PDA

View Full Version : Playa Dorada public beach Field of Dreams

MyTio
12-21-2011, 03:56 PM
Can anyone tell me how the public beach is across from the field of dreams is how many bars or restaurant can I rent beach chairs . Do people other then tourist go especially chicas thanks

whynotme
12-21-2011, 04:49 PM
Can anyone tell me how the public beach is across from the field of dreams is how many bars or restaurant can I rent beach chairs . Do people other then tourist go especially chicas thanks

my first trip to the dr back in 2004 was to the playa dorado as i got a 4 night ai package everything in for $399:corky:

you can walk or take a little train car thing to the beach past the golf course if you stay in the resorts if not its a long walk from the field of dreams for sure.

the beach was ok (not that i went in:rofl:)

and i can't remember:dontknow: if there was much else on the public side of the beach or not other than a few good looking chicas and massive amounts of old fat fucks in speedos and topless bikinis:doh:

plus i only went there one day as was doing the expensive strip club takeouts from pop and going to the cabanas and using the awesome sex chairs which i had never seen before:corky:

MyTio
12-21-2011, 05:09 PM
whynotme thanks trying to decide if I want to give Field of Dreams a shot I know the hotel it nice just wish their was more information on the beach area want to try something other then sosua beach and cabaret

WickedWillie
12-21-2011, 05:55 PM
I think Gator posted something recently about a FOD provided shuttle service to the public beaches. Shoot him a PM.