PDA

View Full Version : My First Sosua Experience!

bdaman
01-11-2012, 09:14 PM
Ok guys,been a lurker on here for a while now (too long I think)and its time for me to get back into having fun again.I'm looking to finally hit Sosua this May and probably a few other spots.I have about 10 -11 days to play with.My question is where should I also check out.I figure Sosua and maybe hit Blackbeards just to experience it for a few days.Is there anywhere else close by that I should check out and who might be there around the end of May?

questner
01-11-2012, 10:06 PM
Good luck. Since you expect best possible help then give a hint about your expectations, what do you like etc. Age, Spanish skills, budget, pace, game, hobbies, buddies etc - everything matters. I may suggest one fine gentleman to hit Casa de Campo, hire a boat for a fishing trip with eight students from la capital and may suggest another fine retiree to spend days on Sosua beach squeezing tight asses of young haitianas.

bdaman
01-12-2012, 06:37 PM
Good luck. Since you expect best possible help then give a hint about your expectations, what do you like etc. Age, Spanish skills, budget, pace, game, hobbies, buddies etc - everything matters. I may suggest one fine gentleman to hit Casa de Campo, hire a boat for a fishing trip with eight students from la capital and may suggest another fine retiree to spend days on Sosua beach squeezing tight asses of young haitianas.
I'm not new to the game been a Cuba vet since 1999.My spanish is ok and I'm looking to hang out drink,eat,and the 3 fs(find em fuck em and forget em).

Festy
01-15-2012, 07:35 PM
I'm not new to the game been a Cuba vet since 1999.My spanish is ok and I'm looking to hang out drink,eat,and the 3 fs(find em fuck em and forget em).

Cuba vet since 1999? Where was your Cuban stomping ground? I am a vet since 1994 in Cuba. Started in Varadero, moved to Guanabo in 1996 then to Havana in 1998 and then to Cienfuegos til 2006. Last few Cuba trips were to Vedado in Havana. Just curious.

bdaman
01-15-2012, 08:45 PM
Festy,I started with Havana and moved on to Guanabo.Been out of the game a while so starting fresh again.Have you been to Cienfuegos,was thinking of hitting there a few days as well as Santiago?