PDA

View Full Version : Local Clubs near Blackbeards:

rbc100
06-22-2005, 06:10 PM
I recall a couple of local places strip clubs near Blackbeards like up the highway a little way last summer.My Spainish wasn't good enough to venture there alone last year but would like to check them out this year.Has anyone visited these places if they are stilll open.One was like El Presidente or something like that.rbc100

DominicanBilly
06-22-2005, 06:48 PM
Two clubs on the highway that I favour are La Prinicipi down in a hollow just across the road from Sensacion Cabanas and La Chosa which is a little closer into Puerto plata on the same side of the road.
La Chosa is next to the zona franca entrance. Salada is 500 pesos at each. Becareful the owner at La Chosa will ask for 800 but just say I told you it was only 500.
Between the two is an other club called el Scape and sometimes there is a gem or two in there as well.
The chicas come and go so you never know what you may find when you drop in to the clubs.

Jimmydr
06-22-2005, 06:58 PM
I found some gems at Scape in the past and 2 minutes away is La Prinicipi which never produced any gems for me.

the_Jayman
06-22-2005, 07:18 PM
Never bother to venture out there . . . YET !

THANKS BILLY ! !

rbc100
06-22-2005, 08:37 PM
Thanks for the input guys.Will do a bit of exploring next trip.rbc100

psriches
06-23-2005, 12:53 PM
If you have a car or access to one, you guys must explore the "off the beaten path" chicas. Yes, there are gems to be had and it's well worth the effort!! Also, it's just a nice change of pace to have something a little different than the same hoes we all share on the strip.

Jimmydr
06-23-2005, 12:55 PM
The key is "Car" and if there are 2 or 3 of you driving around, you WILL find something and within 10 minutes, there are Cabanas!!!

BrooklynBeas
06-23-2005, 04:31 PM
The key is "Car" and if there are 2 or 3 of you driving around, you WILL find something and within 10 minutes, there are Cabanas!!!

You say Cabana's which will cost you money... I got a question... Say you are staying at BB's and you go out and find a girl... I know they let you in with her but do they frown upon it? Im sure the girls will because that means they are losing money... But would management give a shit really?

Jimmydr
06-23-2005, 04:35 PM

You say Cabana's which will cost you money... I got a question... Say you are staying at BB's and you go out and find a girl... I know they let you in with her but do they frown upon it? Im sure the girls will because that means they are losing money... But would management give a shit really?

BB is like the Palace, bring them in as you wish.

UnMEnXTC
06-23-2005, 04:45 PM
BBs magmnt do NOT frown upon it - only check ID.

When i was there last year, quie a number of patrons were thinking the prices the "house" girls were charging was too much, so about 7 guys went out for the evening, came back later quite noisily with about 10 chicas in arm. You should have seen the faces of the "house chicas" but mgmnt said nothing!

Actually I think its a good way of keeping their prices in line! If they are seeing this happen a lot, I'm sure the prices will fall to a competative level!

Apos
06-23-2005, 04:49 PM
i think the ISOC should consider opening a masage parlour in Sosua. then we'd find out just how easy, or not, it is to run such a business. if it worked we'd have it made and when it fails we'd appriciate what's out there more.

just an idle thought :oops:

Kevy
06-23-2005, 04:50 PM
BBs magmnt do NOT frown upon it - only check ID.

When i was there last year, quie a number of patrons were thinking the prices the "house" girls were charging was too much, so about 7 guys went out for the evening, came back later quite noisily with about 10 chicas in arm. You should have seen the faces of the "house chicas" but mgmnt said nothing!

Actually I think its a good way of keeping their prices in line! If they are seeing this happen a lot, I'm sure the prices will fall to a competative level!

It is good to see some of the guys there ar edoing some thinking.

Jimmydr
06-23-2005, 04:52 PM
M and M works just fine as does the other dozen that have been there for years.

rbc100
08-20-2005, 09:14 PM
I am presuming form the info posted that La Chosa and el Scape are toward Perto Plata from the turn into Balckbeards at the highway.Is this correct.Thanks, rbc100

rbc100
11-12-2005, 09:26 AM
Well I vivited La Principi and Scape.thereminded me a bit of some of the local bars I freqent in Costa Rica.I din't take a chica as I was used up for activites with the girls at Blackbeards earlier.There were some decent girls at La Principi worth considering if I ahd been up to it.One of the Hatians at Scape was very agressive even foloowed me into mens room wanting to give me a blow job.All and all an interesting outing but very local.I was the lone gringo around but never has stopped me.rbc100

the_Jayman
11-12-2005, 09:49 AM
Nice to see some info coming re: Black Beards . . . Thanks !

What kind for pricing and or salida were they looking for at skape and La Principi?

rbc100
11-12-2005, 10:03 AM
I was used up from three chicas that day so didn't check.Reports I have seen say it should be 500 pesos.It was just checking out the scene and ended up going to Sosua the next day so never made it back.I just took a moto concho up form Blackbeards.Had alittle trouble catching one back at 1:30 but got one after while with.La Princicpi had a strip show but no show at Scape.rbc100