PDA

View Full Version : activities in Costamber?

gibbiester
01-31-2007, 02:37 PM
i will at BBs for a few days and was wondering if anyone has any info on things to do during the day besides laying on the beach

i like the outdoors so hopefully there is some hiking around there or good fishing.

need to do smt other than just have sex all day

i am only there for short term lays

any info would be great
thx

Don Tomas
01-31-2007, 02:40 PM
Well you are going to the wind surfing capital of the Caribbean, you may try your hand at that.

gibbiester
01-31-2007, 02:44 PM
thanks Don

i have done it a few times before but its been quite a few years

that will give me smt to do 1 day

thanks again

Jimmydr
01-31-2007, 03:22 PM
Read about Jaraboccoa and the activities there.

remyman41
01-31-2007, 04:43 PM
I seem to never get past fucking, licking eating, fucking. So that is the only activities I know of.

remyman41
01-31-2007, 04:44 PM
Water world is right down the road maybe 10-15 minutes.

Don Tomas
01-31-2007, 06:01 PM
I seem to never get past fucking, licking eating, fucking. So that is the only activities I know of.

Don't forget DRINKING!

weyland
02-01-2007, 03:53 AM
Damajagua Falls is only 45 minutes away on the guagua or join a party there by safari truck from Playa Dorada. Search here for more info. I guess if you go to the very top it will take most of the (middle part of the) day. You need to dress right for it though. Plenty of rock scrambling (not really climbing) and getting wet.

Take a ride on the Teleferico (cable car). The station is 15 minutes from BB by taxi or motoconcho. Two hours would cover that trip (nothing much to do at the top) but I advise you to go early (about 10.00am) and only if the sky is completely clear around Mount Isabella.

blacksultan
02-01-2007, 04:51 PM

That's why I go there.:bj1: :bj1: :bj1: :3some: :3some: :3some: :quicky2: :quicky: :quicky: :seetits: :seetits: :facial: :facial: :facial:

Jimmydr
02-01-2007, 04:52 PM
Damajagua Falls is only 45 minutes away on the guagua or join a party there by safari truck from Playa Dorada. Search here for more info. I guess if you go to the very top it will take most of the (middle part of the) day. You need to dress right for it though. Plenty of rock scrambling (not really climbing) and getting wet.

Bring your own shoes cause they give you crap to wear and its a long walk.

Carvalho
02-05-2007, 03:03 AM
Teleferico indeed.The Mount Isabel de Torres with its Botanic Garden on top. You can't miss it- it just sort of hangs over the whole place. If botanizing's not your thing, you can try scolopendra watching. DR is home to this beaty:

http://library.thinkquest.org/C007974/media/2_4scol.jpg:wink:
They call it milipiés. Almost a foot long. Popular with twisted pet lovers, don't you know.

MrHappy
02-05-2007, 10:34 AM
Are you sure? I think that's what they call a centipede, and it will sting the motherfucking daylights out of you.

Carvalho
02-09-2007, 02:57 AM
Are you sure? I think that's what they call a centipede, and it will sting the motherfucking daylights out of you.
It's probably too late to answer, but anyway... I have indeed made a mistake- it is a cienpies (less legs than milipies, obviously). Milipies is a slow crawler and quite innocuous (stinks though). And you are absolutely right, scolopendra gives an unbearably painful bite when fully grown. Well, so they say- I was cautious enough to never play with it. Sorry for confusion.

MrHappy
02-09-2007, 11:50 AM
"scolopendra gives an unbearably painful bite when fully grown."

Been there, done that. ha ha.. I got nailed by a small one a few years back while I was under a car. It felt like someone had hit me in the ribs full swing with a baseball bat.

I think the venom is just as strong when they're small, but less is injected than with a grown one.