PDA

View Full Version : 11/2011 - 10,000 rd peso a day chica!!!!

tgunz
11-30-2011, 10:00 AM

But thats just to feed her! Sorry just having some fun Fellas!!!

eastcoastallstar
11-30-2011, 05:03 PM

10,000? ummm maybe, but she has to give birth first!

mikelodge
11-30-2011, 06:10 PM

I think I saw her in the cattle barn at the State Fair after winning the Corn on the Cob eating contest.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/160414a9c000852557.jpg

adios
11-30-2011, 06:13 PM
in winter she may be useful. :mrgreen:

whynotme
11-30-2011, 08:02 PM
in winter
she may be useful. :mrgreen:

only if she can :confused::confused::confused:

nope, sorry couldn't find a reason:rofl:

bailar
11-30-2011, 08:19 PM
Think I'll pass!!!

mikelodge
11-30-2011, 09:03 PM

That hogger goes into my catagory of how much would it take.

Now I would fuck Martha Stewart for enough money or even those beefers the Williams sisters but it would have to be some serious cash. Personally most recently I have been dreaming about Paulina Gretzky. Now that is a fine female and those models last night on Victory Secret weren't bad either. :lol:

SeaWeed
11-30-2011, 09:04 PM
mi think you're smoking sumthin funny :rofl::rofl:

mikelodge
11-30-2011, 09:08 PM

No thread to really Jack here so WTF I see ya headin to Kenya WNM. Seems like I am always a continent behind ya. I will be focusing this winter on my 6 weeks in Asia and the Pacific Islands maybe just maybe Africa down the road someday.

Dr World
12-01-2011, 06:44 AM

She can never be useful!! Because the Dr never has a winter.:rofl:

JD426
12-01-2011, 10:26 AM

She can never be useful!! Because the Dr never has a winter.:rofl:

Not one THAT COLD, thats for sure.
there is definitely a correlation between cold winters and ugly fat women. Even the ugliest Heffers have Boyfriends the more into the cold you go up north, and you just look at them like, "really" ? .

mikelodge
12-01-2011, 10:37 AM
Not one THAT COLD, thats for sure.
there is definitely a correlation between cold winters and ugly fat women. Even the ugliest Heffers have Boyfriends the more into the cold you go up north, and you just look at them like, "really" ? .

Then up in Canada they must be all into Whales :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

gdogg
12-01-2011, 10:38 AM
I was gonna say that she's not that fat, but then I looked at the pic full size. OUCH!!! She does have some rolls on her...she looked exponentially better tiny while silhouetted in the dark. :lol:

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=33638&d=1322664796

10,000 pesos? That's insane unless we're talking about a month worth of rentals.
:iconTU:

JD426
12-01-2011, 10:55 AM
The only thing she could do for me, is get me another Beer, and a Menu... She must know whats good, so she might tell me that.

tgunz
12-01-2011, 11:04 AM
mi think you're smoking sumthin funny :rofl::rofl:

I smoke that good shit from Orange Hill!..... lol:iconTU:

el toro
12-01-2011, 11:10 PM
I think I saw her in the cattle barn at the State Fair after winning the Corn on the Cob eating contest.

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/160414a9c000852557.jpg)

Where do you find this shit? LMAO.

I know you like D'Piero hotel, but NO they won't fit in the $35 small room if anyone's asks you.:)

Dr World
12-04-2011, 07:35 PM
The only thing she could do for me, is get me another Beer, and a Menu... She must know whats good, so she might tell me that.

She already drank the beer, and ate everything on the menu..:mrgreen:

mikelodge
12-04-2011, 09:54 PM
Where do you find this shit? LMAO.

I know you like D'Piero hotel, but NO they won't fit in the $35 small room if anyone's asks you.:)

I wouldn't want them in the big apartments either even though there would be plenty of room :rofl: Much easier to go to Passions and just pick from the 35 plus girls working or call a couple amigas on the phone.

Man gone Nuts
12-20-2011, 04:09 AM
10,000? ummm maybe, but she has to give birth first!

hahah..nice one man!

BrooklynBeas
12-20-2011, 05:29 PM
I was gonna say that she's not that fat, but then I looked at the pic full size. OUCH!!! She does have some rolls on her...she looked exponentially better tiny while silhouetted in the dark. :lol:

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=33638&d=1322664796)

10,000 pesos? That's insane unless we're talking about a month worth of rentals.
:iconTU:

I'd hit it... Be honest now, who else would...?

whynotme
12-20-2011, 05:48 PM
I'd hit it... Be honest now, who else would...?

no fucking way would i hit anything close to that fatty :rofl:

if you would hit that then you will have a good time in sosua:rofl:

Kevy
12-20-2011, 06:14 PM
no fucking way would i hit anything close to that fatty :rofl:

if you would hit that then you will have a good time in sosua:rofl:

I wouldn't hit that either, too thick for me.

whynotme
12-20-2011, 06:22 PM
I wouldn't hit that either, too thick for me.
when did you start getting tactful:rofl:

she is just too fucking fat for us:corky:

Kevy
12-20-2011, 06:23 PM
when did you start getting tactful:rofl:

she is just too fucking fat for us:corky:

working in a new area, have to be polite dealing with the public.:eek:

whynotme
12-20-2011, 06:29 PM
working in a new area, have to be polite dealing with the public.:eek:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
next thing you know you be shaving every day and wearing ties:rofl::rofl:

