PDA

View Full Version : Lapsus Closed?

ezsmile
01-10-2012, 09:35 PM
I heard a rumour that Lapsus was shut down today. Can anyone confirm that?

greydread
01-11-2012, 05:45 AM
WTF

Again?? They just reopened after remodelling last year. Danny would fuck up a wet dream....human train wreck.

yayow
01-11-2012, 10:28 AM
I heard a rumour that Lapsus was shut down today. Can anyone confirm that?

I think you are talking about La Parada being closed down not Lapsus, passed by both last night, La Parada was dark, La Parada was lit up, and had plenty of people outside of it, didn't go in however.

Sometimes when speaking in haste I confuse the two as well, probably what happened in this case.

TNT72
01-11-2012, 10:31 AM
I think you are talking about La Parada being closed down not Lapsus, passed by both last night, La Parada was dark, La Parada was lit up, and had plenty of people outside of it, didn't go in however.

Sometimes when speaking in haste I confuse the two as well, probably what happened in this case.

You must be typing in haste today too. ::):

yayow
01-11-2012, 10:38 AM
You must be typing in haste today too. ::):

Right you are :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Meant to say Lapsus was lit up, thanks, I missed it. Like I said, I mis speak or type all the time when talking typing about those two places.

yayow
01-11-2012, 10:39 AM
Right you are :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Meant to say Lapsus was lit up, thanks, I missed it. Like I said, I mis speak or type all the time when talking typing about those two places.

and actually it wasn't last night it was Monday night when I passed.

JD426
01-11-2012, 11:02 AM
and actually it wasn't last night it was Monday night when I passed.

Yayow, you getting too much GFE ?
it turns your brain to mush u know...
(just bustin your chops)

SrSuerte
03-19-2012, 09:06 AM
If this club has a Cuban that runs the place, then I was there. He dropped the price to 2500 for us on Saturday night. The taxi driver said he could get it for less because he is from there. He said that he could get them for 1200. Me and LHDC were like....Why did he not say that before. I would have to see it to believe it.

yayow
03-19-2012, 09:22 AM
Yeah as has been stated in a few tr's about Santo Domingo, Lapsus has closed, the building isn't even there any longer, Miguel the Cuban owner who also owns LaParada, closed it and moved his total operation, girls included to LaParada. A bigger better LaParada.

On a side note, Glen the owner of Bar 360 the casa in the colonial zone, called me a couple of days ago, and said he was closing and would be closed within the week :mad: Too bad for me, because I fucked just about everyone of his chicas on the cheap when I wanted to. Oh ....well.

MrHappy
03-19-2012, 09:32 AM
If this club has a Cuban that runs the place, then I was there. He dropped the price to 2500 for us on Saturday night. The taxi driver said he could get it for less because he is from there. He said that he could get them for 1200. Me and LHDC were like....Why did he not say that before. I would have to see it to believe it.

Where you talking about, big guy?

SrSuerte
03-19-2012, 09:52 AM
Where you talking about, big guy?

This guy was not big. Im 5"11' and He was close to my Size. We spoke in english His english was clear as if he spent a lot of time in the USA. He was maybe barely 200 pounds.

This place reminded me of CMP because they surround you when you walk inside. The bar is on the left when coming in.

MrHappy
03-19-2012, 09:56 AM
This guy was not big. Im 5"11' and He was close to my Size. We spoke in english His english was clear as if he spent a lot of time in the USA. He was maybe barely 200 pounds.

This place reminded me of CMP because they surround you when you walk inside. The bar is on the left when coming in.

Not who..... where?

Bar on the left, bigish kind of room on the right with couches? La Parada??

SrSuerte
03-19-2012, 10:08 AM
Not who..... where?

Bar on the left, bigish kind of room on the right with couches? La Parada??

IIRC there is a ramp on the right side of the entrance. (Wheelchair access?:confused:). The bar is on the left and when you walk up past the bar the bathrooms are on the left side also. The bar is almost pushed back a little When we came inside a lot of girls were in that area. We got there around 4am. The room was big on the right. The taxi driver did have Lapsus business cards when explaining the place to us.

greydread
03-19-2012, 12:16 PM
IIRC there is a ramp on the right side of the entrance. (Wheelchair access?:confused:). The bar is on the left and when you walk up past the bar the bathrooms are on the left side also. The bar is almost pushed back a little When we came inside a lot of girls were in that area. We got there around 4am. The room was big on the right. The taxi driver did have Lapsus business cards when explaining the place to us.

