PDA

View Full Version : BB visit March 2007

Summit
02-09-2007, 03:43 AM
I'm gonna be at BBs the last 2 weeks in March, 2007. If any of you see a whale floating in the Jacuzzi.......it's ME...Since i'm a newbie but an OLDIE....what should
i take with me besides LOTS of condoms and trinkets?

Cuba Libre
02-09-2007, 07:59 AM
Bring some waterproof toys for the Jacuzzi.

Beads
02-09-2007, 10:01 AM
Bring pesos , waterproof stuff for the pool/jacuzzi, and an underwater camera case if you want to take pics in the jacuzzi!

the_Jayman
02-09-2007, 05:46 PM
floaty-noodle-thingies ! ! !

guttaman
02-09-2007, 06:02 PM
floaty-noodle-thingies ! ! !

Red Cups !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blacksultan
02-09-2007, 06:16 PM
Oh yeah, take some OFF because the mosquitoes can be a little nippy.

Beads
02-09-2007, 06:22 PM
Oh yeah, take some OFF because the mosquitoes can be a little nippy.

Only place I ran into mosquitoes was LaRomana. Sosua doesnt seem to have many or maybe I just drank so much I didnt notice.

blacksultan
02-09-2007, 06:26 PM
Why do mosquitoes in the DR only bite gringos. In costambar, they can fuck with me sometimes but the chicas never get bitten. I guess it is our rich blood.

Cuba Libre
02-10-2007, 10:21 AM
Why do mosquitoes in the DR only bite gringos. In costambar, they can fuck with me sometimes but the chicas never get bitten. I guess it is our rich blood.I don't have an answer for you, but I do have some relief. They keep Off mosquito repellant behind the main bar.

remyman41
02-10-2007, 10:52 AM
make sure you bring something for an upset stomach just in case you need it. And change your pesoes at Jennys supermarket not black beards.

guttaman
02-10-2007, 11:00 AM
I thought Jayman had a BB checklist? If i was not so lazy i would search for it but since i do not get to go to the Dr fuck it.

weyland
02-10-2007, 12:39 PM
If you are serious about wanting to know what to take, I suggest you read this thread. There are some sensible suggestions buried under all the crap (which I suppose applies to ISOC generally).

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=33068

You say you are an oldie. If you are younger than me (66) you are a mere stripling. If you are older than me, then fuck you, because you could deprive me of the free blowjob that is (one day) coming my way from Jimmy. (I live in hope).

Have a great time (I'm sure you will!) and let us know all about it, preferably with many naked chica pictures.

guttaman
02-10-2007, 12:41 PM
If you are serious about wanting to know what to take, I suggest you read this thread. There are some sensible suggestions buried under all the crap (which I suppose applies to ISOC generally).

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=33068

You say you are an oldie. If you are younger than me (66) you are a mere stripling. If you are older than me, then fuck you, because you could deprive me of the free blowjob that is (one day) coming my way from Jimmy. (I live in hope).

Have a great time (I'm sure you will!) and let us know all about it, preferably with many naked chica pictures.

Thankyou Weyland, that was the one i was too lazy to look for. God Save the Queen.

Summit
02-10-2007, 01:36 PM
Yea....i'm younger than you......sorry......i'll bring a camera for the free job<snicker>

Summit
02-10-2007, 01:43 PM
gosh....floaty noodle thingies???? you mean we can't get the gals to blow up some condoms for floatie thingies? hehe

Cuba Libre
02-10-2007, 06:24 PM
And change your pesoes at Jennys supermarket not black beards.That's great advice. The one problem I have with BB's is their exchange rate. They generally get you for a 10% vig.

Summit
02-14-2007, 01:47 PM
I'm not gonna worry about currency exchange with Jenny's so close to BBs.......33 days n a wakeup, and the big bird will be winging me into the world of beautiful women who like lip gloss, nail polish, and crotch-less - edible panties..:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Hemp
02-14-2007, 01:49 PM
That's great advice. The one problem I have with BB's is their exchange rate. They generally get you for a 10% vig.

really!!!

very interesting :(

Beads
02-14-2007, 02:21 PM
Of course the exchange rate is going to be worse than outside. They are going to make as much money off you as possible. Them making change for you is a convenience and there going to charge you for it.

You MUCH better off hitting a cambio before arrival and getting pesos.

If you still have some when you leave bring them back next trip.

Summit
02-18-2007, 09:40 PM
You know........i was just thinking......this DR mongering reminds me of the old story where there are 2 bulls on a mountaintop.....one young one.......and one old one.......the old bull is laying down, surveying the huge group of cows down in the valley. The young bull is jumping up and down and hollering " let's run down there and fuck a few heifers right quick".....and the old bull looks up at him and says ...." Naw....let's WALK down there and fuck ALL OF EM!!!" :corky: <~~~old bull

Hemp
02-19-2007, 11:42 AM
You know........i was just thinking......this DR mongering reminds me of the old story where there are 2 bulls on a mountaintop.....one young one.......and one old one.......the old bull is laying down, surveying the huge group of cows down in the valley. The young bull is jumping up and down and hollering " let's run down there and fuck a few heifers right quick".....and the old bull looks up at him and says ...." Naw....let's WALK down there and fuck ALL OF EM!!!" :corky: <~~~old bull

but you still gotta love the confidence, zest and fervor of youth-ism!!!

