PDA

View Full Version : Joseph's - New Resteraunt

El Tiburon
06-17-2005, 01:11 PM
Located in the “Sosua By the Sea” Hotel/AI this is a new restaurant opened with one of the best views in town overlooking the Ocean. Service is great and the atmosphere is very romantic, additionally it offers a decent wine selection as well.

This restaurant offers a 3 course meal. Allowing you to choose 1 Appetizer, 1 Entrée & 1 Dessert. I had Pork Patte(appetizer), Korean Seasoned T-Bone(entrée), and Chocolate Fondu(dessert). The price is $40 dollars per person which is steep for Sosua but I can honestly say that the food was as good as many restaurants I have been to in the states and if you had a girl you wanted to take for dinner I thought it was worth it.

The one drawback also makes the restaurant very interesting. The menu is very limited I believe 2 or 3 choices each, but the menu changes every Sunday. You just need to ask the owner and he will send you the weekly menu. If you’re picky about what you eat you may want to know what they have first. I will try to get the e-mail address and post it here shortly.

psriches
06-17-2005, 06:27 PM
Yes, it is a little steep but very good info to have. Thank You!!

DEPUTY DAWG
06-17-2005, 06:34 PM
$80 for TWO.........OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mister NYC
11-30-2005, 12:09 PM
Just to add a little bit here....

located in the back of Sosua by the Sea hotel if I remember correctly. The restaurant is open for business Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays. The menu changes weekly and each plate is $35 which included appetizer, main course, and dessert. Taxes get added when you pay by credit card.

His family owns the entire place and he runs the restaurant. He will greet you, sit you down and wait on you. The price is definately not for everyone, but if price doesn't matter much, and quality does, it's worth a visit.

Great view of the ocean. Felt like the most deepest point into the ocean from where we sat. The food was excellent. The chef is from Belgium. Get the table farthest out if you can to catch the sunset, etc. Memorable indeed.