PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for the Meet & Greet

sopranostingray
02-06-2012, 11:26 AM
It was great meeting many of you at Saturday nights Meet & Greet at Coach's Corner. It certainly was our pleasure hosting the event. Hope you all had a good time. Thanks to Robert for getting the word out and the poll going.

The streets were crazy last night cause of Super Bowl, it was awesome to see PC packed!

Cheers,
Ray

jose1234
02-06-2012, 12:39 PM
It was great meeting many of you at Saturday nights Meet & Greet at Coach's Corner. It certainly was our pleasure hosting the event. Hope you all had a good time. Thanks to Robert for getting the word out and the poll going.

The streets were crazy last night cause of Super Bowl, it was awesome to see PC packed!

Cheers,
Ray

It was a really good time. Thanks for the fine hosting you did. The bar looks great and I wish you mucho success. I will certainly be back.

weyland
02-06-2012, 01:59 PM
Thanks to sopranostingray for being an excellent host, and to Roberto for organizing it. Not sure if there is anyone else I should be thanking, but if there is, please consider yourself thanked as well.

Now I am a nearly retired monger over in Pto Pta I don't get out much, so it was good to meet old friends and new, and put faces to names I know from the board.

How many ISOC members turned up? Anyone count them? Robert chickened out of taking a group photo with the excuse that many guys would not want their faces appearing on the internet. Poor excuse, as we could have put plastic bags over their heads (an improvement in many cases).

yayow
02-06-2012, 02:17 PM
Definitely thanks to sopranostingray, he did an excellent job, as others have said it was really great meeting and hanging with the guys, it was a great turnout. As others have said, Sosua was packed all weekend, lots of chicas out there. Good energy in town. Actually I am probably going to stay one more night, right now I am in Pto plata, but was planning on staying in Santiago for the night. But saw some good talent in Pto. Plata so that plan may change and stay a night here. Stopped for a drink at Blackbeards, got three numbers, good looking talent there, may have to spend one or two nights there one day in the future. All and all a great weekend, and once again thanks to Roberto 6534312425276 and Sopranostingray

weyland
02-06-2012, 02:20 PM
But saw some good talent in Pto. Plata so that plan may change and stay a night here.
We just got back from Whitebeards/Field of Dreams. We all agreed it is looking great and if you already have a chica and an auto you won't find a better place to stay for $40 including taxes.

Ramair4
02-06-2012, 07:32 PM
We just got back from Whitebeards/Field of Dreams. We all agreed it is looking great and if you already have a chica and an auto you won't find a better place to stay for $40 including taxes.

And the three new rooms are great. Think he said the most expensive (jacuzzi suite) was around $80. Will post some pics after I get home.

Seville
02-07-2012, 01:56 AM
It was great hanging out with everyone. Thanks to Ray for hosting and buying a round for everyone. Nice gesture. I hope everyone had a good time as well.:iconTU:

Dafishguy
02-07-2012, 10:32 AM
Thank you Ray and Ira and all the staff at C.C. My wife and I had a great time meeting a lot of new (to us) members of the brotherhood of ISOC and will definately be doing more of these things together.

Coaches Corner is a great place to watch your favorite sporting event and I know Ray and his team have kicked the customer service level up quite a few notches over the old Hideaway. Keep up the good work Ray and see you again soon.

Rick

weyland
02-07-2012, 10:48 AM
Thank you Ray and Ira and all the staff at C.C. My wife and I had a great time meeting a lot of new (to us) members of the brotherhood of ISOC and will definately be doing more of these things together.

Coaches Corner is a great place to watch your favorite sporting event and I know Ray and his team have kicked the customer service level up quite a few notches over the old Hideaway. Keep up the good work Ray and see you again soon.

Rick
The writer of this post is showing he has got class. Again.

Seville
02-07-2012, 11:03 AM
The writer of this post is showing he has got class. Again.

This is true.:iconTU:

hwyrider37
02-07-2012, 12:24 PM

Cheers,
Ray

Pleasure to meet you Ray, Your place is great and I love the live music and sports on the big screen. :iconTU:

yayow
02-08-2012, 09:06 PM

Agree with this totally actually was planning on going down to Santiago on Monday and spend a night there but as plans are, ended up staying in Whitebeards, had a good time, Randall was a great host enjoyed meeting him. Will talk more about this in the thread I started, basically a trip report that isn't a trip report. But what Weyland says here is spot on, and will get more into it in that other thread soon.

hugrad95a
02-08-2012, 09:24 PM
It was a honor and a pleasure to meet so many ISOC'ers.