PDA

View Full Version : 02/2012 - She hung up the phone on me!!!!!

JDR
02-12-2012, 09:09 AM
I was thinking and I was perplexed by a few topics so I am starting this one. In the past 10 years, I have hung up a few times when a request for money was brought up. When I arrived, I called and she came over, none the less.

yayow
02-12-2012, 09:43 AM
They always return, and I have never had one complain when they asked and did not receive.

PapiQueRico
02-12-2012, 09:45 AM
I've never had one ask! Of course it helps to not give out your contact information very much!!!!!!

Jimmydr
02-12-2012, 09:46 AM
I've never had one ask! Of course it helps to not give out your contact information very much!!!!!!

Thats right, you only talk to Paisas on those dating sites and Paisas tend to not ask for money.:iconTU:

PapiQueRico
02-12-2012, 09:51 AM
Thats right, you only talk to Paisas on those dating sites and Paisas tend to not ask for money.:iconTU:
Yup!

And I only hit that site the month before I go on a trip. so if they are writing I don't even know about it. Why would you give a ho your phone #?????????????

Jimmydr
02-12-2012, 09:52 AM
Yup!

And I only hit that site the month before I go on a trip. so if they are writing I don't even know about it. Why would you give a ho your phone #?????????????

For one reason, it costs us nothing for them to call us and its fun to hang up, a few times.:rofl:

SrSuerte
02-12-2012, 10:13 AM
I met a nice, pretty, green eyes, clean chica in Cabarete. We exchanged information. She contacted me in the US, but it was a request for me to start taking my vacations in Satiago and to consider her "the girl" that I come to see.

That is about as far as it has gone for chicas asking me for money when I am at home.

Jimmydr
02-12-2012, 10:15 AM
I met a nice, pretty, green eyes, clean chica in Cabarete. We exchanged information. She contacted me in the US, but it was a request for me to start taking my vacations in Satiago and to consider her "the girl" that I come to see.

That is about as far as it has gone for chicas asking me for money when I am at home.

Nothing wrong with her trying.

knotty
02-12-2012, 11:31 AM
I have had a few try, but never get a response back once asked. i've had one ask each year around her birthday to send some money, but she receives nada. does not stop her from talking to me or hanging with me,

dquick
02-12-2012, 11:31 AM
My first few trips, I gave my home number to working girls. I was amazed by how much these girls will make an international call, claim they were broke, and ask for money. I eventually changed my number and have not given it to a working girl since. By the way, when I see them, they act like nothing ever happened.

I have since given my number to non-working girls. Sometimes they will ask for money too. My experience with them is a little different. Once I say no, they will stop calling. When I visit DR, they will have a little attitude because I said no.

Jimmydr
02-12-2012, 11:34 AM
I have had a few try, but never get a response back once asked. i've had one ask each year around her birthday to send some money, but she receives nada. does not stop her from talking to me or hanging with me,

We have a member like that :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

TC
02-12-2012, 12:02 PM

Agreed! It's one thing to get a temporary cell phone in a country when you take a trip to that country, by why on earth would you give out your real contact info out so they can call you when you're back in the real world?

Why else would they be calling after you leave? Either to ask you for money, which you don't want to give, or to ask when you are coming back, which is none of their business. Why on earth would you want to respond to either?

BlueDevil
02-12-2012, 12:11 PM
I've had 1 RFM from a working girl in Costa Rica and 1 pinay in the PI (circa 1979). On all both occasions, I refused or ignored. The tica came over, with no questions asked, when I returned to CR. Unfortunately, I never returned to the PI, and will never know the answer with respect to the filipina.

uncle ruckus
02-12-2012, 12:52 PM
My first few trips, I gave my home number to working girls. I was amazed by how much these girls will make an international call, claim they were broke, and ask for money. I eventually changed my number and have not given it to a working girl since. By the way, when I see them, they act like nothing ever happened.

I have since given my number to non-working girls. Sometimes they will ask for money too. My experience with them is a little different. Once I say no, they will stop calling. When I visit DR, they will have a little attitude because I said no.

USE GOOGLE VOICE!!! Do not ever, ever, ever, give your real US home or cell # to a chica.

tarzan
02-12-2012, 03:00 PM
I've given my number to several in the first few trips, and learned my lesson since. Now I just use a DR phone and keep the same number when I get there. I still see some of the ones who asked, just because they couldn't get your pesos one way doesn't mean they don't still want them.

