PDA

View Full Version : July 3 in Sosua............

JDR
06-18-2005, 10:55 AM
2nd Annual 4th of July Bash

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is going to be held at Rockys Bar/Restaurant in Sosua at #22 Calle Dr. Rosen.

Email your reservation to:

Rockysbluesbar@hotmail.com or Call 809-571-2951

Also please express if you will be showing up here on this thread so I can get a list going.

It is going to start at 2pm on Sunday the 3rd of July and go into past midnight to bring in the 4th.

Menu is traditional 4th of July BBQ

$350 rd at the door, and people eat what they want, be it hot dogs, hamburgers, steaks and/or ribs, with trimmings and salads. Only extras are alcohol and drinks.

This is only the second 4th of July Party but the first was well attended with over 125 People. I expect 175 people this time.

Entertainment:

We will have both the SankyBanky Boys and the SankyBanky Gals here on this day for your entertainment pleasure. We have kept their bookings to ourselves for this great day.

I would like to personally invite all the folks from Santo Domingo and all points far to attend this event and put a face on the people you have only seen in the written word. Rooms are easily available this time of year and they are inexpensive. Rockys may have one or two rooms also so contact Marc as soon as possible.

For all of you folks from OUTSIDE the DR please bring childrens books in English with you. They are impossible to get here and all school books are photostats in Black and White even in private schools. These books will be donated to schools.

Escott

gdogg
06-18-2005, 05:51 PM
I actually thought about searching for flights for that weekend. Then I realized that these trips aren't free. If I came to this one, I'd have to cancel out on Beas. I'd never hear the end of that one. I'll be there next year though.

Jimmydr
06-18-2005, 08:20 PM
Next year Fourth falls on A tuesday so 3 vacation days gets me 9 in DR.