PDA

View Full Version : just getting my feet wet

raul11216
02-05-2012, 02:56 PM
Hey everyone my name is Raul and I am a newbie on this site but not to the Dominican Republic. I have been traveling to sosua for a few years now and like some of you im also getting tired of the ground hogs day routine. I do have a great time when i am in sosua but for my 11 day trips i cant do that scene everyday. I am a brooklyn man who gets board quick. I have ventured out into other cities to see what beauty DR has to offer to stimulate both of my big heads. I find DR as a country of allot of natural beauty in the landscape, the culture and the people. I do enjoy my time when i am in sosua but for my last couple of trips i have ventured out into cabarete, la samana, gaspher hernandez, puerto plata and santiago. All of these places have women to spend time with and bars and discos, and if your an information spunge like i am you will learn some cool shit along the way. Im glad to have the opportunity to join this brotherhood of mongers. I hope i can make some new friends and learn allot from the vets. Go Giants.................Im reallly a Jets fan lol

ezsmile
02-05-2012, 03:01 PM
welcome

el toro
02-05-2012, 03:46 PM
Welcome aboard. Whens your next trip my dude?

raul11216
02-06-2012, 02:05 PM
Thanks guy, my next trip is going to be September 7, for about 10 days. I wanted to take a short trip in March but have to take the family on a trip first. I'm be reliving the experien
ce thru you guys until then

Mr. Smooth
02-07-2012, 04:14 AM
I booked a trip there for that time (Sept. 7-15) a couple of weeks back. Just trying to get a jump on airfares before they go up as I think they will be doing soon. I am sure another bunch of guys on here will be there at that time as well. As the time gets closer, guys will be making their plans known.

Just keep checking in here for additional info. And welcome to the board!

raul11216
02-07-2012, 08:46 PM
It sounds like a plan, I hope there is a new crop in the sewer because all the good ones will have their picture on the board before we get there then I'm not going to want them lol

tarzan
02-09-2012, 12:10 PM
It sounds like a plan, I hope there is a new crop in the sewer because all the good ones will have their picture on the board before we get there then I'm not going to want them lol

:rofl::rofl: I like you already!!!

TC
02-11-2012, 12:12 PM
just getting my feet wet

Welcome. Try getting your dick wet instead! :biggrin:

raul11216
02-21-2012, 09:17 AM
Welcome. Try getting your dick wet instead! :biggrin:

Im sure im going to get some buns lol right now the only chick i feel that i have to smash FROM THE SEWER is Fior. The most of my trip will be chopping it up with the board members in town and exploring the nearby towns on my motorcycle looking for good looking non pros who will do something strange for a little change lol. kicking it with my boys and trading adventure stories from the night before

perdun
02-21-2012, 07:19 PM
I really like this forum.
I will go on vacation to Sosua pretty soon :biggrin:

Can't wait.

I've been reading a lot of trip reports.
But I have no access to some threads :(

Give me plz some links for the best Sosua reports. And links to threads with a plenty of DR girls' photos.

Thhank you.

Jimmydr
02-21-2012, 07:27 PM

Can't wait.

Give me plz some links for the best Sosua reports. And links to threads with a plenty of DR girls' photos.

Thhank you.

How many can you read in two days if you have no access?:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

eastcoastallstar
02-21-2012, 07:27 PM
Im sure im going to get some buns lol right now the only chick i feel that i have to smash FROM THE SEWER is Fior. The most of my trip will be chopping it up with the board members in town and exploring the nearby towns on my motorcycle looking for good looking non pros who will do something strange for a little change lol. kicking it with my boys and trading adventure stories from the night before

I shed a tear everytime I read about someone wanting to ravage my sweet angel princess..sniff..sniff

whynotme
02-21-2012, 07:41 PM

Can't wait.

Thhank you.
start here
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?356921-How-do-I-subscribe-and-which-one-do-I-want

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?878-I-am-a-newbi

raul11216
02-21-2012, 11:07 PM
I shed a tear everytime I read about someone wanting to ravage my sweet angel princess..sniff..sniff

She is so sexy eastcoast i think if Fior and i vibereal well right after i low ball her then im going to fuck her and make love to her lol condoms included of course in not that kind of a freak lol

eastcoastallstar
02-21-2012, 11:58 PM
She is so sexy eastcoast i think if Fior and i vibereal well right after i low ball her then im going to fuck her and make love to her lol condoms included of course in not that kind of a freak lol

Well Good Luck to you. :iconTU:

raul11216
02-24-2012, 09:07 PM
lol i hear the sarcasm

mrman78
02-25-2012, 06:00 PM
hello everybody...i will be in sosua march 15th-19th.....this will be my 6th trip in less than 2 years!

thewalker
04-14-2012, 03:53 PM
Can't wait to get out there myself. Sounds like its a much needed trip