View Full Version : Introducing - sexychris

sexychris
02-10-2007, 02:58 AM
How did you hear about our forum?
Link on other sex related web site

If a referral, through a search engine, or other please specify

Marital status?
Single & Happy

Have you ever known the pleasures derived from financially procured female companionship?
No, but I am willing to learn!

Have you ever visited the Dominican Republic before?
Not yet

Do you have a special message for Jayman?
Hi, I'm a newbie and happy to be aboard. I'm eager to learn the ropes from the experts!

-----------------------------------------------------
Have you ever traveled to any other countries for mongering.

I'm familiar with Costa Rica and Cuba.

------------------------------------------------------
Please feel free to add any other details.

I haven't yet been to the DR, but am planning on going this year. I look forward to learning the inside scoop from those who've gone before me. :lol:

------------------------------------------------------

weyland
02-10-2007, 04:38 AM
Hi sexychris!

Welcome to the board! It's good to have someone else sexy here. It takes the pressure off me a bit.

Can you clarify one point, please? In reply to the question "Have you ever known the pleasures derived from financially procured female companionship?" you answered "No, but I am willing to learn!" Later in reply to the question "Have you ever traveled to any other countries for mongering?" you answered "I'm familiar with Costa Rica and Cuba". Does that mean you have mongered without needing to pay in CR and Cuba? (Which, being sexy like myself, you would naturally have no problem in achieving.)

If so, we would like to read about your experiences, preferably with illustrations.

mikeppsych
02-10-2007, 04:05 PM
Hi sexychris!

Welcome to the board! It's good to have someone else sexy here. It takes the pressure off me a bit.

Can you clarify one point, please? In reply to the question "Have you ever known the pleasures derived from financially procured female companionship?" you answered "No, but I am willing to learn!" Later in reply to the question "Have you ever traveled to any other countries for mongering?" you answered "I'm familiar with Costa Rica and Cuba". Does that mean you have mongered without needing to pay in CR and Cuba? (Which, being sexy like myself, you would naturally have no problem in achieving.)

If so, we would like to read about your experiences, preferably with illustrations.

To quote my favorite singer of all time, Meatloaf, "You took the words right out of my mouth" - of course, being a subject of the Queen, you did it much more eloquently - I too have enjoyed the pleasures of Costa Rica a couple of times when I was younger and presumably sexier - I still had to pay more than the going rate in the DR - I want to know the secret!

Apos
02-10-2007, 04:09 PM
possibly sexychris is a chica:eek:
Hi sexychris!

kiddfrost
02-10-2007, 04:17 PM
What's poppin play boy... Welcome to the site... I don't know if i can call you sexy"chris"...LOL But if you buy me a Rum and Coke I will call you sexy while i'm drinking it... LOL

weyland
02-11-2007, 04:36 AM
possibly sexychris is a chica:eek:
Yes, I had thought of that. Are chicas welcome here? Doesn't say anywhere they aren't. Can a chica be a monger?

MegaSquirt
02-11-2007, 10:48 PM
Chica or not, this person is here for only one reason, to learn much more about DR. Chris...you come to the right place. When are you planning to visit DR, aka Paradise?