View Full Version : Introducing - gibbiester

gibbiester
01-30-2007, 02:18 PM
How did you hear about our forum?
Link on other sex related web site

If a referral, through a search engine, or other please specify

Marital status?
Single & Happy

Have you ever known the pleasures derived from financially procured female companionship?

Have you ever visited the Dominican Republic before?
Not yet

Do you have a special message for Jayman?

-----------------------------------------------------
Have you ever traveled to any other countries for mongering.

------------------------------------------------------
Please feel free to add any other details.

hello fellow mongers,

i am new here and going to blackbeards in march. just starting the mongering life. any info and pics of the chicas there would be helpful. like which ones are the best and worst. tried Del Ray last year. had a blast!!!

thanks
gibbiester

------------------------------------------------------

Hemp
01-30-2007, 02:23 PM
Are you ready for the next evolution?

welcome...you can find all you need and much much more if you check out the Black Beards section of the board...plenty of chicas and plenty of info and reports. your off to a great start by breaking your DR cherry at BB's

there is a chica there by the name of Dorka i believe that gets rave reviews.

weyland
01-30-2007, 02:28 PM
Hi gibbiester

Your avatar looks kinda familiar. Welcome to ISOC. Many of us start our DR mongering career at BB, some keep going back, others move on elsewhere the following visits, but you won't go far wrong there.

Read up the posts using the advanced search function looking for the following in thread titles (first):
BB
Blackbeards
Barba Negra
Costambar

Then, if you are a real glutton for punishment, search for the same in the body text of posts.

I don't think there is much point in asking guys for recommendations at BB. If you read the posts you will find we all have different favorites and different experiences of the same chicas. Also the roster is constantly changing as girls come and go, then come back again after weeks or months have passed. Finally, just to make it even more confusing many of them change their working names or nicknames.

gibbiester
01-30-2007, 02:30 PM
thx hempstead

i am looking forward to the trip and breaking my BB cherry.

can someone tell me how many chicas are at BBs at one time.

RSMMAN
01-30-2007, 04:15 PM
[QUOTE=weyland;277509]Hi gibbiester

Your avatar looks kinda familiar.

KNOTTYDRED ??????????

gibbiester
01-30-2007, 04:18 PM
i found it on the internet and he is my alter ego

kiddfrost
01-30-2007, 05:04 PM
thx hempstead

I've been only once but during my stay there where about 8-10 during the day. AND way to fucking many to count at night. BB's wasn't my cup of soup. I like to roam about and BB is to confined and far away from anything that was popping... I think you'll enjoy the night more than anything. The chicas come in swarms when the sun goes down... Enjoy it fam you only live once...

Jthomas
01-30-2007, 05:28 PM
thx hempstead

It all depends. There is usually at least a dozen, but as more guys come in and the word goes out they start flocking. There are also the guys who put them in lock down and you never see her again. Don't worry though, you can always bring in your own (usually the best ones anyways). If you are there for a event such as bikini contest or such then you will find a ton there for the event but they evaporate quickly. Just don't settle on the first one that grabs your crotch, cause that will happen alot. Have a great time, and don't miss the happy hour there.

bd3616
01-30-2007, 05:34 PM
i will be there in march but only a few days.
thanks for the info.

gibbiester if you are there at the same time look forward to having a few drinks together