PDA

View Full Version : Newbie Headed to Sosua for Bachelor Party

vsmoove
02-10-2007, 10:15 PM
'Sup guys? A group of about 12 of us is headed down to Sosua for a bachelor party and we are thinking about staying at a place called Las Terrazas... has anyone stayed there? Would you recommend? Are they guest friendly? We would love a villa with just us but they all seem to be in Cabaret or outside of Sosua. Any suggestions are welcome.

Jimmydr
02-10-2007, 10:17 PM
You need a few Villas, most have 2-3 bedrooms.

Rocky
02-10-2007, 10:19 PM
I don't think that Bachelor partying will fly at Las Terrazas.

moshy2k
02-10-2007, 11:03 PM
You guys may want to move to a hotel in Sosua and a loud bachelor party would probably get you kicked out of the villa. Don't forget you would be in a residential neighborhood if you stayed in a Villa and I am sure they would call security.

Hey Jimmy,

How will lorenzo handle a bachelor party at his place as he often has people staying there who do not share our life styles.

guttaman
02-10-2007, 11:05 PM
Stay at New Garden and have Lou set up a party. The chica network will supply the putas.

moshy2k
02-10-2007, 11:08 PM
Guttaman,

Lou would set up the party at the New Garden ????

guttaman
02-10-2007, 11:12 PM
Guys get the rooms at the New Garden. Lou sets up food, drinks and a place to get the chicas. Just a suggestion. If they are more of a disco crowd try to get the VIP section at classicos.

Rocky
02-11-2007, 06:15 AM
Depending on how wild this group plans to get, it may be advisable to stay in "whorehouse type" hotels, like Blackbeards, maybe FOD, or Voramar, maybe even the old Sosua Palace.

Rocky
02-11-2007, 06:21 AM
Guys get the rooms at the New Garden. Lou sets up food, drinks and a place to get the chicas. Just a suggestion. If they are more of a disco crowd try to get the VIP section at classicos.I'm not sure that Lorenzo would go for that.
If it involves chicas getting naked and/or more, he may feel it's a disturbance to other clientel, and he sells food there, so I doubt he would let Lou cater it.
You guys know how overbooked he is these days, so there's little incentive to receive a "complicated" group. IMHO.

guttaman
02-11-2007, 08:50 AM
What i am saying is. Arrange with Lou to set aside a night at his bar for this. Just saying in the Sosua area there is really no all in one place.

The crew of guys reserve a block of rooms at the New Garden ( home base and chica friendly ). The night they really want to go hog wild they reserve the Shark Bar ( close to home base, get a buffet, run a tab on the booze, many chicas will showup ). This would be my best suggestion in the Sosua area. Now in the POP area it would be Black Beards. All in one.

All depends on exactly the party crew is looking for. The OP really needs to be more specific in dates, activities and so on.

And for the Palace. I like John, he is from my area. Maybe 2˝ years ago it could have worked.

Rocky
02-11-2007, 09:02 AM
What i am saying is. Arrange with Lou to set aside a night at his bar for this.\
The crew of guys reserve a block of rooms at the New Garden ( home base and chica friendly ). The night they really want to go hog wild they reserve the Shark Bar ( close to home base, get a buffet, run a tab on the booze, many chicas will showup ). This would be my best suggestion in the Sosua area.That sounds like a plan.
Very doable and ideal for the group of 12.

Beads
02-11-2007, 11:16 AM
For a crazy bachelor party I would probably throw it at FOD or Blackbeards as they are more likely to tolerate late night frolicking in the pool and the loudness of 12 people. New Garden might present a problem late at night with 12 people yelling and screaming around the pool area. I know we had about 8 people around the pool area late at night and we were told to be a little quieter.

It definitely depends on the crowd. If they are fairly quiet at night sure the new garden will work. If they are loud it might not go over so well.

vsmoove
02-11-2007, 12:18 PM
I don't think that Bachelor partying will fly at Las Terrazas.

Thanks for the heads-up... our last bachelor party was in Jamaica where we were able to rent a beachfront villa and have the run of the place but it does not look like the Sosua area has that same market... I like the suggestion of renting out the Shark Bar... how much would tha set us back? By the way, the dates are May 17-20... a long weekend deal... Is the New Garden close to the beach? Thanks guys.

vsmoove
02-11-2007, 12:21 PM
You need a few Villas, most have 2-3 bedrooms.

Are any of them chica friendly? We love hanging out at a beachfront place but we want to get wild at least one of the nights...