Kevy
12-20-2011, 06:31 PM
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
next thing you know you be shaving every day and wearing ties:rofl::rofl:

no ties yet, but shaving everyday.:smile:

whynotme
12-20-2011, 06:35 PM
no ties yet, but shaving everyday.:smile:
there wearing you down.........unless the new crew is cute and your trying to get into her/there pants:corky:

Kevy
12-20-2011, 06:38 PM
there wearing you down.........unless the new crew is cute and your trying to get into her/there pants:corky:

not in my office, but the change of pace is nice and calm now.

whynotme
12-20-2011, 06:45 PM
not in my office, but the change of pace is nice and calm now.

tactful for 'nothing is getting done':rofl:

BrooklynBeas
12-20-2011, 07:45 PM
I didn't say she was my type or I want that, but I am saying, I would hit it... Knock on the door at 2am, hey Beas, I was sent here to fuck u,,, you don't have to pay me, just fuck me... Come on, really, no? I must really nee a vacation!

Kevy
12-20-2011, 07:49 PM
I didn't say she was my type or I want that, but I am saying, I would hit it... Knock on the door at 2am, hey Beas, I was sent here to fuck u,,, you don't have to pay me, just fuck me... Come on, really, no? I must really nee a vacation!

what 4 years wifed up and you have to ask:rofl::rofl::rofl:

whynotme
12-20-2011, 07:57 PM

i would pass......really:corky:

so yes you really do need a vacation:rofl::rofl:

and yes sosua will do for that :corky:

MrHappy
12-21-2011, 06:47 AM
I didn't say she was my type or I want that, but I am saying, I would hit it... Knock on the door at 2am, hey Beas, I was sent here to fuck u,,, you don't have to pay me, just fuck me... Come on, really, no? I must really need a vacation!

Yes, you do.

Now, I must admit, if I was sitting at a bar, and she invited me into the bathroom for a BJ, I might be tempted, but only after a couple of cold ones.

BrooklynBeas
12-21-2011, 05:56 PM
Yes, you do.

Now, I must admit, if I was sitting at a bar, and she invited me into the bathroom for a BJ, I might be tempted, but only after a couple of cold ones.

O and as your getting head she grabs it and goes to slide a condom on you and wants you to throw her a few pumps... Lmao... U say no, get away u fat bitch!? Come on... Let's all be honest, no strings attached, one time, free, noone even has to know... That's the situation I'm talkin about... U don't have to take her to dinner or out drinking... 2am knock on the door to fuck and ok, you've been drinking... Still no? Ok, guess I really do need a vacation... And the relationship was about 5.5 yrs.. I think I stopped my mongering about 1.5 years into it though lol

whynotme
12-21-2011, 06:02 PM
O and as your getting head she grabs it and goes to slide a condom on you and wants you to throw her a few pumps... Lmao... U say no, get away u fat bitch!? Come on... Let's all be honest, no strings attached, one time, free, noone even has to know... That's the situation I'm talkin about... U don't have to take her to dinner or out drinking... 2am knock on the door to fuck and ok, you've been drinking... Still no? Ok, guess I really do need a vacation... And the relationship was about 5.5 yrs.. I think I stopped my mongering about 1.5 years into it though lol

no no no:corky:

she wouldn't even get a chance to give me a bj let alone put a condom on
guys can say no ya know:rofl:

BrooklynBeas
12-21-2011, 06:05 PM
no no no:corky:

she wouldn't even get a chance to give me a bj let alone put a condom on
guys can say no ya know:rofl:

As stated, guess I need a vacation, and guess my standards are lower lol

Who will admit to being like me... A dirty bastard that would give her a few seconds of fun with no strings attached... If u all say no, you're a bunch of lying fuckers lol

whynotme
12-21-2011, 06:13 PM
As stated, guess I need a vacation, and guess my standards are lower lol

Who will admit to being like me... A dirty bastard that would give her a few seconds of fun with no strings attached... If u all say no, you're a bunch of lying fuckers lol

dont worry there are lots of sosua guys on here that would fuck her AND brag about it:confused::rofl: and state she was a 8+:confused:

go get laid and post us a decent tr like the old days:corky:

tarzan
12-21-2011, 06:19 PM
I wouldn't hit it either. Had this conversation in sosua about a chica that looked better then that but still not my type. The conversation went like this.

Him- "you wouldn't let her give you a BJ for 300pesos?"
Me- "nope, I rather pay 1000 to someone else"

BrooklynBeas
12-21-2011, 06:26 PM
Ok fine, I give up.. I won't hit it anymore... Lol ok well maybe... I was also talkin about being home and u get that knock on the door... Not in the heart of cheap pussyland... Still no? Ok I promise last post on this topic, maybe... Lol

MrHappy
12-22-2011, 07:23 AM

Yep... There's some things my dick just refuses to do.

You need to get your ass down here.

Man gone Nuts
12-22-2011, 09:50 AM
Disagree...

Jimmydr
12-22-2011, 10:03 AM
I myself along with others go on vacation to bang whores. We come there with more than enough to cover that. We don't include in our budget ugly ones that we can do for free. At my age, 2 a day would be more than enough for a week. My last trip, I did my TLN both the night before and the next morning.

Ack416
02-28-2012, 07:22 PM

you cold as ice