Jimmydr
02-12-2012, 03:40 PM
I've given my number to several in the first few trips, and learned my lesson since. Now I just use a DR phone and keep the same number when I get there. I still see some of the ones who asked, just because they couldn't get your pesos one way doesn't mean they don't still want them.

I sometimes e mail when I have time.

gmalet
02-12-2012, 04:02 PM
No comprendo Western Union??? Mi casa 3 horas distancia mi banco.

officemgr
02-12-2012, 06:11 PM
Since I don't make a lot of calls when I am in DR I use my US phone and many chicas have my number. I guess they don't call because I don't want to pay them when I am there so it's unlikely I would pay them when I am not there. But I have to say that two of the "Sosua Six" are very good at texting me holiday greetings and one of my new favorites texted me a few hola and como estas messages and I thought she was gonna fuck things up and ask for pesos/WU but when I texted her back she just said that she missed me. Yes!!!!

USE GOOGLE VOICE!!! Do not ever, ever, ever, give your real US home or cell # to a chica.

SrSuerte
02-12-2012, 08:09 PM
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=35816&d=1325383410 (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/album.php?albumid=508&attachmentid=35815)

I took a picture of this fan in a bar. I was laughing and the girls just looked at me.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=35815&d=1325383391 (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/album.php?albumid=508&attachmentid=35816)

el toro
02-12-2012, 10:34 PM
I used to keep in touch with a few regularly from my US cell. Only had one ever asked me to send money and it was via text. I replied no and figured that was my signal to cross her off the list for future trips. I'm not gonna lie, I did try calling her once when I returned, but like many chicas the number is always changing.

raul11216
02-13-2012, 08:47 AM
I used to keep in touch with a few regularly from my US cell. Only had one ever asked me to send money and it was via text. I replied no and figured that was my signal to cross her off the list for future trips. I'm not gonna lie, I did try calling her once when I returned, but like many chicas the number is always changing.

I have had the same phone number for over 12 years. I have given it to some pro's and non pro's. I sent a couple WU truth be told but I've cut that shit out. Since I have said no the calls have stopped but they still let me smash when im in town.

MrHappy
02-13-2012, 11:08 AM
Requesting money is nothing more than a "What the hell, the worst that can happen is they'll say no" attempt to get you to send money.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

For those of you that DO send money(and there are TONS of you), could you please pm me your email address? My mother just died again.

PapiQueRico
02-13-2012, 11:16 AM
Requesting money is nothing more than a "What the hell, the worst that can happen is they'll say no" attempt to get you to send money.

For those of you that DO send money(and there are TONS of you), could you please pm me your email address? My mother just died again.

Leads to another question. Most agree that even if we refuse the request for money the chica will still be there when e want her for a romp. OTOH how many of you guys cross a girl off of your list if she asks for cash?

MrHappy
02-13-2012, 11:28 AM
Leads to another question. Most agree that even if we refuse the request for money the chica will still be there when e want her for a romp. OTOH how many of you guys cross a girl off of your list if she asks for cash?

Once they ask me for money, they're done with me. I don't have time for that nonsense. It's rare that I see a girl again if she asks for shit.

knotty
02-13-2012, 11:37 AM
in the beginning, i use to cross them off once they mentioned it in an e-mail (i don't speak to them on the phone). but now, i just ignore the question. They usually don't bring it back up in the following e-mail.

tarzan
02-13-2012, 11:55 AM

I never cross them off my list, however I've lost touch with most. Once they realize they're not going to get anything from you most of them stop contact. Once I get to the island, if I call and they're not close by to come see you, they won't go out of their way to come see me. If they're near town, they'll still come see me. I totally get it too, they figure I may be a sure thing to get a couple of thousand pesos, but they have to get on a bus and travel to me, and they can do that any other time and just find someone else.

I do have several "not a putas" on FB and they never asked for anything. I chat with them all the time, and some of them I've known for almost 2 years.

DASBOOTY
02-13-2012, 02:39 PM

If she asks for money (in exchange for nothing), she is off my list.

I might add though, that this has rarely happened to me with pros. It is the semi-pros and non-pros I am referring to. When they ask for money from me.........it is "exit stage left" for me :rofl:.