Old Lapsus is gone. They moved into Neptuno hotel and hung a Lapsus sign in front of it and yes, there's a long H/A ramp leading into the place. The Chicas from out of town dormitory in the hotel. It's wedged in betwee Sky High and Satin Dolls. There's only a few steps on the same block between 6 casas now, then past the panderia and across the street to 305. That's it. I haven't seen lights on at La Parada yet, this trip. I think they're done.

yayow
03-19-2012, 12:36 PM
Old Lapsus is gone. They moved into Neptuno hotel and hung a Lapsus sign in front of it and yes, there's a long H/A ramp leading into the place. The Chicas from out of town dormitory in the hotel. It's wedged in betwee Sky High and Satin Dolls. There's only a few steps on the same block between 6 casas now, then past the panderia and across the street to 305. That's it. I haven't seen lights on at La Parada yet, this trip. I think they're done.

Man thanks for the info Grey, I haven't been in la capital for about 3 and a half months now, as I am looking for a new apt., so been operating out of Boca Chica. Santo Domingo has certainly changed quickly, seems like they want most of their casas on one block, a true red light district. Sounds like a conscious act by the Gov't to get casas away from residential areas.

longhairdontcare
03-19-2012, 12:50 PM

Looking forward to hitting that spot again. When we arrived, there was about 3 or 4 bad ass chicas on their way out. We went inside and there was still plenty of good looking chicas and they were all trying to get our attention.

greydread
03-19-2012, 02:20 PM
Man thanks for the info Grey, I haven't been in la capital for about 3 and a half months now, as I am looking for a new apt., so been operating out of Boca Chica. Santo Domingo has certainly changed quickly, seems like they want most of their casas on one block, a true red light district. Sounds like a conscious act by the Gov't to get casas away from residential areas.

Lookahere Bro,

I ain't leaving this island until we meet up. I'm thinking about a BC trip this afternoon with an overnight stay just so I can swim the Caribbean in the am. JA island got me spoiled to that shit. I'll holla wit details.

BTW, Gata will be back in town tomorrow and we have got to do CATS. It's going to be a big "welcome home". We'll talk.

The known Independencia casas are now fast food Punani franchises. The small, private clubs are whussup en la Capital. :wink:

MrHappy
03-19-2012, 02:36 PM
Lookahere Bro,

I ain't leaving this island until we meet up. I'm thinking about a BC trip this afternoon with an overnight stay just so I can swim the Caribbean in the am. JA island got me spoiled to that shit. I'll holla wit details.

BTW, Gata will be back in town tomorrow and we have got to do CATS. It's going to be a big "welcome home". We'll talk.

The known Independencia casas are now fast food Punani franchises. The small, private clubs are whussup en la Capital. :wink:

CATS?? Give me a yell, just make it early, you retired fucks.

SrSuerte
03-19-2012, 02:45 PM
@LHDC

What was the name that they had on the sign outside of the club. I cant remember for the life of me. Maybe you also can add to the discription so these guys might know where is the last spot we were in Saturday night.

longhairdontcare
03-19-2012, 02:53 PM
@LHDC

What was the name that they had on the sign outside of the club. I cant remember for the life of me. Maybe you also can add to the discription so these guys might know where is the last spot we were in Saturday night.

I dont remember the name either, but I remember we came down that road that circles around the monument headed towards Coppa. We turned right before we got to Coppa and the spot was on the right. It had like a wheel chair ramp going in.

greydread
03-19-2012, 03:35 PM
CATS?? Give me a yell, just make it early, you retired fucks.

Let me call Gata tomorrow. Prolly set something up. Get some of those "On File" sophomores from La Universidad. She knows a few...................hundred.

;)

TONYTNT40
03-19-2012, 08:36 PM
@LHDC

I think, you guys went to La Parada. I was there last month and they had a big Lapses sign out front.

mm6969
09-29-2012, 10:36 PM
Is the Lapsus/La Parada still open ?

I had a look tonight and it looks like it is closed !":biggrin:

MrHappy
09-30-2012, 07:38 AM
Is the Lapsus/La Parada still open ?

I had a look tonight and it looks like it is closed !":biggrin:

Where did you have a look? The place on Pasteur next to Sky High and Girls House?

greydread
09-30-2012, 11:15 AM
Where did you have a look? The place on Pasteur next to Sky High and Girls House?

