PDA

View Full Version : 01/2012 - Passions Massage

Longstroke
01-02-2012, 05:13 AM
Do the girls at Passions still do the soapy massage? I was really looking forward to one when I get there.

gdogg
01-02-2012, 05:57 AM
I heard that the soapies have been discontinued.
:icontd:

quietcorner911
01-02-2012, 03:35 PM
No,since Peter remodeled the place they are no longer available.

Longstroke
01-02-2012, 04:12 PM
No,since Peter remodeled the place they are no longer available.
:mad:DAMN DAMN DAMN!!! oh well guess I'll find other ways to entertain myself.

whynotme
01-02-2012, 05:35 PM
if i had the chance i would start with your avatar:wink::corky:

TC
01-02-2012, 05:54 PM

Don't be too upset. I don't know if you've ever had a real soapie, but these weren't real soapies. Basically, a girl would throw some a little soapy water onto the latex mattress and fuck you in the middle of it. You should only be mad if you actually paid real money for it thinking you were getting the real thing.

I did :mad:

Kevy
01-02-2012, 05:55 PM
Don't be too upset. I don't know if you've ever had a real soapie, but these weren't real soapies. Basically, a girl would throw some a little soapy water onto the latex mattress and fuck you in the middle of it. You should only be mad if you actually paid real money for it thinking you were getting the real thing.

absolutely, go to Thailand and get a real soapie, you won't regret it.:iconTU:

gdogg
01-02-2012, 09:32 PM

If that's what they became I'm glad they're done. Originally the soapies were really good. Not Thai good, but decent.

Trib
01-02-2012, 10:09 PM
If that's what they became I'm glad they're done. Originally the soapies were really good. Not Thai good, but decent.

It got to the point where the girls hated them cuz they worked harder and made less money. remember for 1500pesos the girls made like 800-1000. I heard they revolted!!!! 3rd hand anecdotal stuff but apparently some truth as they don't do them any more LOL

mikelodge
01-02-2012, 11:00 PM
absolutely, go to Thailand and get a real soapie, you won't regret it.:iconTU:

Why have soapies in a country where unlike PI or Thailand the girls are less into serving you. With all the games and street bullshit some guys put up with in SoSewera or the SU or whatever it is called in urban language be happy that for only 2500 pesos some people with no game or skills of any kind can get sex at Passions.

There are people visiting (unfortunately) that don't know when to pay, how to pay, how much to pay and even though they may have been on here or are on here it all goes out the window when a whore speaks and they are mushy weak non mongors.

I just saw a disgusting example of this last trip in December.

DASBOOTY
01-02-2012, 11:15 PM
There are people visiting (unfortunately) that don't know when to pay, how to pay, how much to pay and even though they may have been on here or are on here it all goes out the window when a whore speaks and they are mushy weak non mongors.

I just saw a disgusting example of this last trip in December.

What happened:confused: Could you give a few details.

How was PDC? You see a lot of topless hotties on the beach;)?

Jimbo44
01-02-2012, 11:21 PM
OH shit, look what I found.....
I snuck a few pics of a buddie getting one at passions

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/68524a1231ebd56e0.bmp

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/68524a0097334acfd.jpg

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/68524a009733934e4.jpg

mikelodge
01-02-2012, 11:31 PM
OH shit, look what I found.....
I snuck a few pics of a buddie getting one at passions

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/68524a1231ebd56e0.bmp)

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/68524a0097334acfd.jpg)

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/68524a009733934e4.jpg)

You have a pic for everything :rofl: almost. :wink:

Jimbo44
01-02-2012, 11:36 PM
I do.... and if u noticed, I slowed down a bit too.

mikelodge
01-02-2012, 11:41 PM
I do.... and if u noticed, I slowed down a bit too.

We all should, it doesn't pay anything and in todays economy I need to get a return for my time.

mikelodge
01-03-2012, 09:16 AM
What happened:confused: Could you give a few details.

How was PDC? You see a lot of topless hotties on the beach;)?

What happened:confused: Could you give a few details.----- When I was in Sosua in early December two girls came to see me at the hotel and I offered one to a friend. When he took her to the room he paid her up front 2000rd so then the one I was with wanted that much after the girls talked but I told her no and refused to give her more than a 1000 for the very short quicky I had with her.