Rocky
02-11-2007, 12:22 PM
Thanks for the heads-up... our last bachelor party was in Jamaica where we were able to rent a beachfront villa and have the run of the place but it does not look like the Sosua area has that same market... I like the suggestion of renting out the Shark Bar... how much would tha set us back? By the way, the dates are May 17-20... a long weekend deal... Is the New Garden close to the beach? Thanks guys.New Garden is a 5 minute walk from one beach, and 10 from the main bay beach, or 1 minute on a motoconcho (motorbike taxi).
Making a deal with Lou won't be a problem.
When you get to town, go see him and work out a deal.

guttaman
02-11-2007, 12:34 PM
Being in the center of Sosua ( New Garden/Shark Bar ) is whore central. We are talking candy store. But the accomadations are not world class. It would be easy to set up something with Lou. I will personally interview chicas in March for you.

Beads
02-11-2007, 12:37 PM
Actually I would think a great place to throw a bachelor party would be Rockys to be honest. Lous is on the main strip and there could be lots of interference from the people on the strip.

I would pick Rockys being its so close to the New Garden for walking back to later in a serious drunken stupor. Maybe rent out a couple of his rooms in the back for private activities and that large back area room would be perfect for a nice party.

Also its a out of the way from the major flow of people walking by so less uninvited guests.

I would throw the party later at night once the normal customer traffic slows down and on a weekend so you could stay there until 3am for the party. Start it at say 11pm until 3am.

With this you gain.....

Your not bothering other people at the hotel since your there until 3am and can be loud inside that back room.

You wont have a lot of uninvited guests since its off the main strip so you can have more freedom for bachelor party type activities for the party.

He has a full kitchen so you can get your food prepared on site. (and its safe to eat).

Just my 2 cents.

Rocky
02-11-2007, 12:41 PM
Actually I would think a great place to throw a bachelor party would be Rockys to be honest. Lous is on the main strip and there could be lots of interference from the people on the strip.

I would pick Rockys being its so close to the New Garden for walking back to later in a serious drunken stupor. Maybe rent out a couple of his rooms in the back for private activities and that large back area room would be perfect for a nice party.

Also its a out of the way from the major flow of people walking by so less uninvited guests.

I would throw the party later at night once the normal customer traffic slows down and on a weekend so you could stay there until 3am for the party. Start it at say 11pm until 3am.

With this you gain.....

Your not bothering other people at the hotel since your there until 3am and can be loud inside that back room.

You wont have a lot of uninvited guests since its off the main strip so you can have more freedom for bachelor party type activities for the party.

He has a full kitchen so you can get your food prepared on site. (and its safe to eat).

Just my 2 cents.Thanks Beads.
I'm not sure that we could accommodate this type of party.
The rooms are always full in the back and the guests might not appreciate the volume/noise.
Admittedly, Lou's is not that big, but I'm sure he would find a way to make it happen.

Beads
02-11-2007, 12:41 PM
and I almost forgot! He has webcams set up so we can all watch live even if were not there!

I vote for Rockys anyone else?

Beads
02-11-2007, 12:45 PM
Thanks Beads.
I'm not sure that we could accommodate this type of party.
The rooms are always full in the back and the guests might not appreciate the volume/noise.
Admittedly, Lou's is not that big, but I'm sure he would find a way to make it happen.

I didnt realize about the guests in back. It is the ideal location for this type of party though.

MisterPink
02-11-2007, 12:46 PM
Beads did you buy out Marco?

Congratulations on your new bar.

I just felt like breaking balls, I can not decide if I should dial an afternoon delight or get drunk at Aris on the beach and play dominos. What does one do on a cloudy Sunday in Sosua?

mp

Rocky
02-11-2007, 12:49 PM
I made a killing.
He gave me $50 cash, 300 pesos, and a Snickers bar.
I never thought I could unload the place that easy.

Beads
02-11-2007, 12:50 PM

Congratulations on your new bar.

I just felt like breaking balls, I can not decide if I should dial an afternoon delight or get drunk at Aris on the beach and play dominos. What does one do on a cloudy Sunday in Sosua?

mp

I suggest both the afternoon delight and get drunk on the beach!

MisterPink
02-11-2007, 12:51 PM
I woulda' paid at least mil quiniento and a Toblerone, that seems to be the going rate for everything else for sale in this town.

mp

guttaman
02-11-2007, 12:53 PM
I made a killing.
He gave me $50 cash, 300 pesos, and a Snickers bar.
I never thought I could unload the place that easy.

Ya, but how did he give you the Snickers bar?