Jimmydr
02-13-2012, 07:20 PM

I just ignore the request.

yayow
02-14-2012, 09:45 AM
I some times get amazed or maybe I am just a bit confused, as to why some guys take it so personally when a chica requests that they send her money. She has nothing to lose by asking, maybe the guy will say yes. After all many do. But to think that she is insulting you just by making the request, at least in my opinion, is getting a little carried away. Most of the guys that these chicas sleep with aren't able to communicate with them, what they are about etc. The only communication generally is the guy getting inside of her and then grunting to completion.

If your spanish vocabulary is basically, freaky freaky, o chupame, then hand signs, why take it personal if she doesn't know what you are about besides the fact that you pay her to have sex with her. How is she disrespecting you if she asks for money, she don't know about you, some still asks me on occasion, but I can explain to them that I don't and why I don't after that if they are persistent, well then I can take it somewhat personal even though I don't, but if you can't have a conversation why take it personal, they after all are just trying to survive.

People who don't know you, or what you are about, really can't insult you, someone who knows you, can. These chicas don't know the majority of you guys, simply because the two of you have problems communicating besides what you do in the cama, don't take it personally.

MrHappy
02-14-2012, 10:07 AM
I some times get amazed or maybe I am just a bit confused, as to why some guys take it so personally when a chica requests that they send her money. She has nothing to lose by asking, maybe the guy will say yes. After all many do. But to think that she is insulting you just by making the request, at least in my opinion, is getting a little carried away. Most of the guys that these chicas sleep with aren't able to communicate with them, what they are about etc. The only communication generally is the guy getting inside of her and then grunting to completion.

Because in a nutshell, she has defined to you that you are primarily only a potential source of funds. She's not interested in you because of your charming personality, Dorothy.

I don't need women like that in my life. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

el toro
02-14-2012, 01:53 PM
I wouldn't take it personally. Like it's been said what do they have to loose--they'd like you to say yes, but the word 'no' doesn't hurt them like it does some people. If I distanced myself from a chica that asked me for money it wouldn't be because I was insulted, but more of a precaution to the kind of chica loca antics to come.

I didn't communicate a lot between trips with the one that did ask me. There were others that I communicated several times a week for a year or so and I was almost expecting them to ask and they never did. You really never know who will ask.

Mr. Smooth
02-14-2012, 02:55 PM
Because in a nutshell, she has defined to you that you are primarily only a potential source of funds. She's not interested in you because of your charming personality, Dorothy.

But isn't that a two way street? Would you think of her as anything more than a roll in the hay for the night? Maybe she realizes that as well so she figures there is no harm in asking. If you tell her no, then there will always be someone else to come along

We all use each other. In doing so, lies and deception can become part of the deal. Some guys are more skilled than others at negotiating those potential landmines. Those that have problems with that, are referred to as "suckers".

I've given my cell phone number to a few ladies there. Yes, they have asked me for dinero when we have talked and I did send WU to a couple prior to Christmas, $50 to each of them. Not a back breaker for me and I was happy to do it. I have known each for awhile and had no reservations about doing so. I later received a call from both of them thanking me.

I mailed out Christmas cards to my sister, brother-in-law and kids with $100 in cash to buy something they wanted on me. Didn't receive so much as a thank you card.

Yeah, I felt like a sucker....with my own family!!

yayow
02-14-2012, 03:45 PM

Ok quid pro quo, and you ain't interested in her because of her charming personality either, so what is the problem???

Plus I qualified it before I went into it, by saying the type of monger, who doesn't speak the language and all he wants is a piece of ass, so it is fair, if all she wants is a paycheck, no?

All he got to say is no or ignore her, not that hard, but he shouldn't in my opinion take it personal and it seems that some take it personal when a chica requests something, shit..... all you have given her is some dick, and there is a line to give her that. Many may give it better than that particular monger as well. So all he is is nothing but a paycheck, so get over it.

It ain't personal when she request some dinero, that is how she survives, the only thing I am saying is why are some equating a request with being insulted, it isn't an insult, and if some knew the language and had their shit a bit tighter they would probably avoid that as well.

I am not saying anything more or less, it is what it is, you want ass, and she wants dinero, party on!!!!!!

DASBOOTY
02-14-2012, 07:29 PM
It ain't personal when she request some dinero, that is how she survives, the only thing I am saying is why are some equating a request with being insulted, it isn't an insult, and if some knew the language and had their shit a bit tighter they would probably avoid that as well.

