PDA

View Full Version : Things to do in the POP area

Hoseman
11-20-2011, 08:08 AM
Hopefully I will make time to keep this updated.The Malecon was jumping last night as it usually does on Sat. & Sundaday night lots of fine Young chicas but there are lot of young Chicos also it is a site "to behold though not for the faint at heart.I was at Home Play for about 30 mins. Then I headed to what appears to be my favorite spot these days the Copa it can be hit or miss but things seem to be picking up normally Sat and Sunday are exceptional days .I am going to try to keep this updated with different spots .I am finding new out of the way places I just have to get the names and make the time to post it.

joeysterr
11-20-2011, 08:16 AM
Finally, a Hoseman on-site thread to follow. Fire it up Hose!!:mrgreen:

EC's pic
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=33020&d=1321795395

daddy999
11-20-2011, 08:27 AM
Thanks Hoseman, that would be great. I have to mention one spot I believe is called El Fuergon? I met Weyland one wedneday evening there and that place really gets going on wed nights. Its a good mix of chicas and chicos, but everyone was really cool. After Weyland left, I was the only american in the place with a chica. I didn't feel out of place at all. It was quite comfortable as everyone was there to get their dance and drink on. They have wed specials of 6 grande Presidente's in ice buckets for 300 pesos. It kind of reminds me of a place where young full time working people would go after work. I didn't see one chico or chica that you would consider a hood rat the whole evening. It definitely did not have the feel of a Classicos or Latinos. I'm not sure how else to describe it, but that its a cool place to chill, chica watch, dance, and approach a chica if you choose.

hugrad95a
11-20-2011, 08:33 AM
Hopefully I will make time to keep this updated.The Malecon was jumping last night as it usually does on Sat. & Sundaday night lots of fine Young chicas but there are lot of young Chicos also it is a site "to behold though not for the faint at heart.I was at Home Play for about 30 mins. Then I headed to what appears to be my favorite spot these days the Copa it can be hit or miss but things seem to be picking up normally Sat and Sunday are exceptional days .I am going to try to keep this updated with different spots .I am finding new out of the way places I just have to get the names and make the time to post it.

Does that mean it is a hood spot?

Rubicon
11-20-2011, 10:56 AM
Thanks Hoseman, that would be great. I have to mention one spot I believe is called El Fuergon? I met Weyland one wedneday evening there and that place really gets going on wed nights. Its a good mix of chicas and chicos, but everyone was really cool. After Weyland left, I was the only american in the place with a chica. I didn't feel out of place at all. It was quite comfortable as everyone was there to get their dance and drink on. They have wed specials of 6 grande Presidente's in ice buckets for 300 pesos. It kind of reminds me of a place where young full time working people would go after work. I didn't see one chico or chica that you would consider a hood rat the whole evening. It definitely did not have the feel of a Classicos or Latinos. I'm not sure how else to describe it, but that its a cool place to chill, chica watch, dance, and approach a chica if you choose.
El Furgon has always been a decent kind of place to just chill, at least for the past 6 years that I've been aware of it, and business seems to have picked up since it burned down and was re-built roughly a couple of years ago.

Hoseman, I'd be interested in the location of Copa. I wouldn't be surprised if I've been there before but just didn't take note of the name. I'll be in town Thursday and wouldn't mind stopping in next weekend to check it out.

harlem hec
11-20-2011, 04:10 PM
18 de Agosto (correct me if Im wrong)

thats a strip full of EL FLOW type of places

soooooo many non pro chicas BUT thats where DR dudes go to meet women too and they wont be too fond of you so cowards stay away lol

steviewonder
11-20-2011, 04:26 PM
18 de Agosto (correct me if Im wrong)
thats a strip full of EL FLOW type of places

Your right in that Chalo and Charlys are located there. However, it would be better if you speak some Spanish in order to play the local game there:wink: Also the number is 16 de Agosto...

harlem hec
11-20-2011, 05:13 PM
Your right in that Chalo and Charlys are located there. However, it would be better if you speak some Spanish in order to play the local game there:wink: Also the number is 16 de Agosto...

thanks SW

the locals call it just by the number....the chica told me "VEN PA LA DIEZ Y SEIS" or come to the 16th

I thought it was a bar in pop but the cab driver dropped me off on a strip and it was a bit overwhelming especially on the wknds.

YEP spanish is almost a must!

Rubicon
11-20-2011, 05:21 PM
thanks SW

the locals call it just by the number....the chica told me "VEN PA LA DIEZ Y SEIS" or come to the 16th

I thought it was a bar in pop but the cab driver dropped me off on a strip and it was a bit overwhelming especially on the wknds.

There is Chalo's and Charly's which sit on corners diagonal to each other on 16 de Agosto, one or two blocks up from the Malecon (one owned by a father, the other owned by the son, IIRC). There is also another joint one block up from Chalo's and Charly's which sits on the corner. Don't know that I ever knew the name, but a few diamonds can be found there on occasion.

On the several occasions I've been to Chalo's or Charly's I recall seeing ONE gringo. So, yeah, as you posted earlier, IT AIN'T SOSUA.

mrblackluv
11-20-2011, 06:10 PM
Nice info...will check all these out soon.:iconTU:

eastcoastallstar
11-20-2011, 08:16 PM
There is Chalo's and Charly's which sit on corners diagonal to each other on 16 de Agosto, one or two blocks up from the Malecon (one owned by a father, the other owned by the son, IIRC). There is also another joint one block up from Chalo's and Charly's which sits on the corner. Don't know that I ever knew the name, but a few diamonds can be found there on occasion.

On the several occasions I've been to Chalo's or Charly's I recall seeing ONE gringo. So, yeah, as you posted earlier, IT AIN'T SOSUA.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=32312&d=1320869017 (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/album.php?albumid=322&attachmentid=32311)

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=32310&d=1320869010 (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/album.php?albumid=322&attachmentid=32309)

Jimmydr
11-28-2011, 11:53 AM

Last topic he started.

hugrad95a
11-28-2011, 10:51 PM
thanks SW

I had a few chica's take me there..Its always good to do a little recon with the chicas. Gives you a chance to look at the eye candy and not worry to much about stepping to the wrong chica.

naptime
12-03-2011, 11:05 PM

D's last post....

at least we can see that his final days were spent in paradise just like he hoped for.