PDA

View Full Version : POP salidas and chica costs as of 2/1/07

mikeppsych
02-02-2007, 11:17 PM
In order to provide current information to ISOC members and guests I made it a point to visit the many locations that have chicas available provided you pay a salida for the pleasure of her company - in many if not most cases the fees are negotiable, depending on who brings you, who you are, how long a time you want, the day of the week, the time of the day, the date of the month, what services you want, if a kickback is involved, and/or if the salida and chica fees themselves are particularily high - Cristal wants 1300 $RD and the chica wants 3000 $RD or $100 US - the recently renovated Al Bohen wants 1200 $RD and the chica wants 3000 $RD or $100 US - all others only want a 500 $RD salida including Galactica, Babylon, the just reopened Romny's, El Principe, and El Ferry - chicas in these locations want anywhere from 1000 to 2500 $RD - Mountainview is closed for renovations but is scheduled to reopen this month - the salida is 500 $RD there too and the chicas want 1500 $RD - the strictly Dominican smaller bars only get 200 or 300 $RD salida but would probably ask for 500 $RD from a foreigner - chicas there will sometimes go for under 1000 $RD but many are unattractive - if anyone wants to know more about these locations or has questions about an unmentioned location, just ask.

RearWindow
02-02-2007, 11:41 PM
In order to provide current information to ISOC members and guests I made it a point to visit the many locations that have chicas available provided you pay a salida for the pleasure of her company - in many if not most cases the fees are negotiable, depending on who brings you, who you are, how long a time you want, the day of the week, the time of the day, the date of the month, what services you want, if a kickback is involved, and/or if the salida and chica fees themselves are particularily high - Cristal wants 1300 $RD and the chica wants 3000 $RD or $100 US - the recently renovated Al Bohen wants 1200 $RD and the chica wants 3000 $RD or $100 US - all others only want a 500 $RD salida including Galactica, Babylon, the just reopened Romny's, El Principe, and El Ferry - chicas in these locations want anywhere from 1000 to 2500 $RD - Mountainview is closed for renovations but is scheduled to reopen this month - the salida is 500 $RD there too and the chicas want 1500 $RD - the strictly Dominican smaller bars only get 200 or 300 $RD salida but would probably ask for 500 $RD from a foreigner - chicas there will sometimes go for under 1000 $RD but many are unattractive - if anyone wants to know more about these locations or has questions about an unmentioned location, just ask.Thank you so much mikeppsych.

Don Tomas
02-03-2007, 12:17 AM
Man the research must have been horrible ;)

weyland
02-03-2007, 09:32 AM
all others only want a 500 $RD salida including Galactica, Babylon, the just reopened Romny's, El Principe, and El Ferry - chicas in these locations want anywhere from 1000 to 2500 $RD
Hi Mike, thanks for another useful post. I definitely want to meet up with you when I finally get back to POP. I like the territory you patrol.

Where or what is Romny's?

Are you suggesting Babylon is not a "strictly Dominican" bar? I went in four times (but only because my then "regular" was friends with the manageress) and I have never seen a gringo in there. Do gringos patronise it much?

My favourite whore (Selina) during my summer trip came from El Ferry. She told me it was closing and whenever I went past during my last few days (early Sept) it seemed shut. I assume it is up and running again? It had few chicas but quite high quality, but I dared not sample any others because of Selina. The joint owner then was a British woman whom I first met at FoDs' Sunday breakfast get-together for ex-pats. Is she still an owner?

Cuba Libre
02-03-2007, 09:59 AM
Mike, thanks for the info. It's great to know there's more than just Sosua on the North Coast. I hope to hook up with you on my next trip.

Jimmydr
02-03-2007, 10:37 AM
Great information.

Dark Knight
02-03-2007, 11:30 AM
Helpful info, Thanks

What about propina for the girls afterwards? I know it depends on the service but what is the average for a decent chica.

I enjoy going were the locals go if it is safe enough. Is there a chance of finding a nice one? Do the locals get upset if you go to these places or is it off limits for us gringos.

Jimmydr
02-03-2007, 11:31 AM
Helpful info, Thanks

What about propina for the girls afterwards? I know it depends on the service but what is the average for a decent chica.

I enjoy going were the locals go if it is safe enough. Is there a chance of finding a nice one? Do the locals get upset if you go to these places or is it off limits for us gringos.

Fuck the TIPS!!! They are getting 2 weeks salary for a night of sleeping.

Dark Knight
02-03-2007, 11:37 AM

Then no tips for them.

Jimmydr
02-03-2007, 11:41 AM
Then no tips for them.