It is just not normal behaviour to ask a person for money in exchange for nothing. That is B.S., and it doesn't matter if she lives in a 1st world or 3rd world country. It is just not right!

sosuaman
02-14-2012, 07:30 PM
it is ust a game they play - all seasoned mongers should know this - the more gringos they ask the better chance one of them says "yes"... :)

Jimmydr
02-14-2012, 07:32 PM
It is just not normal behaviour to ask a person for money in exchange for nothing. That is B.S., and doesn't matter if you she lives in a 1st world or 3rd world country. It just is not right!

Its also not normal to pay a chica a months salary for one night, but its done all the time.

yayow
02-15-2012, 03:15 AM
It is just not normal behaviour to ask a person for money in exchange for nothing. That is B.S., and it doesn't matter if she lives in a 1st world or 3rd world country. It is just not right!

I hear you Dasbooty, but then again you are thinking with your north american attitudes, and we already know to leave them at the door when you go down there, and as far as she is concerned, she has already gave you something, now I agree with you which is why I never paid WU, but again why take it personal, she is just doing what she knows.

To me a different mind set, but then again I have a different mind set from many that I have met, including many on this board, I don't take it personal. Only one time on this board did I take something personal, and many have disagreed with me over the years, but like I said it ain't personal, until it is personal, and I know you know the difference as I do.

The Sage
02-15-2012, 04:22 PM
Believe it or not sometimes when they ask for money it's a sign that your relationship with her has become a little more than "John". I have a former Passions girl that it took me two years to fuck because she was and is constantly in a relationship. Over the last year or so we'd gotten to the point where she makes her way to Sosua when I'm there. Before the last trip I sent her a text to let her know my dates. She was in Sosua. She confirmed she would be there during my stay. Later in the day she texted me telling me things were terrible in Sosua and could I help her out with a little cash to make it back to STI. I explained I did not ever send money and she was fine with that. We got together as planned next trip. Based on what I know of her she didnt ask for money because she thought I was stupid. She asked because she felt we had become close enough where she could ask. Now if she had asked for 2000 or more pesos she would have been trying to play me. In my experience no chick realistically expects anyone to give them that type of cash.

It's my understanding it's typical when a Dominican guy is seeing a chick on a somewhat regular basis that he is expected from time to time "help out". So often after you've established some level of relationship with a chick she'll view you as a potential source of emergency assistance. The problem becomes since you don't live there whether you'll get a return on your investment. The Dominican will, whether it happens for you depends on the integrity of the chica you're dealing with.

Bottom line, a lot of cats bring requests for cash on themselves. They've gotten a little too comfy or cuddly with a chick and inadvertently mislead her to conclude the relationship was such where she could ask for "un poco ayuda". Now if a chick asking you for money offends you don't put yourself in a position for it to happen. As Yayow conveyed, those sort if requests are just par for the course. If you're fucking her on a regular basis and talking on the phone or texting her frequently then the surprise should be when she doesn't at least once hint at needing some assistance.

greydread
02-16-2012, 06:13 PM

It's not just a Dominican thing. I've had Jamaicans, Colombians, Venezuelans, Phillipinas, Tanzanians.......all ask for money or bring them a $500 cell phonI e or a $400 camera or a $900 laptop or some other such nonsense. A couple even asked me to put them up in $200/month apartments. I always say yes. If I see them again and if they bring it up I just explain to them how my Grandmother got sick and needed a major organ transplant.

yayow
02-16-2012, 06:32 PM
It's not just a Dominican thing. I've had Jamaicans, Colombians, Venezuelans, Phillipinas, Tanzanians.......all ask for money or bring them a $500 cell phonI e or a $400 camera or a $900 laptop or some other such nonsense. A couple even asked me to put them up in $200/month apartments. I always say yes. If I see them again and if they bring it up I just explain to them how my Grandmother got sick and needed a major organ transplant.

Exactly....... some act like only Dominicanas do this, all women do this (especially those that work selling their bodies), just say "no" if she don't like it and gets an attitude, get another. Don't take it personal, don't get it twisted, it is what it is. Just like they can ask, you can say flat out no, or make up some excuse, what are they going to do?????:confused:

yayow
02-16-2012, 06:40 PM

Exactly the point....... this is not strictly a Dominicana thing, they all do it, especially those that work in the sex business. Just like they can ask, you can say no, ignore them or give them an excuse if you want. Bottom line is still the same,,,,,, don't take it personal, it really isn't about you, it is what they do, it is how they survive. It is what it is.