How was PDC? You see a lot of topless hotties on the beach ;)?--- PDC or Playa del Carmen for those that don't know what that meant was a Christmas trip with family.
Yes there were boobies, lots of boobies :corky: Some of course you always regret seeing :lol:

miggy99
01-03-2012, 03:12 PM
What happened:confused: Could you give a few details.----- When I was in Sosua in early December two girls came to see me at the hotel and I offered one to a friend. When he took her to the room he paid her up front 2000rd so then the one I was with wanted that much after the girls talked but I told her no and refused to give her more than a 1000 for the very short quicky I had with her.

How was PDC? You see a lot of topless hotties on the beach ;)?--- PDC or Playa del Carmen for those that don't know what that meant was a Christmas trip with family.
Yes there were boobies, lots of boobies :corky: Some of course you always regret seeing :lol:
You know I try to explain to my buddies I go with that they have to quit thinking in US dollars--But sometimes they just don't get it or get to excited like a "kid in a candy store." I tell them your fucking it up for me and everybody else when you overpay--Do you overpay in the US--NO--Well don't do it here. Listen and Learn You'll can get two girl for what you just paid for one---Dummy

TC
01-03-2012, 06:59 PM
You know I try to explain to my buddies I go with that they have to quit thinking in US dollars--But sometimes they just don't get it or get to excited like a "kid in a candy store." I tell them your fucking it up for me and everybody else when you overpay--Do you overpay in the US--NO--Well don't do it here. Listen and Learn You'll can get two girl for what you just paid for one---Dummy

Here we go again.

You should ALWAYS think in U.S. dollars. Unless you're from somewhere else. What if you were in a country for the first time and the girls were asking 500 "Miggys" for ST. Is that a good deal or not?

Without knowing what it is in U.S. dollars, how would you know?

nycdude
01-03-2012, 09:36 PM
Here we go again.

You should ALWAYS think in U.S. dollars. Unless you're from somewhere else. What if you were in a country for the first time and the girls were asking 500 "Miggys" for ST. Is that a good deal or not?

Without knowing what it is in U.S. dollars, how would you know?
That's true. I think the guy paid 2000 pesos for ST because he might have felt the chica was so beautiful that to him it was a bargain to have her for that price. Who knows, everyone is different. Some guys lose it and turn to jello when interacting with a beautiful woman!

mikelodge
01-03-2012, 10:01 PM
That's true. I think the guy paid 2000 pesos for ST because he might have felt the chica was so beautiful that to him it was a bargain to have her for that price. Who knows, everyone is different. Some guys lose it and turn to jello when interacting with a beautiful woman!

Then you might as well pay 2500 for ST at Passions and not risk drama like a girl doing drugs in your bathroom or demanding more money or a tip or refusing to leave. Hell if the girls doesn't make you happy at Passions all you have to do is return her to the bar and tell a manager about her attitude or refusal to perform and get a new one.

Remember not to fuck her first or you don't get a new one and typically just threatening to tell Peter would get your to make you happy rather than fear what he might do like fire her or whatever. There is a reason people go there for worry free experiences if they don't know proven performers or how to deal with major drama or want to have them in their room and get security involved if there is security.

miggy99
01-04-2012, 12:41 PM
Here we go again.

Without knowing what it is in U.S. dollars, how would you know? TC you misunderstood what I meant---I was trying to say "Don't look at the pricing and compare it in US dollars as to what you would pay a hooker in the STATES" EXAMPLE- A Hooker in the STATES would charge 150.00 for ST so my buddies would say $60 US isn't alot for a girl. I would explain you have to look at "At The Value Of a 1 US dollar ." Hope that clears up the point i was trying to make.

TC
01-04-2012, 08:25 PM
TC you misunderstood what I meant---I was trying to say "Don't look at the pricing and compare it in US dollars as to what you would pay a hooker in the STATES" EXAMPLE- A Hooker in the STATES would charge 150.00 for ST so my buddies would say $60 US isn't alot for a girl. I would explain you have to look at "At The Value Of a 1 US dollar ." Hope that clears up the point i was trying to make.

I agree, to the extent that $60 is not a good price if the same guy could get the same chica at the same day and time, under the same circumstances for $30. And no one knows.

mikelodge
01-04-2012, 09:09 PM
I agree, to the extent that $60 is not a good price if the same guy could get the same chica at the same day and time, under the same circumstances for $30. And no one knows.