If you like them, buy them breakfast, but no tipping!

weyland
02-03-2007, 12:26 PM
If you take a chica somewhere else, giving something for transport is pretty standard. I usually give DR$100, which is a bit illogical because it is too much for a motoconcho or guagua or publico and not enough for a private taxi, so I suppose it is really a tip by another name. If TLN, then breakfast is usually expected. Plus drinks all the time she is with you. Unlike some miserable guys here I enjoy eating and drinking with the chicas so provided they don't order camerones I don't mind. What I do mind is their ordering something then eating less than half of it, which is a common occurrence, and offends my childhood upbringing in the post-WWII austerity years.

SJG
02-03-2007, 12:30 PM
Great recon Mike! Thank you. You are in Puerta Plata full time? PM me your contact info, we can meet up while a bunch of us are there in April. I'm sure we'll have some sort of party or at least a dinner while we are in Sosua. Maybe we can all go out and do some "recon" work together.

wgreene63
02-03-2007, 01:00 PM
$100 USD! That like a fucking lot! I can pay that is the US! You guys are paying way too much! and causing the price of puzzy to Skyrocket! Negoitate! Damn it!No more than $60 USD MAX!

Vincent Vega
02-03-2007, 01:42 PM
Great info, thanks Mike. I'll be in PP is a few weeks. Can anyone recommend a driver to show us around and help locate hot independents?

blacksultan
02-03-2007, 05:41 PM

Jimmy tips in ice cream cones and cups of coffee.

blacksultan
02-03-2007, 05:44 PM
In order to provide current information to ISOC members and guests I made it a point to visit the many locations that have chicas available provided you pay a salida for the pleasure of her company - in many if not most cases the fees are negotiable, depending on who brings you, who you are, how long a time you want, the day of the week, the time of the day, the date of the month, what services you want, if a kickback is involved, and/or if the salida and chica fees themselves are particularily high - Cristal wants 1300 $RD and the chica wants 3000 $RD or $100 US - the recently renovated Al Bohen wants 1200 $RD and the chica wants 3000 $RD or $100 US - all others only want a 500 $RD salida including Galactica, Babylon, the just reopened Romny's, El Principe, and El Ferry - chicas in these locations want anywhere from 1000 to 2500 $RD - Mountainview is closed for renovations but is scheduled to reopen this month - the salida is 500 $RD there too and the chicas want 1500 $RD - the strictly Dominican smaller bars only get 200 or 300 $RD salida but would probably ask for 500 $RD from a foreigner - chicas there will sometimes go for under 1000 $RD but many are unattractive - if anyone wants to know more about these locations or has questions about an unmentioned location, just ask.

Ill be down in two weeks. I might be down to hit some of the cheaps spots and bag a couple of chuds. I will pm you.

psriches
02-03-2007, 07:10 PM
If you can not wait for the chica to get off work or arrange a taste on an off day, i would pay a maximum of 500 peso salida. No matter what club!!

Just go to the various clubs/bars, chat with the chicas and take numbers.

mikeppsych
02-03-2007, 08:52 PM
Thanks for all the positive feedback and absence of Fuck U's - following are mostly brief answers to all who asked questions and a few others:

Weyland - really want to meet you too; Romny's across street from Coraplata (water company) near large open produc market; not many gringos in Babylon because chicas fat and ugly for most part; El Ferry fully opened mostly outdoors now; DR guy runs it and I thought he was owner; he had second place across from Cristal but Lionel tore it down.

Ricky - POP very different from Sosua and Cabarete; much larger for one thing; no street like Pedro Clisante full of hard core putas.

abcde - local places really require at least a working knowledge of Spanish; not off limit or unsafe as long as you do not try to pick up the novia of a Dominican by mistake; depends on your taste but always chance for nice one; I suspect higher HIV positive rate in these places; I agree with the response by Weyland re tipping; chicas frequently eat half and take the rest for their novia or chulo to finish; camarones (shrimp) is pretty much the universal favorite of putas.

SJG - I live in POP FT; usually go to US twice a year for less than two weeks; will PM contact info; will be in FL from 3/28-4/10 but can get together later in April if you are here then.

wgreene63 - when they are working most Cristal and Al Bohen chicas will not go for $60 US if they think there is a chance someone else will pay more; these are the two top places and you pay accordingly; they ask $100 US but will probably go for $75 or $80; when not working and free to go out it is another story.

whiskeydick - no idea about paid guide; I have my own car and do not accept payment other than one juice per stop and gas money if I use my car extensively to show others around.

blacksultan - we can certainly get together; PM at will; always respond promptly.

psriches - Cristal and Al Bohen used to accept a 500 $RD salida from people they really knew before they both did heavy renovations; have no idea if that still holds; I suspect I could get as good I discount as anyone even though I have not personally paid a salida in at least a couple of years; when I really have a desire for a particular hard core puta, which is not often, I do exactly what you advise; I get their name, cell phone number, and availability times; living here FT, being well known, speaking reasonable Spanish, and having a strong preference for afternoons as opposed to evenings or nights makes this much easier; tourists do not have nearly as many options available; they just find what they want, pay the price, and have a great time if thy chose wisely.

