PDA

View Full Version : Changes

Beads
02-09-2007, 07:17 PM
I notice some changes going on with the layout of the board and wish to report something interesting. Not every time but quite often I am now seeing crap line at the top of the screen like this...

} ?>} ?>} ?>} ?>} ?>} ?>} ?>} ?>} ?>} ?>} ?>} ?>} ?>} ?>

It changes in length but same characters.

kiddfrost
02-09-2007, 07:19 PM
I see it also... Your not the only one.

Apos
02-09-2007, 07:20 PM
yo tambien:confused:

guttaman
02-09-2007, 07:27 PM
I notice some changes going on with the layout of the board and wish to report something interesting. Not every time but quite often I am now seeing crap line at the top of the screen like this...

Jayman trying to hack into the Admin panel again? Bad Jayman.

the_Jayman
02-09-2007, 07:32 PM
unsucessfully I might add . . I fucked up my sig too ! ! !

Don Tomas
02-09-2007, 07:41 PM

I see it also... Your not the only one.

yo tambien:confused:

I am working!!!!

In the immortal words of Jayman...

FUCK YOU!

the_Jayman
02-09-2007, 07:43 PM
I am working!!!!

In the immortal words of Jayman...

FUCK YOU!

who's better than DT ? ? ? ! ! !

kiddfrost
02-09-2007, 08:29 PM
Also I have problems posting straight through... It says when i post. There was an error but your post have been submitted.... HUH

Jimmydr
02-09-2007, 08:39 PM
Also I have problems posting straight through... It says when i post. There was an error but your post have been submitted.... HUH

I get that error as well but the post gets posted!

RearWindow
02-09-2007, 10:28 PM
I loved the very short lived top Five!! El Austriaco's GFE post was/is genius. Dude is VERY sharp. We have talked on ISG for a few years, and he knows his biz. I tried to get to the others, but I guess it was beta cause it vanished.

Don Tomas
02-09-2007, 10:52 PM
I loved the very short lived top Five!! El Austriaco's GFE post was/is genius. Dude is VERY sharp. We have talked on ISG for a few years, and he knows his biz. I tried to get to the others, but I guess it was beta cause it vanished.

The Top 5 is still on the index page (forum home)

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/index.php

Don Tomas
02-09-2007, 11:46 PM
The top 5 should be on the Forum Home page & all of the search pages, I have about 30 articles/posts identified to add to the new articles database!