PDA

View Full Version : Alternative place for meeting chicas

Don Tomas
06-21-2005, 01:49 AM
You know due to some troubles my last trip (this is an open forum don't mention it) I was awake VERY early a few days! Like 6am early, I don't wake up that early for work much less a "vacation". Well I noticed a possible opportunity...

When I was traveling around I noticed a lot of places with lots I mean LOTS of people hanging outside. There would be 50-100 people at each place. Now I started thinking and with my limited Spanish talking to the taxi guy I figured out the places are kinda like a Day Job place here in the states. For those who don't live in big cities or have friends in low places those are places where you show up early (first come, first working) and if you can do the job you get it! They do a lot of different 1-3 days type work; pallet spill at a warehouse, filing, etc. Where a temp agency would be more for the 2 weeks+ engagements. The big bonus is you also get paid at the end of the day too!

Well as I mentioned we are talking 50-100 people of which 25-30% were chicas. Mostly young < 25 and of course while not looking like they are in a club they were still presentable.

I wondered about just driving up and asking the chicas if they are interested in a day job in a lovely A/C room with the Cartoon network! :evil:

gdogg
06-21-2005, 02:14 AM
Another excellent idea! They can earn better than temp wages, have a better than temp work environment, and get fed while YOU save money!! Brilliant!
;)

sjaak
06-21-2005, 03:01 AM
This is what I love about this site and the DR, lots of new crazy ideas for off the beaten track opportunities. Looking forward to the first report of someone trying this out.

will_blueprint
06-21-2005, 09:42 AM
ima wake up early oneday dt just to check this out/

Pana
08-10-2005, 09:38 AM
I had a friend who stayed in Santiago for a month and he said hands down Santo Domingo beats Santiago with meeting chicas in general he said they act very stuck up there, "keep in mind this is not my opinion it is his". He stayed in DR for a 3 months and in the North Coast, Santiago, and Santo Domingo. I have been to Santiago before many times but I have never mongered there because I with a chica every time I went there and I have friends from NYC who are from there and I will do a recon of my own in the near future.

Don Tomas
08-10-2005, 09:47 AM
I had a friend who stayed in Santiago for a month and he said hands down Santo Domingo beats Santiago with meeting chicas in general he said they act very stuck up there,...

I would agree with that statement. There are girls in Santiago that probably get allowances from their parents that rival our yearly incomes. You really need to have friends in Santiago that will introduce you to the rich girls.

BUT The game required is nothing compared to the game required for American girls. I strike out in Santiago but in the DR you always have an out that is why I continue to go there. Sosua is just to easy.

will_blueprint
08-10-2005, 10:12 AM
I didne get the feeling too many females in Santiago like the dark meat, but i did get a few looks, especially when I was out with my female friend there but nothing like the north coast.

Don Tomas
08-10-2005, 10:24 AM
I didne get the feeling too many females in Santiago like the dark meat, but i did get a few looks, especially when I was out with my female friend there but nothing like the north coast.

Dominicans try to date "lighter".

Jimmydr
08-10-2005, 10:29 AM

Dominicans try to date "lighter".

A man with money is a man with money, wether dark or light, doesn't matter.

Don Tomas
08-10-2005, 10:42 AM

Jimmy you yourself have commented that the white girls don't talk to you at PUCMM so it ain't all about money.

gdogg
08-10-2005, 10:50 AM
Jimmy doesn't act like he has money!

Jimmydr
08-10-2005, 11:03 AM

Jimmy you yourself have commented that the white girls don't talk to you at PUCMM so it ain't all about money.

I said that? I had no problem assuming my role there as "The Professor"

BrooklynBeas
08-10-2005, 11:04 AM
Jimmy doesn't act like he has money!

touche'

If you dress up and act right... (DT at times) then you have no problems baggin the "rich girls" oh yeah speaking spanish helps a lot!

Jimmydr
08-10-2005, 11:11 AM
In a 9 day trip with out trying, you will meet about 50 chicas. If you are with 2 buddies then you will meet abot 300 chicas. Don't worry, just be ready to meet them.

gdogg
08-10-2005, 11:15 AM
I'm going to be ready. Just hope the chicas can understand my vastly improved Southern Spanglish!
8)

ajax718
08-10-2005, 11:30 AM
An another easy place to meet chicas is on the side of the roads. I have a rented car with me so I drive around a lot in DR. There are always chicas waiting for a ride on the roads. I just pull over, offer them a ride, talk to them , and ask for their number at the end. Keep in mind I only give rides to girls heading in the direction I am driving in. I like meeting chicas, but I sure am not going to turn into some damn taxi driver for them.

