PDA

View Full Version : ONE OCEAN PLACE

sicpup71
06-16-2005, 11:09 PM
anyone ever stay here ?? if so how was it ,how much was it?? thanks

web site (http://www.oneoceanplace.com/index.htm)

psriches
06-16-2005, 11:15 PM
anyone ever stay here ?? if so how was it ,how much was it?? thanksa little on the expensive side. I think $60 or so. If you want to get off the strip, you're better off staying down the street from Ocean at Hotel Romanoff. And it's equal to or better than Europa/Palace. At $30 a night, it's a much better value. There are threads on both in the hotel sections.

gdogg
06-17-2005, 01:33 AM
Looks like it has a slightly bigger shower/bathroom. Other than that, Romanoff has it beat for half the price.

sicpup71
06-17-2005, 06:46 AM
thanks guys , on my trip in may a group that was in the van from the airport got droped off there,looked like a nice place.

Jimmydr
06-17-2005, 08:21 AM
It was cheaper but now its more like $50 a night. Thay have 50 rooms.

psriches
06-17-2005, 06:46 PM
It was cheaper but now its more like $50 a night. Thay have 50 rooms.$50 if you know Judy! More like $60 for walk-in's......

gdogg
06-18-2005, 04:23 AM
I bet it's $60 (at least) myself. I don't see Judy reducing the spring prices with summer coming up.

Jimmydr
06-18-2005, 10:05 AM
She might give a better group rate but then again Villa Chess has nice grounds and 24 rooms.

gdogg
06-18-2005, 05:57 PM
Has anyone ever approached her about a group rate? I'm sure she'd chop off 20% if ten of us showed up. Especially if she's half full.

psriches
06-18-2005, 06:18 PM
Has anyone ever approached her about a group rate? I'm sure she'd chop off 20% if ten of us showed up. Especially if she's half full.I'm sure she would give you a good group rate. She used to give a discount when you mentioned Palace John's name.

sicpup71
06-18-2005, 06:38 PM
Has anyone ever approached her about a group rate? I'm sure she'd chop off 20% if ten of us showed up. Especially if she's half full.I'm sure she would give you a good group rate. She used to give a discount when you mentioned Palace John's name.

from what i heard when the guys were being droped off was they went through john b/c he didn't have enough rooms for them.

gdogg
06-18-2005, 06:39 PM
Had I known that, I would have approached her last trip wearing a "Palace John" t-shirt. Then again, I think she was "away" then.
:grin:

psriches
06-18-2005, 06:45 PM
Then again, I think she was "away" then.
:grin:LOL!!! "i'm locked up"!! "won't let me out"!

Jimmydr
06-18-2005, 09:16 PM
Ask Judy she knows business and will work with you.

lonesoul
08-11-2005, 04:45 PM
I am staying here at the end of the month, because the Palace is booked. How far off the strip is it? Is it chica friendly? How would you compare it to the Palace?

Jimmydr
08-11-2005, 04:46 PM
I am staying here at the end of the month, because the Palace is booked. How far off the strip is it? Is it chica friendly? How would you compare it to the Palace?

5 minutes from the strip, large pool and chica friendly.

rbc100
08-11-2005, 10:18 PM
Facilities are definitely superior to the Palace but you have to bring your own chicas.They have a very nice grounds and pool area.Lots of local families stay there so best to be a little discrete with the girls.rbc100

Freak In Black
08-12-2005, 01:24 AM

I'm going at the end of the month and the Palace is booked up too. But I called the Europa and got a room.

Give it another try.

Jimmydr
08-12-2005, 08:05 AM
Facilities are definitely superior to the Palace but you have to bring your own chicas.They have a very nice grounds and pool area.Lots of local families stay there so best to be a little discrete with the girls.rbc100

Some rooms are better than others here. :(

lonesoul
08-12-2005, 09:26 AM
Considering that there will be families there, I would guess there aren't any pool parties with the chicas... :(

In you alls opinion, should we stay there or Europa? Where would four guys have more fun?

BrooklynBeas
08-12-2005, 09:32 AM
I think One Ocean is nicer and the pool is very nice... Its off the strip.. but 1 minute off during the day time... At night you have to go around the back and you may need a motoconch... They have 2 armed security guards and a phone in the room in case you have a problem... I had a 3some in my room and the girls left after an hour of non stop fuckin... I was so fuckin tired i didnt walk them out... About 2 minutes later an armed guard was at my door screamin in spanish ... YOU GOT A PROBLEM.... I thought he was gonna shoot me but he just wanted to know if i had a problem with the girls cause i didnt walk them out... hehe :D

lonesoul
08-12-2005, 11:14 AM
Sounds like a plan.... How does it compare to Europa? That's my only other choice.

Jimmydr
08-12-2005, 11:16 AM
Sounds like a plan.... How does it compare to Europa? That's my only other choice.

I like the rooms in Europa better.

BrooklynBeas
08-12-2005, 11:22 AM
the rooms may be a lil nicer in Europa but the grounds of One Ocean are awesome... It depends what you really want... I dont like the staff at Europa so I wouldnt want to stay there... I only stayed there once in the guest house and it was average at best... But i saw plenty of the rooms in Europa and they are nice...

Jimmydr
08-12-2005, 11:24 AM
the rooms may be a lil nicer in Europa but the grounds of One Ocean are awesome... It depends what you really want... I dont like the staff at Europa so I wouldnt want to stay there... I only stayed there once in the guest house and it was average at best... But i saw plenty of the rooms in Europa and they are nice...

I enjoy telling that chica at the front desk to go fuck herself. I have said it to her 4 or 5 times in the last 3 years.