PDA

View Full Version : Europa Break In

tampabukkake
05-11-2004, 01:30 PM
Update on Europa break in!

I don't think another will happaen any time soon.

Arrived on Thursday afternoon and checked into the Europa. walked the beach and hit the regular bars. The Lost Gringo and The Shark Bar. Took my favorite novia to dinner then went to the room for some early evening play. As we are leaving we hear this gunshot by the pool area. Seems Diego hired undercover security guards. Anyway there was this guy breaking into one of the rooms and this guard unloads his shotgun into the guys leg. Out of nowhere appear four other guards and they drag this guy to the pool area where they beat this guy senseless! They then drag him into the lobby and as the guy in laying there in a pool of blood, the Sosua's finest show up and beat him some more!

Twenty minutes later the ambulance shows up, well first it passes the hotel (um guess they didn t see all the cops) then they take there time in loading this guy in. Off it speeds away towards the High Caribe, three minutes later we see it coming back going out of town. Guess they forgot how to get to Puerto Plata!

Planning a trip almost every other weekend!

vagabond
05-12-2004, 04:46 AM
Yes, hope they solved the problem, since I plan to stay there the nex trip. I think their problem is, that it's to easy to accsess on the side, down from Hali Gali. It's realy only to balance across the wall from the building next to it. The Shack town rigth behind Europa is growing very fast, it seems that they put up a new shack every week. So it's more and more realy poor people living just a couple of meters from the Hotel.

lord_vader
03-01-2006, 05:38 PM

Arrived on Thursday afternoon and checked into the Europa. walked the beach and hit the regular bars. The Lost Gringo and The Shark Bar. Took my favorite novia to dinner then went to the room for some early evening play. As we are leaving we hear this gunshot by the pool area. Seems Diego hired undercover security guards. Anyway there was this guy breaking into one of the rooms and this guard unloads his shotgun into the guys leg. Out of nowhere appear four other guards and they drag this guy to the pool area where they beat this guy senseless! They then drag him into the lobby and as the guy in laying there in a pool of blood, the Sosua's finest show up and beat him some more!

Twenty minutes later the ambulance shows up, well first it passes the hotel (um guess they didn t see all the cops) then they take there time in loading this guy in. Off it speeds away towards the High Caribe, three minutes later we see it coming back going out of town. Guess they forgot how to get to Puerto Plata!

Good, nobody likes a thief. Should have shot him in the head, don't have to worry about hime anymore.

WSJ3
03-01-2006, 05:43 PM

Now thats a WHUPPIN"

Dick Dawson
03-01-2006, 06:53 PM
http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/7397/batmanrobin5kd.jpg

HOLY THREAD RESURRECTION BATMAN!!!

psriches
03-01-2006, 07:24 PM
Damn!! Lord Vader doing his homework. These were like the first batch of I.S.O.C. threads ever!!

BrooklynBeas
03-01-2006, 08:00 PM
i dont mind it if someone is searchin... Its good to see people searchin for things about the DR... But, DAAAAMMMMNNNN Thats an old post! :)

WSJ3
03-01-2006, 08:10 PM
http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/7397/batmanrobin5kd.jpg

HOLY THREAD RESURRECTION BATMAN!!!

ROTFLMAO!!!!

MrHappy
03-02-2006, 10:53 AM
Ha, reminds me of the time my security guard shot a would be burgler in Santo Domingo.
Same circumstances, shot the guy in the leg as he was trying to get in through a back window.
The military guys that were assigned to my building(neighbor was a general) took the guy and broke both of his legs, then proceeded to beat the shit out of him with clubs.
Nice way to deter criminals. Makes em' think twice.

Black Ghost
03-02-2006, 11:00 AM
Ha, reminds me of the time my security guard shot a would be burgler in Santo Domingo.
Same circumstances, shot the guy in the leg as he was trying to get in through a back window.
The military guys that were assigned to my building(neighbor was a general) took the guy and broke both of his legs, then proceeded to beat the shit out of him with clubs.

So i may have to think twice about my planned Crime Spree huh? :think:

WSJ3
03-02-2006, 11:05 AM

Hard to think about stealing when you have buckshot up the culo.

JD
03-04-2006, 03:10 AM
I have a friend here in NJ who was PN in a Southern Province of the DR. He had some stories about taking out some would be thieves when he was off duty at a colmado and saving a Mexican Ambassador from being kidnapped. If half of his story is true I wouldn't F*** with them. They make the thief PAY.

JD

Hemp
03-04-2006, 08:41 AM
Hard to think about stealing when you have buckshot up the culo.

:p :D :p :D