PDA

View Full Version : Playa Chiquita

Gutter Meat
05-12-2004, 11:07 AM
Has anyone been to the beach which I believe is called "Playa Chiquita" on the road past the high carib? If so is it more laid back , and are there chicas hangin around? Is there places to grab a cold beer on this Beach ?

Jimmydr
05-12-2004, 11:12 AM
Has anyone been to the beach which I believe is called "Playa Chicita" on the road past the high carib? If so is it more laid back , and are there chicas hangin around? Is there places to grab a cold beer on this Beach ?

Last time I was here with 4 people, we were the only 5 people there.

Gutter Meat
05-12-2004, 11:16 AM
Has anyone been to the beach which I believe is called "Playa Chiquita" on the road past the high carib? If so is it more laid back , and are there chicas hangin around? Is there places to grab a cold beer on this Beach ?
So this is more of a "get away from it all beach"... Are there any beach stalls to buy a beer or food ?

Jimmydr
05-12-2004, 11:22 AM
So this is more of a "get away from it all beach"... Are there any beach stalls to buy a beer or food ?

No, its more like bring your own stuff, kind of place.

Beachlover69
04-22-2005, 01:01 PM
...you have peace there and its great to have sex there - if you have a novia who likes sex on public places.
I like the place and its close to the Voarmar - so if you stay there and your looking for a relaxing beach day without hassel thats the place to go!

el_papi_chew_low
04-22-2005, 01:40 PM
...its great to have sex there - if you have a novia who likes sex on public places.!

Does your novia have any sisters :?: :shock:

gdogg
04-22-2005, 09:16 PM
Very relaxing...sometimes like having your own private beach.

psriches
06-04-2005, 06:17 PM
Drove by there last weekend. They are building some really nice oceanfront homes.

gdogg
06-05-2005, 03:36 PM
Welcome back, ps!!