And some guys would rather take the $30 whores retarded fat sister for 10 bucks or the other sister in a coma for 5 bucks. It is all relative pretty much :rofl:

TC
01-04-2012, 09:28 PM
And some guys would rather take the $30 whores retarded fat sister for 10 bucks or the other sister in a coma for 5 bucks. It is all relative pretty much :rofl:

What baffles me are the self-appointed pricing authorities, who say the chicas are a "commodity", and no one should pay a penny more than some imaginary "going rate" that they pulled out of their hairy ass. The logic goes that chicas are all the same, and if one chica won't take their price, another will along and will take it.

And yet the very same mongers will talk endlessly about how they would never be with a fat chica.

Are the chicas all the same? Or not? Hypocrites can't decide.

And the best is when they claim that OTHERS don't know.

mikelodge
01-04-2012, 09:42 PM
What baffles me are the self-appointed pricing authorities, who

say the chicas are a "commodity", and no one should pay a penny more than
some imaginary "going rate" that they pulled out of their hairy ass. The logic
goes that chicas are all the same, and if one chica won't take their price,
another will along and will take it.

And yet the very same mongers will talk endlessly about how they would never be with a fat chica.

Well I can't say you are absolutely right but I agree with you that how the hell can someone say absolutely that a set price is what someone is worth. That applies to in the US as well as anywhere. You can get girls on Backpage.com for 80 Bucks that might give you as good of a performance as some that want 120 or even 150 but those that perform will soon realize there worth and demand more because they can and only have so much open time available and don't need to lower their price.

Many people are worth more than others in many many professions and walks of life.
There are many sucessful people that would never consider taking new business even if it was a referral if that referred person questioned their price or tried to negotiate.

JD426
01-04-2012, 09:49 PM
What baffles me are the self-appointed pricing authorities, who say the chicas are a "commodity", and no one should pay a penny more than some imaginary "going rate" that they pulled out of their hairy ass. The logic goes that chicas are all the same, and if one chica won't take their price, another will along and will take it.

WOW,
Just effing WOW...

I would not even know where to begin to respond to this..
but its no wonder these putas are now asking & getting $100 USD from NYC jet Blue dudes .
You really know how to set the bar.
Just WoW..

Well I can't say you are absolutely right but I agree with you that how the hell can someone say absolutely that a set price is what someone is worth. That applies to in the US as well as anywhere. You can get girls on Backpage.com for 80 Bucks that might give you as good of a performance as some that want 120 or even 150 but those that perform will soon realize there worth and demand more because they can and only have so much open time available and don't need to lower their price.
Many people are worth more than others in many many professions and walks of life.
There are many sucessful people that would never consider taking new business even if it was a referral if that referred person questioned their price or tried to negotiate.

You too mike,
WoW...

I think you got it backwards and inside out too.. now sure how you managed it but you did it..
or did I misunderstand the both of you ?????

Repeat after ME, "Third world county does NOT = USA LOGIC"

Its not that They dont need to lower their price ?
Its we who dont need to RAISE the price..

Went to a Neil Young concert a while back, just him on stage , ACOUSTIC..
So at one point some idiots are talking loud in the audience, and a dude yells out to Neil
"Turn it up ,man"
Neil has got the MIC, So he softly speaks and says to everyone
"Turn it DOWN" & laughs ...
that was like 25 years ago + , but I still remember the message.

mikelodge
01-04-2012, 09:58 PM
WOW,
Just effing WOW...

but its no wonder these putas are now asking & getting $100 USD from NYC
jet Blue dudes .
Just WoW..

100 Bucks for a Sosua Whore now that is funny. Half of them are fat or at least have baby belly or a gaping big streched out cunt and then add in the drug addicts and thieves and you have left about 20% at best. But of course if you like the big girls or as they can be called "Woman with BACK" "Phat ASS" "Big Booty" "Girl got Back"
"Bootylicious" "Thick" whateverrrrrrrrrrr then I guess Jet Blue guys would pay a 100 bucks whoever they are :rofl::biggrin::corky:

DASBOOTY
01-04-2012, 10:52 PM
Another thread that has morphed into a debate about chica pricing :rofl:.

TC
01-05-2012, 08:50 PM
WOW,
Just effing WOW...

but its no wonder these putas are now asking & getting $100 USD from NYC jet Blue dudes .
Just WoW..

jd, I've been trying to explain to you for years that different people have different ways of valuing things and that there is no such thing as a singular price for all mongers, with all chicas, in all places at all times and all circumstances.