Will answer additional questions if they are asked; feel free to PM if anyone wants contact info and cannot find it on the site.

RearWindow
02-03-2007, 09:15 PM
Mike,
Can I get some names/numbers via thru you? PM, of course..don't want the best to be overrun with business..

mikeppsych
02-03-2007, 10:30 PM
Mike,
Can I get some names/numbers via thru you? PM, of course..don't want the best to be overrun with business..

I have been waiting for that question and am glad you posted it instead of sending a PM - it will help if I clarify my current situation and I decided to do so publically - I have been living with a serious POP chica for a couple of years - not a puta and never was - worked several years selling lottery tickets before I met her - went through the whole meet the family routine before she agreed to go out with me - I am as confident as I can be that she does not have a DR novio/chulo - she is very smart, knows my history of changing live-in girlfriends for cause, and does not want to give up the good life - I was married for thirty something years and faithful like a fool - divorced for four years - I am making up for lost time before it stops working - I have had the pleasure of being with many many DR chicas over the past four years - too many to count - I like them attractive and slender with personalities - skin color is unimportant - I much prefer amateurs and semi-pros to hard core putas - if I ask one out it is not with the expectation that it will be a one time thing -I expect a relationship that involves money but is not based exclusively on it - they can love the money but need to at least like me - I have not paid a salida or taken a chica froma puta place in at least a couple of years - when I take a chica to the cabana I never offer a gift of less than 1000 $RD or more than 1500 $RD - almost always it is the lower amount - if a chica asks me how much I will pay her for sex I say nothing and break off contact - the difference may be subtle - I am willing to have sex with a chica and give her money because she has financial needs (chulo, coke, and/or kids, usually in that order), but am unwilling to pay for sex - I only have current contact with one very personable but hard core puta - she is very attractive to me and tremendous in bed - I met her when she had only been in POP a few days - she left for Cabarete a couple of weeks later but came back several times to see me - she called the other day to say she was working again in POP - I have always told her I would recommend her to others and I will - she is a pro and it is a business and I am not the jealous type - none of my current others are or were ever working girls - I will not share them unless I think somone out there is really serious after meeting them - I have an extensive list of former contacts with some details and possibly outdated contact information - after spending some time with someone I will certainly consider sharing information, providing I think both the chica and the monger will benefit - to the best of my knowledge I have only personally been with one additional chica who currently is employed at a POP nightclub/bar - I have spoken with many others, however, and my contacts in the various locations are reliable - unlike many of the Sosua based mongers, however, I do not have a list of currently working putas who I can recommend based on personal experience - if I meet someone and know what they want in POP I can almost certainly help them find it quicker and at a better price than they would pay alone (please note that this does not apply to the real experienced mongers out there who neither want nor need my help).

RearWindow
02-03-2007, 11:05 PM
I have been living with a serious POP chica for a couple of years - not a puta and never was - worked several years selling lottery tickets before I met her - went through the whole meet the family routine before she agreed to go out with me - I am as confident as I can be that she does not have a DR novio/chulo - I do not have a list of currently working putas who I can recommend based on personal experience - if I meet someone and know what they want in POP I can almost certainly help them find it quicker and at a better price than they would pay alone (please note that this does not apply to the real experienced mongers out there who neither want nor need my help). You are a fortunate man providing a valuable service to our board. Many of us have whore-re tales that could have been avoided by a helpful hand such as yours.

weyland
02-04-2007, 05:58 AM
when I take a chica to the cabana I never offer a gift of less than 1000 $RD or more than 1000 $RD - almost always it is the lower amount

......... huh?

weyland
02-04-2007, 06:12 AM
Mike

You are my new hero. Your approach to the local chicas is exactly what I would like to emulate. You say that you could introduce "serious" guys to your friends, and friends of your friends. When I move in I will be "serious" so do your friends and their friends have mothers you could introduce me to?

I do have some standards though. When I was at FoD I made friends with a day visitor and later visited him at his house inland. His young wife was lovely, but the evening threatened to turn sour when he tried to fix me up with her mother, who I had previously assumed was her grandmother (hunched, few teeth, wrinkled skin). He assured me she was only 52 (13 years younger than me) and an excellent cook. Having politely declined that kind offer I then had to refuse one of his neighbour's daughters who he had wheeled in for me because she was at the opposite end of the age range. How far opposite I cannot say here.

SJG
02-04-2007, 11:00 AM
Mike

You are my new hero. Your approach to the local chicas is exactly what I would like to emulate. You say that you could introduce "serious" guys to your friends, and friends of your friends. When I move in I will be "serious" so do your friends and their friends have mothers you could introduce me to?

