bd3616
01-30-2007, 12:49 PM
How did you hear about our forum?
Other

If a referral, through a search engine, or other please specify
costarica ticas

Marital status?
Single & Happy

Have you ever known the pleasures derived from financially procured female companionship?
Hell Yes!

Have you ever visited the Dominican Republic before?
Not yet

Do you have a special message for Jayman?

-----------------------------------------------------
Have you ever traveled to any other countries for mongering.

Coast rica

------------------------------------------------------
Please feel free to add any other details.

Hey, I've been lurking for a wile. I'm a seasoned Costa rica monger but have never tried the Dominican. Can you guys give me an idea of how much beer costs and what brands are available. ALso are all the girls black or is there a variety, I like to mix it up a bit. I'm thinking early March for a trip would that be a good time? Thanks for the info,

------------------------------------------------------

Hemp
01-30-2007, 01:04 PM
welcome!!! are you ready for the next evolution?

so your looking to head down in March...i think you should lean more towards April if its feasable for you. the beer of choice down there is Presidente and it runs between 80-100 pesos, bout 2 or 3 bucks... there is plenty of variety in DR...variety being the spice of life, you will have no problems there, be the chicas light or dark slim or thick you will find more than enough choices.

you have alot of reseaching to start doing...i suggest starting in the Sosua section.

weyland
01-30-2007, 02:13 PM
welcome!!! are you ready for the next evolution?

so your looking to head down in March...i think you should lean more towards April if its feasable for you. the beer of choice down there is Presidente and it runs between 80-100 pesos, bout 2 or 3 bucks... there is plenty of variety in DR...variety being the spice of life, you will have no problems there, be the chicas light or dark slim or thick you will fine more than enough choices.

you have alot of reseaching to start doing...i suggest starting in the Sosua section.
Hey Hempstead, ever since you joined BOD you seem to have taken on the doorman's job, and are doing it well. Maybe Jimmy will buy you the hat and overcoat to go with the position. The pay is not so good though. I am still waiting for my severance check as his butler. As soon as it arrives I can book for the DR.

gibbiester
01-30-2007, 03:00 PM
that ass sure does look familiar.

is she from cost rica?

i bet she was a good time

gibbiester
01-30-2007, 03:03 PM
i will be at BBs in early march so maybe we could hook up for drinks.

i could use a wingman

kiddfrost
01-30-2007, 03:57 PM
Welcom playboy... Your going to have a ball... And I see you already have someone that will meet you down there... And this is how families are formed