PDA

View Full Version : Newbie looking for best place to stay

madingo
02-14-2012, 02:01 PM
hello all. i am glad to be a part of such a wonderful site. I am planning a tripp to sosua in april/12 and am looking for a good place to stay. This will be my third trip down there and I stayed at the terra linda the two other times. Now i like the terra linda and I may stay there again as it is right smack in the middle of everything. But i read somewhere, and i cant seem to find where it was that i have seen it, as it was a few months ago. but someone mentioned they stayed at a condo pretty much across the street from the terra linda and it was cheaper and nicer then the terra linda. does anyone know what place it is so i can look into rates?? thanks for any help.

madingo

Irie
02-14-2012, 02:05 PM
Sosua Suites. Ask for Rick. Have fun on your trip a don't forget to report back.

http://www.rockysbar.com/

Pepp-1
02-14-2012, 02:57 PM
Just like Iriemon indicated, Sousa Suite Condos. Right across from Rockys. I'm staying there my next trip. Breezed by there before when a buddy was there. Place looked pretty slick from my brief observation, which prompted me to give the Suites a try. So I can give you details/opinions when I get back.

el toro
02-14-2012, 03:05 PM
The suites are great. Stayed there on my last trip. They're like a nice 1br apartment. You'll feel like you live there. If you're with a chica for a long day or a slow night, want to just chill, and don't want to spend a lot of money out it's much more comfortable than a standard hotel room.

madingo
02-14-2012, 03:53 PM
thanks for the quick responses. that is exactly what i was looking for.