Some will give it to them, they won't know which ones will give it to them, until they ask.

My advice is not to be one that does it, but I am not foolish enough to think my words, will change someone's behaviour, especially when matched against the powerful pussy that some of these lovielies possess. Just know that the majority of those that you meet, will say the same thing to every other gringo that they meet. So the chicas are playing the percentages. If one out of every ten says yes, they are ahead of the game. .... And they know it!

whynotme
03-26-2012, 05:31 PM

same here:iconTU::iconTU::corky:

greydread
03-27-2012, 03:25 PM
Life has taught me that in order to win (at anything) one must play by the rules. The #1 rule in this game that we play is "She who has the Pum-Pum makes the rules".

I am not a pathological liar but when a Chica presents her rules as inclusive of lying like a Dominican Perro at Noon on a hot & sunny day then how could I not follow suit?

"Aye, Papi I luuv you so muuucho, por fabor me uno Blackberry?"

"Si, Mami I luuv you so muuucho, uno Blackberry from de Stays for yoooo!" (gently guiding her head to ground Zero).

It's a form of foreplay, really.

Rubicon
03-27-2012, 05:16 PM
Yes, sir. As I've always said about the chicas, "you wanna play the game? Let's play". Some guys think that attitude is a bit harsh, but if you don't stay on your toes with them they will eat you up. There are plenty of carcasses lying around to prove it.

MrHappy
03-27-2012, 05:23 PM
Life has taught me that in order to win (at anything) one must play by the rules. The #1 rule in this game that we play is "She who has the Pum-Pum makes the rules".

I am not a pathological liar but when a Chica presents her rules as inclusive of lying like a Dominican Perro at Noon on a hot & sunny day then how could I not follow suit?

"Si, Mami I luuv you so muuucho, uno Blackberry from de Stays for yoooo!" (gently guiding her head to ground Zero).

And it works too!!!

Ever hear the story about the old guy that goes into a jewelry store with a hot young chick, and starts looking at big rocks.

She finally finds one she's crazy about. He asks her if that the one she wants, and she squeals "YES YES"

So the old guy pays for it with a check, and tells the clerk they'll be back to pick up the rock as soon as the check clears.

A few days later, the old guy gets a call from the clerk, who tells him the check bounced.

The old guys laughs and says "Do you think I care??????"

El-Rey
03-28-2012, 07:19 AM
I never refuse to send money. After the introduction, I take their cedula and write down all the info so as not to make any mistakes when I go to WU. Im the #1 Novio !!! :rofl: :rofl:

DASBOOTY
03-29-2012, 10:31 PM
I never refuse to send money. After the introduction, I take their cedula and write down all the info so as not to make any mistakes when I go to WU. Im the #1 Novio !!! :rofl: :rofl:

April Fool's day is still a couple of days away :wink: :rofl:.

eman
06-30-2012, 06:38 PM

LOL - I have heard that many of times... I have told one "Why am I going to send you money to buy you a outfit or something, for the next Gringo to take off of you"....

sonrisa
06-30-2012, 06:49 PM
I just ignore the request.

The true beauty of "keeping it simple."

sosuaman
08-30-2012, 01:08 PM
I was thinking and I was perplexed by a few topics so I am starting this one. In the past 10 years, I have hung up a few times when a request for money was brought up. When I arrived, I called and she came over, none the less.

classic.....

sporthobbyist
09-19-2012, 02:06 PM
Had many girls ask me for money from AC. I refused all of them. Some had some creative or maybe true stories. but I tell them I NEVER send money.
All are still friendly to me and still fuck me.

Only one girl ever asked me for money in DR. and she is probaby not going to fuck me and I could care less. She was playimhg the long game with me and when she realized I was not that guy, she asked for money and I ignored her. She even dropped me on her FB page.LOL

One girl from Negril asked me twice. First time i ignored her. Second time I told her I never do that. funny how she has not called in quite a few days!!! But I bet she will fuck me if i go back.

the girl is stupid if she will not still fuck you. OK, she took a chance and asked for cash and you refused. she should see you and pretend it never happened.

volatilebit
10-18-2012, 12:00 AM
Yes, sir. As I've always said about the chicas, "you wanna play the game? Let's play". Some guys think that attitude is a bit harsh, but if you don't stay on your toes with them they will eat you up. There are plenty of carcasses lying around to prove it.
LOL. Straight to the point.