I have no idea what NYC or Jet Blue has to do with anything, but I'm not setting any bars. I drink in them, but I don't set them.

just out of curiosity, what is the most you would pay for TLN really hot chica, on a weekend night, at around 12:00 - 1:00 for the hottest chica on Pedro Calisante?

whynotme
01-05-2012, 08:59 PM
just out of curiosity, what is the most you would pay for TLN really hot chica, on a weekend night, at around 12:00 - 1:00 for the hottest chica on Pedro Calisante?
nothing:corky:

i would already be in bed:rofl:

now if it was around noon then it would be 1,000 or maybe even 4,000 or some where in between or maybe even more:wink:

still cheaper than passions :corky:

and fresh meat is always more expensive and again as alway its 'up to you (me):biggrin::rofl::corky::mrgreen::iconTU::rolleyes::eek::wink::);):D:biggrin::rofl::rofl:

TC
01-05-2012, 09:01 PM
WOW,

Repeat after ME, "Third world county does NOT = USA LOGIC"

Sigh. Exactly how many "Third world" countries have you been to in developing this thesis?

Once again. In every transaction, you have a buyer and a seller. If they agree on a price, and a good or service in exchange, a transaction will take place. If they don't, it won't. This is NOT, repeat after EVERYONE, NOT "USA LOGIC".

Here's proof. If a chica asks you for more than you are willing to pay, a transaction will NOT take place. Same thing if you offer her a price she won't accept. It's only when you BOTH agree, that jd gets his dick wet.

If this "USA LOGIC" doesn't exist in DR, please let us know the last time you paid more than you were willing to pay, or a seller took less than they were willing. In ANY country.

TC
01-05-2012, 09:05 PM

now if it was around noon then it would be 1,000 or maybe even 4,000 or some where in between or maybe even more:wink:

and fresh meat is always more expensive and again as alway its 'up to you (me):biggrin::rofl::corky::mrgreen::iconTU::rolleyes::eek::wink::);):D:biggrin::rofl::rofl:

wnm, I know that you and I both believe in having a good time on vacation instead of counting OTHER people's pennies. I'm just curious about jd, or anyone who thinks $100 is really THAT outlandish for a girl he really, really wants. Granted, $100 it's probably higher than the average TLN in Sosua, but is it really THAT much more?

whynotme
01-05-2012, 09:09 PM
wnm, I know that you and I both believe in having a good time on vacation instead of counting OTHER people's pennies. I'm just curious about jd, or anyone who thinks $100 is really THAT outlandish for a girl he really, really wants. Granted, $100 it's probably higher than the average TLN in Sosua, but is it really THAT much more?

short awnser is no:iconTU:

would i spend a $100 on every girl no:corky:
well not likely anyway:wink:
but for that special one or the one i wanted then whynot:corky:

if it means so much to these cheap charlies that they can't 'justify or afford spending a little more for quality then they should stay home until they can afford to go on vacation and have a good time without pinching pennies:wink::rofl:

mikelodge
01-05-2012, 09:21 PM

wnm, I know that you and I both believe in having a good time on vacation instead of counting OTHER people's pennies. I'm just curious about jd, or anyone who thinks $100 is really THAT outlandish for a girl he really, really wants. Granted, $100 it's probably higher than the average TLN in Sosua, but is it really THAT much more? Like Why Not said and as you said TC if it were noon and you were going to have a real stunner for the whole day and night and even a taste in the morning it could be worth well over a 100 bucks. Mind you I said STUNNER and that would have to include excellent performance. I have not found one on the streets of Sosua worth more than a $100 or 4000 pesos for TLN yet but I have met some that were not on the street that I would pay 5000 without hesitation simply because of a recommendation I trust. Again though sometimes the best ones take what you give them and it is never discussed but then usually a lot of generous treatment meals and entertainment wise comes into play also.

I would post a naked pic right now but perhaps this is considered an open forum and would be frowned upon.

Hey side thought on price and value (yup I'm drinking) Dakota Fanning will be 18 Feb. 23rd and she is kinda cute--- would she be worth more than the street 3rd world dictated price :rofl:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/06/13/article-0-0C8C4E3D00000578-385_468x674.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/06/14/article-0-0C7D608800000578-478_468x620.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_MCy6UZ3NI5M/TN831abVh4I/AAAAAAABJuk/avGKydOlcM0/s1600/Dakota%2BFanning%2Bjivebunnys5200205.jpg

TC
01-05-2012, 09:24 PM
short awnser is no:iconTU:

would i spend a $100 on every girl no:corky:
well not likely anyway:wink:
but for that special one or the one i wanted then whynot:corky:

if it means so much to these cheap charlies that they can't 'justify or afford spending a little more for quality then they should stay home until they can afford to go on vacation and have a good time without pinching pennies:wink::rofl:

Many don't acknowledge that there is a difference in quality (the commodity argument). Which is fine. But it's silly to not believe that others may see things differently, and act accordingly.

