PDA

View Full Version : Nacional Restaurant

guttaman
02-08-2007, 11:05 AM
Got this email this morning. I have never been at this place but would be pissed if this happened to me.

Not a happy diner:

Avoid going to Nacional Restaurant. It's directly to the left of Castle Burger in The Club X building.

My buddy and I ordered dinner last week late night at around 10 PM, he ordered a hamburger, I ordered chuletas de cerdo. After waiting 30 minutes my buddy's hamburger arrives, and the owner comes out and tells me "no more chuletas". He did not apologize, or even offer a complimentary beer. So I politely asked him wouldn't have been nice to tell me you are out of Chuletas? He basically told me too bad, and leave.

Then the owner's son comes out and gets in my face, at this point I realize this is going to get nasty and chose to avoid a fight and a Dominican jail visit.

So we pay for the beers, and leave.

I hereby induct Nacional Restaurant into the Sosua HALL OF SHAME!

MrHappy
02-08-2007, 12:45 PM
The new owners there are dicks. One guy who I believe is the owner made a rude comment to the better half as we were walking by.

I gave him the evil eye, and he acted like he was talking to someone else.
You got my vote too..I second the motion.

Jimmydr
02-08-2007, 01:03 PM
We need pictures of this place.

Beads
02-08-2007, 01:48 PM
We should bring chicken from the chicken stand in and eat it there and leave the garbage behind. Im sure theyd love 15 or 20 people bringing in food spending nothing and leaving their garbage behind.