PDA

View Full Version : Helping with communication issues

The Exterminator
01-25-2012, 06:50 AM
Hi,

I was reading that a lot of visitors are talking about the difficulty of communication with local chicas or whatever establishments.

I can help I speak the dominican spanish, english, german, flemish and french...

T.E.

yayow
01-25-2012, 07:35 AM
Hi,

I was reading that a lot of visitors are talking about the difficulty of communication with local chicas or whatever establishments.

I can help I speak the dominican spanish, english, german, flemish and french...

T.E.

Of course you offer this service for free :rolleyes::rolleyes:

The Exterminator
01-25-2012, 07:41 AM
everybody need to eat and drink....:cheesygrin:

yayow
01-25-2012, 07:44 AM
everybody need to eat and drink....:cheesygrin:

True that, good luck.

TonyT
01-25-2012, 03:29 PM
Help with this one. People here use leche to mean cum. If I go into a bar and ask for leche will they think I want a glass of milk, a glass of cum or to shoot my load?

balcoach
01-25-2012, 03:52 PM
Help with this one. People here use leche to mean cum. If I go into a bar and ask for leche will they think I want a glass of milk, a glass of cum or to shoot my load?

No, you will be just fine, using the word "leche".
Spanish is very context driven language, so it all depends on the conversation.

You have to realize this.. if english as one million words, spanish has about 300,000.
(the numbers aren't correct but you get the gist of alot of repetitive words)

as well as the "slang" words that are out there.

Don't be afraid to order some "leche" with your breakfast or to offer some "leche" to a chica when the time is right!

TonyT
01-25-2012, 04:13 PM
Thanks Balcoach!

If anyone has time for some translations....Rosetta Stone doesn't teach some words I would like to know;

1. Pussy

2. Ass

3. Anal sex

4. Blowjob

5. Tits

6. Fuck/sex

7. Suck my dick

8. threesome

9. Are you willing to do a donkey show? *

*Heard stories of them in Mexico and would sort of like to see one. If anyone knows a kinky lady that has a farm.....:mrgreen:

balcoach
01-25-2012, 04:47 PM
If anyone has time for some translations....Rosetta Stone doesn't teach some words I would like to know;

1. Pussy........TOTO

2. Ass............CULO

3. Anal sex....SEXO en el CULO

4. Blowjob.....CHUPA

5. Tits............TETAS

6. Fuck/sex...SINGA/SEXO

7. Suck my dick.... CHUPAME

8. threesome...... "HAPPY HOUR"

9. Are you willing to do a donkey show? .... your gonna have to check with someone else, I am not into the farm animal thing!

thunderstar
01-25-2012, 04:52 PM
Thanks Balcoach!

1. Pussy

2. Ass

3. Anal sex

4. Blowjob

5. Tits

6. Fuck/sex

7. Suck my dick

8. threesome

9. Are you willing to do a donkey show? *

*Heard stories of them in Mexico and would sort of like to see one. If anyone knows a kinky lady that has a farm.....:mrgreen:

Im told that Hermans "Gina Blow job" - used to do Sexy Oil Wrestling - id be up for that translation!
Not too sure about the Donkey show.

el toro
01-25-2012, 05:06 PM
I must be bored so I'm gonna oblige. Anyone can tell you that some things are international without the need for translation, but I'll answer a few.

Thanks Balcoach!

1. Pussy - Chocha, popula, toto

2. Ass - coolu (spelling?)

3. Anal sex - just wink and say "en tu coolu"

4. Blowjob - chupa

5. Tits - tetas, cheechees, Toro's jugetes

6. Fuck/sex - sexo

7. Suck my dick - chupa me

8. threesome - happy hour

9. Are you willing to do a donkey show? * Good luck with this one.

uncle ruckus
01-25-2012, 05:22 PM

1. Pussy........TOTO

2. Ass............CULO

4. Blowjob.....CHUPA

5. Tits............TETAS

6. Fuck/sex...SINGA/SEXO

9. Are you willing to do a donkey show? .... your gonna have to check with someone else, I am not into the farm animal thing!

Coach's translations right on. Here's some additions.