Had to be. The old building was demolished. The way they alternate between the hotel and La Parada is no less than mystifying. They never seem to both be open at the same time. It's the same Chicas. (?!)

mm6969
09-30-2012, 12:45 PM
I thought LAPSUS is now where La Parada was before ?!

greydread
09-30-2012, 01:14 PM
I thought LAPSUS is now where La Parada was before ?!

Unfortunately much of the available info on the web is woefully out of date. Danny, owner of Lapsus owns both Lapsus and La Parada works the same Chicas out of both clubs. Lapsus moved from 503 Ave Independencia (behing Jaragua) to Pasteur (next to Sky High) in what used to be a fleabag hotel. Most of the Chicas are dormitoried in the rooms upstairs and what used to be the hotel lobby is now the main lounge.

Every once in awhile the hotel closes (for whatever reason I don't have a clue) and the Chicas work out of La Parada which is closed most days. Danny is a coke fiend and a psycho and a pimp so asking him will produce no results. The Chicas seem also at a loss to explain these movements and they simply go where they're told to and do what they're told to as most of them live on the premies and are from the campos. The "new" Lapsus isn't nearly as attractive as the old one and this "Pasteur Red Light District" concept is ludicrous which is why I spent most of my 2 months in the D.R. this year in Boca Chica. Life is much simpler there.

I don't like spending my leisure time trying to figure shit out. They're supposed to have the details all worked out before I get there.

mm6969
09-30-2012, 04:28 PM
Okay thanks now I know what`s going on!

Maybe I will have a look next weekend.

dr1lvr
10-02-2012, 02:33 PM
Unfortunately much of the available info on the web is woefully out of date. Danny, owner of Lapsus owns both Lapsus and La Parada works the same Chicas out of both clubs. Lapsus moved from 503 Ave Independencia (behing Jaragua) to Pasteur (next to Sky High) in what used to be a fleabag hotel.

Is that Hotel Mystik???

mrblackluv
10-02-2012, 03:07 PM
Is that Hotel Mystik???

No.

Can't remember the name..but it's the first hotel on the right..
as you're going up Pastuer from the malecon.

It's hard to miss. The touts try to steer any men there at night.

In my recent trips La Parada has always been dark.

No Worries
10-03-2012, 08:09 PM
No.

Can't remember the name..but it's the first hotel on the right..
as you're going up Pastuer from the malecon.

It's hard to miss. The touts try to steer any men there at night.

In my recent trips La Parada has always been dark.

I think VP and I were there yesterday. Isnt it called the Venecia or something like that? (We walked over to where Lapsus had moved after the building was demolished and the new buidling was closed.)

yayow
10-04-2012, 07:18 AM
Unfortunately much of the available info on the web is woefully out of date. Danny, owner of Lapsus owns both Lapsus and La Parada works the same Chicas out of both clubs. Lapsus moved from 503 Ave Independencia (behing Jaragua) to Pasteur (next to Sky High) in what used to be a fleabag hotel. Most of the Chicas are dormitoried in the rooms upstairs and what used to be the hotel lobby is now the main lounge.

Every once in awhile the hotel closes (for whatever reason I don't have a clue) and the Chicas work out of La Parada which is closed most days. Danny is a coke fiend and a psycho and a pimp so asking him will produce no results. The Chicas seem also at a loss to explain these movements and they simply go where they're told to and do what they're told to as most of them live on the premies and are from the campos. The "new" Lapsus isn't nearly as attractive as the old one and this "Pasteur Red Light District" concept is ludicrous which is why I spent most of my 2 months in the D.R. this year in Boca Chica. Life is much simpler there.

I don't like spending my leisure time trying to figure shit out. They're supposed to have the details all worked out before I get there.

Man I have been away from la capital too long, everytime I go into town, I see or find something different. Danny, don't think I know him, what ever happened to the Cuban, Miguel?????

Young Hero
10-11-2012, 10:58 AM
I walked the gauntlet the other night. I stopped in 3 out of the 4. The Sky House was 1st and had a few stunners, Girls House 2nd, and Satin Dolls in a distant 3rd. Sky House and Girls House had plenty of girls and a nice variety. Never made it in the 4th and 305 looked dead so I didn't bother checking it out. I gathered a number or two.

greydread
10-11-2012, 04:12 PM
Man I have been away from la capital too long, everytime I go into town, I see or find something different. Danny, don't think I know him, what ever happened to the Cuban, Miguel?????

Danny is one of the (Cuban) Nephews.