I do have some standards though. When I was at FoD I made friends with a day visitor and later visited him at his house inland. His young wife was lovely, but the evening threatened to turn sour when he tried to fix me up with her mother, who I had previously assumed was her grandmother (hunched, few teeth, wrinkled skin). He assured me she was only 52 (13 years younger than me) and an excellent cook. Having politely declined that kind offer I then had to refuse one of his neighbour's daughters who he had wheeled in for me because she was at the opposite end of the age range. How far opposite I cannot say here.

:eek: I think the "wheeled in" is a pretty good indicator of her age...:eek:

Weyland, you should make an effort to hang out with Mike next time you are in the DR. He seems to be living the life you want to lead once you get over there full time and I'm sure has many valuable insights for you.

Cuba Libre
02-04-2007, 11:35 AM
In order to provide current information to ISOC members and guests I made it a point to visit the many locations that have chicas available provided you pay a salida for the pleasure of her company - in many if not most cases the fees are negotiable, depending on who brings you, who you are, how long a time you want, the day of the week, the time of the day, the date of the month, what services you want, if a kickback is involved, and/or if the salida and chica fees themselves are particularily high - Cristal wants 1300 $RD and the chica wants 3000 $RD or $100 US - the recently renovated Al Bohen wants 1200 $RD and the chica wants 3000 $RD or $100 US - all others only want a 500 $RD salida including Galactica, Babylon, the just reopened Romny's, El Principe, and El Ferry - chicas in these locations want anywhere from 1000 to 2500 $RD - Mountainview is closed for renovations but is scheduled to reopen this month - the salida is 500 $RD there too and the chicas want 1500 $RD - the strictly Dominican smaller bars only get 200 or 300 $RD salida but would probably ask for 500 $RD from a foreigner - chicas there will sometimes go for under 1000 $RD but many are unattractive - if anyone wants to know more about these locations or has questions about an unmentioned location, just ask.Mike, are those prices ST or TLN?

mikeppsych
02-04-2007, 11:40 AM
......... huh?

Thanks for pointing out a typographical error which I just corrected - second 1000 $RD in the phrase should be 1500 $RD rather than 1000 $RD

mikeppsych
02-04-2007, 11:52 AM
Mike

I will only introduce you to mothers of my friends who are young enough to be your daughter - or mine for that matter - do the math - my chicas are 18 to 25 with one 31 thrown in - the mothers are probably 32 to 45 with with that one exception - unfortunately I do not know any of the mothers except that of my live-in, and she reminds me of your description - she is a widow, significantly overweight, has few teeth, and I am afraid not attractive at all - but she has a nice personality - any interest?

mikeppsych
02-04-2007, 12:09 PM
Mike, are those prices ST or TLN?

Good question - more ST than TLN but chicas who do not have to go back home to watch their kid(s) or service their chulo may well stay the night, particularly if you leave with them closer to the midnight or 2 a.m. Fri-Sat closing time - since I have basically always had a live-in I cannot do TLN so it is not an issue for me - length of time is, however - many if not most putas want to leave when you cum even if they negotiated a specific number of hours - they want another opportunity to make more money that day or night - I would strongly recommend always negotiating everything before paying a salida - length of time, specific special services or requests, cuming early, cuming more than once, condom use or lack thereof, bisexuality, desire for a second chica, etc - all of this is tough if you do not speak Spanish, so serious mongers should really make an effort to learn it - by the way, TLN means you get to fuck her before you go to sleep and again before she leaves in the morning - if anyone wants to literally fuck a girl all night that must be negotiated beforehand - the same goes for a desire to have one chica service more than one guy - hope this helps.

Si_Poppi
02-04-2007, 12:42 PM
Cristal wants 1300 $RD and the chica wants 3000 $RD or $100 US.ST on-site at Cristal is $100 US including the salida.
3000 pesos is doable.
$100 US plus salida should be for TLN or a couple of shots at the hotel or cabana.
That is too much for a single load IMO.

mikeppsych
02-04-2007, 02:06 PM
ST on-site at Cristal is $100 US including the salida.
3000 pesos is doable.
$100 US plus salida should be for TLN or a couple of shots at the hotel or cabana.
That is too much for a single load IMO.

$100 US + full salida at the current exchange rate works out to $139 US + over priced drinks - you better believe it should be TLN since that is two weeks salary for the typical Dominican with a regular job - on the other hand, some of you guys are rich and do not give a shit what it costs - that just spoils it for poor retired guys who have to settle for those at POP locations other than Cristal and Al Bohen - come to think of it, they are some of the same putas since they change work locations and cell phone numbers faster than Superman can leap over a tall building!

Jimmydr
02-04-2007, 03:48 PM
Unlike the chicas, our cellphones retain their numbers because we don't loose them. I pay 2,000 a night and here is my number, so call me when you are broke and in need of money. I spent over 400 days in Dr over the last 10 years and I never was chicaless if I wanted a chica, not once