PDA

View Full Version : El Toro

Gutter Meat
01-31-2007, 04:27 PM
Had a nice 8 oz steak last night at El Toro with nice baked potato...its was great .. really hit the spot!!!

guttaman
01-31-2007, 10:32 PM
El Toro location: On Pedro Clisante going towards the far end of town. From Europa front door. Bang a left past Quitiotes, keep on going towards Passions. Past Passions it is on your left about 200 yards. Price/quality probally the beat place in town for a steak. 8 oz steak, patato ( baked or frita) and a salad bar with local appitizers plus 3 local drinks it runs me around 800 pesos with tax and tip. But this is one of 2 places i would never bring a chica (Puta or not). They tend to order the most expensive thing and only pick at it. The other place is the Water Front. I only eat breakfast there.

gmalet
01-31-2007, 10:44 PM
I had a T-Bone there and it was awesome. If you want a good steak El Toro is the place.
Thanks RSMMAN for the recommendation.

continentalmike
02-01-2007, 02:12 AM
El Toro location: On Pedro Clisante going towards the far end of town. From Europa front door. Bang a left past Quitiotes, keep on going towards Passions. Past Passions it is on your left about 200 yards. Price/quality probally the beat place in town for a steak. 8 oz steak, patato ( baked or frita) and a salad bar with local appitizers plus 3 local drinks it runs me around 800 pesos with tax and tip. But this is one of 2 places i would never bring a chica (Puta or not). They tend to order the most expensive thing and only pick at it. The other place is the Water Front. I only eat breakfast there.

Thanks for the intel on El Toro..

I've stayed at the Waterfront and if you stick with the special or a Dominican dish, it can be reasonable in price... but they also charged me Dr$ 2,000 for a breakfast when I had 4 girls over for a visit