View Full Version : Introducing - BigDave

BigDave
02-05-2007, 10:49 PM
How did you hear about our forum?
Referral from current member, guttaman

If a referral, through a search engine, or other please specify

Marital status?
Divorced or Separated (Thankfully)

Have you ever known the pleasures derived from financially procured female companionship?
Hell Yes!

Have you ever visited the Dominican Republic before?
Yes

Do you have a special message for Jayman?

-----------------------------------------------------
Have you ever traveled to any other countries for mongering.

Jamaica, + Years ago while in the service(Navy), Phillipines, Thailand,

------------------------------------------------------
Please feel free to add any other details.

Almost divorced and planning a post divorce trip in april or may, and just starting to do the research, Been to boca chica in 95 before I fucked up and married the phyco bitch I'm divorcing, Now I want to do Sosua. any suggestions for a chica friendly hotel, close to everything, not too wild, but not a nursing home? Wanna have fun, but I can't stay up all night with the younger dudes. And I NEED MY SLEEP!

Hemp
02-05-2007, 10:53 PM
Welcome!!! are you ready for the next evolution???

study up here...and you will find all you need!!!

stay at the New Garden Hotel in sosua for starters...its central to everything!!!

guttaman
02-05-2007, 11:06 PM
New Garden is centrally located, 5 minute walk to the beach and a good american style breakfast 50 yards down the street at Rockys. On the top left of the page go to Forum Navagation then to DR Forum section. In the Sosua section there is a shitload of info.

sicpup71
02-06-2007, 08:02 AM
How did you hear about our forum?
Referral from current member

If a referral, through a search engine, or other please specify

Marital status?
Divorced or Separated (Thankfully)

Have you ever known the pleasures derived from financially procured female companionship?
Hell Yes!

Have you ever visited the Dominican Republic before?
Yes

Do you have a special message for Jayman?

-----------------------------------------------------
Have you ever traveled to any other countries for mongering.

Jamaica, + Years ago while in the service(Navy), Phillipines, Thailand,

Please feel free to add any other details.

Almost divorced and planning a post divorce trip in April or may, and just starting to do the research, Been to Boca chica in 95 before I fucked up and married the phyco bitch I'm divorcing, Now I want to do Sosua. any suggestions for a chica friendly hotel, close to everything, not too wild, but not a nursing home? Wanna have fun, but I can't stay up all night with the younger dudes. And I NEED MY SLEEP!

are u going solo or do u have a wingman?? if your the type of guy who want to bang on the balcony then the New Garden isnthe way to go if your the type of guy who want to bang a chick but is a little reserved then maybe a condo is the way to go.

BigDave
02-06-2007, 09:56 AM
I"ll be going solo, I speak enough spanish to get by, more than most gringo's, I doubt I'll be "banging on the balcony", But I'd probrably enjoy watching the activities. And partaking in private. But again I would'nt want to be stuck in the middle of a raging Roman orgy either. I was looking at some of the threads about New Garden, sounds like fun, but will I be able to shut down and get some quiet rest, I would think with door closed and hopefully I don't get a pool side room, crank the Ac to drown out some noise, it should'nt be too bad. ?? And I would think the mornings would be fairly peacefull with most of the rowdier crowd sleeping in late?
Thanks

Jimmydr
02-06-2007, 10:02 AM
I"ll be going solo, I speak enough spanish to get by, more than most gringo's, I doubt I'll be "banging on the balcony", But I'd probrably enjoy watching the activities. And partaking in private. But again I would'nt want to be stuck in the middle of a raging Roman orgy either. I was looking at some of the threads about New Garden, sounds like fun, but will I be able to shut down and get some quiet rest, I would think with door closed and hopefully I don't get a pool side room, crank the Ac to drown out some noise, it should'nt be too bad. ?? And I would think the mornings would be fairly peacefull with most of the rowdier crowd sleeping in late?
Thanks

Welcome to ISOC.

Hemp
02-06-2007, 10:14 AM
Thanks

its quiet there...only time there is rukus is when Jimmy and his entourage are in town :eek:

Jimmydr
02-06-2007, 11:05 AM
its quiet there...only time there is rukus is when Jimmy and his entourage are in town :eek:

Hey, I have 24 hours a day and I want to utilize as much as I can.:eek:

Hemp
02-06-2007, 11:09 AM
Hey, I have 24 hours a day and I want to utilize as much as I can.:eek:

hey, i never said there was anything wrong with it...just letting the rook know :lol:

when jimmy and crew is there..all hell breaks lose!!!

Jimmydr
02-06-2007, 11:12 AM
hey, i never said there was anything wrong with it...just letting the rook know :lol:

when jimmy and crew is there..all hell breaks lose!!!

Hell yea, we got pesos and we share. Some chicas can make 5,000 or more on a great day.

remyman41
02-06-2007, 11:29 AM
Welcome Big D, hope we can be of assistance if you need any questions answered.

BigDave
02-08-2007, 06:27 PM
Thanks Guys, I think I jumped into the deep end of the pool, I'm going to the garden in april, when some of you guys will be there. I'll probrably be limping home afterwards. Wish me luck!

Hemp
02-08-2007, 06:30 PM
Thanks Guys, I think I jumped into the deep end of the pool, I'm going to the garden in april, when some of you guys will be there. I'll probrably be limping home afterwards. Wish me luck!

plug into whatever ISOC guys are there...and u will be fine!!! i assure you will return with great memories...remember! dont get to shit faced drunk, and keep your head at all times...keep your valuables locked up!!!

break a leg :)

BigDave
02-08-2007, 06:59 PM
Thanks Hempstead, I appreciate all advice, but I have some experience mongering in Boca chica, (not to the degree you guys have perfected it to tho) And My soon to be ex is dominican, so I know to keep eye open.
But I am more than willing, and gratefull to learn how the pro's do it!
This Board is the Shit!!

Hemp
02-08-2007, 07:01 PM
Thanks Hempstead, I appreciate all advice, but I have some experience mongering in Boca chica, (not to the degree you guys have perfected it to tho) And My soon to be ex is dominican, so I know to keep eye open.
But I am more than willing, and gratefull to learn how the pro's do it!
This Board is the Shit!!

thanks man...im by no means a pro or have perfected the game, lol but im a great student and im learning everyday

have fun my man...:wink: