PDA

View Full Version : Any new info on Elcaucho?

sailor02
02-07-2007, 01:11 PM
Hello to all:

I'm headed to BC and SD on the 27th of this month. I am wondering if there is any new information about ElCaucho. There hasn't been anything posted about this hotel since December. It is my understanding that some of the girls are still there. I had a great time there last year and I would appreciate any new information.

Thanks, Sailor02

lonesoul
02-07-2007, 07:46 PM
Sailor,
A friend of mind was there around Christmas time and said evrything was the same just without Francesco and Abbey. Some of the rooms need work so if you stay ask to check your room out first before you check in. My friend said the owner is running the Hotel and was very nice and tried to help out with anything he needed.. I will be in Town that week also but I think I will stay at CostaLunga this time just to try something new.. Looking forward to relaxing down at Playa Vista getting a little sun and cervaza......See Ya there.........Adios

sailor02
02-08-2007, 09:06 AM
Thanks Dominican Soul:

I made a reservation at Costa Lunga a couple of weeks ago also. I plan on staying there at least a few nights. However I will check out the situation at EC and if things look promising there I may switch. If not, I will stay put.

I will look forward to seeing you there. I am in my late 50's and will be wearing a white Red Sox hat.

Sailor02

Tonto4
02-14-2007, 08:40 PM
El Caucho is still banged up. My rooms there have always had problems. Pool is great though. Only an occasional onsite chica. Mainly Italian guests.Tons of chicas hanging on Duarte on a Friday night. New disco (Route 66) open on north side of street. It was the busiest chica scene I've yet seen in BC.

blacksultan
02-15-2007, 07:27 PM
El Caucho is still banged up. My rooms there have always had problems. Pool is great though. Only an occasional onsite chica. Mainly Italian guests.Tons of chicas hanging on Duarte on a Friday night. New disco (Route 66) open on north side of street. It was the busiest chica scene I've yet seen in BC.

Tonto, good to see that you are alive and kickin'. I hope all is well.

PapiQueRico
02-15-2007, 09:19 PM
Tonto, good to see that you are alive and kickin'. I hope all is well.

What he said!

assman
02-17-2007, 08:43 PM
Sailor,
A friend of mind was there around Christmas time and said evrything was the same just without Francesco and Abbey. Some of the rooms need work so if you stay ask to check your room out first before you check in. My friend said the owner is running the Hotel and was very nice and tried to help out with anything he needed.. I will be in Town that week also but I think I will stay at CostaLunga this time just to try something new.. Looking forward to relaxing down at Playa Vista getting a little sun and cervaza......See Ya there.........Adios
WOULD APPRECIATE ANY FEEDBACK ON YOUR STAY AT COSTALUGA.. MY TRIP IS IN APRIL ILL MOST LIKELY BE STAYING THERE ..

Apos
02-17-2007, 10:00 PM
Coņo, must you YELL?:rolleyes:
WOULD APPRECIATE ANY FEEDBACK ON YOUR STAY AT COSTALUGA.. MY TRIP IS IN APRIL ILL MOST LIKELY BE STAYING THERE ..

Cuba Libre
02-17-2007, 10:20 PM
WOULD APPRECIATE ANY FEEDBACK ON YOUR STAY AT COSTALUGA.. MY TRIP IS IN APRIL ILL MOST LIKELY BE STAYING THERE ..Costalunga is a good place to stay. I don't recall anyone saying anything bad about it. Do a search and you'll find plenty of info.