PDA

View Full Version : May 9 Bar Update

tampabukkake
05-11-2004, 01:16 PM
Update on bars!

High Caribe closed for some remodelling.

DLatino is trying to charge a cover, they are hurting.

DClassico is the happening place after the gunfight (see previous report) my novia and I went there and danced to Bachata. We closed the place then over to PJ s for grub.

Lost Gringo Bar #10 A nice distraction. First bar on the beach, the bartenders there are cute.

The Shark Bar Lou thows a great party.

Four Roses always a fair number of chicas awaiting.

Drink responsibly when you are down here. Remember the sun and Brugal make one hell of a mix!

Wow! This is my second weekend, and am looking to coming back next week. Got a nice AA SuperSaver deal.

Jimmydr
05-11-2004, 01:23 PM
Update on bars!

DClassico is the happening place after the gunfight (see previous report) my novia and I went there and danced to Bachata. We closed the place then over to PJ s for grub.

I stopped by this club and it may just be reshaping the downtown of Sosua as the place to be. :D

tampabukkake
05-11-2004, 01:24 PM
Update on bars!

Drink responsibly when you are down here. Remember the sun and Brugal make one hell of a mix!

Wow! This is my second weekend, and am looking to coming back next week. Got a nice AA SuperSaver deal.

I was down on the last week of April here was this group of guys drinking at a beach bar, Tequilla and 151 shots. One got so drunk that he kept saying that all Dominican girls were "Cuero" He tried to pick up one of the bartenders, WHAT A MISTAKE! The girls husband was there! She doesn t fool around. This Dominican was ready to beat the crap out of the guy. The shots made him so fucked up, he actually started crying! I mean tears and all!

Funny thing is this guys western union novia was supposedly in school that afternoon (suprise she was turning a trick with one of his friends)

Drink responsible!!!! Don t abuse the women and don t make us look like ugly Americans. Go down there enjoy yourself !