View Full Version : Introducing - Guy7

Guy7
02-05-2007, 09:30 AM
How did you hear about our forum?
Link on other sex related web site

If a referral, through a search engine, or other please specify

Marital status?
Single & Happy

Have you ever known the pleasures derived from financially procured female companionship?
Hell Yes!

Have you ever visited the Dominican Republic before?
Not yet

Do you have a special message for Jayman?
U have a wonderful forum, i have just joined in:)

-----------------------------------------------------
Have you ever traveled to any other countries for mongering.

I happen to come across your great forum site, & decided to join immediately. I have never visited Dominican Republic & soon love to visit and have great fun with the local Chicas available, & the great food & sightseeing which Dominican Republic offers to its visitors.
I have seen nearly half the world which includes:- Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Sri-Lanka, Singapore, India, Pakistan, UAE, U.K. France, USA & now settled in Canada.

------------------------------------------------------
Please feel free to add any other details.

I am really very excited to join your wonderful and great forum.

------------------------------------------------------

Magnum
02-05-2007, 09:34 AM
Welcome aboard.....

But....Tell Jayman what he needs to hear......this "you have a wonderful board" stuff just does not cut it!

Hemp
02-05-2007, 09:34 AM
your a seasoned monger!!! DR will be a walk in the park for you...
this site is the end all be all for DR information from the girls to the government. study up, plan a trip and come back and tell us about it.

Welcome!

weyland
02-05-2007, 12:29 PM
Hey Guy7

Welcome to the board! Looks like you can teach us a thing or two. But I assume your "seeing" all those countries does not mean you mongered in them all, or you would have had slim pickings in the UK.

Bit puzzled by your putting "great food" near the top of your reasons to visit the DR. Although you can eat perfectly well there, and at a reasonable cost, I never heard of anyone especially going there for that reason.

Being polite to Jayman won't earn you any brownie points here. Tell him what you really think of him!

kiddfrost
02-05-2007, 03:21 PM
Welcome Guy7... I see you have seen alot of asian countries as well as I have... I'm looking forward to hearing some of you past adventures... And you come to the right place to read up on some good DR info... Enjoy