Corrado
02-20-2007, 09:32 PM

The first time I heard this very old bit of wisdom was at the movie theater as a young fella watching the movie Colors.....Robert Duval made it sound like fatherly advice.

Corrado
02-20-2007, 09:35 PM
zest and fervor of youth-ism!!!

Oh ....snap.

This is

EL DIABLO NEGRO

Approved

:devil::devil::devil:

Summit
02-21-2007, 05:42 PM
I know this may be a bit off subject....and anyone concerned can move this post to another position if needed.....but...
At one point we were posting info about lost luggage or luggage that had
been stolen.
Global Travel Shield...offers "checked baggage" insurance...It's very reasonable...for my 2 bags it was $11 US.....and will pay up to $2000 US. for losses...It also covers stolen items from your hotel room.
If you fill out claims reports.....at hotel and/or airline for lost items......the insurance will reimburse you 100% if you have item sales receipts.....or 75% without recepts......kinda like taking stuff back to walmart...at least 75% of your lost item costs is better than nothing, if items are stolen...

Summit
02-28-2007, 09:16 PM
19 days and a wake up then on to BBs :rofl:

Summit
03-03-2007, 09:38 PM
As of yesterday, David at Blackbeard's.......said that the exchange rate
was 31 pesos per US dollar.....

Apos
03-03-2007, 09:43 PM
at black beard's perhaps
was 31 pesos per US dollar.....but more like 33.2 or more on the street:rolleyes:

Hemp
03-05-2007, 11:51 AM
was 31 pesos per US dollar.....

sounds like a rip...:(

Kevy
03-05-2007, 05:20 PM
They have always given bad exchange rates there. I was there in 2004 and it was bad. Costamber as a whole has bad exchange rates. you have to go to POP

Summit
03-09-2007, 04:21 AM
11 more days and a wakeup, and i'll be in DR...WITH my swimming vibrating duck and fish for the jacuzzi at BBs...:lol: ..as my tshirt says........"The older I get....The better I was"

kiddfrost
03-09-2007, 02:44 PM
sounds like a rip...:(

Shit for a second I thought US money was dropping again.

kiddfrost
03-09-2007, 02:46 PM
11 more days and a wakeup, and i'll be in DR...WITH my swimming vibrating duck and fish for the jacuzzi at BBs...:lol: ..as my tshirt says........"The older I get....The better I was"

What kind of freaky shit is that???

(whispering) Where did you get it?:rofl: :rofl:

Summit
03-09-2007, 02:53 PM
Well, i couldn't get the swimming shark in my bags....so i had to find smaller items......ergo the duckie and the fishie.....also......i didn't have the theme from "Jaws" on my external hard drive.....can't have the shark without the music....:rolleyes:

Summit
03-09-2007, 02:58 PM
Getting old does have it's redeeming qualities......you can pull your teeth out and do a "BASHING" on a clit.....<snicker>..."navel to thigh to labia to clit"...........NOTHIN BUT TONGUE....wait......wasn't that a commercial? I forget......must be the senility.....:o

blacksultan
03-09-2007, 05:29 PM
Getting old does have it's redeeming qualities......you can pull your teeth out and do a "BASHING" on a clit.....<snicker>..."navel to thigh to labia to clit"...........NOTHIN BUT TONGUE....wait......wasn't that a commercial? I forget......must be the senility.....:o

That is not senility my friend, that is reality.

Summit
03-12-2007, 12:49 PM
7 more days n a wakeup and it's BBs here i cum...."Pain heals...chicks dig scars...glory lasts forever" :lol:

kiddfrost
03-12-2007, 03:53 PM
Isn't that the Replacements??? Stop quoting silly movies...LOL

Summit
03-14-2007, 06:42 AM
5 more days and i'm DR bound.

"half the game is 90% mental"

"Cut the pizza in 4 pieces cause i'm not hungry enough to eat 6"

Summit
03-16-2007, 02:03 PM
Tick Tock Tick Tock.....3 more days and i catch the crop duster to the land of heated jacuzzis and hotter women...

"Borrow money from Pessimists.....They don't expect it back" :rofl:

blacksultan
03-16-2007, 05:36 PM
Tick Tock Tick Tock.....3 more days and i catch the crop duster to the land of heated jacuzzis and hotter women...

"Borrow money from Pessimists.....They don't expect it back" :rofl:

Bust some nuts hard bro.