PDA

View Full Version : Think I found another problem :(

UnMEnXTC
06-10-2005, 08:54 AM
I have tried it numerous times, each with the same result.

When going thru the forums and seeing a post I have visited before, and there are new posts on that topic, there is a right arrow (goto new post) beside the topic. Clicking on this arrow should and did take you to the first new post, however now it simply takes you into the first post (as if you had simply clicked on the topic).

Don Tomas
06-10-2005, 11:03 AM

When going thru the forums and seeing a post I have visited before, and there are new posts on that topic, there is a right arrow (goto new post) beside the topic. Clicking on this arrow should and did take you to the first new post, however now it simply takes you into the first post (as if you had simply clicked on the topic).

Aware of the issue and will investigate.

BrooklynBeas
06-10-2005, 02:52 PM
u canadians have so many problems! :evil: :wink:

JDR
06-11-2005, 08:30 AM
It gets cold up there and their brains freeze. :eek:

Kevy
06-11-2005, 08:32 AM
Ouch, WE like to find problems and discuss them forever. Then eventually get aropund to fixing them.

Don Tomas
06-11-2005, 04:43 PM

Found the typo:

FIXED AGAIN!

Reel Deal
06-11-2005, 11:00 PM
It gets cold up there and their brains freeze. :eek:In June? It goes all the way up to 65 in the summer! ;) :lol: