PM
One more clause:

Kelvins is my favorite since that is where I have established myself.

I know the owner.
I get shout-outs from the DJ when I walk into the place.
They will let me take a chica for a 2 hour break if slow. :wink:
All the chicas know me.
And the new ones always want me.

PS. I must get Nancy...

Don Tomas
06-14-2005, 08:17 PM
That would be my favorite part.

Are they the same in Sosua or is it Santiago is better because it is a big city?

You know this is going to get lost. I am writing a FAQ.

psriches
06-14-2005, 08:24 PM
This is great info about Kelvin's. Maybe it should be split off into a separate thread......

gdogg
06-15-2005, 02:22 AM
This is great info about Kelvin's. Maybe it should be split off into a separate thread......

I didn't even know it existed! Now that I know, I plan on checking it out. Thanks, DT!
8)