SeaWeed
10-30-2012, 06:02 PM
One girl from Negril asked me twice. First time i ignored her. Second time I told her I never do that. funny how she has not called in quite a few days!!! But I bet she will fuck me if i go back.

of course she will........lol

continentalmike
11-01-2012, 05:41 AM

I've never done this and am thinking about going this way, since it is reciprocal so to speak .. did it ever land you in hot water later on?

Up till now I've always gone the no contact; no money; no regalos route and have been upfront about that too. But like Yayow said that is measuring oneself by N-A standards...

greydread
11-01-2012, 08:52 PM
I've never done this and am thinking about going this way, since it is reciprocal so to speak .. did it ever land you in hot water later on?

Up till now I've always gone the no contact; no money; no regalos route and have been upfront about that too. But like Yayow said that is measuring oneself by N-A standards...

That's the beauty of it. In order to remember our lies they'd have to remember their own.

It's a reset and a fresh start every trip.

The Sage
11-03-2012, 02:05 PM
They understand that they are asking for what amounts to extreme generosity. Simply saying we do not have the type of relationship that would support me buying you a Blackberry will suffice. If you don't comply to their request regardless of how often they ask they will not expect compliance. That won't keep them from taking your money and breaking you off a piece. This is one good thing about these girls living in the here and now.

Irie
11-08-2012, 12:16 PM
I had my first request for a phone this trip and of course it ended negatively in her favor.

A "friend" I've known for a few trips sought me out fairly quickly this trip and it became known early on that she did not have a phone. Her last one was apparently stolen shortly after the end of my last trip. Well, the conversation came up a few times throughout the trip and I just kept basically putting it off. One day on the beach, a fellow monger overheard the conversation and offered up an old piece of sh*t Alcatel he had from several trips previous that he no longer used. There was no quick acceptance on her part which was a none issue since the phone was back in his room.

Fast forward to a couple of mornings later when she and I awaken after a TLN. She asks me to go with her to the store around the corner with her to look at phones. I tell her I've got things to do, so no. She responds with she has found one she wants for 4000 pesos. I remind her that mi amigo has one she can have for free. Her eyes roll and tells me it has no internet. The conversation escalated to the point that I just shut down, opened the door, and said my final goodbye to her..........much to her displeasure.

Oh well.......I'm not sure about her, but life went on just fine for me. :corky:

DRCowboy
11-08-2012, 01:28 PM

I am very sorry for your loss....

greydread
11-08-2012, 03:53 PM
I am very sorry for your loss....

The Man said "send money".

Have you no heart?

No Worries
11-08-2012, 05:43 PM
I just tell them "Baby, I would love to send money! However, I have been convicted of money laundering in the past. As part of my probation, I am not allowed to use any money wiring company in Ameirca. No WU, no MoneyGram, nada! I am sorry!" It works like a fucking charm!!!

On another note, I just had my first request for money, from a GUY! I had one moto concho driver that I used all the time while I was in Sosua. Turns out, his cousin is Diosiris! I didnt know that until the very end of my trip. Since she is on my facebook, he sent me a friend request about 3 weeks after i had returned and i accepted it. Lo and behold, his moto is fucked up and he needs 50 bucks to get it fixed!! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

BronxMoney
12-04-2012, 08:38 PM
Its also not normal to pay a chica a months salary for one night, but its done all the time.

Thank-You! We go all around the world with a few dollars in our pockets expecting strangers, Strangers! mind you, to perform the most intimate acts possible just because we have money and they don't. Now don't get me wrong, I'm down with that, but getting offended because these same strangers are asking for money is fucking ridiculous! They are just doin' their job! Say NO and keep getting up. :fu2:

kinglamar
12-04-2012, 09:18 PM
girls are like m&m's they may come in diffrent colors but they all taste the same.
like someone said earlier in this thread. chicas do this to every guy. so don't be a sucker. i find that females in the states or anywhere else seem to have less respect for a guy who try to buy their affection or Who they can get anything they want from whit ease (make her work). best things in life are free. so true. i personally have never given money to a chica or brasilera because i know after i leave she will do the same with whoever. if they ask i simply tell them "im not that type of guy. i think your beautiful i enjoy the time we spend together. ill take care of you while we are together." that line coupled with i know many girls try to do this . has shut this conversation right down. you just gotta let them know. I know the game. I find that they respect me for this. if they don't like it i tell them very nicely "you are free to do as you please and leave ill miss you" just my experience

