PDA

View Full Version : Salad Bars

Sidney
12-03-2011, 11:13 AM
Besides Bailey's, are there others?:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

praguealchemist
12-03-2011, 11:36 AM
Besides Bailey's, are there others?:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

I was wondering the same thing. Is Baileys a one trip to bar and your done deal or an all you can eat salad bar? Can you get it as a meal and what is the cost? I heard there is a really reasonable and tasty dominican food place next to Baileys-anyone been there? I gotta learn how to start a thread and upload pics for everyone s benefit-Robert you there-help!

naptime
12-03-2011, 01:55 PM
2 years and you don't know how yet !?!?!

DominicanBilly
12-03-2011, 02:00 PM

I don't know of any other than in the all-inclusives. But as far as I'm concerned Bailey's is very good, better than the "AI's, and in this country would be hard to beat!

Sidney
12-03-2011, 02:41 PM
I was wondering the same thing. Is Baileys a one trip to bar and your done deal or an all you can eat salad bar? Can you get it as a meal and what is the cost? I heard there is a really reasonable and tasty dominican food place next to Baileys-anyone been there? I gotta learn how to start a thread and upload pics for everyone s benefit-Robert you there-help!
Baileys all you can eat salad is 175 pesos + bibida + tax is 257 pesos.

TC
12-03-2011, 03:15 PM
I thought this thread was going to about something else entirely!

eldorob
12-03-2011, 04:25 PM
Did el Toro Steak House ever re-open? They used to have a decent one.

psriches
12-03-2011, 07:35 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItAzJD0o9NQ&feature=related

naptime
12-03-2011, 10:11 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItAzJD0o9NQ&feature=related

what

the

fuck

Sidney
12-04-2011, 08:34 AM
Did el Toro Steak House ever re-open? They used to have a decent one.
Yes, a good salad bar and very good food. Sadly, they never re-opened.:mad:

JD426
12-04-2011, 11:42 AM
Yes, a good salad bar and very good food. Sadly, they never re-opened.:mad:

They didnt even look like they were remodeling at all and that was in the summer, is it still on total disrepair ? or did they do SOME renovations and just stopped at some point ?..
If a good restaurant like El Toro cant make it in Sosua, its not a good sign.

mikelodge
12-04-2011, 10:22 PM
They didnt even look like they were remodeling at all and that was in the summer, is it still on total disrepair ? or did they do SOME renovations and just stopped at some point ?..

Andy's Bar has re-opened next to Passions and you can get Chuleta (pork) with fried plantians and salad for 130 pesos. Nothing great but for cheap people who talk about 2 dollar sandwiches and hot dogs this is another option for you. Also Simply Red has lowered fish prices on some things to 290 from 350 say for example dorado. The have also added some other lower priced options I suppose do to the economy.

DominicanBilly
12-05-2011, 01:51 AM

I used to eat there about once a month and my son Chris used to date the owners daughter (Dominican woman married to a German). I'm sorry to say it's closed for good. With the down turn they just didn't have enough business to stay open.