PDA

View Full Version : Hotel Aloha Sol

JDR
06-08-2005, 02:09 PM
Three of us arrived late afternoon Tuesday and for some reason the only rooms available to us Gringos were the 100 dollar a night kind. We moved on.

psriches
06-08-2005, 02:13 PM
Three of us arrived late afternoon Tuesday and for some reason the only rooms available to us Gringos were the 100 dollar a night kind. We moved on.Next time do the Colonial downtown. Can't beat it for 507 pesos. I posted a review in the Santiago hotel section.

JDR
06-08-2005, 02:14 PM
Three of us arrived late afternoon Tuesday and for some reason the only rooms available to us Gringos were the 100 dollar a night kind. We moved on.Next time do the Colonial downtown. Can't beat it for 507 pesos. I posted a review in the Santiago hotel section.

We stayed at a Cabana for 1345 pesos each all night.

WSJ3
06-08-2005, 02:15 PM

Yeah the last time psriches and I stayed there in March the concierge offered to get us some chicas for 1500DR.

Vladimir
03-10-2006, 04:54 PM
I arrive in Santiago at 2:15am Wed night/Thurs morn. I'll probably leave Santiago the next day. Would it be better to stay Aloha Sul or a cabana? If cabana, any recommendations including address for me to give cab driver? Do I just show up and pay for the room from the airport?

Seņor Jimmy of Medellin
03-10-2006, 04:56 PM
I arrive in Santiago at 2:15am Wed night/Thurs morn. I'll probably leave Santiago the next day. Would it be better to stay Aloha Sul or a cabana? If cabana, any recommendations including address for me to give cab driver? Do I just show up and pay for the room from the airport?

Check into Cabana and pay. Do you speak Spanish?

Vladimir
03-10-2006, 07:05 PM
Yes, I speak Spanish. I'm thinking maybe Zeus cabana since it's close to airport and Pasion. Can I just tell the cab driver Zeus or will I need address. Any other recommendations?

Seņor Jimmy of Medellin
03-10-2006, 07:09 PM
Yes, I speak Spanish. I'm thinking maybe Zeus cabana since it's close to airport and Pasion. Can I just tell the cab driver Zeus or will I need address. Any other recommendations?
Tell the cabi Zeus and in the morning take another taxi.