MisterPink
02-11-2007, 12:53 PM
I suggest both the afternoon delight and get drunk on the beach!

Maybe I will drink a Grande get an afternoon delight and then get drunker.

mp

MisterPink
02-11-2007, 12:54 PM
Ya, but how did he give you the Snickers bar?

Now that is a scary thought having Beads and Chocolate in the same sentence.

Ay dios'

mp

guttaman
02-11-2007, 12:56 PM
Sorry Vsmoove, shit always goes off topic around here.

Beads
02-11-2007, 12:57 PM
im boycotting snickers after being subjected to that commercial!

vsmoove
02-11-2007, 02:52 PM
Sorry Vsmoove, shit always goes off topic around here.

HAHAHHA... I was just thinking "what happened to the topic" when I read your message... you guys are hilarious.... looks like New Garden is the place... oh, by the way, is it the case that Las Terrazzas is not chica friendly?

vsmoove
02-11-2007, 02:53 PM
im boycotting snickers after being subjected to that commercial!

Hey, if any group of people should not be hung up on sexuality and preferences, it's this Board!

guttaman
02-11-2007, 03:00 PM
I got to go grab a cord of wood ( Fuck You Rocky ) so that means lotsa drinking so i am off for the day. When i sober up i will make up a list of places and contact #'s to help with the party. Shit if it is a long weekend i got enough FF miles. I like parties. I might even show up. Never know.

Rocky
02-11-2007, 03:18 PM
I woulda' paid at least mil quiniento and a Toblerone, This is exactly why I always suggest that travelers pay in pesos.
50 Bucks sounds like so little, but it is in fact more than the 1,500 pesitos you would have paid, and don't forget the 300 pez, plus the Snickers.
Let's not forget the Snickers.
Don't think, just 'cause your Tobblerone is bigger, that it's better..........

Rocky
02-11-2007, 03:22 PM
HAHAHHA... I was just thinking "what happened to the topic" when I read your message... you guys are hilarious.... looks like New Garden is the place... oh, by the way, is it the case that Las Terrazzas is not chica friendly?It's not that you're limited to New Garden, but it's much more suited to your group, than Las Terrazas, which is a bit like having your bachelor party at your grandma's place.

Rocky
02-11-2007, 03:28 PM
I got to go grab a cord of wood ( Fuck You Rocky ) You just don't know how good that makes me feel.:rofl:

When i sober up i will make up a list of places and contact #'s to help with the party. Shit if it is a long weekend i got enough FF miles. I like parties. I might even show up. Never know. Sometimes it's counter-productive to give someone too much info.
It may be better to let them see if they can set it up with Lorenzo & Lou, and then if there are any problems, we can suggest the next best thing.
Too many choices from afar, can complicate and confuse. IMHO.

the_Jayman
02-11-2007, 06:47 PM
I would never trust Lorenzo @ the New Garden (after his recent track record) with setting up something as important as a Bachelor Party.

Field of Dreams has 13 rooms and if you book 12 of them they will lock the Gates and you'll own the Joint.

You need cars to get back and forth to Sosua (about 15 mins . . and Billy knows some cheep ones) but with their location and you owning the entire hotel for the weekend you guys could go freak'n bananas ! ! !

Nice time of year and you guys would have naked titties around the pool 24/7

BRING A VIDEO CAMERA ! ! ! Hell, Billy has wi-fi so you could set up the web-cam for us ! ! !

Beads
02-11-2007, 06:52 PM
I would never trust Lorenzo @ the New Garden (after his recent track record) with setting up something as important as a Bachelor Party.

Field of Dreams has 13 rooms and if you book 12 of them they will lock the Gates and you'll own the Joint.

You need cars to get back and forth to Sosua (about 15 mins . . and Billy knows some cheep ones) but with their location and you owning the entire hotel for the weekend you guys could go freak bananas ! ! !

BRING A VIDEO CAMERA ! ! ! Hell, Billy has wi-fi so you could set up the web-cam for us ! ! !

Sounds like a good plan actually. Youll be secluded and if you have the entire hotel booked you could party all night. Maybe have something catered from the Shark Bar or someplace to bring in food and you could have one hell of a party.

I bet if you were 1 or 2 rooms shy of filling the place other people in town might want to join the party. Getting chicas there with 12 guys wont be ANY problem. Getting the chicas will be the easiest part believe it or not.

And the best part is we could watch even if we arent there!

Jimmydr
02-11-2007, 06:59 PM
We were wild at the New Garden. How wild do you really want to get?

Beads
02-11-2007, 07:10 PM
We were wild at the New Garden. How wild do you really want to get?

I would hope if its a bachelor party QUITE wild. The security guard didnt seem to mind us getting rather wild at night but when you start waking up other guests it does present a problem.

This is the problem with the curfews. It forces people back to the hotels early during the week. I mean face it we're on vacation we not all going to sleep at 1am every weeknight. So we continue partying at the hotel. Some people do actually sleep at 1am and wake up early also which I do understand (they could be old or travelling with kids) .So I see their side of the coin also.

Perfect reason why FOD could be a good choice if they used the whole place it wouldnt matter what they do or how late it was.

the_Jayman
02-11-2007, 07:16 PM
What are the odds of Lorenzo actually holding a reservation for 12 rooms for a weekend ? ?

I put the over/under @ 5 guys minimum that get screwed out of a room ! ! !

Field of Dreams is in the middle of a Sugar Cane field and even I wouldn't get thrown out of there ! ! !

Jimmydr
02-11-2007, 07:23 PM
What are the odds of Lorenzo actually holding a reservation for 12 rooms for a weekend ? ?

I put the over/under @ 5 guys minimum that get screwed out of a room ! ! !

Field of Dreams is in the middle of a Sugar Cane field and even I wouldn't get thrown out of there ! ! !

For a moment there, he had us all, too bad!

vsmoove
02-11-2007, 07:45 PM

You need cars to get back and forth to Sosua (about 15 mins . . and Billy knows some cheep ones) but with their location and you owning the entire hotel for the weekend you guys could go freak'n bananas ! ! !

That's what I'm talking about... any contact info for Field of Dreams? I take it that they are certified chica-friendly? Man, this board is fantastic...

BCell
02-11-2007, 07:48 PM
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=306

field of dreams has its own spot here

the_Jayman
02-11-2007, 08:03 PM
Field of Dreams is BIG time chica friendly ! ! !

Just talk to them and they'll have the chicas brought in for you . . .

Some pics me and the boys took @ Field of Dreams last January . . .

Billy is a GREAT guy as is his son Chris . . . I gotta find the e-mail contact . . .who has it ? ? ?

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/334445cfbbfdda64a.jpg

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/334445cfbc235431c.jpg

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/334445cfbc029afbd.jpg

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/334445cfbc12adc8e.jpg

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/334445cfbc0d79f25.jpg

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/334445cfbc1eec789.jpg

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/334445cfbc0444186.jpg

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/334445cfbc0b675c4.jpg

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/334445cfbc07d3b44.jpg

Can you spell "Knuckleheads" ? ? ?

Jimmydr
02-11-2007, 08:11 PM
Makes me want to get married, yea right!

the_Jayman
02-11-2007, 08:15 PM
Makes me want to get married, yea right!

me too . . . we'll get a divorce first thing in the morning ! ! !

Apos
02-11-2007, 08:40 PM
http://fieldofdreams.20m.com/
Field of Dreams...lots of popups :(

Phone #1-809-320-1576 or 257-1339 in Puerto Plata.

email: drbilly2@gmail.com

the_Jayman
02-11-2007, 08:44 PM
gotta love those fuckin Canadians . . . they're so fuckin organized ! ! !

Apos
02-11-2007, 08:49 PM
...and googleized:lol:
gotta love those fuckin Canadians . . . they're so fuckin organized ! ! !

milldam
02-11-2007, 10:13 PM
What I want to know is he managed to talk his future bride into letting him go to Sosua for the bachelor party. Most of them now are those stupid men and women together bachelor parties.

the_Jayman
02-11-2007, 10:30 PM
some scuba dive'n . . 36 holes of golf everyday . . . check out the golf courses in the DR (WORLD CLASS ! !) I know not to leave the A.I. cause the DR is tooo dangerous. . . might try some windsurfin . . . a little snorklin and we'll be home Monday . . .

I promise I'll take lots of pictures darlin (do you think your dad would let me borrow his cam-corder ? ?)

LOVE YA BABE ! ! !

the_Jayman
02-11-2007, 10:37 PM
WE"RE GOIN FISHING ! ! !

vsmoove
02-11-2007, 11:03 PM
What I want to know is he managed to talk his future bride into letting him go to Sosua for the bachelor party. Most of them now are those stupid men and women together bachelor parties.

Oh hell naw... there are actually 3 bachelors in the group. We always travel for our bachelor parties... so far we've done New Orleans, Rio, Atlanta and Jamaica... next up is the DR, baby!!

Jimmydr
02-12-2007, 07:54 AM
Oh hell naw... there are actually 3 bachelors in the group.

That is very sad indeed!

jensenspecial
02-12-2007, 08:10 AM
shit, if I had 12 rooms at my place..they´d be rented 365/12...anybody feels like investing ???????????

Jimmydr
02-12-2007, 08:25 AM
shit, if I had 12 rooms at my place..they´d be rented 365/12...anybody feels like investing ???????????

Why, did you run out of pesos already?:p

jensenspecial
02-12-2007, 09:20 AM
no need for pesos ..it is dollars I need..heheheheh

vsmoove
02-12-2007, 10:41 AM
Can someone recommend a quick itinerary for this trip? We get in Thursday afternoon and leave out Sunday afternoon/Monday afternoon...

Jimmydr
02-12-2007, 11:24 AM
Can someone recommend a quick itinerary for this trip? We get in Thursday afternoon and leave out Sunday afternoon/Monday afternoon...

You will be so confuses because you will get 20 of them.

Beads
02-12-2007, 11:37 AM

whos the new chica in your avatar? I think I love her!

vsmoove
02-12-2007, 12:37 PM
You will be so confuses because you will get 20 of them.

true dat... do you know if there is a good beach close to FOD?

Jimmydr
02-12-2007, 03:32 PM
true dat... do you know if there is a good beach close to FOD?

Across the street about a 5 minute car ride.

SJG
02-12-2007, 05:51 PM
You guys may want to move to a hotel in Sosua and a loud bachelor party would probably get you kicked out of the villa. Don't forget you would be in a residential neighborhood if you stayed in a Villa and I am sure they would call security.

Hey Jimmy,

How will lorenzo handle a bachelor party at his place as he often has people staying there who do not share our life styles.

You can be pretty loud at the Garden, up until about 11PM, then the gaurd asks you to start quieting down. You might get away with naked chicas in the pool at night, if you are mostly quiet and give the guard a few beers.

I think Lorenzo would have a problem with an all out, all hours, balls to the wall bachleor party. FOD sounds like the better alternative, provided you can rent the place out.

Besides, Lornezo would probably tell them all they have reservations then say sorry, no rooms, when they get there.

I really like the Garden, but we'll see if I still like it after my April trip. I'm just going to walk in on the afternoon of 4/21, grab all the keys, and hand them out to the guys I'm hanging with as they arrive. If there are any keys/rooms left over, I'll give them back to Lorenzo.

Jimmydr
02-12-2007, 05:52 PM
Do you care, chances are your reservations will be fucked up if you ever return

vsmoove
02-12-2007, 05:59 PM
Do you care, chances are your reservations will be fucked up if you ever return

Jeez... looks like New Garden shot itself in the foot... we got in touch with FOD and the place is free so looks like we'll have it to ourselves! Do they have taxi vans that we can use for the weekend to go into town? I know the place is about 20 minutes outside of town...

the_Jayman
02-12-2007, 06:11 PM

If it were me . . . I'd contact Billy ASAP and hope to rent him out. 3 nights might be tough but give it a try. If not I would do the rest identically with the exception of home base being Black Beards.

Fly in Thursday and make a bee-line to the hotel. Start drinkin and tell the chicas they get free booze if they keep their tops off . . .

Guys will disappear for happy time and pool time and then after dinner

BREAK OUT THE GAME OF TWISTER that you brought ! ! !

Party till 2 or 3 AM and then crash . . . wait a sec . . . about 1 AM send the taxi guy to POP to get a bunch of Fried Chicken . . They are so good they put Cornel Sanders to shame ! !

about noon friday meet up around the bar and pour some screw drivers for breakfast . . . think about the weather and if you have a nice pool day just hang @ Field of Dreams drinkin all day (everybody yell "SWITCH" and you all have new chicas and lots of naked titties for the pool day) . . . Talk to Billy and Chris and make plans for diner . . he can cook with the best of them but he knows some great joints that are cheep and near by also . . .

I don't know what the current state of the strip bars are in POP but after dinner all of you head to 2 or 3 of them for drinkin and general knuckleheadedness and work your way back to the Hotel for naked titty time . . .

Meet again Saturday about noon and GET YOUR ASS TO SOSUA BEACH . . .

Sempre Sol stall #145ish . . . drink with Herman and enjoy the bikini parade . . . maybe a dip in Sosua bay or a ride on the banana boat . . . snorkeling . . .

bout 6ish head down to Big Lou's Shark Bar in town for some kick ass burgers and fries for dinner and then make your way to La Passions . . .

Get some happy time there or grab a chica to go and then either hit the Sosua Discos or head back to the Hotel for another game of TWISTER . . .

Wake up Sunday morning and bang the chica next to you and off to the airport you go . . .

but that's just me . . .

the_Jayman
02-12-2007, 06:39 PM
Jeez... looks like New Garden shot itself in the foot... we got in touch with FOD and the place is free so looks like we'll have it to ourselves! Do they have taxi vans that we can use for the weekend to go into town? I know the place is about 20 minutes outside of town...

Talk to Billy about transport . . you won't have any trouble . . .

Tell him I.S.O.C. sent ya . . . we can use all the good press we can get ! ! !

SJG
02-12-2007, 07:25 PM
Talk to Billy about transport . . you won't have any trouble . . .

Tell him I.S.O.C. sent ya . . . we can use all the good press we can get ! ! !

LOL, what if they burn the place down? Like we usually burn Erik's backyard when he has us over.....

Beads
02-13-2007, 10:38 AM
Transportation and chicas wont be a problem. Dont make any arrangements for either. Just worry about the rooms. You can always get cell phone nunbers for taxis while your there. Chicas will flock to FOD after hearing 12 gringos with pesos are staying there looking for chicas. Get some business cards from Billy and head out during the day. Pass out the cards and invite chicas back to the hotel. Tell them to bring friends. Youll have more chicas than you know what to do with.

vsmoove
02-13-2007, 01:54 PM
Transportation and chicas wont be a problem. Dont make any arrangements for either. Just worry about the rooms. You can always get cell phone nunbers for taxis while your there. Chicas will flock to FOD after hearing 12 gringos with pesos are staying there looking for chicas. Get some business cards from Billy and head out during the day. Pass out the cards and invite chicas back to the hotel. Tell them to bring friends. Youll have more chicas than you know what to do with.

Sounds too easy to be true... even Rio was more work than that!

Cuba Libre
02-13-2007, 02:08 PM
It sounds like FoD is the perfect place for the party, especially if you can get them to grant you some exclusivity while you are there.

vsmoove
02-13-2007, 04:56 PM
It sounds like FoD is the perfect place for the party, especially if you can get them to grant you some exclusivity while you are there.

Guess what? Another one in the group bit the dust last night! 4 bachelors in the group!!

Jimmydr
02-13-2007, 05:04 PM
Guess what? Another one in the group bit the dust last night! 4 bachelors in the group!!

Its great to know that at least of 2 of them will end up divorced!

vsmoove
02-13-2007, 06:08 PM
Its great to know that at least of 2 of them will end up divorced!

Hahahahah... Captain Cynic has spoken! At least one in the group is already divorced...

BigDave
02-13-2007, 06:15 PM
Hook me up with a poolside SJG!!

I really like the Garden, but we'll see if I still like it after my April trip. I'm just going to walk in on the afternoon of 4/21, grab all the keys, and hand them out to the guys I'm hanging with as they arrive. If there are any keys/rooms left over, I'll give them back to Lorenzo.[/quote]

Jimmydr
02-13-2007, 07:50 PM
Hahahahah... Captain Cynic has spoken! At least one in the group is already divorced...

Marriage works best for guys that never had sex and are happy with being bossed around and controlled.

Rocky
02-13-2007, 07:57 PM
Marriage works best for guys that never had sex and are happy with being bossed around and controlled.Marriage is the best way to destroy a perfectly good sex life.

BCell
02-13-2007, 07:59 PM
Marriage is the best way to destroy a perfectly good sex life.

that's where mongering comes in

Beads
02-14-2007, 11:50 AM
Sounds too easy to be true... even Rio was more work than that!

I remember getting off the plane my first time on the south coast and getting into the taxi and asking the driver about the girls in the DR.

His response was "The chicas here need you!"

Once I left the compound of our AI it was immediently evident that there were an abundance of women everywhere.

After a while I began to realize the fact that your not really hunting for chicas.

Their hunting for you.(your pesos)

Hemp
02-14-2007, 12:23 PM
I remember getting off the plane my first time on the south coast and getting into the taxi and asking the driver about the girls in the DR.

Once I left the compound of our AI it was immediently evident that there were an abundance of women everywhere.

After a while I began to realize the fact that your not really hunting for chicas.

some of the realest shit you ever wrote!!! :wink:

vsmoove
02-16-2007, 03:57 PM

Well, I've been reading up on this board and getting ready for the trip... can't wait!!