I wouldn't even anyone has to stay home. Everyone can do what they want, and I don't care - I hope they enjoy their vacation as much as I do. It's a shame that not everyone gives everyone else the same latitude.

I'm usually not a TLN guy anyway - I usually prefer they leave after - but if a guy were to pay, say 3,000 for TLN, and the exchange rate were, to make the math easy, 36 (as it was a couple of years ago), that's $83 and change anyway. But $100 is THAT outlandish? Most guys in Passion who do takeout, are paying about that or more, depending on the time of takeout.

mikelodge
01-05-2012, 09:45 PM
Many don't acknowledge that there is a difference in quality (the commodity argument). Which is fine. But it's silly to not believe that others may see things differently, and act accordingly.

I wouldn't even anyone has to stay home. Everyone can do what they want, and I don't care - I hope they enjoy their vacation as much as I do. It's a shame that not everyone gives everyone else the same latitude.

I'm usually not a TLN guy anyway - I usually prefer they leave after - but if a guy were to pay, say 3,000 for TLN, and the exchange rate were, to make the math easy, 36 (as it was a couple of years ago), that's $83 and change anyway. But $100 is THAT outlandish? Most guys in Passion who do takeout, are paying about that or more, depending on the time of takeout.

And at 38.5 or so which what it was when I was there 3 weeks ago that makes it really about the same as 4000 or 100 bucks. When in this case it is to your advantage to offer the $100 bill to a stunner great if the exchanage rate were 41.5 or 42.5 then offer 4000 pesos ---AGAIN ASSUMING we are still talking about a STUNNER and getting her early in the day for a very long TLN.

Now what would you pay for Salena Gomez who is 19 and has been having sex with the BIEBER. The rate could be quoted clean after shower and soak in tub and biday and douche -- make that medicated Masingil douche :rofl:

http://www.usmagazine.com/uploads/assets/photo_galleries/regular_galleries/1146-justin-bieber--selena-gomezs-beach-pda/photos/1306517380_bieber-gomez-vacation-5-lg.jpg

Hey I have a naked pic of her spread out too. :mrgreen:

mikelodge
01-05-2012, 09:53 PM
And at 38.5 or so which what it was when I was there 3 weeks ago that makes it really about the same as 4000 or 100 bucks. When in this case it is to your advantage to offer the $100 bill to a stunner great if the exchanage rate were 41.5 or 42.5 then offer 4000 pesos ---AGAIN ASSUMING we are still talking about a STUNNER and getting her early in the day for a very long TLN.

Now what would you pay for Salena Gomez who is 19 and has been having sex with the BIEBER. The rate could be quoted clean after shower and soak in tub and biday and douche -- make that medicated Masingil douche :rofl:

Click to see pic (http://www.usmagazine.com/uploads/assets/photo_galleries/regular_galleries/1146-justin-bieber--selena-gomezs-beach-pda/photos/1306517380_bieber-gomez-vacation-5-lg.jpg)

More of Latin Babes

http://www.usmagazine.com/uploads/assets/photo_galleries/regular_galleries/1146-justin-bieber--selena-gomezs-beach-pda/photos/1306517910_bieber-gomez-vacation-8-lg.jpg

http://i764.photobucket.com/albums/xx284/Admiral_Shran/81025164.jpg

http://cdn04.cdn.thesuperficial.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/0527-justin-bieber-selena-gomez-39-435x580.jpg

http://cdn02.cdn.thesuperficial.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/0527-justin-bieber-selena-gomez-18-435x580.jpg

Off for sex

http://cdn03.cdn.thesuperficial.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/0527-justin-bieber-selena-gomez-12-435x580.jpg

Wanna see her naked -- You would if you saw her :rofl:

TC
01-06-2012, 10:20 PM

Click to see pic (http://www.usmagazine.com/uploads/assets/photo_galleries/regular_galleries/1146-justin-bieber--selena-gomezs-beach-pda/photos/1306517380_bieber-gomez-vacation-5-lg.jpg)

Great pics, but unfortunately, the question is moot, since completely andogenous people like the Beebs, are physically incapable of having sex. You need genitalia for that.