story:
while on my trip to dr i had a chick i saw a couple of times. after a while she started to ask me for things like she needed money for the rent and for baby. i knew what she was doing and she was a pro at this (by her academy award presentation only thing that was missing was violin music). so to defeat this i simply told her "Well im sorry that's your thing. i enjoyed seeing you but if you need to make money you can go ill catch up with you later if you like".I did see her again and she acted like nothing happened and tried again. to which i replied "we already had this discussion". remember amor de lejos amor de pendejos loosley translated distance love is for suckers (i didn't make that up myself it seems to be like a latin proverb. i heard it from a puerto rican then from a mexican so this is common knowledge).

Jimbo44
12-05-2012, 08:53 PM
I can honestly say it never has happened. only because i never give my number for the states nor do i even carry a DR phone. I have gotte4en e mails from some chicas after sending them one first but do not recal one asking for money...

greydread
12-07-2012, 09:21 PM
Happines is....

...never having to translate "Bitch, lose my number" into Spanish.

BrooklynBeas
06-16-2013, 02:03 PM
girls are like m&m's they may come in diffrent colors but they all taste the same.

I never heard this one, but I love it... Wouldn't it be great if they actually tasted different?! I can see the fellas sitting around at Rockies talking about last night's adventures...

Guys, you have to session with *_____* <!~ insert name here... The bitch tasted like chocolate hazelnut, best I have ever had...

We would have totally different types then we used to... Wow, she looks a little chubby in her pic, and I am a flaca lover, but I just love the taste of Reeces Peanut butter cups, so she is a repeat for sure...

Sorry, sick mind is running at full speed today...

MrHappy
06-16-2013, 03:54 PM
I never heard this one, but I love it... Wouldn't it be great if they actually tasted different?! I can see the fellas sitting around at Rockies talking about last night's adventures...

Guys, you have to session with *_____* <!~ insert name here... The bitch tasted like chocolate hazelnut, best I have ever had...

We would have totally different types then we used to... Wow, she looks a little chubby in her pic, and I am a flaca lover, but I just love the taste of Reeces Peanut butter cups, so she is a repeat for sure...

Sorry, sick mind is running at full speed today...

My girl tastes like fish.

Leche
06-16-2013, 11:09 PM
Some of these girls should work as telemarketers. LOL

The Sage
06-19-2013, 11:08 PM
I've had a couple of youngsters that literally tasted of honey. I don't usually deep dive, but with those sweeties I did everything short of putting on a pair of googles.

MrHappy
06-20-2013, 06:54 AM
I've had a couple of youngsters that literally tasted of honey. I don't usually deep dive, but with those sweeties I did everything short of putting on a pair of googles.

Ah... the sweet nectar of youth. Makes my mouth water just thinking about them.. Nothing like it.

(jesus, that sounds a little perverted!!)

4u
09-17-2013, 01:10 PM
Yup!

Which site is that? I know of one that i used while in Sosua, met a couple girls from it. One was very cool and saw her multiple times the other asked for cash as soon as she came into my room at NG and i asked her to leave! Also most of the profiles of girls on that site were in santo domingo or la vega none really in puerto plata or sosua

PapiQueRico
05-18-2015, 09:53 PM
Which site is that? I know of one that i used while in Sosua, met a couple girls from it. One was very cool and saw her multiple times the other asked for cash as soon as she came into my room at NG and i asked her to leave! Also most of the profiles of girls on that site were in santo domingo or la vega none really in puerto plata or sosua

It was Facebook. It also was Medellin related where the Facebook presence is strong among the chicas. IDK what is good for Sosua as it has been a very long time since I have been to the DR.

Apos
05-18-2015, 09:55 PM
Facbook and Badoo...and whatsapp. You never need to be alone, unless you want to be, or with someone you don't want.

Jimmydr
05-19-2015, 03:24 PM
It was Facebook. It also was Medellin related where the Facebook presence is strong among the chicas. IDK what is good for Sosua as it has been a very long time since I have been to the DR.

Lets keep it that way.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Jimmydr
01-12-2016, 12:09 PM

Four year topic.:iconTU::iconTU::iconTU:

jacknback
05-02-2021, 05:00 PM

I'd say, nothing makes me feel this way but...my girl.

Oh that's a song...but still...........:corky: