PDA

View Full Version : Andy's

Gutter Meat
02-01-2007, 07:37 PM
New place going toward passions is Andy's. Nice set up only had a beer, will check out the food soon.

Deniro
02-01-2007, 07:47 PM
i ate there almost every day and can highly recommend it.

SJG
02-01-2007, 07:55 PM
Where is Andy's? Is it between the Palace and Passions? Or is it further up toward the beach end of Pedro Clisante? Same side of the street as Passions?

Deniro
02-01-2007, 08:00 PM
it's right next door to Passions. (toward downtown)

SJG
02-01-2007, 08:06 PM
it's right next door to Passions. (toward downtown)

I've passed it a bunch of times. Never knew the name.

snoozer
02-02-2007, 10:19 AM
Ate there a few weeks ago with Diving Mark. food was good , reasonable price and I think taxes were included which is always something to watch for around here.

G

Beads
02-02-2007, 10:55 AM
thanks for the intel. Im not big on trying new restaurants. I tend to stick to the ones everyone has eaten at many times and reported back good reviews without getting sick.

Getting food poisoning on vacation doesnt sound like fun. My buddy had in December from a sandwich off a cart late at night and it put him out of commission for 5 days.

Hemp
02-02-2007, 11:06 AM
thanks for the intel. Im not big on trying new restaurants. I tend to stick to the ones everyone has eaten at many times and reported back good reviews without getting sick.

Getting food poisoning on vacation doesnt sound like fun. My buddy had in December from a sandwich off a cart late at night and it put him out of commission for 5 days.

my wingman Aventura, got put down our last day and a half in sosua!!! from him "trying new shit" he learned his lesson though!!!
stick to what works...only places i eat there are, marua mai, susannas, tipico alberto, La roca, chicken stand, Lous, Bataticas and last but not least where i eat the most ROCKYS...other places wont get more than an order of presidente from me. not worth spending all that money on vakay then being put out of commision from eating some bullshit :icontd:

Beads
02-02-2007, 08:15 PM
I stick to Shark Bar, Rockys, Chicken Stand,Maura Mai, LaRoca, Bailys, La Bologna,Susannas, and Chiringito (Casita 67 on the beach). For me thats enough choices to mix it up quite a bit.

eman
02-02-2007, 10:47 PM
I also ate there and the food was great.