most_sincere7
08-10-2005, 01:01 PM
A brother can get "regular" girls in the cibao region. I can only speak for myself and my experiences. I received attention from chicas in the cibao valley; I have lived in DR and know a lot of people in the north also. And I brought some of my friends with me who were several shades darker than I am and the girls were loving them also. The way a woman responds to you really does not depend on your race, in DR especially. I have seen all kinds of shapes and races having enough "game" for a "regular" girl. Some of these dudes can't say one word in Spanish. But, Spanish and understanding DR culture is extremely helpful: getting a girl to laugh, clever phrases, flirting, especially dancing. I swear if you can impress somebody on the dance floor, they will go home with you. If not, some other girl will be checking you out and is willing to go home. But if all else fails, we have the greenback and can get ass from some willing chica.

psriches
08-10-2005, 01:15 PM
And where is the Cibao region?

will_blueprint
08-10-2005, 01:15 PM
well i tend to stay away from the hardcore so its not alway about money. I just seem to be willing accepted on the north coast escpecially cabarete and pop

psriches
08-10-2005, 01:41 PM
well i tend to stay away from the hardcore so its not alway about money. I just seem to be willing accepted on the north coast escpecially cabarete and popUnfortunately you can never get away from that sort of thing no matter where you go or how much money you have.

will_blueprint
08-10-2005, 02:39 PM
exactly

DEPUTY DAWG
08-10-2005, 04:20 PM
If you can dance you will get pussy......If you can dance and speak spanish then you've become denziel washington and brad pitt instantly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jimmydr
08-10-2005, 04:22 PM
If you can dance you will get pussy......If you can dance and speak spanish then you've become denziel washington and brad pitt instantly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I seen a guy in a wheelchair get mad pussy. You just have to show up.

BrooklynBeas
08-10-2005, 04:23 PM
Ive seen Jimmy and even he gets pussy! :eek:

Jimmydr
08-10-2005, 04:25 PM
Ive seen Jimmy and even he gets pussy! :eek:

A few years ago I remember this 400 pound dude from Brooklyn getting mad pussy. :twisted:

BrooklynBeas
08-10-2005, 04:31 PM
Anyone in the world with a penis... uhm strike that... anyone in the world can get pussy in the DR!!!

DEPUTY DAWG
08-10-2005, 04:49 PM
I'm not talkin just any kinda pussy..........Also YMMV as well it's all part of your game........Besides If you can't dance then you won't know what I'm talking about!!!!!!!!!!! Hate the game not me I'm just a player in it 8O ;)

ilikenyacional
08-10-2005, 04:55 PM
I'm with Jimmy and BB.

What "game" ? We're talking about whore, only money matter.

Jimmydr
08-10-2005, 04:57 PM
I'm with Jimmy and BB.

What "game" ? We're talking about whore, only money matter.

Hey, only he thinks he has game, the rest of us know its the pesos in his pockets.

DEPUTY DAWG
08-10-2005, 05:35 PM
WHATEVER MAAAAAAANN!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roll: :roll: :roll: : :cool: :cool: :cool:

ilikenyacional
08-10-2005, 05:39 PM
Yes Jim. For me the game is : you play then you pay (the less possible). After that, I go looking for another toy to play with. They are not my "friends", "novias"or wathever some call them. They are WHORE and we are CUSTOMER. So easy to understand....

continentalmike
08-12-2005, 02:13 AM
And where is the Cibao region?

You just had your license as dir of field op revoked! :D

El Cibao is the area around the Cibao valley.. of which Santiago is the proud capital..

mostly Spanish looking and oriented people, lightskinned..

Of and to all you guys out there.. yes it pays to speak Spanish and to be able to dance bachata..

psriches
08-12-2005, 06:13 AM
The reason i asked is because the topic was not getting love in Santiago but getting love in the Cibao region. But i guess he meant the area just outside Santiago. OK!! Thanks....

gdogg
08-12-2005, 09:26 AM
.. yes it pays to speak Spanish and to be able to dance bachata..

So true! Me and C-Mike have definitely reaped the benefits of that!!
;)

continentalmike
08-12-2005, 09:37 AM
.. yes it pays to speak Spanish and to be able to dance bachata..

So true! Me and C-Mike have definitely reaped the benefits of that!!
;)

word! :wink:

Pana
08-12-2005, 09:50 AM
I had a friend who stayed in Santiago for a month and he said hands down Santo Domingo beats Santiago with meeting chicas in general he said they act very stuck up there,...

I would agree with that statement. There are girls in Santiago that probably get allowances from their parents that rival our yearly incomes. You really need to have friends in Santiago that will introduce you to the rich girls.

You know whats ironic is that this guy has money and was not a monger, and he was meeting girls but he felt that they where very stuck up compared to rest of DR. Im just writing what he told me, I have never spent a month in Santiago although I have spent a month in DR before traveling around :D .