1. Pussy - Lots and lots of words for this. Toto is by far the most popular, but you could use chocha or crika (in a bad way, as in "Que crika mas fea tiene esa tipa" or "Le hiede la crika a esa sucia!". There's also moņoņon (they'll wonder where the fuck you learned that from), la cebolla,
4/7. Blowjob - I use Mamar. As in, "Ven y mamame el guebo!" Or as in "Mami, dame una mamaita!" Or as in "Coņo, te dije que no use los dientes cuanto me lo estas mamando!"
6. Fuck/Sex - There's so many. I use Rapar. As in, "Diablo, tu si rapa bueno mami." Or "Vamonos que ya es hora de rapar."
8. threesome - Un Trio. "Oye, esa tipa no para de mirarte. Buscala y vamos a hacer un trio!"
9. Donkey Show - Okay then. Usually when dealing with bestiality, you use cojer (to take). As in "A Pedro le gusta cojer burros" or "Maria, te gusta que te cojan los burros?" Saying it in regards to a person could either be funny or insulting depending on the other person's sense of humor.

I've seen and heard about some degenerated shit in the DR, but I can't think of anyplace in the country that does a Tijuana style donkey show. If it happens, it's so underground that I doubt you're going to find it.

Now go out there and use these new words recklessly. We need some more entertainment on the board!

TonyT
01-25-2012, 07:41 PM
I've seen and heard about some degenerated shit in the DR, but I can't think of anyplace in the country that does a Tijuana style donkey show. If it happens, it's so underground that I doubt you're going to find it.

Now go out there and use these new words recklessly. We need some more entertainment on the board!

Thanks for all of the translations everyone. Guess I can write off the donkey show for now:(

Ruckas, your comment "use these new words recklessly. We need some more entertainment on the board!" has me concerned. I would straight up give a newbee bad translations like instead of blowjob, "I would like to urinate in your grandmothers coffee" as a joke....gotta compare your translations to the others just in case...:o

Pac-Man
08-08-2013, 09:12 PM
Can someone translate this please? Context is in response to my trip months away in December.

Ok jiji ya es casi solo par d meses

Corrado
08-08-2013, 10:00 PM
Can someone translate this please? Context is in response to my trip months away in December. Ok jiji ya es casi solo par d meses It only a few months away.

natmatt
08-08-2013, 10:09 PM
Can someone translate this please? Context is in response to my trip months away in December.

she is saying that she is alone for 2 months. :wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hanzo
08-08-2013, 10:35 PM

"Ok lol, it's only a couple months away".

par = a couple

and she's lazy as shit she used the letter d, as opposed to taking the extra millisecond to write the e that's suppose to follow, and the sentence is a grammatical mess just on it's structure alone take away the shitty spelling. When I meet a girl online who writes gramattical correct sentences, it actually turns me on, you'll get 1/50 who have that ability, I even know a couple of Doctors who write exactly like that when I speak to them via Facebook/Whatsapp. It's a shame.

BigLongBeach
08-08-2013, 11:53 PM
sometimes using culo is too harsh, because it actually means the hole not the hole ass. To soften it you can say something like... "tenes nalgas lindas"

anal can be soften to "por el chiquito"... "voy meterlo por el chiquito" meaning i am going to put it in the small spot

1. Pussy........TOTO

2. Ass............CULO

4. Blowjob.....CHUPA

5. Tits............TETAS

6. Fuck/sex...SINGA/SEXO

Pac-Man
08-09-2013, 02:06 AM
she is saying that she is alone for 2 months. :wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I actually thought she was saying she'd be home alone lol

"Ok lol, it's only a couple months away".

par = a couple

and she's lazy as shit so used the letter d, as opposed to taking the extra millisecond to write the e that's suppose to follow, and the sentence is a grammatical mess just on it's structure alone take away the shitty spelling. When I met a girl online who writes gramattical correct sentences, it actually turns me on, you'll get 1/50 who have that ability, I even know a couple of Doctors who write exactly like that when I speak to them via Facebook/Whatsapp. It's a shame.

Thanks. I knew you were the preeminent authority on chica grammar.

voltage69
08-09-2013, 06:32 AM
I believe pompia is the nice way of saying ass. Like "que Linda es tu pompia"